All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:22 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

In the land of Estax lays five kingdoms, the five kings are known as the new warring kingdoms. They have been fight ever since they were made, each kingdom has a different race ruling the land. The wars are long and grueling, thus each kingdom had to start a school to train the warriors for the next war. So five schools were made, one in each other kingdom. The first one, and the most famous of the five is Sir Edwards. It was the first school of its kind to be set up, and it's been training the finest knights, rogues, mages, and more things of the nature for years, its long since surpass the life time of the great Sir Edwards him self.

though at the moment only two of the schools were not at war, those would be Sir Edwards and Madam Madams Fionna's school of knighthood. As they had signed a peace treaty twenty years ago, though both schools knew that the treaty would soon be up and the two schools could once more go back to war, which would not be unheard of in this a world, war right after peace. But never the less the school went about its business, classes still in going, mock battles running like usual. Today the whole school is involved in a mock battle, everything from the Knights to the Assassins.

At the moment Elizabeth sat on top of her horse, looking down and across to the other side of the rather large flied. Luckily for Elizabeth she had her friends to help her in the battle, even though they had one only a few days ago. though this one was different. They had all the different Classes here today, the mages being told to use only stun and stopping magic, Archers using Arrows that when hit by them the arrow explodes in red paint. marking those hit by them dead or injured at least. Everyone else using wooden weapons.

Elizabeth yawned softly as she stretched, looking around once more. "Oh by the gods, when will they start this ****ing thing already? I mean come on, we have been sitting here for almost a hour already.." She sighed as she looked down to the person beside her, not actually sure who it was as her helmet had loosen and moved in front of her face.

on the other side of the filed stood Micky, the first and only werewolf that had left his clan or any other clan in that fact. Though here he was much more then just a werewolf, he was also a fully armored knight. A Mountain in fact, he could easily defend against most of the students here. He was hoping that the battle would start soon as it was a chance for him to show off to everyone, maybe even transform into his werewolf form to fight against the others.

Micky let out a rather loud sign as he leaned on his shield, looking around at the other students he rolled his eyes bit, so many of them were not on equal terms with him, or at least that's how he saw it.

Astrid sat against a tree, her large shield resting against her back. Her weapons laid out before her, as well as a dead raven. She would proceed to cut the ravens feet off and its wings, it was a way to pray to the gods for a good fight before a large battle. Even though it wasn't a real battle, Astrid still fleet like she must do it. To honor the way must be done, once she cut the raven open. She started to do the chant that went along with it, her eyes closed as she cut her own hand to drip some blood into the ravens open chest. Once it was all done she hung the ravens feet up in the tree before she wrapped her hand and then picked up her weapons. Once she was ready, the warrior took in a deep breath, looking down at the two "armies" of the school.

"Well I guess I better go get in line.. they do need a berserker after all." She thought to her self, before smirked a bit, walking down to the rest of the Vikings.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:24 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Celestia lounged in a tree in wait for the mock battle to begin. She hated that she had to use just stopping and stun magic. She loved using her regular magic, but rules were rules, she didn't want to get in trouble for killing anyone. Or did she? She was a bit mischievous, but not many people knew that. She gave a soft sigh as well and then glanced down at the boy who had been leaning on his shield who had sighed even louder. Celestia moved one of her nine tails down, in attempt to tickle the boys face with it. She laughed softly as she flipped over so her legs were wrapped around the branch she had been sitting on, making it so that she was upside down. She grabbed the branch in her hands and flipped herself over and landed on the ground beside the rather tall werewolf boy, her nine tails waving softly as she did so.

"Bored huh?" Celestia said as she looked up at him, her arms crossed and her weight leaning on one side. She just wanted to get this thing started as well. "Name's Celestia, what's your name?" She said as she offered a hand to shake.

------

Princess Ari stood in wait for the mock battle to begin on one side of the field. She looked around at her fellow students and didn't really seem surprised at the fact that they all indeed looked kind of tough or serious about this school. She was known as the "Sword Princess" in their land, famed for her excellent swordsmanship across all of the five kingdoms. Her presence at the school had remained a secret until now, this would be the first time that her other peers would see her there in their same ranks. She had been training and studying in private until the few days died down, so that students could focus on their studies before the battle rather than trying to ask her questions. Or at least that's what the Head Master told her. She took her wooden sword in her hand and groaned, she hated not using the sword she always used while in battle. This weapon almost felt foreign to her as she swung it in a circular motion in boredom.

----------

Gisele had woken up early as she always had and went to the cafeteria to get some food. When she was done eating, she sighed as she walked out to the battle field with her fake arrows loaded into her quiver. She sighed as she found where the rest of the archer class were located and stood. She would rather be stationed in a tree, where she would be in her element, but she couldn't pick where she went. She had to follow the rules.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:32 am 

2nd Year (1)

Micky looked to the tail as it fail into his face, which of course he had to rise his eye brow at till Celestia jumped down from the tree. "Yeah I'm bored, also I'm Micky, aren't you a Mage? Why are you here?" He asked, pulling his helmet up so the girl could see his face. He may be a werewolf and a savage as some call him, but he knew his manners, and when a girl talks to him, he has to show respect.

Micky stood up straight and put his shield infront of him, his hands holding it up as he talked to the girl. He wasn't sure what her name was, but it was clear she was like him in a few ways. The first and only of her kind at the school, a bit of a trouble maker, and definitely hot. "So, what can I do you for?"

-----------------

Elizabeth realized she was only talking to her self, which only made her hit her self on the forehead. Though after a few moments she saw the woman know as the sword princess practicing by her self. So the knight softly kicked her horse and headed over to the woman. ""Oi, what you doing by your self? The battle is going to start soon, you should line up." She smiled, even though the princess would not be able to see it from her helmet.

Elizabeth was more then happy to help princess Ari to get use to school and would she called the commoner life style. That and most weren't sure how to approach her about such things. So Elizabeth plans was to just treat her like she would anyone else in the school.

------------------

Astrid walked across the battle field, she was rather big, even for a Viking she was bigger then most of the other woman in her tribe and indeed in the Viking class of the school. Yet most knew that was because the gods had chosen her to be a berserker, so she had to be big to scare off the enemy. Though as she walked, she walked through the archers, almost a head above them all. Though since she wasn't looking down she tripped over something or someone, and proceeded to fall ontop of a girl. Quickly the woman got up, reaching down to help the woman up, though not saying anything.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:14 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Celestia smiled as she saw the werewolf take off his helmet to talk to her. She shook her head and gave a smirk to the boy. "I've never been much for following rules." She gave a soft laugh as she leaned up against the tree that she had been sitting on. "And plus, all of the other Mage's are just goody two shoes." She laughed once more and shook her head. She smiled when he had said his name and then asked what it was that she wanted. She gave a shrug, she didn't really want much from him, just to talk for a bit before the start of the battle. "Figured that you would wanna talk is all." She smiled and stood up from where she had been leaning.

------

Ari had been standing still, trapped inside her own thoughts. They had been broken when a girl on a horse approached and spoke to her. Ari blinked softly and smiled, putting the wooden sword away. "I was simply trying to get used to the feeling of a wooden sword in my hands. It has been a while since I practiced or even used one." She chuckled to herself. She felt silly with the strange sword, she wish she had her other one back. She smiled at the girl's attempt to treat her like normal, that's really all she wanted from this school. She sometimes felt almost smothered by the fame. "I appreciate you not freaking out and causing quite the scene. A lot of others have already heckled me upon seeing me at this Academy." She smiled at the girl ontop of the horse and reached her hand out to pet it. She too had her own horse with her at the school in the stables, but she didn't want to use him for this mock battle.

-------

Gisele sighed as she went to lean backwards, but was tripped over by a girl clearly larger in size than she was. The girl landed right on her, but not enough to actually injure her. Gisele blushed as she was only a few inches away from Astrid's face. She took the hand that had been offered to her and helped herself up.
"I'm sorry about that! I'm usually not that clumsy." She laughed a little and looked up at the girl. "I am Gisele Anthyr. What is your name?" She asked, a smile on her face as usual. She tucked a stray piece of her blond hair behind her ear.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:12 am 

2nd Year (1)

Micky smiled a bit more and then nodded. "A nice chat would be nice, at least this way time would past a bit faster. So what you wanna talk about?" He asked, looking her up and down once more. He then give her a wink as they stood there. "Actually, I got a idea. What are you doing after the mock battle? Maybe we can get some dinner together huh?" He wasn't known to bet around the bush, as in his race everything was straight forward, how to attack, how to kill, the teaching of the ways of life, how he came into the world, all that stuff. So he wasn't to scared to just go ahead and ask Celestia out if he wanted to.

Micky could only stand there with a smile as he waited for the girl to say yes or no, if she said it would be no skin off his back, as she did seem to have some pride about her that, and maybe her race didn't allow outside romance. Though if she said yes, he would be sure to make sure that he did everything right, just like he was shown to do.

----------------

"Ahhh, I find it best if you find one that is the same weight as your normal weapon. I mean yes, it's hard to find, but if your like me. You know a few guys and girls in smithing that are more then happy to help me. So maybe I can do you a favour and someday you return it." The knight teased her for only a moment before she reached down and softly pat her horses head. "Don't worry about it, this thing will blow over in a week, probably because we go to war, but hey. At least then you won't have anyone being all weird around you! By the way my name is Elizabeth, it's a pleasure to you meet you my lady." She gave her a soft bow as any knight should and would do when in the presence of royalty.

----------

Astrid could only blush as she wasn't to sure what to do with the woman, so she pointed to the scare across her neck, then held up a finger as to say one second. After a moment she took in a deep breath and said, Ina. Rather beautiful voice. "Astrid Weißer.." she blushed a bit, as she was the one who tripped over the girl. Though it did mess up her hair, so Astrid reached up and started to pull strands of hair back into place. Which let Gisele see her tattoo.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:13 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Celestia gave a soft chuckle when Micky had asked her out. "Straight forward huh?" She gave another soft chuckle and shifted her weight before standing up and in front of Micky. She smiled up at the werewolf boy and nodded. "Yeah why not. Seems like you enjoy my company. And I enjoy yours." She gave a laugh as she softly bumped her hip against Micky. A woman was seen heading straight towards Celestia, but she was quick and climbed the tree, hiding in the leaves. She put a finger to her lips in Micky's direction and hid. The woman went up to Micky, a look of irritation on her face. "Have you seen a female Kitsune around here? She's supposed to be with the Mage's but haven't showed up!" The woman was a bit angry that the Kitsune was just wandering around, especially since the mock battle was about to begin.

-------

Ari smiled as the girl named Elizabeth clearly teased her. She gave a small chuckle as the knight gave a soft bow and motioned for her to not. "Please. I may be royalty, but I came here to learn more just like any other person would." The Princesses smile was charming, anyone could see why they loved her so much.

-------

Gisele saw the blush on Astrid's cheeks, it made her blush as well. She looked at the scar across the girls neck and tilted her head, wondering how that came to be. She smiled when the girl spoke, her voice incredibly beautiful. The sound of her voice made her blush a little bit as well, but the tattoo on the girl caught her eye. She pointed to it in curiosity. "What does that mean?" She kept her head tilted slightly to the side.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:47 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Astrid took in a deep breath when Gisele asked about her tattoo, most didn't ask her about it. The again most people she knew already knew what it meant, though the deep breath was so she could bring some cool air into her lunges. It helped soothe her throat a bit before she had to talk. "W-well you see, it means I am a berserker. I have the rage and wrath of a dragon inside of me, it also means I have a close bond between me and the ones I care for. Many of those I left behind had a tattoo close to this one somewhere on them.." she gave a soft smile.

Before Astrid or Gisele could say or do anything else, a rather large woman approached them on horse back. "Astrid! Give me those weapons right now, you know you can't use those in a mock battle!" She yelled at the Viking, Astrid nodded and took all her weapons off and handed them to the woman, including her armour, leaving her in just her shirt and pants. She then took two wooden battle axes. "Now get in line." She said and then rode off. Astrid turned to Gisele, then took her large jacket off and handed to Gisele. "Hold this for me?" She asked, hoping to use it as a excuse to talk to her again.

----------------------

Micky smiled and even gave a soft laugh as Celestia gave him a hip check and agreed to meet with him for dinner after the mock battle, though he didn't get much of a chance to say anything before she suddenly climbed high into the three and a woman, most likely one of the teachers for the mages. He just gave her a smile as she came near. "Sorry miss, I haven't seen anyone like that. Just us knights here, you should really keep Better control of your mages." He smirked a bit.

As soon as the woman left a loud horn went off, telling everyone the battle will start in five minutes. "Well, sounds like you actually better get back. You don't want to get hit by a wooden sword with out armour. Trust me, it hurts like a ****ing." He said, looking up to Celestia.

---------------

"Very well, well I think it might be best to get in line with the rest of us then. As you do stand out just being over here by your self." Elizabeth smiled, reaching her hand down. "Come on, I'll give you ride back over there." The horn went off behind her, which made her smile. "Oh great! We are starting soon!!" She softly clapped her hands before she helped the princess up on the back of her horse.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:35 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Celestia laughed as she watched the woman walk off in anger. She gave a sarcastic wave even though she wasn't seen. She swung down from the tree and landed next to Micky. He suggested that she go back to where she was supposed to be, and she gave a pouty face. "Darn, and I was just starting to like ya too." She smiled and gave a soft laugh as she hip checked him once more. She heard the horn and rolled her eyes and shook her head in defeat.
"Alright alright, I'm goin'." She started to walk off, but turned and winked at Micky over her shoulder. "See ya around, Stud." She giggled as she ran off towards where she was supposed to be.

-----

Gisele listened, her wide eyes watching the girl as she spoke. She smiled as she explained the tattoo. She closed her eyes and nodded before opening them once more. She watched as a woman came up and confiscated Astrid's weapons, she couldn't help but giggle at the tall girl for accidentally trying to use her actual weapons. When the woman had left, Gisele finally spoke what she had meant to say before being interrupted.
"Wow Astrid! That's really meaningful." The girl smiled brightly at the much larger berserker. "I hope one day I get a tattoo that means a lot to me too." She giggled softly but was interrupted by the sound of the horn. She turned and looked in the direction of the field, her smile turning into a soft frown. She didn't want their conversation to end, she felt like she could talk to Astrid for hours.

Gisele stared at the jacket and then glanced up at Astrid. Before taking it, she smiled and nodded. She took the jacket from her and slipped it on over her armor. She saw how much bigger it was on her tiny body and giggled. "How do I look?" She said as she looked up at Astrid, her eyes sparking with amusement.

-----

Ari smiled as Elizabeth talked. She liked being treated as an equal to her fellow students. She was a Princess yes, but at this Academy, she didn't want to be treated as one. She wanted to work as hard as her peers would without favoritism. Ari looked in the direction of the sound of the horn and then up at Elizabeth. She took the girls hand and hoisted herself up onto the horse. So she wouldn't fall off, she wrapped her arms around the girls waist. She felt slightly embarrassed, but oddly comfortable sitting that way.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:09 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Micky smiled a bit and then gave Celestia a wave as she started to walk off. "Ill see you soon, better watch that ass of yours though." He then tilt his head back and let out a little howl before he turned around to face the other side of the battle. After a second he put his shield onto his arm, then swang his arms around. Making sure he was use to the weight of his shield and fake weapon. He then started to creak his neck and fingers. "Alright, let's see what you guys got this time around."
Micky loved the mock battles, he could fight his hardest. Sure sometimes he may hurt the others, but no one really cared as it just prove that he was taking this seriously, which he didn't do for most things.

---------------

"I hope you do as well, maybe I could be of some help in some way. In would be a honor." She then giggled softly as Gisele put on her jacket. "Like a little snow goddess, or at least what I pictured to be a snow goddess." She then softly rubbed the girls head. "I'll see you later my little snow Valkyrie." She smiles and then walks towards the other Vikings, all of them rather big and look like they could snap Gisele in half.

Astrid stopped just before she reached her class mates, she ran back up to Gisele. "Would you like to go on a date or something after the battle?" She was blushing heavily, softly biting her lip. She wasn't even sure that Gisele liked girls, but she did seem to like her. So she was sure she would say yes.

----------------------

Elizabeth smiled and then rode towards the front line, she couldn't help but smile a little bit as the princess held her a bit tighter. "Well my friend, seems like you may enjoy bring here more then I do." She giggles softly, coming to a stop and then looked back at Ari. "Well this is where you get off, wouldn't want to get trampled by any horses now." She said, holding her hand out to help ari off the horse.

When Ari was off the horse, she smiled at her new friend. "I'll see you later yeah? After I get my weapon back after the battle, maybe in the cafeteria?" She smiled.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:42 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Celestia gave a small laugh as she heard Mickey tell her to watch her ass. She laughed a bit harder when he gave a howl. She rolled her eyes to herself as she jogged off into the direction of the other mage's. She skidded to a stop in line and stood as if she had never left. It was only until her teacher noticed her when she got in trouble. "Celestia! You're late! Why?" The teacher demanded an answer from the Kitsune. Being the smart ass she was, Celestia rolled her eyes and gave a snarky comment back as to where she was. "Had a date. With a werewolf." She then shrugged and gave a smirk. "Besides, I didn't feel like coming anyway." The teacher grew angry and stomped away. Celestia rolled her eyes and sighed as she leaned against a tree, her arms crossed over her chest as she waited impatiently.

----------

Gisele gave a small giggle as Astrid said she looked like a Snow Goddess. She blushed as the girl touched her head softly and walked away. Gisele was all smiles as she picked up her bow from where she had laid it against a wall. She was a bit surprised to see Astrid running back to her so soon. She couldn't get a word out before Astrid asked to go on a date with her sometime. Gisele had her mouth open in a bit of shock, she had known that the girl was a lesbian, or bisexual maybe. But Gisele was still figuring out what she liked. She then remembered what her parents had told her before she came to this school. They had told her to try new things, explore a little bit. She then smiled and nodded as she looked up at the girl. "I would love too! I'll meet you at the dorms afterward?" She asked, a large smile on her small face.

--------

Ari gave a small chuckle as Elizabeth said that Ari must enjoy the place more than she did. To that she would have to disagree, she much preferred being in her castle in her own room over this place. But she had no choice when it came to being here. When they arrived, Ari swung her leg off of the other side of the horse and hopped down with the help of Elizabeth. She smiled and looked up at the girl on the horse who had spoken about possibly eating together. The Princess nodded and gave an incredibly charming smile. "That would be lovely. I will see you then. Thank you for the ride." She said softly with a small bow of the head to show respect for the girl.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:48 am 

2nd Year (1)

Astrid smiled and then pumped her fist in the air. "I'll see you then!" She turned around and then ran back towards her line when the horn blew two more times, the battle starting. Which made the large woman run faster, spitting into the line just ahead of the other Vikings. She took out the two wooden axes, yelling at the top of her lungs to scare those infront of her, her raging starting to take ahold as she did so.

Astrid clashed with a enemy knight, using one axe to block a attack while using the other to hold the mans shield, then brought her head back and smashed it against the mans head. Breaking his nose, the man then fell backwards, she then quickly kicked him in the face and ran towards another enemy.

-------------

Elizabeth smiled and nodded "why, I'm sure this would make a few knights beg for forgiveness. You really shouldn't do such things princess, you might get your favourite knight in trouble." She laughed and then looked towards the battlefield as the second horn went. "Well, looks like we will be having some fun. I'll see you down there. And if I don't, I'll see you for some dinner or at least a snack after this."

Elizabeth pulled on the reains on her horse and then charged down the field, pulling her long sword out and holding it out to the side as she rode. A small smile on her face as she got ready for the battle.

-----------------

Micky was just waiting for the battle start till he took off with rather amazing speed for having such heavy armour on. Though he was no much for the pure speed from the Vikings. They easily out ran every other group and clashed into one another or at some of the other parts of the armies. Though Micky slammed into the enemy knights, nearly avoiding Elizabeth and her horse. "****ing hell! Don't need to be hit anyone with the horse Elizabeth!" He yelled out, then looked back towards the woman infront of him. Easily pushing her back, just toying with her.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:00 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ari watched as Elizabeth rode away on her horse, giving a small wave before looking towards the woods. She saw the enemies come from the trees, her eyes automatically narrowed. The Sword Princess, was now in battle mode. The Princess took out her wooden sword and held it to the side, she put it close to her as she charged the enemies. She got close to one and sliced him with the sword, an enemy tried attacking her from behind, but she used his shoulders to launch herself over him and cut him in the back of the neck. She landed in a crouched position and ran off to continue her attacks.

-----

Gisele smiled and watched Astrid run away happily. She didn't know a tough viking like her could be so kind and actually gentle. She gave a soft giggle as she adjusted the jacket to fit better and picked up her bow. When the enemies got too close, she would fire an arrow, hitting an enemy every time.

-----

Celestia smiled as the horn sounded, she sprinted off with a smile on her face ready for this mock battle. It was about time that she had some fun. She would run and jump over enemies, stunning them where they stood, or freezing them in ice. She knew the rules, but she enjoyed breaking them too much to resist.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:45 am 

2nd Year (1)

Elizabeth could hear Micky yell at her as she rode past him, though she wasn't sure what he said. As she was already to far away for her to hear, but she was rather sure it was something about her or her horse. She just laughed as she brought her sword down ontop of a woman's helmet. Causing the girl to pass out, some mages wrapping a bubble around her to keep her safe.

It was clear to everyone that Elizabeth was in her element, she loved battle and fighting. Though she was like many other students, though even the Vikings would say she loved to fight. Yet Elizabeth didn't care what the others thought, she was hear to become a knight, a lady of the steel, to be someone others can look up to. She also hoped to a find her other half, or as she would actually put it, find her lover for life.

As Elizabeth went into a small day dream, slightly let go of her horses rains. Making her jolt when the horse suddenly turned away from a oncoming enemy.

----------

Astrid fought as hard as anyone else on the battlefield, though with her rage she nearly felt when anyone hit her, causing her body to become covered in cuts, yet she didn't waver at all. Instead she charged a rather large group of students who were heading towards the archers. She knew they could take care of them selves, but she wanted to make sure that Gisele would be alright, plus she wanted to have her watch as she fought.

Astrid would be laying if she wasn't hoping to turn Gisele on a little bit while she fought, she's been told it's a good first step, though then again that was from her father. He was rather hopeless when it came to romance and the like. So maybe that wasn't the best thing to do.

----------

Micky just rolled his eyes as Elizabeth rode away, he then turned his attention back to his front and saw a raging Viking come towards him. He took deep breath and plated his feet into the ground. His large shield infront of him as he gets ready to take the impact. He felt the raging berserk slam into him, yet he didn't move. He kept his ground, after a moment he brought his arm into him and then pushed the man back onto his back. Quickly Micky slashed across his chest, "killing" him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:36 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ari fought hard like the others, pretending to "kill" the enemy that would come at her. She would do a series of turns and flips to dodge and avoid getting hit. She much preferred the real thing, but this fake battle would have to do. A part of her hoped that they would get a surprise attack from a different school or actual people who didn't like Sir Edward's Academy. She knew it was probably not a good idea though. A lot of the student from what she could see, were not the greatest at fighting. She saw a boy swing his sword wildly at the "enemy" while they just stood there and laughed at the boy. She too gave a soft chuckle and shook her head as she continued her attack.

-----

Gisele stood stationary and continued to fire her arrows only when commanded. She would shoot an enemy that came too close to the school, but that was the only time they were allowed to shoot without permission. She would frequently scan the viking area and see if she could find Astrid. She would see the large girl basically bulldozing through a bunch of the enemies, and smile to herself. It was cool that the girl was really strong, it just meant that if they ever got in a relationship, that she would be able to carry her a lot. She was snapped out of her day dream when an enemy got too close for comfort. She quickly shot the girl down however.

-----

Ari had gotten lectured for not using only paralyze magic. She only smiled and rolled her eyes as she decided to sneak away to the actual battlefield if she could find her wolf man. She had already claimed the boy as hers despite them just meeting. She sprinted across the battlefield, stopping anyone that got too close to her, or shocking them so they fall to the ground and seize up for a minute. She would laugh mischievously as she made her way to the battlefield.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:15 pm 

2nd Year (1)

After a few hours of the mock battle, it came to a end with those in red winning the battle. Though it was a rather close battle, the leaders of the blue side would say it was a draw. Still those who are in charge of the whole school called it for the reds.

-------------

Elizabeth stretched out as she walked down the halls of the school, not sure if she should go to the spa or the cafeteria. She was rather stiff, though she was also rather hunger. But she was sure, so she stopped at the door to the cafeteria. Looking at it for moment before she noticed Ari, she smiled and then walked over to her. "Hey, there's my favourite princess. What you up to?" She asked, wrapping her arm around the girls waist.

----------------

Astrid bit her lip as she leaned against the entrance to the archers dorms, she didn't know how long Gisele would be. But she didn't mind, though she was kinda upset with her self as she didn't bring many clothes. She only had a few changes of clothes, nothing fancy, her jacket. Which she did not have, though she didn't mind. Yet she also realized she may look a bit off, much of her upper body was covered in bandages. She still didn't have a shirt or any kind of top on besides her sports bra.

After a moment Astrid started to worry, maybe she should go back and change? She was getting a lot of odd looks from the archers who came and went. Though she would probably getting odd looks as she almost twice the size of all the others.

---------------

Micky smirked a bit, he stood infront of Celestias door, he was still in his armour, though most are still wearing there armour. He softly knocked on the door. He wasn't to sure what to expect, but he was sure they would just be going out for some dinner and then maybe a walk or something.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:22 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ari had been standing in the line to get her lunch, thinking about the battle. Though they won, she felt as if she could do a lot better. She was always like that. She would always critique herself too harshly. She could do something perfectly and think it was horrible. She was snapped out of her thoughts when she felt an arm around her waist. She looked at the knight and smiled at her. "Getting some food. That battle made me hungry." She laughed softly as her stomach gave a small growl.

-----

Gisele had no idea what she would wear for her date. She rushed around her room, throwing clothes everywhere when she decided she didn't want to wear something. She finally settled on a light green sun dress. Untying her long blond hair from the braid, it settled a little bit past her rear in long waves. She looked at herself in the mirror before smiling and nodding at herself in her reflection. She grabbed her keys and a small bag that laid across her body, and walked down the hallways. She would find Astrid at the entry way of the archer dorms and smile at the large girl.
"Sorry if I took a long time." She smile and gave a small laugh as she looked up at Astrid.

-----

Celestia sighed as she threw a pair of black skinny jeans on and a nice shirt. She had been laying on her bed, relaxing a little bit when she heard a knock on her door. She sat up and walked to it, opening it to see Micky standing there in his armor still. She snorted as she laughed at him.
"You haven't changed yet?" A playful smile landed on her lips. "What are you gunna do? Kill someone on our date?" She paused for a moment and thought before speaking again. "Though, I wouldn't be surprised if you did. I'll help you hide the body." She laughed again and opened her door a bit wider. "Did you wanna come in? Or are you good?" She asked, her arms crossed over her chest as usual.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:04 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Elizabeth smiles as she held onto the princess, she then giggled as she could hear Aris stomach growl. "I can tell, how about I sit and eat with you?" She asked as she grabbed a tray for her self.

"So I saw you durning the battle, you're really good. I bet even better with a real sword in your hand, am I right?" She asked as she started to fill her tray up with food, a hamburger, a salad, a cup of hot chocolate, and a small piece of cake for after. She then paid for her meal with the gold that the school would grant each student every week as a wage. The better the student the better the wage, some of the richer students getting money from there parents.

With her meal paid for, she then walked to a table and waited for Ari to sit down. "So, why are you here? Seeing as your a princess couldn't you get the best teachers in the world?"

------------------

Astrid smiled as she looked down at Gisele, the smaller elf looking as cute a fox pup, which made the large elf giggle softly. She then shook her head as Gisele asked if she took to long, she just reachered her hand out, softly pushing a few strands of her hair out of her face. She then pointed to the woods, as asking if she would like to go head that way.

Astrid couldn't help but smile as she looked down at the girl, she then looked down at her self. Blushing hard as she didn't look half as good as Gisele did. She was thinking she should go get changed, but Gisele was already standing infront of them.

-------------------

Micky just smirked, looking down at Celestia. "Maybe I will, maybe I won't, maybe I don't really care what I wear." He then nodded as she asked if he was coming in. "Alright, I'll come in." Micky then stepped into the room, looking over to her. "So, what you wanna do?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:58 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ari smiled at Elizabeth's suggestion of sitting with her and eating. She went through the line and grabbed a salad and a few things of fruit along with a water. When her food was paid for, she sat across from Elizabeth and stabbed at her salad with a fork. She would blush softly when she complimented her skills. It was true, she was way better with a real sword in her hand, she only wished she would be able to show off how great soon. She smiled as she listened to her talk but then when she was asked why she was there, she put her fork down to the side.
"I did have the best teachers in the world. But it wasn't enough, I would beat them soon after they started to teach me, so I wanted more to do. I wanted to make sure that when my parents die, that I will be a good Queen, both in battle and in meetings with other Kingdoms." She smiled at Elizabeth and picked up her fork once again, stabbing an olive and staring at it for a moment. "I want to make sure I'm a good Queen for everyone." She pulled the olive off of her fork with her teeth and chewed, a smile on her face.

-------

Gisele would continue to look up at Astrid, hoping that she would find her cute. She smiled up at the large girl and blushed as well when she smiled and blushed. She followed where Astrid was pointing too and saw that she wanted to go to the woods. A smile on her face, Gisele nodded and took the large girls hand into her tiny one. She would walk next to the girl, not caring about the looks the two would get, she was happy with Astrid around.

---------

Celestia rolled her eyes when he said that he doesn't care what he wears, a side smile on her face. She would shrug softly when he asked what she wanted to do. She walked over to her bed and sat on it, shaking her head as she looked around her room. She was trying her hardest to think of something they could do together but she had no idea. Until...
"Wanna go raise hell in the city?" She asked, a mischievous smile on her face as she stood up.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:38 am 

2nd Year (1)

"Oh I see, which kingdom do you come from again? I would have to assume this one as you are human, but hey, maybe your from far off land. I don't really know much about royalty, I am originally a farmers daughter till a knight took me under her wing. In truth no one in my family believed I could become a knight, as none of them did anything I with there lives. Nore did we have any real way to pay for schooling, though I guess everything worked out in the end. As here I am." She said, before taking a big bite out of her burger. She looked at the princess infront of her, looking like any other student there.

"You know, those who would wish to bring your family down would do it here. Kill the princess and once the king and Queen are gone they must find a replacemeant, or at least a stand in till they find someone to replace you. I know it's a dark thought, but shouldn't yohave have guards or something? Maybe I'm here to kill you." She giggled as she looked at her new friend, of course she was just being stupid, she had no ill will towards those who rule the kingdom. They never harmed anyone she knew, nor did she hear anything of that sort. They did there best with the wars and fed both the people as well as the army.

-----------------------

Astrid smiled down at the girl as she took her hand and lead her into the woods. The large elf woman couldn't be happier, Gisele was indeed much smaller. Yet her hand was rather warm, that and she looked rather cute.

As the two walked through the woods, Astrid had to slow down and take much smaller steps as not to walk away from the girl. So she looked kinda awkward, yet she didn't mind one bit. Though as they walked Astrid rubbed her throat a few times before asking. "S-so, how are you doing?" She asked, moving towards the smaller elf.

----------------

Micky couldn't help but smile as Celestia asked if he wanted to go into the city and rise hell. His sharp teeth showing through as he did so, what better way could for the two of them to bound then to rise hell, as she put it. "Sounds like fun, think people would freak out if they saw a werewolf in person? I would bet you all of my money that no one in the city has seen a werewolf in person, including you." He smirked.