All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 1 x 1 with SneakyBeaky1
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:20 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

The sound of a engine could be heard as she drove down a old dirt road. She stayed away from the city. What was left of it anyways. She did still have to be careful, and not be seen. She didn't want to be caught, and possible dead. She just needed to find some shelter to stay for the night until tomorrow. Again, somewhere now in the city. Maybe a abandoned lot or maybe a shed. It was likewise she would even find a abandoned shed. Where there was a shed, there was always a house next to it. She could get easily spotted that way. Unless whoever lived in that house didn't know she was a Transformer. They could think she was just a regular car. That nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Just your average Shelby GT500.

Kitt kept on driving as she couldn't find anything yet. There was hope in her she would. At this point, it was hard to even tell if she would. The sun would set down later, and it would be dark. Luckily, she had headlights she could easily see. She slowed down when she noticed a abandoned ware house. It look rather large which made Kitt even more happy. The garage door was big enough for her to go right through, and the place looked like it hadn't been maintained in years. This was just park for the bot. She could actually feel relaxed now. She started to drive there as she did still pay attention to her surrounding. She didn't want anyone to see her. Autobots, she was alright with. They were on her side anyways so she didn't mind one bit. " Finally. " The bot softly said to herself.

The little focus sped down the road. He seemed in panic as he was talking to himself again. " Where are they? Oh god! What if their all dead. " He said, as he drove. He needed to find one of his fellow con friends. So far he didn't see any. Not even a Autobot in sight either. He knew if they saw him, he would likely would be dead. They didn't like him too much. He even tried to get a hold of the other cons, but it was no luck. He didn't want to bump in the government either or any humans. His tires screech as he turned a coner leaving his tire marks on the road.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:20 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)

Sky Fire had been flying for what seemed like hours, he usually flies during the night to make sure he doesn't get spotted. Where are the others...Don't tell me, have they been captured? He thought to himself. No, don't think that. Most certainly they are just hiding. Sky Fire continues to fly during the night. As he flew over an abondoned ware house he used his equpment to scan for an energon signature, he picked up a faint signal. YES, I found someone, hopefully it is an Autobot. As he flew down to the shady looking building, he transformed and landed. I hope I didn't attract any attention, I don't need any of that. Sky Fire made his way to the warehouse but was a bit worried, he spun up his Avenger just to be cautious. He wanted to be ready if it was an aggressive Decepticon.You never know, could be a Con. He turned into the warehouse and quickly pointed his gun but was happy to see Kitt. "Kitt, how happy I am to see you." He said with much joy. He has been flying forever scanning and scanning for any energon reading. He knew that the transformers have to hide their signatures, himself as well. Because of that he has to turn his powerful scanner to an 11. Yet, he was just happy he found another tranformer. "I have been looking for others forever."

Having found out Harriers are now in surplus and available for any human to purchase, Overcast was much more comfortable flying. Like Sky Fire, he too has been scanning for a sign of another tranformer. While flying over a a piece of land he spotted a Ford Focus, Wait, that can't be....No it has to be! He got a bit excited as he scanned and picked up an energon reading. YESS!! A Decepticon! It's Spark! He flew in front of him in his Harrier form and hovered just above him. "Spark, Spark, it's me Overcast. How happy I am to see you!" He exclaimed with joy. Flying for what seemed like an eternity he finally found a Cybertronian, and a Decepticon no less.

Last edited by SneakyBeaky1 on Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:52 pm 

Kitt engine sightly hummed as she relaxed. Still, she was still cautious. Just because she felt like she was safe, there was always a chance someone could find her here. That's if they decided to look her. Then again, who would look for her here? She tried to push it off her mind as right now she just wanted to relax. She knew she had to find the other Autobots tommrow. She still had a feeling not all of them were gone.
They couldn't be. Well, she would just have to see tommrow. Maybe she would go on into the city. She would have to sooner or later. Right now, she didn't know where the others were hiding. Some could be hiding on the city, or just looking.

Kitt looked over when she heard a voice. A filmer voice to be exact. She knew it, and certainly knew it wasn't a Decepticon. Having a fight in a Warehouse wouldn't be such a good idea. It was Sky Fire. Yes, another fellow Autobot! She was happy to see him, and know he was still alive. The government hadn't got him, or the Decepticons which was good. " Sky Fire! I'm also happy to see another fellow Autobot. I was worried no Autobots had made it, but I had feeling there are still Autobots left. I'm glad they haven't got you. " She said. She was indeed happy to know one of her fellow Autobots were still alive.

Spark kept on driving as he kept on talking to himself. At this point, he probably would. He was still worried about not seeing another Decepticon. " They couldn't have got them. " He said to himself. It wasn't really clear as he was talking fast. He picked up more speed as he payed attention in front of him. He didn't want to hit anything. The con looked over when he heard the voice. He was relieved it was Overcast. For a second, he thought it wasn't.
Oh, how Spark was happy to see another Decepticon. " Overcast! It's you! Oh man! I'm happy to know that I'm not the only Decepticon still alive. You're the first one I have seen far. " He said. So the government hadn't got him either. He didn't know where the others were. Probably hiding, or trying to find the other. At least, Spark knew one of the cons were still alive. The little Decepticon was happy.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:26 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Since the start of the tranformer hunt, Sky Fire and Overcast have been a little bit on edge about most everything, they finally caught a break when more and more planes started flying. Most of the time, other planes don't really try to contact them over radio. This was a good thing. The military fighters that flew over the cities were training to fight in urban areas, it may be a bit drastic, but the humans have to fight near their homes now. It saddened Sky Fire to see that. But he knew he must not feel sad for them, they are trying to kill him and the others. Overcast on the other hand wasn't so much saddened, he was worried because the humans might be a bit more dangerous to fight in the cities.

"Likewise Kitt, I have been blending in since many human jets and planes have been flying over cities. I have been keeping a low profile as to not attract any attention." He said as he lowered his gun. "How many autobots have you seen lately, I haven't been able to find any. Flying for hours and not a single sign. My guess would be they are hiding." He said with a slightly sad tone. "Many of our kind has been captured I know that. They do not care which ones be it Decepticon or Autobot a like." He took a seat in the warehouse. He scanned the place for anything that could possibly find them. "Do not worry, there is nobody around, I made sure of that."

Overcast has noticed there aren't many humans around the area, this puts him at ease as he lowered himself to the ground near Spark. "Spark, I have not been able to find any Decepticons, not even an Autobot. Even if I find an Autobot, I would be pleased to know that I am not the last of our kind here." He says with a nervous tone. He calme down a bit to collect himself. Calm yourself, you will not make much progress if your mind is not collected. "So Spark, you haven't had much luck finding anybody as well. That's too bad, the good thing is I found you before the humans did." Overcast now had a cool and collected tone. "I say we should keep close contact with eachother, not to mention find some shelter, we cannot be seem out in the open." He suggested that both of them should seek shelter, be it an old abondoned warehoue or a large airplane graveyard.

Last edited by SneakyBeaky1 on Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:56 pm 

Kitt let out a sigh when he asked how many she had seen. Since the government had been after every Transformer, she hasn't seen any. It was like hide and seek here. Some bots were hiding as they feared they were going to get killed once they were spotted. She couldn't blame them of being scared. If your life was in danger by the government then of course you would hide. Not to mention Lockdown went after them. Still, she didn't get why they trusted him, but wanted every other Transformer dead. It didn't make sense to her at all.

" I have not. You're the first I have seen. " Kitt said. She tired to keep her cover low too. So far it had worked to keep her cover low. She didn't want to catch any attention. She just wished they would stop trying to kill them. It probably would never stop. They would probably keep coming after them until every Autobot and Decepticon were dead. " That's good. " She said. She felt abetter knowing that nobody was around them. Then it was likely they wouldn't be spotted.

Spark hadn't seen a Autobot or Decepticon either. He was hoping he wouldn't see a Autobot right now. He hated them anyways. The mech didn't like them one bit at all. Overcast was the only one he knew that was still alive. He really hasn't seen any humans either. He could remember before any of this happened, he would always see tons of humans. Now, you don't see any. The once city filled with humans was now not really a city anymore. Everything was mostly destroyed there, and a mess. " I agree. Being out in the open is dangerous. If a human saw us then we would probalby be in trouble. " He said. He didn't want to run into trouble right when they could go look for shelter. It would make things worse if they did decided to fight. They would catch more attention then needed.

Spark was fine with staying anywhere for shelter. As long it was shelter, the con was alright. " I'm fine with either one. " He said. He was itching already to start looking for one. He didn't want to stay out in the open too long.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:46 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Having have encountered humans trying to attack him, he somewhat knew what to do to defend himself. He is able to hold his own against Lockdown which is impressive enough as it is. The bot is scary. Yet, Sky Fire's arsenal, in his eyes, is much more scarier.

Overwatch too has encountered Lockdown, he may be much stronger than him, but his speed and versatility is too much. He can easily outmaneuver him, not to mention he can fly as well.

Sky Fire wasn't at all suprised, many of his kind were killed and anyone trying to stop Lockdown from capturing Optimus was done for. At this point, he didn't want any part of the main group of Autobots. This is why he was mostly rogue. Needing assistance, he went against staying rogue and decided he wanted to tag along with Kitt. "I guess we should get a move on. If we want to find others or at least survive we should find someplace to stay."

Overwatch slowly rose to the sky, and as he did this he radioed to Spark, "Ok, I will start to scout the area for a good place to hide out, you do the same and when one of us finds a place, we radio eachother got it?" Overwatch was pretty confident when it comes to flying, it's his thing and he loves it. Overwatch, now with Spark, had a sense of security. All that was left to do is find a hideout.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:45 pm 

Kitt really wasn't scared of Lockdown. Except when he had went after her, he had more of the advantage. His form was Lamborghini which was faster then a average Ford mustang. Yes, she did have horsepower, but not a big engine unlike a Lamborghini. She was considered a muscle car, not a sports car. Still, that didn't give the femme to back down right away. When she saw him, she took off. She wasn't going to let herself get killed by a lockdown. Not a chance. She would defend her Autobot fiends if they encounter the Transformer.
Kitt was glad she hasn't bump into yet. Did she want too? Not really. She amused no Autobot or con would want to bump into him. You were dead right away if you did.

Kitt looked over at him. He was right. They did need to find someplace to stay, and they needed to find the others. If they wanted to know if the others made it, then they had to find them. Who knows what could be happening to the others right now. They could still be hiding, or wose, Lockdown could be already after them. Making his kill to get rid of another one. She didn't even want to think about it, but it was hard for her to do so. " Yea. The sooner we find them, the better chance we know some bots are still alive. " She said. There had to be. She justed hoped they didn't bump into Lockdown on the way. Kitt didn't have the advantage to fly at it. Her foor wheels were made for rodes and that. Not for flying for sure.

Spark was fine with it. He would make sure he looked extra hard to see any shelter that would be good for them . He didn't want to end up telling the con that he didn't find any. Not at all. The little focus would make sure to be extra careful when looking for one too. " Sound good. I will alert you if I find any. " He radioed to him. Without another word, the little focus took off. His tires made a slightly screeching sound. Also leaving some black tire makes on the pavement.

Spark was now on a mission to find shelter. He didn't see any yet, but amused he would soon. He just had to be careful of the government and Lockdown. To be honest, he actually feared the Transformer. He had encountered the Transformer before, and he was almost killed. Luckily Spark has made out alive, but still he was nervous that he would bump into him. He begin to talk to him self again as he started to panic. " Shelter, Shelter. " He said, over and over again.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:12 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Sky Fire stood up and took a look at his surroundings, "We need to find someplace bigger and more remote than this." He looked at Kitt and lifted up his right arm and began to rotate the barrels of his weapon. "And if we ever find trouble, you can count on me." He said with a cocky grin. He knew that his gun was all he needed to take down many enemies. It was a powerful weapon he was glad he came across. "Let's leave this place as fast as possible, I made a loud entrance and could have possibly attracted attention." After he said that, he made his way outside.

After he took off the skies, Overcast started to search for a hideout, it could be anything. What he hoped the most was for an aircraft graveyard. A place where many flying rust buckets go to spend the rest of their lives. A place like that was perfect to stay without much contact with humans. Overcast knew this well, he knew how to stay out of trouble and how to get out of it. Really, he just wanted to stay out of sight. The humans can be small, but they pack a lot of power. "I hope nobody finds us, or this might be my last flight." He said with a worried tone.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:46 pm 

Kitt agreed with him. The warehouse wasn't that big, and if they did find anymore, t"hey kinda need a bigger then this. It couldn't fit that much Autobots. The Autobot chuckled as she looked over at him. " I know. " She said. Her alt form was car so her gun wasn't strong as his. It could hurt a Decepticon, but not take a lot out at once. She had two guns, and that was about it. " Sounds good. " She said, as she followed out of the Warehouse. She was unsure if they would even run into trouble. Again, she really didn't know. The government or Lockdown could be going to their location right now. They had to leave so that if they did come, they wouldn't see the two Autobots in sight. It would just be a empty warehouse. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Kitt knew there was a place around here somewhere bigger then this. They would just have to look for it.

The little focus kept on driving. He took some back roads or gravel roads to find shelter for the two of them. When he did go on the gravel road, he was very careful. He didn't want the rocks to be scratching his paint. If he did see any scratch paint, he would be a not so happy con. There was no one that could fix his paint if it did scratch. There had to be a good enough place for the two to hide. He slowed down when he did notice something in the distance. It did definitely look like a building to him. Spark had a little hope it was really somewhere they would be able to stay. " Please please be shelter. " He said to himself, as he picked up some speed. He was still careful of not to scratch any of his blue paint.

As Spark got closer, he did notice it was a building. He wasn't picking up anything which was good. It meant they would be safe here. Well, the Depecticon hoped so. He really wasn't clear if there was really no one there as he got closer. Soon enough the building was in view. Oh, he couldn't wait tell Overcast now. He would be a little excited to tell him, but who wouldn't be. He was relieved to find shelter. " Overcast! Overcast! I found shelter. " He radioed him. You could tell the con was in deeded excited. Hopefully no one else heard him as he was quite loud.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:40 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Do not get caught, if you are spotted and attacked, radio me. I will be searching you do the same." Sky Fire jumped and took off. You could hear the roar of from the twin engines as he took off towards the sky. After a certain height, he took on his vehicle form. Not only did he feel majestic, he felt powerful. Much like a flying dragon. "Now to search for the perfect place to stay out of sight for a while, we need not to be confronted by humans." He was sure to keep a close eye on his fellow Autobot, losing possibly the only other Autobot he will find in a long time would devastate him.

Overcast was overwhelmed with joy as he heard Spark. "Yes, shelter, we now have someplace to stay safe. All that is left to do is settle in." He did a quick maneuver to head towards Spark's location. As he approched the location, he dived down and quickly switched to VTOL. He was right above Spark. "Ok, let's settle ourselves in to our new temporary home." Spark could tell he was relieved to find shelter and not be alone.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:06 pm 

" Alright. " Kitt said. She would make sure she didn't get spotted. The Autobot would try to not get spotted. She didn't know if she would. She could take back roads which no one really took. She just needed to find a much bigger shelter. Much bigger then the Warehouse she had found. Without another word, the Autobot hit the gas. She sent some dust up from the dirt ground when she took off. Now she just had to start looking.

Kitt sure didn't want to bump into the humans. Not at all. They would probably tell Lockdown about her, and then she had deal with him. Not to mention the other humans. She looked around her surroundings as she drove. She didn't find any shelter yet, but knew they would sooner or later. She just had to be patient of finding shelter. Even know she wanted to already find one. The Autobot would just have to keep searching.

Spark was happy when his friend had arrived. He couldn't wait to go into the building. He didn't have to be worried about the humans finding them. They were safe. No one could find the two of them here. It was their safe place now. " Ah, yes. That would be good. " He said. They did need to settle into the new place. Make it their own you could say.

Spark already started to enter the building as he couldn't wait. He didn't feel like transforming yet. Once he was settled in this place, he probably would. For now the con would stay in his car form. He looked behind to see if the other Con was coming too. He didn't want to leave him behind, or do really anything until he joined the fellow con. Still, Spark was happy they had a place to stay.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:00 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Overwatch slowly hovered into the shelter not yet tranforming. He only parked himself in the shelter and shut off his engines. "Finally a place to rest..." He said tiredly. "Spark, I say we should rest here for a while. In this place, I might just look like a civilian craft. It may be strange but it isn't impossible." Finally having a place to cool off, he put himself in a rest mode. Overcast has been flying for hours non-stop looking for both a shelter and company. Now having both, he can rest his weary engines. "Sorry Spark, I am pretty tired, wake me when you need me." He said in his vehicle form. The turbofan engines began to idle and shutdown.

Sky Fire was now looking for a place to stay for both himself and Kitt. Flying at cruising speed, ue kept a close eye on Kitt as he searched for a suitable location. "Maybe I should allow Kitt to search for the place, I could be the big brother and watch for any sort of danger." He said to himself. Just cruising, a speed just enough to keep him soaring, but slow enough to let him watch without losing focus. His engines were pretty quiet and not going at full force, this was actually comfortable.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:53 am 

Spark had to agree with Overwatch. They could rest here, and not worey. This made Spark very happy. He didn't have to worry about panicking or that. Plus, he had his fellow teammate with him. The little focus was safe and sound here. Both of them were. No one would even dare think there were Decepticons here. Well, Spark hope so. You never knew what could decide to lurk on here. Still, the Decepticons tried mot to worry about it since it would start making him panic again.

Spark looked at when he mentioned about him being tired. He didn't really mind if he did get some rest. He couldn't blame him either. On the other hand, Spark wasn't really tired. He could stay up, and keep watch. It was no problem for the Decepticon to do. " Alright. " He said. He started to worry again, but know if there were any danger to come, he would just have to tell Overwatch. You're safe here. Nothing to worry about. He thought to himself. He seemed to calm the Decepticon down. Maybe a little. He just kept saying it over and over again in his head as he didn't want to wake his friend up.

Kitt kept on driving as she kept watch for shelter. She didn't see any yet which mad the Autobot worried. What of they didn't find any? The Autobot she had to have faith they would. There had to be shelter around here for the two of them. She was still careful of not to get spotted as she drove. She was taking mostly the back roads, and didn't see a human or Lockdown in sight. Good. As she kept on driving, she noticed a building. It looked pretty big then the Warehouse. It was perfect for the two of them. Oh, the femme bot was happy now. She couldn't wait to radio Sky Fire.

" I founded shelter. It bigger then the Warehouse. " Kitt said, as she drove closer to it. She just hoped no one else was on the building. If there was then that wouldn't be so good. She didn't already need trouble happen when she just spotted shelter. Then they would probably have to look for another place again. Kitt didn't want that to happen, but if it did. There was nothing she could do about it. As she got closer, she waited for the Autobot to respond.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:48 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

As Overwatch rested, his mind was logging in data and thinking. This whole journey might be more dangerous thatn I once thought. His mechanical parts settled while his thought processes went to work. His engines finally came to a stop, he was completely silent except for the occasional settling creaks. Overwatch still worried a but while he rested. I hope nothing happens to us while I rest, who knows what will become of us. He thought to himself. Overwatch had reason to be worried, what with all the hunting. He knows he can hold his own, but he wonders about Spark.

Sky Fire was excited when he recieved Kitt's message, the femme bot was doing well. "Thank you Kitt, I will begin my descent now." He gradually lowered his speed as he dipped his nose towards Kitt's location. As he approached the ground he took on his robot form and fired up his engines when he got close to the ground. When he landed, he made his way to Kitt who was approaching the shelter. "Kitt, I am glad we found a place. But be careful, we don't know what is in there." Sky Fire was worried, but not too worried.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:22 pm 

The Decepticon looked around as he didn't hear anything yet. That was good. It ment they were safe for now. You're safe. Nothing too worry about. Just relax. Spark thought to himself. Nothing would happen them. No Autobot would find them. When he heard voice's, that's when he started to panic. They didn't sound like human to him. He looked at Overwatch. " Voices. Voices. I hear voices. " He said quietly. He didn't want to be too loud. Incase who voices belong to whoever heard them.

What would happen? More importantly, was it one of them or a Autobot? Or maybe possible a human. If it was another Transformer, he was hoping it was a Decepticon. At least he would know another one of his fellow teammates made it out alive. Oh, Spark hope so. He was practically panicking right now just thinking about it.

The female bot was still hoping they were the only ones here. She really didn't want to find any Decepticon here. She didn't much like then anways. She hated any Decepticon she did see. She knew they have a rival against them anways. She smiled when she heard Sky Fire's voice. She nodded too him as she knew she had to be careful. If something was here then it probably wasn't good.

Kitt begin to enter it, but stopped for a second. Something didn't feel right to her. She swore she could hear something, and looked over at the other Autobot. " Do you hear that? " She asked, as she looked over at him. It sounded like a voice. Like they were in a panic or something. This made Kitt more on edge before she carefully continued. She was ready if whoever it was decided to fight them. Again, she was hoping a fight wouldn't happen. It would just attract the humans probably. Then they would have to once again find another place. Her optics looked at Sky Fire once again as she was worried.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:11 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Overcast wasn't able to hear Spark as he tried to warn him, he was already in a sort of stasis mode. During his sleep, he took his time to regenrate and repair anything if need be. Though he couldn't hear Spark, he was ready to wake and fight if he needed to. He just slept and hoped nothing would happen while he was resting. He parked close to the back of the building in his vehicle form with the nose pointed to the entrance as if he could take off.

Sky Fire heard what Kitt was referring to, he motioned her to get behind him. "We don't know what it is, and we don't want to fight. If it is a Decepticon, we might as well try not to cause any trouble. They are most likely in the same boat as we are, not wanting to attract attention." He said quietly to Kitt. He made his way to the entrance of the structure, getting ready if it so happens to be a hostile. "We will find out soon enough if whatever is in there is hostile." He said as he spooled up his gun.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:33 am 

Spark could hear them still as he glanced at his friend. What would happen if a Autobot did see them? Would they attack right away? He wasn't quite sure as he knew how Autobots were. " Voices. Voices. " He said to himself once again. He still tried to keep quiet, but at this point it was unlikely. He was too scared to even realize he wasn't being quiet. Also, that his voice was already heard. He was still hoping it was one of his fellow Teammates. He would just have to wait and see right now. It was just a waiting game right now for the Decepticon.

Kitt nodded before she got behind him. He was right. They didn't know what it was. It could be another Transformer or maybe humans. She just hoped it wasn't the humans. It was better to bump into another Transformer then a human. Even if it was Decepticon that she didn't much like. They were in the same situation as them. Attacking would be basically point less when both sides were trgibg to remain out of sight. Still, if it was a Decepticon then she didn't know how they would take it.

They could shoot at then which would make things worse. Not to mention attract attention. Still, she still had to keep her guard up. Whatever was back there could be friendly or not so friendly. They would soon find out as she could hear the voice better. " It sounds like their in a panic. " She said. Who was it?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:44 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Sky Fire turned into to the building gun pointed and spinning. He quickly calmed as he saw it was a transformer. "A decepticon, how relieved I am you aren't human. We are autobots, yet we mean no harm. We are just trying to stay out of sight." He said reassuringly. He turned to Kitt behind her and said, "Just other bots, they are cons however."He motioned her to move inside. He lowered his gun and let the barrells slow down. He saw that Spark was nervous and tried to calm him, "Don't worry we aren't going to harm you, I am more worried about the humans and Lockdown. I am Sky Fire and this is Kitt, who are you?" Sky Fire felt he would rather collaborate than fight, it was more productive at staying alive. Fighting would attract attention, the humans would arrive and easily take down weakened bots.

Overcast was still resting, he wasn't disturbed when Sky Fire showed himself. He was resting, not wanting to be disturbed.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:04 am 

Spark would of probably jumped when he wasn't in his robot fourm. The con looked over to where he heard the voice. He had been spotted because he wasn't quite as he thought he was. Getting too nervous and panicking had made his voice louder then he thought. At least it wasn't humans. Still, he didn't exactly trust these two. Sure, they were on the same boat as every other Transformer. Still, it didn't mean the Decepticon could trust them.

" How do I know that? You could turn us on anytime. " Spark said, nervously. He tried not to stutter, but failed at it. Normally he would attack a Autobot he saw, but again, he didn't want to cause attention either. He didn't want to end up finding another shelter again. It took him him to find this one. Plus, he didn't know how Overwatch would take it if they did have too. He didn't bother of transforming as he looked at the two. " I'm Spark, and that's Overwatch. " He said.

Kitt wasn't that thrilled when he saw it was Decepticons. She shurgged it off as she didn't want to start a fight at all. She moved inside before looking at Spark. So that's who was being loud. She thought to herself as she looked at the blue focus. " If we were going to harm you, then we wouldn't even be talking right now. " She said. She hoped Spark would understand, but she didn't know. By his voice, he stilled seemed nervous to her. Also, scared too. She wanted to make sure the Decepticon knew they weren't going to harm either one of them.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:39 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Sky Fire saw that Spark was as nervous as a lone human. "This is how it works, we can both hideout as long as we don't harm eachother. If we can do that, than we might be able to stay out of sight." Sky Fire was a bit nervous sharing the same roof with a rival group, but they are in the same predicament. He took a seat near the entrance and just looked at Spark, "If we wanted any trouble, we would be fighting right now. Please calm yourself." He said trying to calm Spark. Sky Fire and Kitt have been searching for a place for a while now, they didn't want to continue looking possibly getting caught whilst doing that,

Overcast still rested, Sky Fire noticed him when he turned in, but he wasn't too into pointing out their rivalry. He just napped, relaxing, trying to ward off the tiredness. I haven't had a nice rest in a while. He thought to himself.