All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:58 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Fenrir looked at her as she explained. He was silent for a little while before heaving a sigh as he walked towards her and placed his left hand on her shoulder. "You're still my partner. I know a thing or two about hallucinations. I could help you through them Kyrin when needed."

He then chuckled. "Now I see why the Master wanted us as partners, we're both broken in a sense and we are alone." he thought. He looked at Kyrin and patted her head.

"Get some sleep, We'll be heading back to Magnolia tomorrow. Then we can discuss certain things like maybe finding out how to find each other and such." He stated as he tried to list off how to get in contact with each other, as well as figuring out where they lived and if they could figure out how to find a decent route to the guild and each other's houses.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:09 pm 

Kyrin blinked at her partner's words, a bit surprised. He was actually still willing to work with her? That was new. She didn't think she'd met anyone before who was so accepting about that. She was also interested that he'd said he knew something about hallucinations. What could that mean? But she didn't want to push the issue. He would tell her about it when he was ready, and that was good enough for her. She smiled. "Well then, as long as you're alright with that, then I'm glad to be your partner."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:05 am 

Fenrir nodded in satisfaction and turned to go to bed. But before he did, he paused in his Laying down and moved as if he was conscious about his stump, for a moment he could feel the sensations of his right arm again, but it was not so. The flesh was gone. The only way he could have his arm was through the prosthetic before him. He went to sleep shortly thereafter.

-----

It was midday the next day when the duo made it back to Magnolia and Fairy Tail. Fenrir was walking with Kyrin when he sensed a powerful magical aura. The very presented caused him to blush. "Oh fel. She's back. Okay Kyrin when we go in let's act on our best behavior. I have the feeling Erza is back. And she is in the middle of scolding the Guild."

Fenrir feared and respected the S-class Wizard known as Titania Erza. He was acquainted with her through Gray and Natsu. As she was also a sword user at times that also attracted him to her through familiarty of skills. However, her tempermemt was like his father and mother put in one body, and when she was acting as Disciplinarion, Fenrir avoided her at all costs.

Such as he tried to do now as he entered the guild hall with Kyrin without his usual boisterous 'I'm home' routine.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:12 pm 

Kyrin went to get ready for bed as the conversation ended. When she left the bathroom she smiled slightly, realizing that Fenrir was already asleep. She had no idea how he managed to fall asleep that easily. It always took her forever. She climbed into bed and tried to get some sleep herself.

-----

Kyrin was feeling pretty happy by the time they were approaching the guild. Things were going a lot better than she'd expected. At least until Fenrir's warning. Titania Erza was there? She'd known she was in the guild, of course, but she wasn't exactly prepared to meet her. Especially with the look on Fenrir's face as he said she was scolding the guild. She sounded... Scary. And she couldn't help but wonder what the famous mage would think of her. "Best behavior. Got it. I can do that," she managed, her nervousness showing in her tone. She followed him into the guild, hoping her luck would hold and everything would go well.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:10 pm 

As they entered Fenrir lead the way back to the bar, whilst trying to use Kurosawa to slink from shadow to shadow. He could hear her ranting from where he was though. Ending with scolding Maccao through only silence. But then her eye spotted the shifting shadow slinking to the bar.

"Fenrir." The Wolf froze from his spot and came out of a shadow in an instant. "Your record, whilst spotless so far, I have to complain of two blots. One, your reckless attitude of not making friends, of which you seem to be improving."

"And the second?" Fenrir asked nervously.

"In your last Solo Job you accidentally destroyed a Bakery rumored to make the best Strawberry Cakes!" Fenrir paled and blushed at the same time and chuckled nervously. Erza didn't just like Strawberry Cake, she loved it. any harm to them is an offense and an open invitation to a beating.

"I'm sorry, I kinda overdid it with that bounty hunt. Natsu, Gray? Back me up here?" Fenrir asked nervously only to notice they were trying to act like buddies. "Traitors!" He stated as he ran for the bar to hurry and turn in his quest. "Whew. Doggone ginger always makes me feel nervous." He mumbled ordering a drink, hoping Kyrin would hurry to him as well. His mind drifted off to not pay attention to whatever else the redhead was saying.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:43 pm 

Kyrin cautiously edged her way in the door. Oh yes, Erza was definitely angry, and it was a very scary sight. She carefully made her way around the edge of the room, hoping the mage wouldn't notice her. She almost thought she'd gotten away with it, until she heard the mage scolding her new partner. After all, who else could she be referring to when she said he was fixing his habit of not making friends. And Fenrir had destroyed a bakery? She supposed Fairy Tail did have a bit of a reputation for going a bit overboard on jobs. Hopefully they wouldn't end up destroying anything on jobs they did together. She did not want to make Erza angry.

Then, as she was carefully making her way over to the bar, she froze as the scarlet-haired mage turned toward her. "You!" Erza said, pointing at Kyrin. "You're new. What's your name?"

Kyrin swallowed nervously. The mage's tone was still rather harsh, and she didn't know what she could possibly have already done to annoy her. "I'm Kyrin," she said, trying not to sound as nervous as she was.

The other mage nodded slightly, then said in a softer tone, "Well, welcome to Fairy Tail, Kyrin." Then, apparently finished berating everyone, Erza headed to sit at one of the tables.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Kyrin finished walking to where Fenrir was, leaning against the bar and ordering a cup of tea from Mirajane. "Well, She's a bit... Scary," she said, with some slight humor in her tone. "Remind me to never get on her bad side."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:55 pm 

"Congrats, you met Erza Scarlet and lived to tell about it." Fenrir said with a smirk. "She's actually really nice when you get to know her. Bit odd but nice."

"Didn't you have a crush on her when you were 13?" Mira asked with a knowing teasing smirk as Fenrir panickedly waved his hands, face red with embarrassment.

"It was just a boyhood crush! I quickly grew out of it when she ranked up to S Class!" Fenrir protested as he sighed. "Still, I get the feeling she's pining for someone else. Hell if I know." The Silver Armed mage shrugged and drank his drink. "Plus, I think someone like her shouldn't be paired up with a cripple like me."

"Having one arm does not make you a cripple boy, besides, there's a lot of fish in the sea." Makarov stated as he smoked his pipe, "So I see the new Team did well. No problems with Fenrir being your partner Kyrin?"