All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Magick in the air.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:52 pm 

Finally threw in an OC sheet in my blog been meaning to do that for a while. Hope it helps.

Blog: View Blog (4)

"I have never really heard much about Fae fire, but from what I have heard your kind have one hell of a burn to you." She said feeling a little disappointed but no more than she would expect from her normal skill set. "I guess I should start cleaning up the shop. With the lights out I can't really run the store, so I can clean up and head home. If you want, I can start working on your potions tonight." She said with a half smile. If she let every failure get to her she would never have found her forte in herbs and elixirs. So she had turned her mind to brighter things.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:03 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"I'm in no real hurry really, as long as it's done in two weeks, I'll pay extra plus throw in some rouge sapphires from my personal stores." He said, snapping as he drew on the magic from two of the amethyst crystals he brought to fix all the lights, not easy for him as he was geared more toward destroying things instead of making and repairing them, "That makes up for me trashing the lighting."

He jumped the counter again as a Fae came in. A Spriggen, male, walked by him as he stopped halfway to the door. This was not good, Fae usually don't enter human villages. Something stunk, and he had a bad reputation for rooting out those things. A hand and a half sword appeared on his back as his right hand came up next to his head.

"You may want to close the place up for a few days." He told the Witch behind the counter, "This is liable to get crazy."

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:50 pm 

Finally threw in an OC sheet in my blog been meaning to do that for a while. Hope it helps.

She nodded as he gave her the time limit again. Two weeks for a measly dozen potions, in all honesty she could've had those done in two days but with his temper that knowledge was better kept to herself in case the elements disagreed with her intentions. Watching as he restored the lights she gave a small smile. "Don't worry about the extra payment, the agreement we reached earlier is enough for me. Given my schedule and location of residence, I have a harder time than I'd like gathering stones and crystals so that portion will help immensely.

Watching as he jumped the counter she wondered if he had even noticed the gap that they walked through daily to get behind the counter a mere two feet from where he had been standing. "Merry meet my friend." she called out of habit as the door opened and the bell jingled. Noticing the man that walked in she bent down to retrieve a candle stick that had fallen behind the counter standing up again as he recommended closing the store for a few days.
"I'm sorry but I don't have that power. I'm only part time here, The woman that actually runs it is just a mortal friend of mine who enjoys learning about the crafts. But what's liable to get crazy?" She asked setting the candle next to the register with its siblings glancing at the two she had to wonder what the connection was.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:24 am 

"I'm afraid you'll have to come with me, Ma'am." The Spriggen said, as his started chanting in his mind, "The Lord of my race has decreed this to be Fae territory and that all witches be rounded up and repurposed."

"I'm afraid she's spoken for, Chicken Twit." He said, drawing the Spriggen's attention to him, "She tends to light fires indiscriminately when she gets mad so she's better off with who is a bit of a firestarter themselves."

The Spriggen's eyes widened as he recognized him. The air temperature seemed to plummet as they stared at each other. A sense of impending bloodshed started to be felt. The Spriggen made a massive sword that was two feet taller than him appear as he dropped into a fighting stance. This would be ugly and very destructive.

"It would be a good idea for you to get out and hide, Now." He said in a detached matter to the witch behind the counter, "I'm catch up to you later when I'm done here."

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

Last edited by Zeroxk2 on Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:03 pm 

Jasmyne couldn't make sense of what the new party in the room had said. Her home couldn't be fey territory. Her grove had been in this region for centuries. "Re-purposed?" was the only thought that escaped her lips. The fey had their own magic they couldn't have a use for witches.

As the fey who had just hired her spoke up she felt her panic lessen, although she wasn't pleased with him mentioning her little sparking habit. Reaching for a rune engraved talisman she kept beneath the counter. At his recommendation of running and hiding she paused grabbing her book of shadows, and her crystals book she moved through the break in the counter. Removing a bracelet from her wrist as she moved in an arch around the other fey to his side, one bead lost its red glow turning silver. Stopping beside him she held it out and softly spoke "when it turns pink you're near me. If it turns green you've lost me." she said waiting for him to take it before she ducked out the door and headed for home to grab the bag she kept for travels.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:12 am 

The bracelet was put on his wrist as he drew his sword. Sensing her go, he let out a sigh as he knew he could fight without restraint now. A teleportation spell carried them out of the shop and into a field about half a mile away. He hoped the witch wasn't nearby. It wouldn't be good if she got caught in the middle.

The fight started abruptly with him twisting clear of a lunge. He jumped to the side right after as he dodged a cross cut. Going airborne, he noticed that the bead had gone from green to pink. A curse escaped him as he saw a small house on the extreme outer fringe of the village with a garden behind it. He noticed a figure sprinting on the road headed toward the house. Just freaking great, he'd just led the idiot right to the witch again. Time to keep him busy for a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:41 am 

Jasmyne had been hurrying along the road womdrring how many fae there were running around looking for witches. Three of their grove members were on vacation out of the area but there were still five or six of them here in town. Stopping at her gate she glanced across the field surprised to see two figures jumping around. "Well at least he saved the shop." she said wondering who would walk away. Turning she moved inside and wrote in the groves message book. A small spelled journal that they could communicate through. Writing in it the dangers of what was going on and that the fey were trying to claim the area she placed the book with her book of shadows and ran to grab a few herbs for stress and healing. she put them in their bags and then got the backpack she used for ritual and placed eceverything she needed into it.
Once she was packed she went to her closet and slipped two pocket knives in her pocket one for working herbs the other her black athem for her workings and rituals. Slipping on her cloak over her clothes she felt the reassuring energy from the runes she had stitched in silver thread along the green material. She had brewed a small pot of tea while she packed and poured it into a travel cup before heading for the door bag on her back and cup in hand she looked as though she was doing no more than going out for a personal ritual.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:36 pm 

A smokescreen enveloped the witch followed by what could only be described as the rattling bones and chains of the dead. There was a bloodcurdling scream was heard before it cut off abruptly. Any signs signifying wildlife vanished as the rattling disappeared. A bit later an arm with a familiar bracelet wrapped around her. A familiar voice spoke up at the same time as the smokescreen was blown away.

"Relax, It's me. Bit worse for wear but still here." He said, sharp and low as he carried her off to the side of the road and hid in the thick brush as multiple Fae crashed in on the scene.