All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:55 pm 

i finally have a soild connection and can be back after almost 2 years :D

Blog: View Blog (0)

Bending down Jacen reached with his power. He could since his target had passedone this way, the alpha killer. That'said when hever saw it this wasite tribal land he was about to entrepreneurs. He dialed home "He entrered the territory of a traditionalist pack if I don't report back in an hour I am dead."

Leaving all but his cloths and silver sword in his car Jacen approached the permitted guard showing his tattoo his mark of power. "I'm here to see your alpha."
"The princess will surface outsider."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:12 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Aiyana padded through the woods, sniffing for anything out of the ordinary. She was in her wolf form, in this form she was a 6ft tall wolf and very powerful. she preferred this form rather than her other wolf form. That one was only made for violence, this one seemed more peaceful. She shifted back to her normal human self, her clothes still on her body. She gave a sigh as she picked up a stick and walked in the woods, the grass and moss feeling wonderful on her feet.

Aiyana gave a soft exhale before her peace was interrupted by the smell of an outsider. She narrowed her eyes and shifted into her wolf form, sprinting through the woods towards the scent. A low growl escaped from her throat as she approached the guard of the boarder and the outsider. She shifted back to her human form.
"What purpose do you have here?" She asked in the best English she could speak. In her tribe, they only spoke in traditional Native American tongue. They rarely used English, only to communicate with the outsiders that came around once in a while.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:29 pm 

Jacen looked her over. She was young to be Beta but he cared not "You know my family seal I take it?" He spoke once again showing his tattoo. He was cool and calm on the inside but on the outside he was putting on an air of aggression. It was expected of him, the most brutal enforcer of all the pack, his hand rested on his sword.

At the end of the day he would prefer to only harm the alpha killer. But by wolf law if you stood between an enforcer and their pray you were also guilty of what ever crime they had committed.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:24 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Aiyana too looked over Jacen carefully. Her eyes wandering him and then finally resting on the sword. "What purpose do you have to be here, Outsider?" She asked once more. She knew the family seal, he was one of the werewolves that did not agree with the old ways. Because of this, the two were separated. Although this was a long time ago, they could not find a way to come to an agreement when it came to the rules of the pack.

Aiyana stared up at him, her patience running a bit thin, but she kept her temper. It was the sword she was mainly worried about. Her father disagreed with weapons, he only wanted peace.
"I am not Beta. I am Princess." She said to let him know that she was not the Beta to her father. She was the Princess, she had more freedom and more rule over the pack than the Beta did in their system. If her father would ever die, she would take over as Alpha in a heartbeat. No arguments and no fighting about it. The Beta would only take the Alpha position if the "royal" bloodline ended abruptly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:42 pm 

Jacen sighed heavily measuring his optionson. He knew open combat was a bad idea but on the same hand he had a job to do. "We may not agree with everything but there is one thing we can agree on. Murder of one's alpha is an unforgivable crime." He paused considering his words carefully. "I have tracked an alpha killer here. I would prefer your aid however I will do my job. Without aid or your blessing if I have to"

He drew his sword at that point. He wasn'the drawing it to fight though. Jacen instantly stabbed it into the ground as a sigh of conception. "Will you assist my lady?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:55 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Aiyana listened to what he had to say. An alpha killer was a bad thing to have, especially on sacred Native American ground. She watched as he drew his sword, a bit nervous at first, but it faded when he stabbed it into the ground.

Aiyana sighed softly in relief, feeling that he did not come to cause trouble. He had only come to help, which she appreciated. She nodded and stepped back, a sign of letting him come forward onto her land. "I will help." She said as she stepped next to him. She was a bit shorter than he was, so she looked up to him, a small smile on her face. She would do anything for her people and family.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:02 pm 

"Very well." He spoke placing the blade away. He moved through the village very aware of the eyes on him. "So other than myself are there any new faces around?" Jacen knew he had to tred carefully he didn't want to start a war after all. But the law was the law and he had to enforce it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:38 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

The two walked in silence for a little while, but Aiyana didn't mind. She enjoyed the silence and welcomed it. She found that words were just words, and one could not truly recognize the beauties in life with speaking. Her thoughts were broken when Jacen spoke. He asked if there were any new faces around their grounds, to this question, she shook her head.

Aiyana tried her best to speak English, but it always came out broken and kind of hard to understand. She hoped that he would understand what she was saying though.
"No new faces. Only us and now you." She paused and thought before continuing.
"This... Alpha Killer... How dangerous is he?" She took her time with the words as she struggled to form them.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:44 pm 

"She is." Jacen spoke looking around and shoving his pain sown deep. "She is from my pack. Highly trained probably armed."

Jacen bent down and berried his left hand in the dirt. He emptied his mind and let the memories flow into him. Admirably in a place like this there was a lot to sort throughost. But eventually after what felt like days, although it had only been seconds, he found what he was looking for. "She headed north"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:03 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Aiyana nodded as Jacen corrected her. So the Alpha Killer was female? She gave a soft sigh as they continued to walk in silence. The silence seemed to fill the woods until Jacen bent down and stuck his hand in the ground.

The confused Aiyana raised an eyebrow at the strange man. She waited for a while until finally spoke. When he stood and said where she went, she followed. She stuck by his side the whole time. She said nothing before a thought ran through her head.
"It is like you outsiders. Raising your own for violence instead of peace." She said as she walked barefoot, feeling the earth between her toes.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:55 pm 

"We live in a different world to you my lady" Jacen spoke as he followed the memories. He then caught her scent. The scent of not only an alpha killer but the killer of his alpha. His father discreetly jacen moved his hand to his blade. "We follow the orders of the wolfi leader ship. And a responsible for enforcing the law." He then moved in between the princess and the arrow that flew through t v e air. Grunting in pain and drawing his blade.