All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 660 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:17 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

The feeling of having his hair washed was amazing, like nothing Jasper could think of. A small sigh escaped as her fingers worked the dirt and blood from his scalp. He had kept his eyes closed during this but opened them slowly as his head was tilted up. His gaze locked on Kate's, his eyes betraying him by showing the pain and fear he felt. He winced as she dabbed at his face.

He had forgotten the collar was there, having grown use to the feeling of the leather and spikes against his throat. He froze as Kate pried it off, noticing the slight weight that was gone as the collar was dropped to the floor. His eyes flicked between it and Kate before lowering to rest on an area off to her side. His body was tense as he felt her washing him, running the cloth over old wounds, some newer than others. He was doing his best to hold back his cries of pain but small whimpers and gasps still escaped him.

The sound of Kate's voice kept him grounded, calm enough to not break down again. When she gave him permission to cry out he considered it, but still tried to hold back the worst. As Kate sniffled, Jasper's ears picked up on the sound and he immediately felt bad. He had caused his Mistress distress, he clenched his hands into fists mental scolding himself. She was upset and it was his fault. It was Kate's last words that confused him though. Wasn't he treated just like any slave? Beaten for misbehaving and treated as the lowest of lows? He was distracted by these thoughts and gave little mind to the cleaning until a particularly sensitive wound across his back was brushed against, bringing a cry from the man. Jerking away slightly Jasper's shoulders shook as the pain throbbed against his flesh.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:42 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Kate hated to make his body shake, writhe in pain, and cry out. "Sorry, Jasper is not your fault. None of this is, you do nor deserve to be so beaten. Your brave, so courageous, I do not want you to fear being beaten ever again. Nor being forced to fight. Your claws, fur, and eyes, will heal. You will feel love and kindness. Anytime you need a hug. Take my wrist or ask. Around me, do not hide your eyes. I want to know what you feel."

Kate washed his legs and feet. She sees he never has his feet washed. The mage filed his claws, cleans his paws, and massaged his feet. His ankles and wrists were bruised from shackles and she cleaned his wounds. "I have special socks for you. I leave to clean your private area. I am getting you a night shirt. Please let me know when you want out."

Kate got up and walked out, giving him privacy.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:01 am 

Why was she apologizing to him? She had done nothing wrong. As she spoke Jasper cast an eye at his nails, cut down to both punish and mock him. He could feel tears pricking at his eyes, he had never felt like this before, never known what it meant to be loved. This was all so new and overwhelming, so against what he had been taught.

When she washed his feet he nearly sighed but stopped himself, it was a weird feeling but in a good way. He watched her clean his wounds, watched the care. He was caught off guard when she next spoke. For him? Nobody ever gave him something for him. He was shocked by this but merely nodded. He watched her leave, eyes focused on the closed door for a few moments before he moved. He cleaned himself up and shivered slightly, the water having cooled down, leaving him feeling exposed. He wanted out but still wasn't too confident with using his voice after so long of being punished for doing so. Glancing towards the door he swallowed before saying anything.

"Kate?" He asked, hoping she understood as he wasn't sure he could bring himself to say much more. He could feel his teeth chattering and wanting nothing more than to shift his form and be warmer.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:27 am 

While he washed himself, Kate turned down her bed then brought a flannel night shirt and robe, from the guest room across from hers, into to the bathroom She called to him as she opened the door, "Aren't you a a new cat. You look and smell so good."
Kate offered her arm to steady him. "Lets get you dry, and ready for bed."

The mage held up the towel for him, she dried his torso, stomach, back, legs, and feet. Once dry, she slipped the night shirt over his head, then rapped the robe around him. "You have experienced the worst. I want you to sleep in my bed as your pure form. That way you will heal faster."

Kate gave him a tooth brush and tooth paste after he was dressed. "There are yours. In town, I am taking you to the dentist. Here is brush for your hair. I am taking this to my room. Have you ever had you fur brushed?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:22 am 

At Kate's words a faint smile made its way onto Jasper's face before disappearing again. No sense in getting use to this, though Kate told him otherwise. He was still hesitant to take her arm but was grateful for the help, knowing that he wouldn't have been able to do much on his own, not yet anyway. At the mention of bed the full weight of his exhaustion made itself known. The feel of the nightshirt and robe against his skin was strange, compared to the rags he had grown to accept even if they did scratch at his skin, and seeming to get caught on the smallest of cuts.

He wasn't expecting Kate to ask him to sleep in her bed, a slave was never suppose to do anything of the sort and he had been sleeping in slave's quarters or in cells all his life. Of course, he would also be in his pure form, the smaller of the two, which would make him feel vulnerable and exposed having no claws or the strength to defend himself. Though with Kate would he even need to do so?

He accepted the toothbrush and toothpaste she handed him. His tongue absently ran over his fangs at the word dentist and he immediately started thinking the worst, remembering stories of other slaves who had been taken there and returning with all sorts of contraptions and pain. Hadn't Kate said she wouldn't hurt him? Had he been a fool for believing her? He raised his eyes to Kate's again, flicking between the brush she held and back. He had used his fingers to pull the worst of the knots out from time to time but gave up on that when it became too much of a hassle. He shook his head at her question.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:29 pm 

Kate studied his eyes both in the mirror and he turned toward him in rigid fear, he stopped brushing. "More pain from punishment and fear the dentist will hurt." Kate nodded as she looked into his eyes.
"Relax, I will be very gentle and use oils to prevent tangles and will not touch sores. You must have your teeth looked at. I will see that you are in a deep sleep and not feel a thing tomorrow. I will give you a numbing solution before he cleans your teeth. Anything more and you will go to the mage doctors. Please do not worry. Tomorrow, you will be unharmed. I want you to have a good experience. Tonight, I want you sleep without terrors. I will see that you have pleasant dreams. You will sleep in comfort. As soon as we leave the bathroom, I want to see you in your smallest form. Jasper, I want you fell the warmth and security of being held."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:41 pm 

Jasper watched Kate as she spoke. He wasn't sure if he was reassured or not by the offer of being put into a deep sleep, he had never seen a doctor of any sort before, at least none that he remembered. Injuries had been forced to heal on their own, broken bones too. As Kate finished speaking he finished brushing and turned fully to face her. He tried to find any sign that she was lying, luring him into false hope but found nothing. He sighed through his nose, a mixture of frustration and exhaustion.

Jasper knew that he was past the point of being tired, but he couldn't just let himself fall asleep; no matter how comfortable, no matter how safe he was led to feel. He was trained to always be on guard, even while asleep and this often led to the smallest of things waking him up -- when it wasn't the nightmares. He had mixed feelings about tomorrow. Terror, but also confusion. But he also knew that he didn't have a choice in the matter, where his Mistress led, he followed.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:09 am 

"You have been through enough. Lean on me, Jasper, let down your guard, truly, your safe. Let me protect you tonight. You have been scared, terrorized too long. I want you feel you can trust me; please let me hold you."

Kate held his hands then held them to her face. She turned his palms up and kissed each hand, "Your nerves are shot, please let me take care of you. All I want is to carry you to bed. I will make sure no one bothers you You had a difficult journey. Let me take care of you; until your claws have grown out. Please Jasper."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:19 am 

He wanted to trust, wanted to know that everything would be okay, that everything that had happened to him was in the past but it was hard. Hard to let go of everything you had been forced to learn all your life. He felt Kate take hold of his hands and kiss them, wanting to pull them away but forcing them still. He hated being reminded that he was essentially helpless, like a kitten all over again, at the mercy and hands of another.

Feeling defeated Jasper lowered his head and closed his eyes. He didn't want Kate to plead for him. Focusing he shifted into his smallest form, the colours and markings of a Savannah cat on the smaller form of a tabby. He opened his eyes again but kept them lowered on the floor instead of up at his Mistress.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:59 am 

Kate knew he was not happy with her plead. Seeing he was a Savannah cat made her smile a moment. "Jasper, you are terribly too wounded to walk." Kate gently scooped him up and cradled him in the clothes that engulfed him. He was a terrible sight. Missing patches of fur, no claws, crooked limbs and tail. Don't you worry, I will get you to a proper size, put special socks on your paws, and give you a lot of good pets, affection, and fresh food."

The mage carried him to her room, she sat him slowly on a velvet red pillow, on her bed. She turned up the light in an oil lamp. You are not a prisoner, Jasper. I am not going allow you walk until the pads of your feet are no longer painful."

Kate opened a drawer in her bedside table, you, will wear these booties so you do not hurt your feet. I have a fresh litter box, cat toys, water bowl, and food bowl by the window, the double doors over look the front drive. I will let you sleep in. You are hereby relieved of duties. Consider this time a holiday. You will experience what being a cat is really like. I will teach you how to have fun."

Kate slipped the overgrown clothes off him and moved the pillow closer to her. The mage lightly touched his left leg and pulled out a ball of cat nip on a string from the night stand. "This is yours."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:25 pm 

His tail had come to rest over his paws, hiding them from view. He was slightly shocked when Kate picked him up and cradled him being unused to such affections. He squirmed a little, feeling the wounds on his back brush against the material. When his paws made contact with the velvet pillow he shifted uncomfortably at both the feeling and the attention. He heard what Kate said about him walking and flicked his ear. He would never admit that every time he applied pressure to the pads they stung, he could endure a little pain and fake it no matter how hard it made things. He eyed the booties she pulled from the drawer but allowed her to put them on his paws, trying his hardest not to pull away or whimper when either her hands or the material would brush the pads.

When Kate said he was relieved of his duties his eyes quickly found hers and he stood, trying to show that he could work. He willed the trembling to stop, and ignored the pain in his paws. He wasn't weak, he could still perform his duties. He knew that slaves that couldn't work weren't kept, or were punished for their behavior -- even if they physically couldn't work. He was tense, even when the catnip toy was pulled out. He ignored it, or at least did his best to, fighting the reaction as the scent hit his nose but he knew the effect catnip had on cats, himself included.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:21 pm 

Kate held the toy when he stood up motionless. She sat on the side of the bed as the mage tried hard not to show her frustration. "You, are one well trained slave, Jasper. You are not willing to relax. You are in no condition to work. You are so scared, you cannot rest, yet, your body needs to rest and heal. How can I undo years of terror and neglect. It's gonna be difficult for us both, but I am willing and patient to help you adjust. I understand you only know pain and fear. I want to show you not all wish you harm, especially me. I want to show you all you have missed in life. You childhood was stolen; I want you well and happy. To teach you how to be a cat. You deserve to know love and play; both as human and as a cat. I am sorry, I am pushing to hard. Sleep where you wish; tomorrow is big day.

Kate did not want to hurt him further. She did not make a move to touch him. The fox-human stood and walked to a armoir; removed her mage robe; and hung it in her closet. She retrieved a nightgown and walked to a partition, screen of black with a Chinese, pastoral scene; then dressed in a pink flannel, floor length, gown. She crawled in her bed; then dimmed the lights.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:00 am 

Jasper felt he had let Kate down, he just couldn't seem to get things right! He listened to her speak, his ears picking up traces of anger and annoyance, even if they weren't there. He found himself crouching low, pulling his feet in and wrapping his tail around himself, covering his nose. He was sorry for causing so many problems, sorry for not being able to get things right.

Had he been in his human form he knew he'd be fighting tears right now. He was disappointed with himself, but also frustrated that he couldn't let go and follow what Kate wanted. He remained where he was while Kate left to change, his ears lowering and his chin resting on the pillow beneath him. As Kate crawled into bed and dimmed the lights he waited for a few moments before cautiously moving to a space not far from her hand. Going against everything he had been taught he lightly rubbed his head against it before laying down, pulling his feet in once more and coiling his tail around himself. He was sorry and didn't want Kate to feel bad because of it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:24 am 

Kate very lightly, very slowly, placed a few strands of fur, from his head between her index and middle finger. She just touched his fur and not his skin next to his scent glands. Your doing good. Thank you Jasper. Is a start. You can move closer when your ready. Sleep next to me if you feel cold. I will cover you. "

The mage could sense he was struggling to trust her. He would need lots of encouragement.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:40 am 

Jasper felt Kate's fingers in his fur and heard her words of encouragement, flicking an ear. Unconsciously he leaned into the touch, willing her to continue the administrations, though they were still very light and gentle. He closed his eyes, sensing that she wasn't as upset now and a small fraction of his guilt disappeared.

He wasn't sure how much more he was willing to push himself tonight, he was breaking enough rules as it was; but he also felt good letting someone take care of him and actually willing to put in the effort to help. He knew this was not how he should be thinking and his ears lowered to show this.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:34 am 

Kate was so happy he made a huge step in letting her pet him. This was a huge leap in him accepting her. His lowering his ears demonstrated he was still struggling to break rules, he was never to break. With patience he was learning, Kate, meant no harm to him. She kept her voice soft as she coaxed him, "Your learning, I keep my word. Being petted is nice. You may have more."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:05 am 

Jasper could feel himself relaxing bit by bit under Kate's touch, though he still held some tension and a flood of guilt in the back of his mind. As she continued to pet him he realized he was purring. In embarrassment and shock his once relaxed form tensed and his eyes opened. Tilting his head to look up to Kate he expressed an apologetic look and lowered his head.

Why couldn't he get things right? Just when he felt he was on the right track he did something like this and messed it all up. A small part of him wanted to go back to his old life where he knew the rules and how to behave, but another part knew that he was better off here.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:35 pm 

Kate kept her hand on his fur and heard him purr, "Jasper you have a nice purr. I like your purrs. You may purr all you want. You becoming a cat, is very natural to pur when you are petted. No shame at all, your doing right."

Kate wanted to scoop him up and hold him close, but if she did, the poor cat would be horrified. The mage was making progress. "Baby steps." She reassured him and herself. He had to be exhausted, She so badly wanted to him next her. She would try to break down the barrier he built to protect himself, "Your doing so well Jasper. You really are."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:59 pm 

Jasper both heard and felt Kate's words. They filled him with a spark of hope that hadn't flourished in years, that flame had been extinguished and trampled years ago and was only now starting to reappear under the careful guidance of his new Mistress. He raised his head and ears and rubbed his cheek against Kate's hand. He was grateful for her treatment, even though he didn't feel he deserved it.

Baby steps, yes. It would take Jasper a long time to break down the wall he had build his entire life with his old Master and Mistress. Everything they had ingrained in his head was being turned around. His whole life was being turned on itself and he wasn't sure what to do about it. He had to start over, reversing everything he knew. He feared that he would do this but slip up or see his old owners and revert back in an instant. He didn't want Kate to go through that, not when she was doing so much already.

As these thoughts ran through his mind he let out a yawn and shook his head. A shiver ran through his body and he wanted to snuggle closer but felt that would be overstepping boundaries.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:39 pm 

Kate coaxed him to come closer, she pet the bed and pat her stomach. She rolled to her side, closer to him. "Come on, crawl next to me. I am warm and will keep watch over you. Tonight is alright for you to sleep. I know is against all you have been taught. I promise, to keep you save. You have a nightmare, I will give you sweet dreams. You can trust me. I will not let anything harm you."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 660 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33  Next