All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:56 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

https://i.redditmedia.com/q4VUbr97g6Fwu ... fd83962b06

A few months after the barrier had been broken, the monsters made a home for their own on the Surface. They had lived so long in the Underground, that fitting in was a bit difficult for them. Sometimes it still is, but struggles are things that they are no stranger to.

Years passed and Frisk and Asriel are now in High School now! They are freshman and it is a few weeks into the first semester. Things are going well for them so far in their classes and they have made some friends.

Asriel, Frisk, Asgore, and Toriel all lived happily in a home. It was a nice home, it had many bedrooms and bathrooms and a large backyard for playing and sometimes even dinner outside if the weather is nice enough.

Alphys and Undyne live together as well in a small apartment in the closest town just above the hardware store. Undyne and Alphys live happily as usual.

As for Sans and Papyrus, they live right next door to Toriel and Asgore. Just because they are in the Surface world didn't mean they still didn't have a duty to protect their King, Queen and their family!

-----

Asriel woke up to her alarm, her white hair in her face as she opened her eyes and groaned. She reached over and smacked her alarm so it would turn off. She yawned softly and turned over facing the other way. She wanted to go back to sleep but Toriel soon entered her room.
"Asriel dear, you need to go to school." Asriel groaned softly as her mother told her to get up. "Please hurry dear, your breakfast will get cold." Toriel smiled as she left her daughter alone to get ready for class. With a sigh, Asriel sat up and stretched her arms, giving another long yawn. She flung the sheets off of her and stood, starting to get ready. She grabbed a pair of shorts and her usual green striped sweater. She sighed as she brushed her hair and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

At the table sat her sister Frisk and her father Asgore. Toriel stood at the oven and put some eggs on Asriel's plate along with some bacon and a glass of orange juice. Asriel and Frisk ate in silence as their mother spoke to them.
"It's Friday, so that means the weekend starts today after school. I hope you two are excited." She said with a smile on her face. Toriel was sweet and kind, she loved her children and hated to see them grow up. But she knew that she couldn't help that. After they were done eating, Frisk and Asriel headed to school. They walked down the sidewalk, their backpacks on them and ready to go.

Asriel sighed as she walked into the school and parted ways with Frisk to go to class. She looked at the other monsters and humans she walked passed in the hall, smiling at some and avoiding strange stares from others.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:12 am 

Colby woke up to his alarm clock going off. His face was buried in his pillow, he moaned as he fumbled for the off switch, and then gave up and swept it off the night stand - the alarm shut off, and he got out of bed. He slapped on a gray hoodie and a pair of black skinny jeans on his bedroom floor and headed downstairs - his mother had left for work, and there was a lunch in a brown paper bag on the table like always. He poured himself a bowl of Lucky Charms and began to eat, but dozed off and fell face first into his cereal and water boarded himself - or rather, milk boarded. Now fully awake, he finished his breakfast, brushed his hair as best as he could, grabbed his backpack and earbuds, hopped on his bike and rode to school.

As he walked to his first class, he passed Asriel Dreemur in the hallway - he glanced at the floor as he walked by. He had kind of a crush on her, but if he said anything about it he would get picked on even more than he already does. He walked into his first period class just as the bell rang. English - his least favorite subject.
"Colby, you're late." said the teacher, and the entire class turned to him. Colby sighed, and sat down and stated at his desk. So it was gonna be one of those days...

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:28 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Asriel went to class and sat through it. Taking notes and listening like the good student she was. The class period went by so slow, but she had dozed for some of it. The bell rang and Asriel jumped a little bit in shock of the loud sound. She packed her bag and stood, ready to go to her next class.

She walked through the halls and bumped into a boy on accident.
"Oh, I'm sorry." Asriel said softly as she tried to move passed and continue on her way. She was grabbed by the boy and forced back to stand in front of him.
"Who do you think you are Dreemurr?"
"I.. I'm sorry, it was an accident."
"Yeah right! You did that on purpose you stupid goat thing!" The boy shoved Asriel against the lockers and held her there by the front of the shirt. "You're gunna get it!" Asriel flinched and accidentally kicked the boy away from her. He stood and looked around, seeing that a small crowd had formed around the two. Asriel cowered against the lockers as he raised his fists to her. In fear as he walked towards her, she held her hands out and a blue flame erupted from her hands.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:43 am 

Colby tried to remain awake as best as he could through the class. When the bell rang, he was the first student out the door. As he walked to his next class, he watched as Asriel bumped into a student, and the guy grabbed Asriel and shoved her against a locker. His eyes widened, and he ran over and tried to pull the bully back. "Hey, calm down, dude!" Colby said, but suddenly there was a flash of blue and the two of them were blasted to the other side of the hallway and into the lockers - students shrieked and papers flew everywhere. Just then, the principal came around the corner to see the event transpire, and scowled. "Dreemurr, Fox, Cooper - in my office, now!"

Colby sat next to Asriel in the main office as the principal talked to the bully in his office. His clothes and skin were slightly charred from Asriel's power. He turned to Asriel. "Hey... um... what you did back there... that was awesome..." he said with a nervous smile.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:56 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Asriel closed her eyes and didn't see that someone else had got in the way. She didn't see anything until she heard the principle yell her name. She knew she was in trouble with her mom and she knew it.

Asriel sat outside the principles office next to Colby. She sighed softly before he started to talk to her. He complimented what she had done and smiled softly, but then it disappeared.
"It's not what I wanted... I don't like violence. It wasn't how I was taught."

Just as she finished speaking, Toriel rushed down the hallways of the school. "Asriel Dreemurr! What did I teach you? Mercy, not fighting!"

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:51 am 

Asgore walked into the main office shortly after his wife - he had to squat because of his horns. He leaned against the wall next to the doorway and glanced at the charred human in front of him, and sighed and shook his head. "Oh, Asriel..."

The bully walked out of the principal's office and walked towards the door. As he passed Asgore, he looked up at him, and all the color drained from his face - Asgore merely looked down at the human and smiled. Colby, however, stared at the monster king, not afraid, but in awe.
The principal stepped out of his office as well. "Dreemurr family, please step into my office." he sad.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:35 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Asriel looked up at her father as he approached soon after her mother had approached. She saw the disappointment in his face and her gaze dropped to the floor. She raised her eyes once again when she saw the bully walk out of the office, she gave a mental smirk as he grew afraid of her father. Asriel heard the principle call her and her parents into the office, she gave a soft sigh and stood.

Once in the office, she sat in a chair and crossed her arms over her chest. She didn't know what her consequence would be, but she knew it would be big.

Frisk walked down the hall and saw Colby. She gave a soft wave and sat next to him in wait of her sister and parents.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:49 pm 

Colby smiled and waved back at Frisk. Frisk was very nice, and she was pretty cute too... ever since high school had started, his hormones had been off the charts, as had every other boy's. The bully probably was the same way, and had some testosterone to get out - and boy, did he take it out on the wrong person. He blushed as Frisk sat next to him. "Hey, Frisk... how are you?" he asked, trying to look not nervous, but knowing he was failing miserably.

Asgore bonked his horns in the doorway and had to turn sideways and squat to enter the principles room. The principle rolled his eyes, and sat down in his chair and turned to the Dreemurr family. "Mr. and Mrs. Dreemurr..." he began, "...as you know, your daughter got into a fight earlier today." He turned the laptop on his desk to face them, and showed security footage of Asriel using her power. "Videos of the fight have begun to run rampant on social media, and we have received several calls today regarding student safety. And so, our school's board has come to a conclusion... it is with a heavy heart that I inform you that in the best interest of student safety and protection of our school image that we will be expelling your daughter from Springdale High School."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:37 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Toriel gave a soft gasp as she witnessed her daughter use her magic against the boy. She was horrified. She never taught her daughter violence.

Asriel listened and felt bad that she had hurt the boy. She didn't at the same time however. She stood in anger when the principle said she was expelled from the school. "What?! That's not fair! I was protecting myself! He was going to hurt me, and I bet he didn't get any punishment!" Asriel yelled out.

Frisk only smiled at Colby. She wasn't a talker, the only one she actually talked to was Asriel, and that was in whispers when they were in public. Frisk was popular in school, every monster and human liked her and enjoyed her company. But not all humans agreed with how she freed the monsters to the surface.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:53 pm 

Colby smiled back at Frisk. "I'll take your smile as you're doing good..." he said, and glanced at the floor.

Asgore cleared his throat and sat up straight. "Well, if the board is going to take such a childish action, then maybe your school doesn't deserve our daughter." He turned to Asriel and smiled. "Your mother can home school you, like she wanted. How does that sound?" The principle's eyes widened at the word childish.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:45 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Asriel's eyes widened as well when her father called the principle childish. She held back a small laugh at the insult but it went away when the topic of home schooling came up. Asriel sighed, her ears dropped even further than they already had been. "I don't really have a choice do I?" She looked up at her parents, her eyes watered with tears. She never meant to hurt anyone, she was just trying to protect herself.

Toriel gave a sigh as she saw her daughter's head hanging low. She looked at the principal, some anger and annoyance in her eyes. "This school is unfair and cruel. Punishing someone for only trying to protect themselves." She shook her head. "Humans are even worse than they were years ago." She scolded the principle angrily.

Frisk listened from outside and looked at Colby in shock when she heard the insult come from her mother. Toriel wasn't one for insults or violence, but when it came to her children... Watch out.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:00 pm 

Colby's eyes widened at the remark as well. He saw the look on Frisk's face and figured her mother didn't say things like that too often. He smiled. "I'm sure it'll turn out okay..." he reassured her.

"I'm very sorry, Mrs. Dreemurr... I truly am." the principle said. "If it was my decision, your daughter would stay in school - "
Asgore shook his head at Asriel's question, and his eyes widened at Toriel's insult. "Spare us the details, Mr. Cooper." Asgore cut the principle off. "We can see when we're not wanted. Thank you for your time, we'll be seeing ourselves out." He stood and banged his horns on the ceiling. "Ow... dammit..." he muttered to himself before exiting the room, motioning for his family to follow. He saw Frisk, and smiled and squatted down to hug her. "Hey, Frisk..." he said. "Asriel won't be going to school with you anymore. She'll be homeschooled by your mom from now on." Colby's eyes widened, but he said nothing.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:37 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Asriel stood and glared at the principle as she left the office in front of her mother. Toriel left the office last, also sending a glare to the principle as well.

Toriel sighed softly as she saw Frisk outside the office waiting for them. Frisk looked up at Asgore and gave a soft sigh, as he explained that Asriel was expelled from school and would be home schooled. She then rolled up her sleeves and started to march into the office, but Toriel grabbed her daughter by the shoulder.
"Hang on there, killer." She gave a soft chuckle as she knew her daughter was only kidding around.

Asriel still held her gaze to the ground as Frisk tried to cheer her up, but it didn't work. She felt as if nothing would work. She was too upset with herself, maybe after she was taken home she would go visit Sans and Papyrus. They usually could cheer her up.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:12 pm 

Principal Cooper poked his head out the doorway. "Colby Fox, your turn." Colby sighed, and smiled and waved goodbye to Frisk and Asriel before heading into the office and sitting down.
"Now, I understand that you were trying to help, but the correct thing to do would've been to find an adult. Not put your hands on my son." said the principal sternly.
Colby sighed and hung his head. "Yes, sir..."
The principal sighed. "But, you were trying to help, and therefore suspension is deemed too harsh of a punishment." He pulled a notepad out from a drawer in his desk. "So, as punishment, you're being sent home for the rest of the day, and must write a five page essay on a subject of your choice."
Colby sighed and took the notebook. Another essay - just what he needed for the weekend. The principal was such a douche - not just to him, but to everyone. Especially monsters. But the students couldn't do a single damn thing about it.
He stepped out of the office and closed the door behind him. Then he realized something - an essay about a topic of his choice... he instantly had an idea for a topic. He hopped on his bike and rode home, and began searching for the Dreemurr's home number in the phonebook. When he found it, he got on his phone and dialed, hoping someone would pick up.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:52 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Asriel, Toriel, and Asgore had just arrived home. Toriel watched as her daughter ran up the stairs, trying not to let her parents see her crying. School meant a lot to her. After everything she had been through, she wanted to become something else other than a monster. She wanted people to see her as a good monster, not a bad one.

Toriel sighed softly and put her forehead to her husbands chest in sadness. "This hurts her. I just know it... And it hurts to see her so upset." She said softly, trying to fight back tears. She hated seeing her children upset, especially Asriel. She was so strong willed, and it was rare to see her hurt and cry. So this was a big thing for the Dreemurr family.

Asriel was in her room when she heard the phone ring, before Toriel could get the chance to answer it, she picked it up.
"Dreemurr residence. Asriel speaking." She said as she sniffled.

----

Back at school, Frisk walked through the halls having to deal with things the students were saying about her sister. She hated it, just because that boy was the principal's son, it didn't give him a right to go pushing monsters around. She gave an angry huff as she sat in her seat in class and angrily took out her books, aggressively setting them down on her desk.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:09 pm 

Colby had expected Asriel's mother or father to pick up - he was caught off guard when he heard Asriel's voice. "Um...hey Asriel, it's Colby from school. I, uh... the principal is making me write an essay about a topic of my choice. And, uh... I was wondering if I could have your permission to write about... you?" he asked nervously.

Asgore hugged his wife, and patted her on the back. He hated seeing her like she was. He leaned down and kissed her forehead. "It's okay honey..." he reassured her. "We'll get through this. Together." he smiled softly.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:11 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Asriel stopped, her mouth opened slightly in surprise. "You... want to write and essay... on me?" She asked softly. She was both flattered and confused. Flattered because he wanted to write something about her, and confused as to why did he want to write it about her.

Out of all of the things he could have written about, he chose her. Blush crept on her face as she spoke. "I mean... ya, you can write about me... What would it be about?" She asked curiously.

Toriel gave a soft sigh as Asgore kissed her forehead and told her everything would be okay. "I hope you're right." She said softly as she moved to the kitchen to make Asriel some lunch. She knew her daughter must have been starving since she didn't even make it to the lunch period before everything happened. All she could think about was how unfair this whole situation was.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:33 pm 

Colby smiled as Asriel agreed. "I was thinking about writing about how unfair the school was by expelling you." he said. "I wanna help bridge the social gap between humans and monsters. You wouldn't have been expelled if you were a human, it's a sad but true fact. A lot of people say that humans and monsters are equal, but we're actually not, and I want to use your experience to show that so we can maybe help change it so that we are." Colby didn't know where these words were coming from, but he was hoping Asriel liked what she was hearing.

Asgore smiled at Toriel as she walked into the kitchen, but it was quickly replaced by a frown as she went out of eyesight. He sighed and headed upstairs to his office to work.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:32 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Asriel listened to Colby as he spoke about how the school system was unfair, and how he wanted to change that by using her incident as a means to having something done about it. She nodded to herself as she listened, when he was finally done speaking she sat in silence for a moment before speaking herself.

"Yeah, sure. It sounds like it would be fun. Maybe it will even get me back into school." She shrugged even though he couldn't see. "Who knows. But yeah, you can write your essay about me." She thought for a moment. "I assume that the principle told you to leave school early, do you want to meet up after dinner and discuss some things about it?" She asked as she laid on her back on her bed, her white hair sprawling out all around her. She spun the phone chord around her finger as she waited.

-----

A while passed and Toriel had made a sandwich for Asriel. She knocked on the door, but when her daughter didn't answer, she gave a defeated sigh and left the sandwich on the floor outside the door.

-----

Meanwhile next-door, Undyne was hanging around with Sans and Papyrus. She lounged on the chair, her legs hanging off the other side. She pressed the channel button on the remote, flipping from channel to channel. She finally groaned in aggravation and dropped the remote on the floor next to her. She tossed her head back and gave an exasperated sigh. "There's nothing to do today!" She groaned loudly in anger.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:45 pm 

A grin spread from ear to ear on Colby's face. "I would love to!" he said. "Where should we meet?"

Papyrus heard Undyne yelling in the living room, and poked his head in from the kitchen. He was making lunch - surprisingly, it was somthing other than spaghetti this time. He had received several complaints from friends that that was all he made, and they had called him "obsessed". So, he had looked up some delicious recipes online other than spaghetti to try out.
"Lasagna's almost ready!" he said excitedly, hoping food might cheer Undyne up.