All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:40 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Raigen powerfully parried Cado's swing, pushing him backward off balance as he answered with a series of nigh-instantaneous slashs that appeared to only be one. He sheathed his sword as he was forced to evade Kara. If anything could be said about him, his swordsmanship skills had drastically increased since he took up using a sword in a fight. He was just as good as Cado with a blade if not slightly better in a matter of 4 and a half years where Cado had train probably most his life. He had an insane level of natural talent with a blade which became known to him when he had made fricassee out of Frieza.

"Not bad, I like your style," He said, catching Kara's arm and twishing in behind her back while hooking his free arm around her neck, "But you're holding back, not gonna get the gift I have for you and my little brother that way."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:14 pm 

Kara gritted her teeth as she was put in a lock by Raigen and Cado was actually stunned by the attack Raigen gave him. Kara mentally sighed as she had no choice in the matter and entered her Super Saiyan form and gave Raigen a Backwards headbutt as hard as she could to get him to release her.

She then performed several martial arts techniques along with a blue Ki attack she invented called Arctic Blast. It took up much of her energy and she reverted back to her base form as she panted tiredly. "Can't..go over, limiter." She muttered as Cado looked at her worriedly.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:08 pm 

He had avoided Kara's attempt to get free, although she had caught him in the right cheek. She'd managed to land a few good blows on him before her Ki blast which he caught and dissipated by using a Ki blast of his own. When she lost her Super Saiyan form, he let his form go as well. He was satisfied by her performance enough to decide to go through with it. It was worth doing it now, he felt she would be strong enough to handle it.

"Kara, meet me back here tomorrow," he said as he placed a hand on her shoulder, "I might be able to help."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:04 pm 

Kara was suspicious of what Raigen said, but was also worried on what it was she was Raigen was thinking about. But she decided to trust hm and nodded once before going to check on the meal. Cado however, knew what Raigen meant and walked to him silently.

"Listen close brother, if anything happens to her I will never forgive you for it." He said in a whisper.

----

The next Day Kara returned to Capsule Corps and approached Raigen. "Alright Raigen. What exactly did you have in mind?" She had.Cado go look at houses or places for a house outside of town. If something were to happen she didn't want him to be worried.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:26 pm 

"I found the plans that Dr. Gero, may he rot in the deepest pits of the otherworld, had on you," He said, waving a blueprint in front of her, "I've been studying it and think I can remove the power limiter he put in you."

He wasn't entirely sure he could do it. he wasn't known for his finesse when not fighting. Not being a total gearhead either worked against him. He'd do what he could but it was not gonna be easy. Not willing to back out now, he knew he had to try for her at least.

"There's a very high chance I may end up killing you, but I know you want to be able to catch up with Cado in terms of strength. I also think you are a fighter, which makes me believe you'll pull through. All I need to know is if you want to have that limiter removed and are willing to let me be the one to try. There'll only be one shot to remove it as Gero rigged a bomb to it to blow if someone tampers with it so both the limiter and the bomb has to be removed at the same time." He informed, hiding his nervousness as he looked at her with his arms crossed.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:48 pm 

Kara had a feeling about it being about the limiter. She heaved a sigh as she thought about it. On the one hand, she'd be unchackled by the limiter and her Saiyan ability to grow would return. "You won't kill my figure right?" She joked as she tried to think about it.

"Oh my Love please forgive me." She thought as she heaved a sigh. "If this doesn't work, tell Cado I love him." She said whilst nodding her head.

------

Several hours later Cado landed near Capsule corp, tired from all the work but he had hoped Kara will congratulate him for all the hard work. But he felt that she wasn't nearby him so he walked into the three chambered area They used as temporary quarters, gripping his sword in case he had to cut Raigen to ribbons as he opened the door.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:01 am 

Raigen, having used Instant Transmission to move him and Kara to a heavily forested area with a capsule house that contained a laboratory in it, found himself surprised and mindly pleased as he'd managed to not only remove the limiter and bomb, but restore Kara's ability to reproduce as well. He was waiting for her to wake up as he'd put her to sleep with a powerful anesthetic. Removing the limiter had left her near-death but she'd recovered from it quicker than he'd expected. With the delayed and apparently overly suppressed zenkai boost she got, just the right amount of training and motivation would push her into her transforming into a Super Saiyan 2. The only thing signifying the surgery he'd done was a small Ki-sealed incision on her chest just above her heart. The Ki used to seal the incision was his, meanig once the incision was healed she'd absorb it. An unforeseen side effect would be that she would be able to telepathically communicate with Raigen during the beginning stages of the Buu saga. The incision would leave a scar but her figure would practically be untouched.

"Hope I never have to do that again," He said to no one in particular though he was thinking about Kara, sitting next to the medical tube she was recovering in, "I'm just glad you didn't die due to me removing that limiter. The bomb is gone to, blew it up in a stagnant pond close by."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:43 am 

Kara was opening her eyes in the medical tube as it automatically opened as she got up slowly to a sitting position. "Also on the plus side, My figure is still here and Cado won't try to slice ya to ribbons huh?" She asked with a small grin. "Speaking of which, we'd better get back to Capsule Corps before my darling starts to worry about me."

-----

Cado was preparing food to get his mind off of things, and rightfully so. He cooked the meal and hoped for the best that Kara would be back soon, hopefully intact. There would be words and blows against Raigen otherwise.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:58 am 

"Too late for that, Sis." Raigen said, returning the grin as he took her hand and used Instant Transmission to return to Capsule Corp, "300 zeni says he's already planning to turn my skull into a goblet or bowl."

They reappeared outside Capsule Corps, scaring the crap out of Krillin and a pinkette girl that was almost as tall as Sixteen was. He released her hand as he walked into the building, walking into the Tri-chambered area with Kara in step with him on his right. Letting his power rev up, he went Super Sayian as he readied himself for a fight. To be honest, he wanted a fight. It would do him some good to train.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:40 pm 

Kara sighed as Cado turned Super Saiyan as well whilst she went to get into the kitchen area and prepare a meal. She'd let the men fight for awhile, besides she just had surgery. She needed at least a day or two to make sure she was fully recovered.

Eventually she just sat and watched the show as Cado traded blows with Raigen. "Alright boys, what are you guys actually training for? Seriously?" She asked.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:30 pm 

"Honestly, I was expecting Cado to try and rip my head off." Raigen said, catching the half-saiyan with a hard flip kick, "The training is an added bonus."

He reverted to normal as Seventeen and Eighteen came in. Reacting to Seventeen's rush, he DDTed the android into the chamber floor as he gave Eighteen an exasperated look of frustration. She merely shrugged helplessly as her brother was knocked unconscious. This was annoying as hell having to deal with Seventeen attacking him every time they were in the same room. It was getting very damn old.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:44 pm 

Cado sighed. "17, that's going to bet a little boring if you do that every time. He said as he chuckled. Kara chuckles happily joining in the laughter.

-----

The years rolled by. Cado and Kara are living comfortably in a house near Capsule Corps, in case Kara needed some maintainence done. Kara took the the news of her able to bear Children well. During the time spent with Cado, Kara had bore him a son, with another child well on the way. She smiled happily as he watched Cado and their beloved son, Genji, train in the afternoon sunlight.

"I've earned this right to be happy. You'll love being a part of the family little one." Kara mused to herself.

"Genji, you need to move your feet." Cado said, "If you can't stay mobile in a sword fight, the enemy will strike you without warning."

"Yes Dad." The Seven year old mumbled as he drew into position again, after rubbing his turquoise haired head from a bump he received from his Father's Kendo stick.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:05 pm 

"Ever consider he might not be interested in using a sword?" Someone said, landing as an 8 year old girl practically ran the 7 year old boy over when she tackled him to the ground in a hug while trying to land herself.

That someone, being Raigen with his half-saiyan daughter Farina, shook his head as he gave Kara a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek as he turned to his surrogate brother with a thoughtful look and a amused grin. Genji had been born exactly one year after Farina, meaning they spent a lot of time together as they grew up. Farina, despite looking like a dark purple-haired version of her mother, acted almost exactly like her father in terms of mannerisms and willingness to fight. The only thing different was she had her mother's vanity before meeting him.

"Farina, stop smothering him," He called after his daughter as she excitedly started talking Genji's ears off as she recounted her training trips with her father and Uncle Veggie(Her name for Vegeta), "You'll make him self-conscious around females before he even has a chance to mature."

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:46 am 

"Gah! H-hi Farina! And uncle Raigen, I'll show you I can wield a blade as good as my Dad one day!" Genii shouted towards Raigen before turning his attention to the girl next to him as she talked to him about the training.

"He's still young and learning, he'll get better." Cado said with a small smirk. "So what brings you to the humble abode Raigen?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:17 am 

"The world tournament coming up for starters," Raigen said as Farina went Super Saiyan showing Genji how she's master the Final Flash that he'd learned from Vegeta from the main timeline, "Second was Chibi-Eighteen over there was begging to see Genji again, despite the fact she sees him at school everyday as well as every time we come over."

Chibi-Eighteen had been Krillin's coinage. Kara just so happened to take it and run so it stuck among the Z fighters. He'd been resistant to it at first, but Eighteen talked him into letting it go. It was rare he used it but it was used as an endearment from him. She treasured the most coming from him.

"The last thing was that Majin Buu is about a year late in making an appearance." He continued concealing a smile behind a face palm, seeing his daughter drag Genji into the air, "I swear she's in love with him considering he's really all she talks about besides training with Trunks, geez."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:51 am 

"I see, thinking about having a rematch after all these years?" He asked with a smirk before he turned silent at the explanation of Majinn Buu's tardiness. "That doesn't sound good."

"Gwahh!" Genji shouted as he was lifted into the air by Farina. "Let me go I can fly on my own you know!" Cado smiled watching the scene.

"They'd make the powerful pair of fighters in the next generation. Almost reminds me of the days in the Dojo." Cado stated with a small smile.

"Oh really?" Kara asked, joining the conversation with a devious smirk. She was up to something from the way of that smirk. But as she was with child she couldn't do much. She backed away from combat for the duration of such. "Because I remember you doing the chores of the dojo whenever your Grandfather caught you nearly dozing off."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:23 am 

"True, It isn't good at all." Raigen said, crossing his arms, "It means Majin Buu is gonna be a lot stronger than he should be. So Farina and Genji might have to get involved in this one, as much as I hate to say it."

"Then hurry up and come on, Turtle Head," Farina said, dropping Genji and bolting away to the south as her father shook his head.

"Yep, She's definitely gonna end up with him at this rate." He said supressing a laugh.

He started hovering as he dashed forward, tapping Genji and his daughter on their shoulders. His daughter immediately tried to touch him but he used Instant Transmission to evade it. Hearing her cry of protect, he drifted backward avoiding her repeated touches. This was a game they played more times than he could count. It served as reflex and reaction training while having fun at the same time. He got Genji in on it when he could but he never stayed in it long. Farina never quit on their game of sparring tag, something she picked up from him.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:03 pm 

"Hey no fair!" Genji shouted as he flew to Raigen to play the game with Farina as Cado chuckled. He went and sat down on a lawn chair to watch the fun. He could use the break from training his son anyway as he watched said boy try his best to tag Raigen.

"Mind your surroundings Genji!" He suggested as the young boy flew around. The tournament, maybe he could go and give it a whirl one more time. But who knows? He had to prepare for Majinn Buu. He had to protect his family.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:38 pm 

Farina, in frustration, fired of a lilac ki blast that her father smacked into the ground about a yard from Cado. Had he not intercepted it, she would have hit Genji in the chest. It just went to show that Raigen was as protective of Genji as he was his own daughter. He shook his head as he backflipped over Genji, flicking his forehead with his tail as he went Super Saiyan like his daughter. He was smiling as he dodged Trunks and Goten, both who were Super Saiyan as well. Trunks was the oldest, followed by Farina, Genji, then Goten.

"Oh, thats fair," He quiped in a mock pout, shaking his head as Trunks and Goten recovered from butting heads in midair, "When did I agreed to a four on one?"

"When did numbers ever matter to you, Katarren?!" Vegeta snapped, evicting Cado of his seat so he could sit himself but upending the lawn chair with his foot.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:44 pm 

"Dwah!" Cado shouted as he was evicted. "Oy oy! Don't steal another man's seat in his own home Brat! We're not in Capsule corps or the training room, you're in my domain!"

"Cado, no fighting with guests." Kara said with a small look of angry disdain for both Cado's behavior and the Prince's presence, The Saiyan Republic leaders kept shutting down Vegeta's demands of Governing them. Not even a smidge of Constitutional Monarchy allowed.

Genii soghed and transformed into his own Super Saiyan form. Cado couldn't hardly believe how the children managed to master the first level of Super Saiyan. It felt like a Bargain sale in that regard.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next