All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:55 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

In the distant cold space, A lone spaceship hurtles towards Earth, its occupant seeking one particular person. His name was Raditz, and the time was drawing near for his Family reunion.

-----

Several hours after this fact, Cado was walking through the streets of the town he was at and looked at the job board at the center of town, scanning it for a potentially good paying job. Security for a concert maybe? Or perhaps a Bodyguard offer for a rich man? Maybe there's a weapons test at Capsule Corps. Even!

"Come on, come on, there's gotta be a nice paying job in here somewhere." Cado muttered. Searching for a job was a painful as when his Father had his Saiyan Tail removed. Boy that was painful! His mind wandered when he eyed another person nearby. He wore a simple gi but with no logo. But he assumed he was a martial artist and so he approached him.

"Hi there! I'm Cado! What's your name? You live around here? Is there a good place to eat or a job?" He asked the person with interest into who he was and satisfying his stomach.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:41 pm 

Raigen ran his hand through his hair as he walked through the town he'd stopped in. He had just finished a rather intense session of training so he was sore and tired. Not that it mattered, He was satisfied with how he did. He wished for a tougher means of training though.

His Saiyan tail swished irritably as he heard someone bombard him with questions. So much for a quiet day to unwind. He turned before the person spoke, immediately picking up on the person's power level which was modestly high for a human. Seeing the speaker, he instantly recognized the Saiyan youthfulness in him was well as the human traits.

"Hello, nice to meet you, not gonna tell you, don't need to know that, the mall is that way about a half-kilometer, and there's a sub shop right next to you thats happens to be hiring." He repiled, gesturing north as he studied the person in front of him, "Rather pricey but it is worth the cost if you are looking to eat something healthy and doesn't taste like a cardboard."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:32 pm 

Cado frowned. "A sub shop, really? I was looking for some action! I'm a fit and able warrior, man!" He said with a slight groan and then spotted the man's tail. "Whoa! You're a Saiyan with with your tail still attached! Aren't you worried about the full moon?"

Cado rubbed the back of his neck. "I was just wondering because I suppose you're either a loner apart from the Republic or something!" He said tapping the hilt of his sword. "My Dad always warned of what happened if we messed with our new home if we had our tails still."

He shrugged. "Alright nameless tailed Saiyan. I guess I'll be on my way-?!?!" He stopped in mid sentence as he sensed a very large spike of Ki. "Oy, did you feel that Nameless Tailed One?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:05 pm 

"You coming or what?" Raigen shouted, already hovering high above the town, "And to answer your question about my tail. I never manifested the ability to turn into one so I don't have to worry about it!"

He took off in the direction of the power spike suppressing his power level. He held back enough so the half-saiyan he had been speaking to could catch up. He knew he could be there in a flash with Instant Transmission but he did enjoy flying. It had felt like Gohan before he was trained by Piccolo. Meaning it was around the time Raditz had appeared on Earth.

Having figured this out, He found Raditz's energy almost immediately as well as Goku's and Piccolo's energies. He was alarmed at how much weaker Goku and Piccolo were. They should have been fairing much better than they were. He pulled a fancy looking clear visor with white ear pieces on either side and put it on. It told him that Raditz was almost on par with Nappa.

'Hope that half-saiyan is as good of a fighter as he thinks he is. He's gonna be in for a heck of a fight.' He thought looking over his shoulder as the landscape blew by below him. He knew he could take Raditz easily by himself but it didn't want to distort this timeline anymore that he already was.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:08 pm 

Cado looked up and realized he was in the air and followed him. "Really? I thought all tails grant that ability!" He said as he flew towards the source of the Ki spike. As they got closer and closer Cado saw the fighting in the field. A tall, muscular Saiyan with black, long hair, and Armor that is familiar to him was handling two combatants with ease.

"That guy's wearing armor like my Dad used to wear!" He shouted as he flew down towards him, he started to gather up his Ki. Just as he was doing so Raditz picked up a kid and proclaimed he'd take him. "Oh that's it. Ki Blade Technique, Blunt Edition: Azura Cut!" As he shouted this he drew his Katana and hit Raditz in the midsection, sending the armored Saiyan skidding and dropping Gohan.

"In the name of the Saiyan Republic I will defeat you!" He proclaimed, landing on his feet and getting in a combat stance with this sword.

"Saiyan what?" Muttered Raditz as he got up. "Alright, looks like I'm going to have to fight you too." Cado only smiled.

Goku got up and groaned. "Who is that?" He said as he tried to get up.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:32 pm 

Raigen followed the half-saiyan's attack up with a lightning quick thrust kick to the same area, sending Raditz flying almost a kilometer backward before landing on his knees in agonized disbelief. He snatched up Gohan and vanished suddenly, reappearing next to Goku with two fingers pressed to his forehead. He handed the unconscious kid to him then vanished again, appearing next to the half-saiyan in a relaxed fighting stance. He didn't mean to hit Raditz that hard but he had been reacting to the situation.

"Its difficult to explain about my tail, but we got a bigger problem right now." He said as Raditz came back spitting mad, "He's about as strong as you and a lot more likely to play dirty. I'll back you up but don't get careless. I'm not gonna carry you through this."

Raigen's disinterested tone he'd used with the half-saiyan before was replaced with a hard, no nonsense tone born of many hard-won battles. He stepped forward in from of the half-saiyan, taking a defensive stance as he tanked a powerful ki wave from Raditz as he cursed about having yet another person to deal with. When the dust cleared, he merely dusted himself of, not hurt at all.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:44 pm 

Raditz was in shock when the second stranger just took his attack. "That's, impossible! How can you get this strong?!" He shouted as he prepared another ki blast, only to be struck by a Ki arc produced by Cado swinging his blade after charging a blast along the blade.

"Ha! Not so tough when someone else has the upper hand huh?" He stated as he then started dodging Ki blasts. Piccolo in the background was preparing his special beam attack after explaining to Goku the plan of action.

"Hey Nameless one! They're cooking up a plan, should we be in on it?" Cado asked as he jumped to doge another blast from Raditz and delivered a punch to his face.

"Hey guys! Can you stall him for a little longer?" Goku shouted to them. Cado sighed as if he just jinxed himself.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:25 pm 

"Try and keep up, Kid," Raigen replied, following up with a rapid series of kicks that Raditz wasn't really able to keep up with. He wasn't really using his power at all, he was just using his natural skill and reflexes to outmaneuver and outwit everything Raditz threw. He deflected a Ki blast skyward, then responded with a Ki blast of his own that destroyed most of Raditz's chest armor and left a real bad burn along most of his bare chest. He kicked Raditz in his side, launching him toward the half-saiyan almost like a bullet. From his display, it was obvious he was a lot stronger than he let on.

"Coming at you, Kid!!" He called, shaking the smoldering hand that he'd used to deflected the blast with.

He flew upward as Raditz recovered and came at him again. He dodged left, flying sideways while firing a constant barrage of Ki blasts that Raditz just managed to avoid. He knew he could end this quickly but he was stalling so Piccolo had time to charge despite the sense of dread in him. He couldn't shake the feeling Piccolo's attack was gonna fail and things would get a lot worse.

"Cado, Cover Goku and Piccolo!!" He yelled as he batted aside another blast from Raditz, "I gotta good feeling something bad's gonna happen!!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:30 pm 

"What on earth?" Cado marveled to himself as he then saw Raditz coming towards him and flipped his blade to the Blunt side again. He gave a swing towards Raditz, "Here comes the pitch!" He shouted as the blade hit him and sent Raditz into a tree.

"And Cado Azura knocks it out of the ball park!" He shouted with glee as he watched Raditz recover and look very angry. Cado then flew towards Piccolo and Goku to cover them. "You got it big guy!" He shouted as he looked around and kept his guard up. If something bad was going to happen he had to try and do what his father taught him and mind his surroundings.

Goku knew what he was going to do, he just had to wait until he knew Raditz was weakened and off guard. He could feel the dread as well, and was wondering what to do if things went south.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:58 pm 

Raigen landed as Raditz started gathering as much energy as he could. His fighting stance became lower and wider as he studied Raditz closely. Something was very wrong here, he wasn't sure what but he knew he couldn't hold back anymore. He shot a look over his shoulder at Cado, Piccolo, Goku, and Gohan. He had to protect them but he would have to break a rule of his if it was nessasary.

"Cado, here," He said, throwing a capsule case to the half-saiyan, "If something bad happens, open that case, give three of the light green capules with a bean drawing on them to Goku, Gohan, and Piccolo, and get the hell out of here!!"

He and Raditz clashed again, vanishing as they moved faster than visibly possible. All that signified their movements was the concussions and shock waves marking each collision. It seemed more even now but it was still one-sided as Raditz was grabbed by the face and hurled to the ground, leaving a small crater with him struggling to stand with immense difficulty in the center.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:12 pm 

"Gah, I can't believe this." Raditz angrily declared as Cado noticed another spike in Ki, coming from Raditz. It started low at first but he saw Raditz's Ki turning to a yellow color. "I will not lose to mere weaklings!"

Cado then did exactly as Raigen instructed and gave Goku, Piccolo and Gohan the objects and began to get back when all of a sudden The aura caused Raditz to get much stronger. "What the hell...?" He stated as Raditz's hair turned into a golden color and his eyes turned green.

"Oh my gosh! What just happened?! What is that?!" Cado exclaimed as he took to the skies to get back.

"This is insane, is this a Saiyan's potential?!" Piccolo asked as Goku looks in slight shock, holding Gohan.

"Alright Traitor Saiyan! Prepare yourself for the ultimate defeat!" Raditz declares.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:55 pm 

Another Ki spike happened almost immediately after, this one from Raigen. His hair and eyes changed into the same color as Raditz's as well as his power level was sudden felt by everyone there. His straight hair was suddenly spiked up as he stared down Raditz. He obviously knew what this was and knew what he was doing.

"Cado....." He started, ascending so he was in between the half-saiyan and Raditz, "I'll explain later..... Right now.... Get your half-saiyan butt MOVING!!!!!"

He rushed Raditz, noticing immediately that his body couldn't produce the energy nessasary sustain the transformation for very long. He caught a superpowered Ki blast and waited for it to dissipate in his hand. The next blast he reflected back at Raditz before catching him in the stomach with a debilitating punch.

The punch sent Raditz flying backward, crashing through a hill and flipping in one 360 degree rotation before being sweep kicked skyward. Raigen suddenly was there, flipping over Raditz to kick him higher into the air only to kick him back down to earth with a high speed revolving heel drop. (My version of Bardock's Final Revenger. Look it up if you want to see the original)

"You can't beat me," He said to Raditz as he descended to hover just above the ground, "Even in peak form, you wouldn't even come close"

Raditz responded to this by unleashing the most powerful Ki wave he could.

Raigen, almost as is to say, "Have it your way.", held his arms out to the sides before bing his heels of his hands together.

"THIS ENDS NOW!!" He roared, releasing all of his built up Ki in a blast that vastly dwarfed Raditz's Ki wave, "FINAL FLASH!!!!!"

The blast clash that occured was short, and when it was over, There was nothing left of Raditz to be found.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:11 am 

Cado did just as was told as Piccolo and Goku took Gohan away as fast as possible and stood at the newly formed sidelines. They watched as Raditz was obliterated. Cado was in shock and awe of what occurred. There was only so much he could understand.

He had to get to the Saiyan Republic, to his Family to report. But he couldn't help but be curious, whether or not it was sensed by the other Saiyans on the planet.

"This is insane, something like this feels, unnatural." He muttered. "What on earth is happening?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:13 am 

"Something that shouldn't have happened yet," Raigen said curtly, suddenly appearing in front of Cado using Instant Transmission, "Things aren't happening as they should. Goku should have been the first super saiyan, not Raditz."

His emerald green eyes seemed to pierce Cado as he looked at him with a cold, blank stare. He flew around him, seeming to be analyze his physical appearace. He seemed to be contemplating something as his visor let out a series of beeps and pings. Nodding to himself, he returned to hovering in front of the half-saiyan.

"By my estimate, everyone who can sense what just happened will be flocking here like flies to a rotting corpse. You wanna know about what you just saw, come alone to Kami's lookout in three day. I'll explain everything there, bring a couple changes of what training gear you can get your hands on. Bit of advice, make as clean of a break as you can with your old life. You won't be able to return to it if you come find me."

Finishing his sharp instructions, he flew off, a golden yellow trail of his aura marking his passage. It felt strange upbraiding the half-saiyan as he did, but if he was right, that half-saiyan would be a irreplaceable asset to him in the battles ahead. He would wait the three days he had said he'd wait at Kami's lookout then set out to look for him if he didn't show. He felt it was almost nessasary for him to be there. Besides, he saw potential in him that needed cultivating.

Arriving at the lookout, he sat and started meditating. He needed to get a training regime ready for the half-saiyan. It wouldn't be pretty, but he needed to be bought up to speed in a hurry, a lot faster than he should be but they only had a year before Vegeta and Nappa show up. But with things as screwy as they were, He settled with having less time than that.

'I'm counting on you, Cado, Don't disappoint me now.'

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:02 am 

Cado looked in slight shock at the trail before registering the last part of his statement. "Clean break huh? Well, there goes my plans for being a mercenary and a potential family man." He muttered as he flew towards where he kept his spare clothes in the hotel he was staying at in town.

----

At the morning of the Third Day Cado flew up to the lookout and landed upon it. He looked at Raigen as he approached him. "Look, just tell me what the heck is going on, and what this is gonna do for me. Make no mistake, I'm still a part of this planet and will protect it if I must, even if I gain something precious along the way." He stated calmly. "So if I find you're leading me on, I'll turn around and leave. Simple as that."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:08 am 

"You can do that, but you may as well kiss your world good-bye in the process," Raigen retorted matter-of-factly, "What I know will benefit you in becoming stronger and protecting the planet."

He stood and stretched, his legs aching with lack of use. He turned, looking at Cado with a look of mind disinterest. His tail swished from side to side as he stared the half-saiyan down. So, he actually had a bit of a backbone to him. Good, he won't break that easily then.

"What you witnessed was a Saiyan ascending to a new level of power thats twice their base power level. It's called a "Super Saiyan" transformation." He stated, transforming into a Super Saiyan to prove his point, "It puts strain on your body but gives you an immense boost in energy and strength.

Both Saiyans and Half-saiyan are capable of achieving this transformation. Making us the most dangerous beings in the universe. I'm willing to train you to become a super saiyan. But I'm going to be pushing you to your limit and beyond. Don't think you can take it, walk away now."

He turned, flew twenty yards away from the half-saiyan, turned again and got into a fighting stance. He had a blank look on his face which hid his contemplative thinking. He didn't know what Cado would do. He did know He wuld want to protect the Earth.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:34 am 

"Uhm, okay, so a legendary being is actually a heaping big Power up?" He asked as he set his stuff down and started stretching. He then after several minutes of doing so he took off his jacket and got into a ready stance.

"Alright Sensei Tailed Saiyan. If we're starting things off by sparring, let's do this and show me what you got!" Cado shouted in determination, fully prepared to combat him if possible. He didn't know how much power this guy was gonna throw at him but he had a feeling he wouldn't feel his legs for several weeks from it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:11 am 

"Basically put, yes" Raigen said, before vanishing, "but its more than that."

He reappeared right in front of Cado, hitting him with a crushing body blow to the stomach. That one punch was enough to show he wasn't playing around. He followed up with a Ki blast to the face with the opposite hand, launching the Half-saiyan clear off the platform of the lookout. He disappeared again after he saw Cado clear the platform.

"Show me your resolve, Kid!!" He yelled, as he vanished and appeared multiple times, fast enough to leave afterimages.

He reappeared, a golden yellow speck a kilometer west of the half-saiyan that flashed as a hailstorm of Ki blasts rained in on him. These Ki blasts were followed by a super kamehameha wave.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:36 am 

He did not count on being punched and blasted so hard he'd fly off the platform. The fact this happen was erased when he was assaulted by afterimages.

"I'm going to die.....no...I won't die here!" Right before the super kamehameha hit him, he vanished and flew right towards Raigen and swung several blows of his own and flew backwards and unleashed several Ki blasts and finished up with an attempt at the Kamehameha wave.

"Here's a hundred and ten percent for those sucker blows buster!" He shouted angrily.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:17 am 

Raigen fended Cado's off easily, dodging them without much effort. He was impressed with him, actually giving him credit for his angry outburst. Needed more pushing though so he decided to needle him. He cracked his neck as he dusted himself off. He really liked where this was going.

He held two fingers in front of his face as Cado's blasts closed in. Just seconds before the blasts hit, he vanished with a sigh only to reappear and launch a Ki wave into the half-saiyans back. The wave sent him slamming into the platform of the lookout and skidding halfway across it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next