All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:17 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Vegeta was evicted from the lawn chair seconds after Cado as the four children all teamed up to tag Raigen, who dodged a Ki blast from Genji that destroyed the lawn chair. Raigen, deciding Spar tag was over, suddenly caught Trunks' wrist and pinwheeled him into Farina while dodging Goten and Genji. Knowing Trunks and Farina were temporarily out of the game, he blocked a kendo stick strike from Genji with a parry of his sheathed Katana. Which made Goten hesitate a bit in surprise. Raigen had mastered using a katana in the 8 years since the Cell Games. He hadn't really developed any new attacks but he'd found he could attack a target with incredible speed. His precipitation of time, at times when he found himself in certain situations, would slow almost to a crawl. This resulted in him being able to slice something as precisely or rapidly as he chooses to(Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance reference to Blade mode, look up if curious).

"Come on, Gen," He said, getting into a blade lock with his surrogate nephew as Vegeta looked like he was about to get involved, "Don't overextend yourself when you attack, you're asking to get countered."

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:10 pm 

"My Chair!" Cado complained as he sighed in exasperation. He watched Genji fight with Raigen as He watched Vegeta powerring up. While this was happenjng he just slipped to a shed and pulled out another lawn chair and sat down. This was his time to be lazy.

"Cado, Genji! Lunch is ready!" Kara called our and that immediately sent Cado towards the house. Genji however turned around and slightly made himself wide open. This wouldn't end well, because he was doing so good for a moment.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:52 pm 

Unfortunately for Cado, the replacement lawn chair was destroyed as well so he wouldn't be able to sit when he came back as Farina launched a ki blast that got deflected under it by Raigen. They exchanged blows for a bit, enjoying the training and their unique way of father-daughter bonding. It was actually pretty rare that they bonded as she spent a lot of time with her mother and uncle. Uncle's choice as he didn't like him even after all these years. He did what he could for her by Seventeen insisted on Farina spending as little time with him as possible. It **** him off but he suppressed his desire to speak his mind. He didn't want to lose Eighteen or his daughter just because of Seventeen's idiocy.

"Enough of this!!" Vegeta snapped, grabbing Farina and throwing her carelessly to the ground below.

"Hey!" Raigen shouted with indignation, his energy spiking so sharply that he went Super Saiyan 3 without realizing it, "How dare you do that to my daughter, Vegeta?! I don't treat Trunks that way, so don't treat Farina like that!!"

Yeah, there was about to be a war outside Cado and Kara's residence thanks to Vegeta.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:40 pm 

Cado sighed and walked outside when he felt Raigen go Super Saiyan 3. "Hey! Raigen! No blowing up my house! Go to the Forest!" He said in annoyance as Genji went to make sure Farina was alright. Sighing Cado felt like he had to ensure those two didn't destroy his humble abode.

He loved Raigen like a brother, but he didn't want to face the wrath of an angry pregnant wife. Speaking of which Kara gave Cado his plate. "Why don't you go train with them afterwards if the tournament is coming up? I'll keep the little rascals in line."

"Sure thing babe." Cado said as he ate as swiftly as he could before flying up towards them. "Come on you blokes. Let's go train in my favorite clearing if we're going to go all out."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:31 pm 

Vegeta, not paying Cado any mind, rushed Raigen. It was over before it started as Raigen caught the older Saiyan with a vicious right cross. He was a one punch kinda person but Veggie was completely out cold. He let him fall to the ground as he looked at Cado, a heartless look in his eyes that slowly reverted to normal as he calmed down. Raigen had had a growing darkness in him the past 8 years because of Seventeen. It was just wait for a chance to burst free. It was that Darkness Cado would be able to see and sense in his aura.

"Feel free to knock him out again if he wakes up." He said, reverting to normal as he landed and walked towards his daughter who was acting like a tsudere toward Genji.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:42 pm 

Cado sighed and floated downwards and looked at how Vegeta landed. "I needed to do yard work anyway." He mumbled as he tried to straighten everything out. After that he would train later on. Maybe he'd also have a long talk with Seventeen about allowing Raigen to have more time with his family. The darkness in his brother figure needed to be vanquished.

Genji couldn't understand why Farina acted like a tsundere at this moment. He was only trying to be a good friend and help her out. He couldn't understand her sudden shyness.

Kara who was watching just shook her head with a smile. Her son would understand when both of them were older.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:57 pm 

Raigen, seeing his daughter was okay, walked in the house to see Kara. He hadn't been able to see her since she and Cado got a house together. Just was too busy to do so until 4 years ago. Dealing with Seventeen was really draining him. It was wearing on him greatly.

"Hey, Sis, How are you feeling?" He asked giving the Bluenette a warm one-armed hug.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:02 am 

"Aside from the usual morning sickness and demands of two cravings in one body, I'm doing fantastic." Kara said with a smile as she returned the hug. "It's been awhile since we chatted anyway." She started to work at the kitchen again. "Do you want some lunch? I made plenty because you know how we Saiyans eat. We put Buffets out of business."

She chuckled at her own small joke. At least she managed to get back some of her Saiyan humor and rhetoric. "But in all seriousness, you want some food or are you on a special training diet for the Tournament?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:27 am 

"Not really on a special diet," He said as he took a large plate full of food, "Just wish I had been able to help Eighteen raise Farina."

He leaned against the counter eating as his tail occupied itself with rubbing Kara's back. It was obvious he was hurting when it came to his daughter. He wanted nothing more than to spend every day with her but Seventeen had blocked him at every venture. Eighteen argued vehemently with her brother to ease off but he refused. Anyone who knew him would know he was a broken individual inside at the moment though he was extremely good at hiding it.

"Eighteen and I never got married like we planned because Seventeen all but isolated her from everyone but me." He said, pain clearly heard in his voice, signifying how much he trusted the bluenette that he would let the depths of his true feelings show, "I don't blame him, but I can't keep pretending only seeing her and our daughter isn't killing me inside."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:57 pm 

Kara listened to Raigen and paid no heed to his tail, though she had half a mind to cut it off for it actually rubbing her back. She frowned as he talked about what Seventeen had done and she sighed. "Sounds like to me someone needs to punch Seventeen in the mouth. Plus it's your family, your Mate and child. Not his." She stated firmly.

"Look just tell Cado about this too. You know he'd do anything to help you after all you've done for him, and me. Heck if Genji was old enough I'd allow him to beat the snot out of Seventeen just so his best friend could have more free time." Kara said chuckling about how fun it would be for Cado or Genji to teach the stubborn Android a lesson in family. But for right now, since the mention of the tournament came about, she'd simply have to help them prepare. "Also, did you hear about the so called 'Great Saiyaman?' I mean I know Gohan is trying to help out but seriously? Some of the folks in the Saiyan Republic are laughing more then taking him seriously."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:39 pm 

"Trust me, part of me almost wishes he would have gotten absorbed by Cell and I'm punched him in the mouth numerous times." He replied, wrapping his tail around his waist, "This keeps you I'm liable to break his neck just to save myself the trouble."

At the mention of the "Great Saiyaman", He shook his head with a bemused grunt. Yeah, he heard about it, and he blamed Chi Chi for it mostly. All because she wanted Gohan to study and not fight. It was embarrassing to think about. He understood though since he had a daughter. He wanted to keep her from fighting as well but he knew she had to grow up eventually.

"I commend his spirit, but there's really no need to hide who he is. If anyone needs to hide in plain sight, its you and me since we beat Cell together." He noted with a snort, "Which reminds me, Thanks for helping me out back then, I would have lost without your help."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:54 pm 

"Heh. It's no problem. I wish I could've done more if it weren't for that limiter." Kara said with a shake of her head. "But why would I hide? Can't really hide much either, or won't in a few more weeks." She said referencing her upcoming child.

"Anyway, least the kid is trying to balance out studies and fighting. I remember Ol' Cress telling stories about how he felt out of place with this planet and had to read kids books to get a proper GED to help Jean with the Dojo. I can just imagine it. Haha" Karasat down with a plate that seemed enough for two Saiyans and began to eat.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:13 am 

"Would you give up fighting?" Raigen asked as he sat down, the question completely out of character for him as he was generally if the very first one to jump into a battle, "Just asking because when I consider all the training and my history, I find I've lost my desire for fighting."

He didn't think it made him any less of a person or a Saiyan. It was just a fact, he'd lost his taste for battle. Been lost it a long time ago actually if he really thought about it. It had taken having a daughter and the semblance of a close-knit family to make him realize he was tired of fighting. It was gone after he escaped Namek when it went supernova.

"I'm just tired of fighting," He stated as he placed his hands on the table in between them, "Yet, I know I can't stop fighting yet. If I do, who will be able to pick up the slack? Cado would certainly try by he has you, Genji and you unborn child to worry about."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:26 am 

"I would if I wanted to. But I have a slight touch of Saiyan Pride. I'd never live myself down if I gave it up altogether." Kara stated. "But I do understand if you want to Raigen, but you also have a different battle, the right to be with your family. Seventeen needs to wake up from this delusion or whatever he has that makes him bar you. As for Cado, you know he'd pick up the slack any day. I'm more then capable of protecting my children if need be. He'll also know when to leave things to you, if you come out of retirement."

As she conversed neither were aware of Cado listening, who decided he'd enter the tournament if Seventeen was. He was going to help his brother. Whether he wanted to or not.

------

The World Martial Arts Tournament entry was underway. Several weeks of training paid off when Cado and Genji walked to meet with the others, the former to join in the tournament and the latter the Junior Tourney to compete with Trunks and Goten, and hopefully Farina. They had fun getting to the building as Cado and Genji greeted and conversed with nearly all the Z Fighters, Including Gohan.

But then, Cado received the biggest surprise of all when he saw Face to Face the one person he'd thought he'd never get to see again in this life. Goku was here too! But he had a Halo on his head. "I'll be doggone. He's actually here." Oh boy he couldn't wait to see the look on Vegeta's face when all of a sudden Goku panicked a little at the presence of Androids 17 and 18.

Cado just smirked and shook his head. Goku never really did change did he?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:20 am 

Farina, appearing from seemingly nowhere, glomped Cado with an ear-piercing shriek of greeting as Eighteen followed her daughter. Seventeen, close behind with a very much noticeable pulsating hand print on his face, scowled slightly as he ran a hand through his hair. They'd came under Eighteen's executive decision. She'd finally put her foot down with her brother regarding her relationship with Raigen. Let's just say he would get slapped if he said anything out of line.

"Uncle Cadie, Uncle Cadie, oh how I missed you." The young female half-saiyan cried with excited innocence, literally hanging off Cado's arm with her arms locked around it while her legs kicked in the air comically, "Did you miss me?! Did you miss me?!"

"Raigen should get here soon," Eighteen said to Cado as she eyed Goku, who was occupied with Goten after Krillin explained about Farina, "He's been busy looking for what he said was the Quasar Dragonballs on the request of Kami. Haven't spoken to him in a while."

_________

Raigen was visiting the new Grand Elder of Namek as he was looking for the sixth Quasar Dragonball. An upgraded V-scouter had allowed him to find five of the seven. It was difficult as he had to planet hop again to find them. The sixth, he heard, was hidden among the Namekian people. Thankfully, Dende helped him in speaking with the Grand Elder.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:07 am 

Cado saw what 17 looked like for a brief second when he heard Farina shriek in joy and latch onto his arm. Which looked vividly cute despite the fact she wasn't exactly a niece by blood. Still, at her query he looked very very carefully,

Then he gave a really really big grin. "Nope." He lied playfully, then patted patted her head and set her down. He heard what 18 said. "Really? Never heard of Quasar Dragonballs." He muttered as he started having a conversation with some of the other members present.

"You give a greeting to my dad but give none to me?" Genji said with a small pout, with puffed up cheeks and all. The young Saiyan crossed his arms as well. Genji had a way with talking and interacting with Farina. He was like, her best friend in his mind. But he honestly hoped to all things sacred that she doesn't decide to tackle him next. He'd use Trunks or Goten as a shield if he could get them first.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:37 am 

"Oh, don't be a baby," Farina said, giving her best friend a hard punch in the arm before hugging him, "I was getting to it, Turtle Head."

"Apparently they are something that appeared within the past 14 or so years." Eighteen said, walking with Cado as she watched Goten detach from Goku and attempt to tackle her daughter, who spun out of the way and witnessed him and Genji go down in a tangle of limbs, "I learned a lot about Raigen's past from him, and noticed their appearance seems to coincide with his arrival in our timeline."

Raigen appeared moments later with a dragonball in hand as well as Dende. The dragonball looked like a rainbow was contained within it and had 4 black stars on the side. It was slightly bigger than the dragonballs on Earth but it seemed to distort the space around it, making it look even bigger. Raigen handed the dragonball off to Dende who flew off to store it with the other ones he found. He just had one more to find. He walked up and covered his daughter's eyes, making her let out a shriller shriek than she did when greeting Cado as she spun and knocked knocked him on his butt with a crushing hug around his neck.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:02 am 

"Oh hey Bro." Cado stated. "Good to see ya." He looked at Goku who was doting on his new son as he turned to look at how Farina felt just as delighted to see her father again.

"Heh. Well I guess it's time to register I suppose." Genji stated.

"Yup. Knock em dead at the Junior Qualifications Kid." Cado stated as he walked to where people were lining up to have their punches measured. Kara arrived shortly after.

"And my men are getting qualified. Might as well go to the stands and see what happens. " she said with a shake of her head and a smile. But not before nudging Gohan. "Impress that girl of yours." She stated with a smirk and a chuckle before heading to the stands. Cado rolled his eyes as he punched the pressure gauge.

"Hm, must be getting a little rusty. My strength must be slipping." He pondered with a shake of his head. He went to watch how the others would measure up.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:43 am 

Raigen, deciding to be an arse, punched the measuring machine hard enough to shatter it. Following Cado, he pondered whether he should talk to Eighteen when she blindsided him. He was pulled into the shadows of a tent and fiercely kissed as his arms tightened possessively around the blond android. The darkness in him dissipated greatly as he got lost in the kiss. It was a bit before they resurfaced.

"Where have you been?" She demanded, clinging to him as she glared into his eyes.

"Preparing for the end of the road." He said, his tail coiling around her waist as he sighed.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:20 am 

In the meanwhile Cado was preparing for the start of the tournament, when he noticed the Surpreme Kai's presence but said no words. He still wondered how the surpreme Kai was so short. It put into question just how the height range on the surpreme Kai was in certain cases. However, Cado didn't put that into any consideration.

Right now he was focused on how he was going to fight in this tournament and prepare for anything that would happen, As far as Majinn Buu was concerned. He gave his son Genji a pep talk as well. So there was a bit of hope on that front, in the hopes Genji would fight well in the Junior Tournament. .

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next