All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:50 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Raigen, catching up with Cado, found he was in a fatal-4-way with two other Saiyans and an over-ripped meathead. He was the first participant to enter the ring while the other three came in together. The Saiyans seemed to have a plan with each other while the meathead was too busy posing for the crowd. The Saiyans were coming at this as a team before they fought each other. Time to teach them to not be so cocky.

"Alright, folks, we have a scorcher of an opening match of the Adult Division of the World Tournament. One of the two semi-finalists from the last World Tournament is participating in the very first match! Will we get a rematch from the two fighters this year? We'll have to wait and see. As of now, HEEEEEERRRRREEEE WEEEEE GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

The gong signifying the start of the first match of the world tournament sounded, signalling the final part of his journey.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:22 am 

And so the World Tournament begins as Cado participated along with the rest of the Z Fighters to fight in the tournament just to have a bit of fun before the Buu bombshell is dropped. Several rounds in and He, Gohan, and the other Saiyans watched Videl, daughter of Hercule get pummeled by a large muscle bound guy.

Cado had to hold Gohan down and try to help the fellow Half Saiyan contain the Super Saiyan form. "Easy Gohan! You'll have your chance to get him you will have your chance." He stated. "To be Angry is easy, but there is a time and place for it. Repeat after me."

Both the Half Saiyans were muttering the mantra until Gohan began to simmer down. "Okay, good. We can't have you going Super Saiyan just because your girl....oooh. Forget I said anything." Cado akwardly went behind Goku patting his shoulder to tell him he's up to calming Gohan down.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:38 am 

Unfortunately, Raigen wasn't so lenient. The muscle bound participant was brutally kicked into a wall as he decided to intervene. Picking up Videl, he used Instant Transmission to bring her to the group of Z Fighters. He handed her off to someone, Yamcha, he thought and reappeared back in the ring as the muscle bound idiot managed to free himself and enter the ring again. He gave a curt, "Come on." gesture as the muscle bound guy studied him.

"Let's see you try that on me, you wannabe Nappa knockoff." He said, all set to tear the guy limb from limb.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:07 pm 

"Raigen! What the hell are you doing?! You'll get disqualified!" Cado shouted as most of the other Saiyans looked with interest, but some were looking disapprovingly, Seventeen was looking with a small satisfied look.

"If you do this Raigen they'll never let you see them again!" Cado pleaded, trying to make him see reason as the large man smirked and nodded indicating he'd fight him right now. Cado gripped his fist, he was without his sword so he had no means of fighting whatever state Raigen was going into. The man did something brutal yes, but He didn't want Raigen to turn himself into something like that man. Not in front of Farina.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:41 pm 

"Daddy.... Do whatever you have to." Farina spoke up, knowing in her heart he'd find a way to be with her and Mommy, "I'll find you again, I promise."

The next moment, shocking the Z Fighters and Eighteen to a greater extent, was marked by Seventeen getting his whole right arm and most of his right leg blasted off. Seventeen, confusion, surprise, and freshly bred fear on his face, could only stare at himself in horror as Raigen's aura appeared. The aura, normally purple, was now black and distorted by his inner darkness. He didn't look sorry for it at all. He did looked resigned though, almost as if his will to fight was gone.

"If losing the best things that happened to me is the price I pay for everything I've done, then so it." He said directly to Cado, though everyone could hear him, "I'm sick of fighting battles that I know I shouldn't be a part of. Of all the battles I helped fight and win, the one battle that means the most to me I lose because someone feels like playing god. I've had it, and we both know that the Saiyan Republic has no real control over me, Azura. The worst they can do is separate me from my family because, let me tell you, I will personally burn it to the ground if they so much as mention them."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:18 pm 

Cado's eyes widened. "Brother, what have you become? Why has this happened?" He stated as the large man Grabbed Raigen and flew up with him.

"Cado! Quickly! Follow them! They're going to Majinn Buu!" The Surpreme Kai stated as he flew after them with his Servant Kibito. Goku and some of the others followed him as well. "We have to stop him from awakening."

"This isn't going to end well. Why is Raigen losing himself to the darkness?" Cado wondered aloud as he flew in despair.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:30 pm 

"There's more to it than that, Uncle Cadie." Farina said, "I don't know what is going on, but Daddy hasn't really changed, He's always had it in him to be a villain. Uncle Seventeen caused this by isolating Mommy and me. He's just doing this to draw something out in order to protect me. He just doesn't want to fight anymore, but he forces himself to as he knows that he is the Strongest warrior Earth has besides Goku-san."

It was shocking to hear this from an 8 year old, but she sounded way too old for her age when she spoke. She sped up, spotting her Daddy catch the big man in the face with a headbutt and a Hi-powered ki blast to the face. She was caught by Goku as Daddy when Super Saiyan 3 and started fighting back. It was over shortly after it started as her Daddy used a Kaio-ken on top of his Super Saiyan transformation to completely destroy the man. The man, rendered totally paralyzed despite his increased abilities, met the same end as the Saiyan Nappa years ago.

"And stay down, you bastard." Raigen said, his Super Saiyan 3 aura blood red as he looked back at the gathered Z Fighter, "So...... Who wants their butt handed to them first? You are here to reason with me, right?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:51 am 

"You're losing yourself to your own darkness Raigen. I'll do what I must." Cado stated, Focusing his Ki to make a Ki Katana. But as Cado rushed headlong into them he was met with a...Blob?!

"No! It couldn't be! So soon!" The Surpreme Kai uttered in fear.

"You guys look fun! Buu want to fight you!" The blob said.

"That's Majinn Buu?!" Cado said, not in shock of him being there but the overall large look of the blob. "He looks like a Doughboy! A pushover-Gah!" Cado was knocked into an island. Vegeta couldn't help but laugh at that.

"Ow... I'm okay guys!" Cado shouted from the crater he made.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:08 am 

Vegeta collided with Cado, being cold-cocked by Raigen for laughing. Soon after that Raigen and Buu had a heated little chat in which was punctuated by Raigen blowing a hole through the pink humanoid blob to prove a point. It was interrupted by an unknown Saiyan. It was clear he was bad news. The aura he gave off felt like pure evil.

"Alright, who are you?" Raigen asked as Buu stared curiously, "You're obviously stronger than you let on."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:21 pm 

"Just give me a second and I'll be right o-Gah!" Cado stated when Vegeta basically collided into him. "Ow! Get off me Brat!"

"I'm surprised. You have your Mother's tact, and her rudeness. You may not recognize me though." The stranger said as he powered up, his Aura purple, just like Raigen's used to be. "I am The Exiled Saiyan, one who did not Agree to the dreams of Cress and his followers. This power that this... blob resonates summoned me here." The Saiyan hissed out.

"And now I see you, My Heir to the throne of the Earth's Imperial Majesty. Ripe and ready to help me. What do you say?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:48 pm 

Raigen's aura flickered and reverted to the golden-yellow aura that was the norm for any Super Saiyan form. He was confused and annoyed with the newcomer. It wasn't that he didn't remember the Saiyan, he couldn't remember. There was a deep suspicion in him though. One that had briefly quelled his dark inflection.

"My father died before I was born." He said, reverting to his base form as his aura radiates purple again, "Why should I be convinced that you are him?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:59 pm 

"Hmhmhm, here's the thing, Son. Multiverse Theory is a witch." With that the Exiled Saiyan teleported to Raigen and kicked at his stomach. "I'm here for the evil energy radiating in this blob and then."

The Saiyan sensed something as he turned to look at Farina. "And then I'm taking my family and we will create a New Dynasty of Saiyan Monarchs. Starting with you and your adorable little brood." Cado in the meanwhile was still trying to get Vegeta off him.

"Guys! A little help! I think Raigen knocked the Brat out! Krillin, Goku! Please help!" He stated as Genji was flying to catch up with the others.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:23 pm 

"Ummmph...... Go to hell," Raigen said, taking the kick and countering with a ki blast that was leagues stronger than he could generate normally.

His hair, eyes, and aura had turned electric blue. Vaguely, He remembered hearing something about Goku and Vegeta reaching a level Goku had dubbed Super Saiyan Blue. He wondered if this was that form. He felt way stronger than before, almost too strong for him to control. Either way, this power would be put to use. Looking at the Saiyan with a dark glare, he felt ready for a war.

"You won't get anywhere near my daughter. You aren't my father and You don't belong here. Get lost before I make you." He said, coolly.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:11 pm 

The Exiled Saiyan glared at Raigen's new form. "Very well. I'll bide my time. But don't think you can hunt me down. I will wait and plan to put you in your proper place." With that he vanished. Cado finally pushed Vegeta off of him and looked up at Buu.

"Alright you blob! I'm gonna cut you to ribbons you big guy!" Cado stated in an angry tone turning into his Super Saiyan 2 form. "So come at me!"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:04 pm 

"Cado, cool it." Raigen spoke, his electric blue aura and hair fading to the default Super Saiyan colors before he lost the transformation all together, "There's no real need to fight him if we go about this with a calm head. Otherwise you can fight me, and I'm not in the mood nor have the patience to pull my punches."

Farina got free from Goku and halfway tackled her father. She cling to him as she hugged him. Watching him take the muscleheads life had scared her. Not wanting her dad to change anymore, she voiced something only he heard. He blinked at her surprised before he hugged her back.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:41 am 

"Okay, so what do we do with it?" He asked as he watched Farina hug him as Buu floats around without a care in the world. Goku watched Farina and Raigen have their moment.

"This is confusing even me." The Surpreme Kai stated. Cado floated in slight disbelief.

"Wait, there's a Saiyan form that makes your Hair Blue!?! Kara is not gonna let me live this one down." Cado said feeling rather sheepish about seeing SSB for the first time. If Vegeta was awake he'd be in a rage and rant about Raigen being always out of reach.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:23 pm 

Unfortunately, Vegeta now was, and he attacked Buu in unbridled rage. Raigen, letting out a curse, separated from Farina as Buu went ballistic. Kicking Buu away, the younger Saiyan hit the older Saiyan hard enough to crack his jaw. Raigen, his aura now a purple with a black overlay, struggled to go Super Saiyan 2 as he glared at Vegeta. It was clear he wasn't happy with the older Saiyan.

"darnit, Vegeta, don't make me sorry that Cado and I spared you miserable life years ago. Do you ever think about anyone but yourself, you egomaniac?!" He yelled as Buu came back with steam coming out of his head.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11