All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:47 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

Sigh, he didn't understand his family's obsession with cursed people. Sure, it was good to do what they did, but having to be with a person just because they were cursed seemed like an empty love. That, and they were always married after one day of knowing each other. That couldn't be healthy! But, his brothers all seemed to be happy with the one they chose. But he couldn't help but wonder if the smiles they had were really painted on. When he was old enough to think of marriage, he decided to find a normal woman, one that wasn't cursed. Or had any stepmothers, or anything that constituted a broken woman. He wanted someone steady, someone clear in the mind. Was that so wrong? He didn't let his parents know of his want. He knew they would be upset. But. years went by...and he never went to anyone who was known to be cursed. At first, his parents shooed off what he was doing as not being ready for marriage, but the older he got the more they pressured him to get married. He was tired of it. He decided he was going to leave his home. So, he dressed as a commoner, and sneaked out. He was heading through the town until he finally reached an inn.He looked around at the ladies, sizing them up. Who seemed good for him? It was hard to tell right now. Maybe I will wait until someone addressed me he thought. Then he would know it wasn't a girl who needed to be saved, someone who was confident in themselves. He brushes his pink hair with a hand, then his glasses slid down. He was a nerdy looking sort of fellow, not one that anyone might be interested in. The pale gleam to his face probably chased them away too. But, maybe a woman would think he was safe to talk to, a guy as scrawny as him couldn't be a threat.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:47 am 

...looking for some new RP's.

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

"Hmm. Hmm hmm hmm." She hummed slowly while walking down the streets, looking for a new prey. Her mood wasnt especially good, but she had a slight smile plasted on the corners of her mouth, that looked pretty natural. Her emerald eyes were sparkling, but they could turn cold and piercing in a second if a pervert tried to chat her up.
Their Family had to move again recently, because one of her non married sisters had caused a ruckus when two men killed each other to be with her. In the end the family took their money and moved.
~Maybe it is time for me to move out?~ she hesitated thinking about it. Normal, boring life? Was that really something for her? But the recently troubles with all those heroes coming after their parents and siblings life...

It was annoying, being a daughter of villains. Just today, her mother had kicked her out, instructing her : "Dont come back until you have at least done some evil or tricked somebody. Just look at your sisters - each one has at least three rich men who give them daily presents. And your eldest married into a Counts groudns and made her stepmother and all the concubines have food poisonning. But you... are a disappointment."
Yes, she did rob rich people, but then seeing a starving girl on the streets, she had given it away. Yes, she did trick men, but when it got serious she pulled back, instead of completely emptying their pockets. She envied her brother's life as a street robber a little. He did evil things, but he also could be a little like Robin Hood, giving his stolen money to poor and needy (though he didnt do that.)

Shaking off the feeling of inferiority inside, she stepped on a quite lively street, brushing her long ponytail of dark black hair back. Confidently but slowly, she walked across the street, scanning possible victims from the corner of her eyes.
~Nothing worth of interest.~
It was more a habit than intention, but then she saw a man that looked very much like a good victim. He seemed lost and insecure - and though he did dress very much like a pauper, he did not have a speck of dirt on him, and his hands were white and mellow, same with his skin.
An attentive observer would have seen the pedigree. A Count or another rich mans son rebelling? She slightly furrowed her brows, brushing elegantly past him, pickpocketing him quickly, and silently.
Weighing his purse in her hands, she furrowed her brows. There was less than expected inside. Could he be a son of an empowerished family? She shook her head and peeked at him from a safe distance. He was checking out women..
~What a creep!~ Shaking her head, she decided to play with him a little.
Turning back, she smeared some dirt on his purse, then approached him.
"Excuse me? Did you perhaps drop this?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:14 pm 

He looked at the woman who had his purse. He made sure he didn't seem rich by only taking a few coins with him. He looked over the woman carefully. She didn't seem to be an overwhelming beauty. Nor did she seem ugly. Perfect. He nodded. "Yes that is mine, I must of dropped it. What a clumsy guy I am." He then looked at her shyly, he wanted to flirt but wasn't good at it at all. "How about you join me for a drink, as a reward. Someone like you should have someone to drink with and not be lonely." That was his attempt at flirting,. someone like you. Kind of lame, he thought to himself. He could do better. He just was really nervous.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:12 am 

~Ughh. What is this clumsy approach? ~ She resisted the urge to cringe and bury her face in her hands. ~ Why is this guy basically asking to be tricked? ~
He seemed to be totally naive... but still!
She was a bit suspicious, checking his stature and behaviour for any kinds of trickster or villain who would kidnap young girls. Sometimes they would disguise themselves to try to fish for prey.
His face didnt look familiar though, so If he was trying to do that he was really good!

Pretending to be unsure and pondering, she kept silent for a while. To agree too easily would probably not be good. Shy types like him, might feel threatened if she came on to strong.
"..."
Inwardly she shook her head, what was she thinking, her villain nature was emerging.
This guy was maybe some of the poor rich boys sneaking out who had not had fun in their entire lives.. strenghtening her resolve to oppose her mother, she decided to let this guy go.

So, after a while, she answered with a smile:
"When I retrieved a lost purse, I was not hoping for rewards. It was simply that if I had lost mine, I would want it to be returned as well. So a 'thank you', is all I need."
With a slight, polite curtsy, she wished the man a good day, and slowly moved on her way on the streets.
~ Sigh. That would have been such a good chance.~
Unconsciously, her steps slowed down, and she could not resist the urge to look back at the fat, nice prey. He seemed to be still standing there, looking a little ...lonely?
With another nod and a smile as their eyes met, she let it go, and walked slowly on the street, feeling a bit regretful...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:59 pm 

Man, he must of had a really bad pick up line for her not to get he wanted to get to know her better. He sat there being miserable for a few minutes. Then he thought to himself. My brothers, they wouldn't give up so easily. They would go and pounce on what they wanted. But, he knew he was not like his brothers, or would he ever be like his brothers no matter what he did. He was a loser, and would always be a loser even though he was a prince.
As you walked away, a couple was passing by you chatting.
"Did you hear? The prince ran away from home!"
Hum...thinking about it...something about that guy you met was seeming familiar, even with his disguise he couldn't hide his family look. Was that guy the prince? No, it couldn't be. The charming family was so much more charming than that!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:11 am 

As she slowly strode down the street, she kept her ears open for any kinds of important rumors and information.

"Did you hear, the prince has run away from the palace."

"You know, yesterday the Barber has been mugged."

"On the Market, there is a new fabrics and accessoires shop."

"Lately, harassing of girls has increased on the streets."

"There is a suspicious movement of guards from the palace, the prince must surely have escaped! I wonder why?"

People were whispering to each other, some were talking loudly. They supposed to share secrets, but it was all an open book for her.
Rumors were a first source of information for new prey.
~A prince? If I can kidnap one, get ransom, and then I can move out for good. And my sisters will be green with envy...~
She lost herself a little in daydreams, but then snapped out of it. There were lots of guards around, and since she was quite new in this kingdom, she maybe saw his face one or two times from afar. How would she know for sure if hes the right one?
Being good at recognizing faces, she prided herself in memorizing features. But since she recently tried to get away from the villaindom, she forcefully suppressed her urge to look at some posters that were being plastered on the streets now. Still, from the corner of her eyes she saw.. "A reward of ten to hundred gold for any clues" If they were willing to give that much for clues.. how much would they pay for the real deal?
Stopping herself from going closer and joining the crowd of discussing people, she decided to stroll the market and check out the new fabrics and accessoires shop. There were cute accessoires, hats, masks, tiaras. And of course fabrics. Lots of different ones...
But she could not focus properly on them.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:14 pm 

He sat there, bored and alone for a while. None of the girls in that tavern really seemed ordinary enough for him. They were all seeming to be having some sort of problem from how they were talking. Really,. everyone has problems, there was no such thing as the girl he wanted. a girl who just was happy with what they had in life, had no problems to solve.
For some reason, he found himself thinking about you. He couldn't get you off of his mind. How honest you were to give him back his pouch without stealing any. He counted. all of the money was there. Something about you attracted him, maybe because you left without him having a chance to get to know you. He wanted to, he wanted that Charming family's well...charms. He stepped out of the tavern, shuffling around feeling depressed. He knew he was homely, and not the kind of guy girls really went crazy for. He was thinking..maybe...if he wasn't born with charms, he could buy them. He was next to you now, looking at some magic amulets. He didn't know you were right next to him. He was a bit..well...oblivious.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:34 am 

Usually she would not be so spaced out, but this time she had not been paying attention, and when she was looking at a special piece in the mirror, she almost had a heart attack as she saw him in the reflection.
~ what the...?!~ surprised, she grabbed a mask with white feather adornment next to her and put it on quickly, so she would not be noticed.
Suspiciously, she peeked at his reflection.
~Is he a fool, or is that really a kidnapping expert? How did he appear in my back so suddenly!~
she cursed herself, as the shopkeeper arrived, fawning over her appearance in the mask, obviously trying to sell the mask.
Sighing, she felt a bad mood arising.
Giving the shop keeper a coin to pay, she stealthily made her way out , hoping nobody would notice her, as suddenly..

*BUMP*

A big, bulky guy obviously trying to scam her, bumped into her. The guy pretended to fall on his butt and held his shoulder, crying out loudly.
"AH AH AH... my shoulder dislocated. Miss, you should pay for it!"
She quickly scanned the crowd and noticed two cronies, who obviously played bystanders, making a commotion.
Sighing, she pretended to not notice and leave, but they blocked her path...
~What a bad day. Getting maybe kidnapped, and scammed now..~ She grew increasingly angry under her mask.