All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:18 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Ellie was surprised that he came off very serious to her. She wanted to break the curse because she had feelings for him. How was this so difficult for her to say? Was it because she would think her Phantomhive name would be less important if she gave up her independence? She didn't know. But she knew that she wanted to help him be free and live the life he has always wanted.

"I... I just want you to live your life the way you want too." She said trying to give him hints as to what she was trying to say. She couldn't say it, she wouldn't say it. She cursed her pride and herself. 'Dammit Ellie! Just say it!' She screamed at herself in her mind.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:45 am 

Robin nodded at her explanation. "I guess I can understand that." Robin said. He couldn't tell her but he was growing fond of her, despite her cold exterior, she had a good heart. Her name and reputation as the King's Guard Dog however, and her being a noble, made her seem almost untouchable.

"Darn you Robin! At least admit to her that you like her so she can just reject you for being a commoner!" he thought in his head. "Is there anything else you wish to speak to me on?" He asked tentatively. He didn't know what else she was going to say or ask of him as her servant.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:01 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie nodded when he said he could understand her reasonings. It was true, she just wanted him to live a good life. She didn't know if he felt the same way she did, and at this rate she would never know.

When he asked if he could do anything else for her she screamed at herself. 'Ask him to join you for dinner!' But Ellie didn't listen to her inner voice. She didn't have the courage to do so.
"Please ready Smoke for my afternoon ride." With that said, she exited the stables and walked back to the manor. She walked through the halls, an expression of anger and distress on her face as she went into her room and closed the door behind her. She put her back against the door and sighed as she slid to the floor and hugged her knees to her chest.

"What is wrong with you...?" She asked herself as she rested her forehead on her knees.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:17 pm 

Robin raised an eyebrow wondering what was up with her short and abrupt order before shrugging. "Alright Smoke, let's get you set up." He mumbled as he began to set him up. He sighed, "It would've been easier if I was Mortal and rich."

By the time he finished preparing Smoke, his heart started to skip a beat. Robin's eyes widened, his heart began to beat in an accelerated pace. That could only mean one thing. "That accursed Demon." He groaned as he fell backwards. "He found it..."

It too, several moments for him to calm down, which he did reluctantly. "What did that dragon say to her?"

---

Sebastian knocked on the door lightly. "Mistress, are you there?" He asked. "I have your luncheon, plus One of Robin's oldest possessions which I found buried in Bosworth field. Are you preparing for your first ride? The butler asked, wondering what on earth she could be doing against the door, but could on,y smile mentally at what it could likely be.

It was apparent to the demon, that his Mistress has fallen for Robin.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:09 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie had held her knees to her chest for a while until Sebastian knocked on her door. She sighed as she stood and opened the door, letting Sebastian in. She jumped right to the weapon and questioned Sebastian about it.

"Where is it now?" She asked as she crossed her arms over her chest. She refused to tell Sebastian what was wrong with her. She even was still struggling to believe she had fallen for someone. She was confused however. Now that she had the weapon the Dragon needed, how was she supposed to return it to him? If he wouldn't show himself to her, then she wouldn't know how to return it.

----

Red and Epona looked at each other in worry as they watched their caretaker fall backwards. Smoke too leaned forward and nudged the boy's leg softly. The strong stallion had grown a soft spot for the boy since he had started to take care of him.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:51 pm 

Sebastian walked into the room with lunch and an object shaped like a sword, wrapped in cloth. "I had to clean it up. But I know why the dragon demands its return, should it attempt to renege on the wager." He stated as he set it on the table and carted breakfast to her. "It's beautifully made. Blade length 4 feet in length, hilt a foot. Measuring the total length at 5 feet in measurement, dragon headed pommel with Amber eyes. And for Luncheon, a lovely medium rare loin, cooked to perfection."

----

"Hey Smoke. I'm alright, just had a minor panic attack." He said as he got up and dusted his pants. "Let's see if Ellie will come for her ride soon eh?" He added calmly, stroking the stallion's nose.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:06 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie ate her lunch, but not all of it. She wasn't very hungry, she found that her eyed kept wandering over to the sword. She finally stood from eating and took the sword in her hand. She unwrapped it from the cloth on her bed and stared at it.

"I see why Robin stole it... It's very beautiful." She said as she grabbed the hilt of it and lifted it. For being such a detailed blade, it was incredibly light. "So this is what the Dragon wants huh? Well he'll receive it then. But something doesn't seem right. It seems almost too easy." She said to herself before turning to Sebastian, an expression of worry on her face as she looked down to the sword in her hand.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:23 am 

"Too easy indeed human." A voice said. Sebastian looked at the source and quickly deduced it.

"Ah, now I see why you wanted it so badly. The sword is your physical form." The butler stated. "You cursed Robin not for stealing the Blade, but for stealing you."

"That's right Demon. Your human is just as gullible as he. Even now I bet he's starting to feel pain at how close my presence is. Thank you for bringing me back towards my little thief. Now I shall extract my punishm-MPPH! MPH!" Sebastian had produced a sheath and slammed it in.

"Now don't be stingy. You made a deal with my mistress it seems. Now you're going to have to live up to it. Or I will break you in half like a twig," Sebastian stated with a small grin.

The amber eyes on the pommel glowed in fierce anger before finally fading to a calmer glow. "You wouldn't dare. You were there Demon."

"I'd rather see this old friend die happy then see you satisfied. Now remove the time lock and let him live his life." Sebastian stated.

The Dragon head turned to look at Ellie. "You are still conflicted as to why you want to make him mortal. Do you wish to be his comforter, or even his mate?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:37 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie watched as the sword spoke to her and realized what she had done. She was possibly putting Robin's life in danger, but her realization was shut down when Sebastian grabbed the sword and shoved it in a sheath. She gave a soft smile and chuckled to herself as the Dragon continued to muffle.

She laughed a bit more when Sebastian said he would break the sword. She knew it was a bluff, she had a feeling that if the sword broke, it could possibly kill Robin. She didn't want that, she cared for him too much. Sebastian said that he wanted to see Robin die happy, which meant a lot to her. What really got her attention was when the Dragon said that Sebastian was there when all of this happened. It raised a few questions, but those questions would have to be saved for later.

Ellie looked at the Dragon head as it spoke to her, asking if she wanted Robin as a mate. Her eyes grew wide as she switched her gaze from the Dragon to Sebastian then back to the Dragon again. She wouldn't hear the end of this from her butler, but she had to finally admit it to herself.

Ellie sighed softly and nodded, then looked at the Dragon. "Yes... I have grown fond of this boy and would like to keep him for myself. Now lift the immortality and let him keep his power as you agreed." Her eye narrowed at the Dragon as her voice hardened.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:53 am 

The Dragon seemed to growl when Ellie talked back. But it simply huffed after it stopped growling. "Fine. You played your part, his life now is released to him. Let him use it wisely. But know this, because he still has the powers I still gave him, which shall now include a faster healing system, he is still cursed. One day, I shall claim what shall be mine at the end." The Dragon declared it's statement, before changing the color of its eyes from Amber, to a Teal Green.

-----

Outside the stables as Robin recovered himself he gripped his hand, feeling a burning sensation. The color of the mark changed from red to dark green. Robin's eyes widened. He felt different, like every breath he took felt a sense of freedom. A sense of adventure.

"I'm mortal. I'm... Mortal. A part of me is free! I'm Free!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:02 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie narrowed her eyes as the Dragon spoke his last words. She gave a soft sigh as she could feel the Dragon's presence disappear. Her eyes went up to Sebastian and she gave a soft glare to him.
"Don't say a word." She said, her voice hard as she started to leave the room. Before exiting her bedroom, she looked over her shoulder at Sebastian. "Prepare dinner for two tonight. I have decided I want Robin to eat dinner with me from here on out..." With that order, she left.

Walking down the halls, she gave a soft smile as she knew that he was finally free. Somewhat. But as long as his immortality was broken, she wouldn't care. Now that he had his powers still, she felt more safe that if something had happened to Sebastian, she would be properly protected. She knew that nothing would happen to Sebastian, but still, she knew she would be protected at any cost.

Ellie exited the manor and walked to the stable, she leaned against the door frame and crossed her arms, a smile on her face as she watched Robin celebrate.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:05 am 

Robin turned and saw her there, smiling. "How did you, how did you do it?" He asked before clearing his throat. "Oh and um, Smoke is ready for your ride milady, if you wish to ride." He stated, shuffling his feet. He didn't know how to thank her, only to show his appreciation and undying loyalty to her through dedication to hard work and determination.

If that wasn't enough Robin would find other ways. He just hoped he felt ready for whatever the future held for him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:18 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie smiled softly as she saw him smiling. She loved the sight of him smiling, and she wanted to continue to see it. "I found the sword of the Dragon. I made a deal with it. If I find the sword, he frees you of your curse. You're no longer immortal."

Ellie had another thought. Now that he was free, he could leave. And she would be okay with it. She just wanted him to be happy. She smiled, trying to hold back the sadness in her voice as she stood up straight from where she was leaning.

"And now you're free to go. Go love your life the way you have always wanted. You don't work for me anymore." Ellie smiled as she looked at him. She was hoping he would stay, but she couldn't make him. He was free now.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:29 am 

Robin looked at her and nearly lost his smile when she said what she said. He looked at Smoke and his family, and Red as well. He pondered for a moment and slowly smiled to himself. He turned to look at her with a calm demeanor. He heaved a big sigh.

"Well, if it's the way I want it. Then I'm staying right here, and I request that job back. I think your horses have gained a liking to me. And I want to go on more thrilling adventures with you, King's Guard Dog." He answered. "Besides, I like the games we play."

Robin gave a bow. "So I am still at your service, Elizabeth Rose Phantomhive."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:52 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie's eyes dropped to the ground when he sighed and looked at her. This was the first time she had shown emotion to him. Sadness was written all over her face.

When he said he wanted to stay she lifted her head and smiled. She smiled even more when he said her full name. She couldn't help herself, she moved towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him.

The hug was only brief, but was filled with compassion and gratefulness. She was happy he was staying. She would think that now was a great time to confess her feelings for him.

She took a deep breath. "Well good. To be honest, I have grown rather fond of you." Her face grew red as she spoke. When she did, she felt as of a huge weight was lifted off of her shoulders. She searched his face for an answer to what she had just said.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:14 am 

He stood back up only to feel the young woman practically hugged him. His face turned bright pink that stayed even when she let go of him. His blush became brighter when she admitted how she felt about him.

"Well, I-I'll admit I have grown fond of you as well Milady." He stuttered as he rubbed his arm shyly.

"Whoa! I gotta tell the o-" Finny who accidentally heard it and was about to go tell the other servants caught sight of the most common pest of the house. What it was of course was obvious.

"MOUSE!" Finny shouted as he pursued the smal, furry creature.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:25 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mey Rin had heard Finny shriek from inside the manor. She lifted her head from dusting a cupboard when she heard her friend scream. She then took off in the direction of his voice. Mice were common at the manor, but it was all of their jobs to get them out of they could.

Ellie smiled as Robin had admitted to liking her back. She was about to speak again when she heard Finny yell that there was a mouse. She watched as the servant chased it around for a while until the mouse finally reached her. She lifted her foot a bit and stepped on the tail of the mouse so it couldn't go anywhere.

"Finny.... What did you hear? And what did you see?" Ellie asked her servant, a strict tone to her voice. She had figured he had seen and heard her confess her feelings to Robin. It would only be a matter of time that the others would know.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:44 am 

Right as Mey Rin set off another mouse ran in front of her and looked at the maid with a curious look. It then gave a very cute squeak.

---

Finny looked at Ellie in alarm. Her tone said what her displeasure was loud and clear. "Nothing! I heard nothing! I was just trying to find some weed killer when a mouse crossed my path! Apologies!" He shouted, as his way of saying he won't blab to anyone as he ran back inside to make sure there wasn't any other mice in the manor.

"Well, that's new. Is eavesdropping a habit of theirs sometime?" Robin asked Ellie as he looked at her with a small grin. "Also, is Finny that scared of a mouse?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:31 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mey Rin saw the mouse and yelled. She took the broom she had in her hands and started to swat down at it. She missed and continued to chase it around the manor.

----

Ellie sighed as she watched Finny run back into the manor. She heard Robin ask if eavesdropping was a regular thing that happened in her manor and she nodded, putting a hand to her forehead.

"Yes. It is sadly, I can barely have a conversation with anyone without the whole staff knowing in a second." She explained that eavesdropping was indeed a regular occurrence that happened. It was kind of sad that the staff couldn't find anything to do other than eavesdrop on conversations she held with others. She thought that with all of the shenanigans they got into, they would have better things to do than eavesdrop. Like actually work for example?

"You would think a strong servant like him wouldn't be afraid of such a small creature." She bent down and picked the small furry thing up. It wiggled its nose at her as it stared at her, sitting in her hand.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:59 pm 

Robin chuckled as he offered his hand to the mouse who hops onto it gleefully. "Well little guy, let's get you back to the wild." He said as he gently placed it on the ground that lead towards the forest trail and it sped off.

"So then Lady Ellie. Smoke is ready for your daily ride. Will there be anything else?" He asked with a small smile on his face.

----

Inside the manor as Mey Rin was chasing the mouse, there was a resounding smack and the mouse was put into a bag. Sebastian looked at Mey Rin and gave a small tired sigh. "Now then. Will you please get back to work Mey Rin?" He asked. "I want all of you to be on your best behavior."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next