All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:19 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Ellie could only hear murmurs of speech going on on either side of her. Her vision would focus in and out on occasion, but the pain in er stomach never subsided. When Ellie saw Robin, her eyes widened as much as she could force them, a small tear running down her cheek. "R... Robin... You found me..." She said as she grew weaker by the second. She was so happy that he found her, but at that moment she feared that she would die in front of him. She couldn't hold on any longer. Ellie could hear the voice of the dragon and knew that he had brought the sword with him to save her.

She could barely hear Robin when he told her to call for Sebastian. The only words she could make out was "for" and "Sebastian". She knew what he was saying, but she didn't know if she had the energy too. The light was fading quickly for her. She pushed herself to say his name, the name that would save her. The name that would always be there when called. "Se...Sebastian....Help... me..." She called in a soft whisper. After she had said what she wanted too, she could feel her life slipping more and more, the lights going dark but coming back slowly. She looked at Robin and reached for his hand, holding onto it weakly.

"Robin... I... love you..." The poor girl was dying as she coughed up a copious amount of blood. She took in a deep breath and looked up to the ceiling, a smile grew on her face. Standing over her, she could see her father and mother. She could feel her mother's hand on her cheek and her father kiss her forehead. "Mother... Father... Please.... Take me with you." She started to cry as her father shook his head. "Ellie, you must be strong. You need to live. For us." Her mother nodded in agreement, but they seemed to become more clear to her as she slowly started to drift away from reality.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:17 pm 

"Ellie, I-Ellie? Ellie stay with me! No! Don't go!" Robin pleaded as he suddenly felt a gloved hand upon his shoulder as he shuddered as Sebastian took it from there and began to heal Ellie. The Demon butler looked in the direction Ellie was looking at and shook his head.

"I'm sorry mistress but your Parents wouldn't want you to follow them yet. Besides, the Servants all miss you, and Robin would be devastated should you die after such a declaration of love." Sebastian stated as he healed Ellie and restored her life to her. "Though you should probably sleep. Robin, you should too." Robin could feel the sensation of sleep overwhelm him after that sentence and realized fully what had happened. But sleep took him.

----

Dawn came to the Phantomhive Manor, Robin was the first to awaken as he realized he wasn't in his room as his eyes darted around and he nearly fell from the chair he was sleeping on. "That accursed demon!" He muttered through clenched teeth before he saw her bed. He looked and saw her there.

"Ellie?" He asked in shock, hoping that the worst was behind them. "Can you hear me, my beloved Rose?" He felt the need to use her middle name because he felt compelled to tell her that he loved her as well. "Please wake up. I need you in order to make me bear the pain of living in this world awhile longer." he calmly took her hand in his as he bowed his head and stayed in that vigil till Sebastian rolled in with a breakfast cart.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:31 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie was about to fade into eternal darkness when she heard the soft, silken voice of Sebastian. Her eyes opened slowly as she looked at him, a weak smile forming on her fave. She tried her best to thank him, but before she could get the words out of her mouth, she passed out.

Ellie heard a voice speaking to her. Her eyes were still shut from exhaustion. When she was stuck in that horrid place, she didn't get any sleep. What sleep she got was very little, for her capture would force her to stay awake, or her nightmares would return. The voice got louder as she started to come too a little. She turned her head toward the soft voice that spoke so kindly to her. It called her "beloved Rose". Was that her name? It had been so long since she was called by her name that she sometimes forgot that it was Ellie Phantomhive and not "Mutt". She would open her eyes slowly to see Robin with his head bowed and holding her hand. "Robin..." She said softly as she looked at him, her eyes exhausted along with her whole body. It felt odd to be in a bed after a month or so of laying on a cold, hard floor.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:35 am 

He looked up in an alert fashion and then looked at her. "Ellie." He said almost breathlessly as tears filled his eyes. "You're alive. Thank goodness. I thought I lost you. I thought I was going to be all alone in this world, counting the days till my own demise." He stroked the back of her hand gently. "I missed you so much."

"Not to break up such a happy reunion, but saving her from certain death was only half the battle. The mistress has to take a long road of recovery but we must also show the Phantomhive name is still in strength." Sebastian stated. "So until we know she can be able to stomach the more solid delicacies of food, we must serve her special soups, with the finest ingredients and nutritional value to help get her strength back. And Robin, you must temporarily forgo your Stable Duties and help me Nurse her back to health."

"Excuse me?" Robin said with a raised eyebrow. "I don't know about you but I'm wanting to figure out what was behind this kidnapping and forcing her away from our safety and from even your abilities. And also, how is she going to run the company?!"

"Leave Funtom to me Robin. I've handled it plenty of times when both the young Lady and her Father before her didn't want to deal with it. You worry about Mistress Ellie's recovery. I must go and whip the staff to shape on the current agendas for the next few days to weeks." With that the Butler left, leaving the two teens alone leaving Robin with the soup.

Robin sighed and shook his head. "Crazy demon. But I guess he has a point. We have obviously a long road ahead before you can do things you loved to do, Play the board games, ride Smoke, his son has gotten so big! We'll visit them when your well enough though." As he spoke the tears returned, except it was tears of joy. "We'll get through this together. You'll see." He squeezed her hand gently. "Are you hungry? You think you can stomach whatever Sebastian left for breakfast?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:58 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie smiled as Robin had started to tear up a little bit. She gave his hand a soft squeeze and turned her head a little to look at Sebastian. She could feel Robin get angry when Sebastian told him that her health was all that mattered at the moment. She knew that he wanted to know what the reason behind the kidnapping was, but Sebastian had a point. She would never admit that out loud, but the demon had a point. Her care and health were the only thing that should matter at this time. When Sebastian left, she turned her head back to Robin. She didn't know if she could eat at the moment. The food smelled delicious, but also foreign to her.

She gave a weak but sweet smile to Robin. "I hate to admit it, but Sebastian is right. As for food, I don't know if I can eat at the moment. But I can try if it will make you happy." That being said, Ellie slowly tried to lift herself up. She winced as she did so. When she lifted herself up, she could see that her chest and almost all of her torso was wrapped in a bandage. She was just wondering what happened when her rib-cage started to hurt. She let out a small cry of pain. She remembered being stabbed in the stomach by the end, but didn't have any recollection of her ribs being broken.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:17 pm 

"Easy Mistress, your ribs are a bit fragile." Robin stated as he arranged some of the pillows to make sitting more comfortable for her. "There we go. Now let's see what Sebastian left." He went to look at the breakfast cart and frowned.

"Blech, he left us tomato soup for you." He said with a frown as he took the bowl. "Now then, I know you probably want to feed yourself, but If you feel the need to have me help in anyway let me kno-" he was interrupted by whispering on the other side of the door. Only one thing could have done this.

Outside Sebastian was glaring at the three. "Finny, Bardroy, Mey Rin, why are you snooping when I specifically instructed you to not to?" He said in a clear voice as Finny and Bard froze and looked at Sebastian in a slightly nervous way.

"We were just wanting to make sure the Mistress was all right." Finny stuttered out.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:35 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie let Robin adjust some of the pillows so she was a bit more comfortable without hurting herself. She gave a soft laugh as Robin turned his nose up to the tomato soup.
"You don't enjoy tomato soup?" She chuckled softly but then winced. Laughing slightly hurt at the moment due to her ribs, but those would heal. Her whole self would heal but only in time. She had a feeling that her bed would be where she was for a long time.

Ellie also realized that he had called her Mistress. She smiled at the boy and shook her head. "There isn't a need to call me Mistress. After all, I did confess my love to you." Anyone who knew Ellie knew that she was never like this. She was never as kind and smiley as she was at that moment. That would obviously change once she got better. Or it would stay while her and Robin were alone. She furrowed a brow when she heard whispering and then talking outside the door. She couldn't remember who it was. Leaning forwards, she looked at Robin. "I hear four voices.... One being Sebastian. But who are the other three?" She asked softly and confused.

Mey-Rin was listening to the conversation while Sebastian reprimanded them. She heard the Mistress asked who the three were and she burst in tears.
"Did you two 'ear that? The Mistress doesn't remember us!" She cried as she hid her face in Bard and Finny.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:03 pm 

"Tomato soup, even the Fancy kind, is a bit strange to me. Plus you needed some humor. I'm sorry if it hurt. As for who's out there, Its the other servants, Mey Rin, Finny, Bardroy. You remember them, right? Or it'll take awhile. I know the stress is a lot on your mind Ellie. The injuries on both your body and mind." Robin quivered a bit and he set the soup on the bed table. He then gently hugged the Phantomhive heiress trying hard not to cry.

"I should have found you sooner. It's all my fault. Something happened to let everyone's guard down, I don't know what. I'm such a fool to think people here were safe." Robin said, choking in some of the sobs. "I love you Ellie, but I couldn't even protect you. How can you love me despite my failure?"

"You three relax. The Mistress will remember you soon enough. Then she'll be back to bossing you on your chores. Speaking of which." Sebastian stated as he put on his angry look. "Get back to work!" Finny and Bardroy thus ran for it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:46 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie listened as he explained who the three servants were. She didn't remember them at all. Either she did and couldn't think straight right now, or her memory was completely gone. She stared blankly at him, but then he hugged her.

She couldn't help but smile when he said he loved her. And she couldn't help but love him in return. The fact he questioned it only made her smile even more. She softly pulled away from the hug and looked at him, wiping a single tear that had fallen from his eye away.
"I love you because despite my cold personality. You're able to see through it and love me anyway." She gave him a soft kiss on the cheek before leaning back against the pillow.

Mey Rin heard what Robin had said about loving the mistress, but she couldn't hear her return the love. Finny and Bard had ran off, leaving Mey Rin in the dust. She let out a soft yell to her companions as she chased them down the hall, eager to tell them what she had heard.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:17 pm 

Robin felt her arms push him away after he finished talking. His eyes opened up as he stopped crying, watching her reach out and wiped a lone tear away. He listened to her affirm her love for him and felt her lips on his cheek. He touched the spot where she kissed and began to blush. "Thank you Ellie, you are right. I see the person beneath the layer you show to the world. I am glad that you show me this side of you." He said smiling. "I promise darling, I will not let you down. We'll get you back on your feet."

He then picked up the bowl of soup again, "Starting with getting some nutrients in you and getting your weight back."

"Good Grief. The servants are going to gossip now." Sebastian muttered putting his hand on his forehead. "However, Its nice to know that those two are going to be just fine."

It was about 20 minutes later in the kitchen, Bard and Finny entered panting. "You think we're in the clear for now?" Bard asked.

"Yeah, I think so. Wait where's Mey Rin?" Finny replied as the two looked around for their friend. "Did she not follow us? Sebastian spooked all three of us. Mey Rin?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:25 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie smiled as he spoke, the expression on his face made her smile as well. She never knew she could love someone like she loved him. She never even knew what love felt like ever since her parents died. She loved Sebastian, but in a different way. This was the kind of love that would make someone sick when they look at their partner. Butterflies, as they call it.

She would blush as he called her darling, never having a pet name before. This was fantastic, all those years in fighting Sebastian, and she finally gave in. She would let him feed her, not eating much in case she should lose her stomach again.

Not long after Finny asked where Mey Rin was, she came darting into the kitchen. She spoke so fast she knew that the two wouldn't be able to understand her. The maid took a few breathes to calm down before trying to speak once more.
"Robin! 'E said 'e loves the Mistress!" She exclaimed to the two of them in excitement.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:31 am 

Robin began to feed her the soup, careful not to give her much. He felt happy, more happier then his prolonged existence had ever been. He'd live up to his promise. He'd help her get better, he hoped her memories haven't faded. Cause it would be rather awkward for the servants otherwise.

When they were finished for now he set the bowl aside, and smiled softly. "There, that feels a little better doesn't it Ellie? Is there anything else I can do for you?" He asked softly, making sure she was well tucked in her bed.

"What?!" Bard Shouted.

"You serious?!" Finny shouted. "What did the Mistress say? That's the important part! Mey Rin you did remember to listen to the mistress's response to such things, right?!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:01 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie smiled as she finished her soup. She was surprised that she hasn't had thrown it up as soon as it was brought to her. She has been having a bit of trouble eating and drinking regular things. She had eaten so many disgusting things while being captured.
She shook her head and smiled. "I believe I will be alright dear." She got comfy as he tucked her in the sheets.

Mey Rin hung her head as they asked what the Mistress said.
"I couldn't 'ear what she said. Sebastian chased me a way before I could listen anythin." She wrung her hands and then had an idea.
"We could go back!" She suggested. Surely Sebastian had to be away by now.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:44 am 

Robin smiled softly once more and kissed her forehead lightly. "Alright then. I'll be nearby if you need me. Get some rest Ellie." He said as he walked back to the meal tray and noticed a light lunch prepared for him by Sebastian. Not looking the gift horse in the mouth he decided to take the plate and eat outside her room so that he could be there if she called.

Funny groaned. "You didn't hear? Well I wouldn't recommend going back now! We wouldn't want to disturb the Mistress now do we?" He asked.

"He's right! We've got to worry about our work for the time being. When she gets better there will be plenty o' time to spy on these lovebirds!" Bard declared.

-----

Two months came and went, Robin was with Ellie every step of the way on the road to recovery. He was feeling more and more alive. one fine day in Ellie's recovery Sebastian walked in with her breakfast cart, and announced what it usually was along with the options. In the announcements however, there was the fun part.

"The company is doing well at the moment, and it appears Robin's Birthday is today. I've discreetly told the servants so that they and I can do whatever you wish for us to do for him if you wish it Mistress." Sebastian said as he looked to make sure Robin wasn't coming to the room yet as he was sleeping in his quarters still. Robin hadn't celebrated his birthday in a long time. So it would probably be the first.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:01 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie watched as Robin left her room and closed the door. She gave a soft sigh as she laid down and covered herself up with the blankets. She was so cold, but that was probably due to not having warmth for months or her body weight was gone. She didn't know, but all she knew was that she was safe. Well, as safe as a member of the Phantomhive family could be. She would soon close her eyes and slip into a nice sleep.

Mey Rin nodded as her colleagues and friends suggested something else. They were right, they did have all the time in the world to spy on the mistress and her new love.

----

Ellie was slowly recovering. She would take a few steps when trying to walk, but then fall. The muscles in her legs had to slowly recover, as for her arms. Her weight was almost back to normal as well. When Sebastian had said that it was Robin's birthday, she smiled as she ate her breakfast.
"Arrange a ball. It needs to be perfect. Every detail. Perhaps him and I can go on a picnic for lunch later." She said as she sipped her tea.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:04 pm 

Sebastian took a bow. "Consider it done My Lady." He stated as he smiled softly, knowing just what to do for the ball. He'd get things together for the picnic in the meantime.

Around lunch time, Bardroy and Finny, having figured out why lunch was to be put in a picnic basket, had gotten into a good position to hide and observe Robin and Ellie, just to ensure the young man in question was distracted whilst Sebastian put everything together for the ball later that evening.

"To think Robin is sixteen now. Just think Bard, if the courtship goes up until they are grown up, it'd be like the Master all over again." Finny said quietly.

"Yeah. I'd agree with ya there." Bard stated in agreement. "Now shush, lemme hear."

Robin in the meantime, helped his love get settled on the picnic spread before passing out the lunch Sebastian had Bard prepare. "Thank you for actually finding out it's my birthday Darling. I'd have probably forgotten about it with how crazy my life has been." He said with a smile towards the Lady Phantomhive. "But a picnic makes me wonder what else you are up to."

As he finished that sentence he smirked playfully at her, trying to read her face for any tells of potential secrets she may be withholding.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7