All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:36 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Zianro saw that several representatives of some of the kingdoms were also at the palace, and assumed there was a party of some form being held. As he approached the gates the guards stopped him.

"No entry until Queen Marianna says so." The guard stated.

"What do you mean?" Zianro asked

"Trust me Young Azura, she will receive you when her business is taken care of." The guard stated.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:10 am 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Marianna was walking the palace gardens waiting for the time to enact her plan, she had spotted Zianro. He was stopped by the palace guards. She approached the gate before give the guards the okay to let Zianro enter.

Marianna had looked at Zianro in confusion. "so where is your family. I thought you were going to bring them along. Ah it matters not, we must attend the banquet I have prepared in 'Honor' of my father. Come along.

It was nearing the time for everyone to meet in the Dinning Hall.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:22 am 

Zianro saw her approach and asked him about his family. "I told them, sadly, they didn't really trust my judgement on the matter. I can't blame them though." He said as he walked with her to where the nobles gathered in the dining hall.

The nobles seemed to be enjoying themselves, but the Two Valsirian Earls were slightly suspicious, and there was no sign of the Beracian representatives. Beracia's allies had its representatives there, however, whilst there was festivities, there seemed to be something that Zianro felt as he walked.

Dread. Absolute dread, and he had the feeling it centered around the woman walking with him. "She's going to do something. Something that will alter the fate of the world, and possibly hurt me at the same time." he thought.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:43 am 

1st Year (1)

Marianna had tapped a wine glass with a spoon as she made it to her seat. When everyone's attention was on her she spoke up. "Thank you all for joining me in honoring my Father. He was a great man who desired peace among the land. I would like to insure you all that I desire the same thing as my father. I wish for ever lasting peace, my only regret is that the Beracian's would not join us today. For forming a bond with them is the most important step in lasting peace. You may go back to the festivities."

Marianna had sat down, and everyone continued doing what they were doing. She handed her newly acquired bodyguard a pint of beer before saying. "please enjoy yourself, I know I will tonight." she winked at the man seating beside her. The only thing left was to wait while her plan fell into place.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:14 am 

The way she told him to enjoy this night seemed off, and he sipped his drink tenderly, keeping his eyes on the festivities. Why would she call a party with several people representing the kingdoms like this? Yes it would honor her father, and address the other nations. However. Of Beracia wasn't here, that was because they couldn't trust her. And as there were only two earls and not the Valsirian King, or the Elders, this meant they were wary.

Zianro slowly realized what it might be. And realized that fate dealt him a very very bad hand. And gave Marianna Murdock, a possible straight flush.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:24 am 

1st Year (1)

Marianna smiled with the thought of the question she was about to ask. "Zianro how would you like to raise your status in life. Being a mere mercenary must be tiresome....... How would you like to be a King?"

At this point Marianna was just trying to goat the man into drinking as much of the pint she had presented him, As quickly as possible. She had noticed how his nerves were easily manipulated the first time they meet.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:37 am 

Zianro paused briefly. He looked at her with an emerald stare that the elders claimed he inherited from the forger of Draconil himself. "Depends on what Kind of King. A king who is satisfied with what he has, loves his subjects, or The kind willing to protect and ensure there is a chance for all to prosper." He sighed, and drank deeply.

"Although, what do I know? I'm just a bodyguard...." He started to feel light headed for some odd reason. He felt like passing out. He realized just as he started to black out that the drink he had was drugged. "Oh, ****." He mumbled as he started to pass out. Just what did she hope to accomplish...?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:49 am 

1st Year (1)

She stared at the man before speaking. "Zianro your drink is drugged. everyone's drink is drugged so is the food! Guards! Kill anyone who doesn't pass out in the next 30 seconds!" she stared as guards poured into the Dinning hall with there weapons drawn. See looked back at Zianro before speaking. "I want you to be the king that brings peace to this land by any means necessary even if that means wiping out a entire country." she laughed as people fell to the floor or where cut down.

"take those who are still alive to the prison." Marianna had been preparing for this night for many years, she even took small doses of the drug she had used to become immune to its effects. "Inform me when Zianro wakes up, And have General Vargas visit me." with out leadership the other countries would be slower to mobilize there army's, this move should give her all the time she needed to conquer the entire continent.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:27 pm 

Was he expecting her to start the massacre? Probably not, he thought it'd be instigated by an assassin, maybe that way he'd actually do his duty as a bodyguard. By his ancestors he must've been so stupid to not realize she'd trick him like this, he heard her barely mention what she wanted him to be as king, before slipping into unconsciousness.

----

He dreamed, he dreamed of chaos and bloodshed that he failed to prevent. He was tied to a tree to look at the destruction. He saw his family in prison, or worse. No, he couldn't allow that. He'd take care of this Evil once and for all! The last thing he heard was a voice calling out to him.

"She is not the Evil Zianro... You have to be on your guard... He will return..."

-----

He gasped awake, looking around sharply. He found he was in the guest room that Marianna sent him to a week before his journey, his sword laying on a bed side table, it's black blade shining a glossy sheen in the sun.

"Daytime? That means I've been out for a few hours..." He mumbled to himself.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:31 pm 

1st Year (1)

Marianna sat enjoying the drugged drink she possesed. The Guards hard at work dragging dead or unconscious body's away. Marianna thought to her self. "So this is how it begins I prey that I selected the right person to guard me. Self proclaimed Heros from all around the lands will be looking forward to seating those she had imprisoned free.

General Vargas had entered the room. "You summoned me your majesty." Marianna had spoken while he still walked. "Prepare the troops you march on Beracia." Vargas did a quick bow before leaving again.

Lahaina had entered as he left. She spoke "I have news, I know where the mans father and one sister take residence. Marianna smiled Before speaking " Very very good, you are dismissed Lahaina remember those location if he Should kill me, you know what to do." nothing was said Lahaina just nodded before leaving.

A few hours later a guard had come and gotten Marianna when Zianro woke up as requested. She walked to the guest room, Still wearing her night gown, the floor was cold on her feet. She had finally arrived, She grabbed a Dagger from one of the guards, and entered the room. "Just know what ever your do won't help, the plans have already begun even if you kill me they will be carried out." she stuck the dagger to her chest. "Do what you must do."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:03 pm 

Zianro saw her enter the room, clad in naught but a nightgown and armed with a dagger. His mind was confused as to why she was still in that gown in the morning, had she woken up? He couldn't tell. She told him he couldn't prevent what she had planned to do even if he killed her.

She then raised the dagger to her unprotected chest and told him to do what he must. Now his eyes widened in confusion. "What? She's trying to kill herself?! Or wait...she's asking me to kill her?! After saying be her bodyguard? But on the other hand, maybe there's still time to stop the madness by doing what she said..." his mind snapped back to attention. "No! I have to remember the dream! Something else is coming! Valsir was a Province once, and if it's Fate is to be one again for a time so be it as long as those of Valsir remember who they are!"

He rose from the bed, walked over to her and grabbed the dagger by the blade and throwing it to the side. "There are worse evils then you. But I cannot go back on the deal we made. I am your bodyguard." He said calmly. He looked at the hand that grabbed the dagger, it started to bleed from a small cut from grabbing her weapon. He'll tend to it later.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:32 pm 

1st Year (1)

Marianna had laughed when Zianro had grabbed the dagger, and throw it away from her. "that was a very good choice handsome, if you'd have killed me your family would have been murdered. If you thought I wouldn't send someone to follow you, you were mistaken. Come now you must watch me as I change." she noticed his hand was bleeding a bit, Marianna grabbed the hand the cut was on, then licked the blood.

She proceeded to walked out of the door and down the hall. When she had reached her room she pulled Zianro into her room. "I know what your thinking?why is she making me watch her change well the awnser is simple. A assassin could easily sneak into my room, and without my bodyguard inside the room I'd be so easy to kill. Don't worry though I have a room divider if you don't want too see my body yet." she laughed a little bit and chomped at him before pulling the room divider out and placing it by her closet.

Once she was done changing she talked to Zianro. "So seeing how I had made the deal of leaving your homeland alone I'll send a embassy there. I will give them a chance to pledge there support if they refuse there is nothing more I can do."

Last edited by ShadowsVictor on Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:21 pm 

Zianro listened to her explain what would have happened otherwise. "All of my family?" He asked, knowing full well that the answer could have been yes. His eyes widened when she took his hand and licked it after telling him to come to her chambers whilst she changed. If he didn't turn red before, he did now.

When they entered her chambers, Marianna explained why she asked him to follow him. Zianro sighed at the logic, but did it warrant him observing her change? She then assured him that there was a divider, but before he sighed in relief she bit at him. He nearly leapt out of his skin and sank to a chair in shock.

When she was done changing, (and obviously teasing the poor Valsirian.) she explained what she'll do to try and win Valsir over. "You'll have to promise them they'll continue as is. You do that, I'm sure they'll agree. However, I have a feeling the Big B," he used his own personal nickname for Beracia and pointed westward to indicate what he meant. "And its allies should be your main worry. You seem pretty calm for reigniting the War between Zankor and Beracia. So why do it at all?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:23 pm 

1st Year (1)

Marianna looked at Zianro before saying "that's a secret my dear bodyguard, if I told you you'd have to sleep with me." Marianna had waited a few moments to see his reaction. "I'm only joking but I wouldn't mind it." she laughed then proceeded to exit the room. "come now I'll show you why I would start a war with Beracia." she lead Zianro to the throne room where Three embassies waited. She sat on her throne before pointing at the first of the Four. "You will go to Orina and tell the King If he's is to intervene with the conflict between Zankor and Beracia I will have his Heir executed." she then pointed too the second. "You will go to Meira and say the same to there Queen." she pointed to the last "Go to the Valsir tell the King that if they pledge there support in the upcoming Conflict to Zankor they will be left to there ways. We will turn a blind eye to them and there lands."

As the Embassies left she turned to Zianro "Durn's King and Heir's are present in a dungeon. Without proper leadership there armies will mass far to slowly to cause any real problems." she waited a moment "Zianro tell me how old do you believe I am? ......... Do you find me attractive?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:58 pm 

Zianro turned red at the implication Marianna spoke of. "You shouldn't tease People. They'd accuse their queen for a pervert." He muttered as he followed her to the throne room. He listened to her talk about the political hostages she currently had,

So that's what the drugging was about. It was to capture prisoners. But now the leadership of Durn in disarray. That left the nation south of Beracia open for a swift attack. Now he hoped the King of Valsir and the Elders accepted the alliance. But if his vision is true, then Zankor expanding its Empire isn't the worry the Elders were fearing. Something was coming, he had to be ready for what's out there.

Zianro raised an eyebrow at her fist question. "I don't know, Eighteen, Nineteen, Twenty?" He guessed, then his eyes shot wide open. "Wh-Wh-what??" He stammered out, "What did you mean by that?"

His face once more turned stark pink in his blush. If that didn't answer his question, well, what would?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:42 pm 

1st Year (1)

Marianna had briefly smiled before saying. "you are very close Zianro my ages is Twenty-one, and your face awnsers my other question. You see Zianro the throne seat to my left remains empty. I have no husband and my subjects have no king. What remains of the Zankor nobility is of no interest to me, but you on the other hand, I fancy you, and I believe that with your personality you would make for a Fine King, once my plans have been drawn to a close......... I would ask you to Marry me Zianro." she waited for the man's response, she had no idea herself if this was one of her games or the truth.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:53 pm 

Zianro couldn't believe what he heard. The way she said it, made it almost too good to be true again. "I don't know if you're just flattering me or teasing me Your Majesty." He said calmly, or at least, tried to keep the picture of calmness. Inside he was as confused as ever.

"Even if you did mean it, it would seem a bit... Awkward to the nobility here, provided the fact I'm a mercenary, and your bodyguard who came from humble origins in Valsir. I doubt even my lineage could make it any different." He mumbled out awkwardly as he leaned on a pillar.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:39 pm 

1st Year (1)

Marianna had little care about anything that didn't involve her. "You let me worry about that. You just do what I'm paying you too do, and don't die while your doing it. You should know Zianro I always get what I want, and what I want is you." Marianna waited a moment before saying. "I think I should check in with my Doctor. Do you believe it's safe to do so handsome, it is your responsibility to tell me these things is it not?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:16 am 

At this the Mercenary shrugged. "I'll do just that. Let's go see this doctor if it's important for you to go." He was curious, and to be frank it was because she licked his hand. Specifically for his blood. He wanted to know why. When she said to follow her, he would follow her to the doctor.

He had to be alert. Nothing was to distract him from her safety. He had to think of other things. Zianro, even though he knows she's doing something he thought could end the world as they both knew it, he couldn't help but wonder why, or how.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:50 am 

1st Year (1)

Marianna had called some of her servants to accompany her. "They will carry back my medication. You may find what is about to happen slightly desterbing, but you'll have to live with it."

After a short walk through the city they had arrived at Marianna's doctors building. "Here we are, the only reason I come here in person is because this is the only time I get to see my subjects firsthand." Marianna walked in the door followed by the servants.

"Ah if it is not the Queen herself who visits me today." Marianna spoke in return. "Why yes your Queen has came to retrieve her blood from the doners." the doctor responsed "Yes yes of course and how is the treatment working." Marianna replied "well as you can see my skin is exuberant, my hair is well there, and I no longer feel extremely exhausted all the time, but is there any cure for being a Sociopath Doctor." the Doctor looked at her In confusion. "I fear I may be one," the doctor and, Marianna had laughed almost in unison. The doctor finally gave her servants a few buckets of blood. "Remember to drink more so then usual when your bleeding from you know where as the blood loss will cause even more loss of Iron." Marianna had responded. "Of course doctor see you in a few months."

Marianna exited and waited for Zianro to join her. "I have a Iron deficiency. I have to drink this blood to maintain the Iron count, I could eat a lot of meat but I must watch my figure." with that over Marianna began her walk back to the palace.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next