All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:13 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco walked along a dirt road through the forest she had grown up in, she looked back every now and then to make sure she wasn't being followed by anyone. Draco reached the street at the edge of the forest within 2 hours and walked toward the nearest bus stop. Draco waited for the bus for about 10 minutes before it came and the doors opened. Draco got on the bus and paid the bus fair, before getting in a seat near the window at the back of the bus. The bus was actually a tourist bus heading to some ruins in the middle of a nearby field, which was where the letter told her to wait for the dragon rider who was going to take the new students to the Academy at midnight. The bus got there at noon and the tourists got out, along with Draco. Draco then hid in the ruins while she waited for other students to show up. Draco watched as the tourist bus left at 3:30 PM and she saw that a few others had stayed behind. Draco watched as a few people talked to each other about the Academy, they were wondering where it was located that required that someone else to pick them up. Draco hid behind a rock wall with strange markings on it, Draco found that she could read the ancient language on the rocks without any trouble at all other than the writing being faded from time. Draco soon noticed that people were staring at her and she wondered why they were looking at her funny. One of them said, "Nice clothes, where'd you get them, Hobos-R-Us?" And the other teens started laughing, Draco noticed that they all wore nicer clothes than her, while hers were made of mish-mashed cloth types and colors all stitched together by hand and were obviously the only clothes she had due to their faded colors and stains, rips, and tears, theirs were a bit more chic, were much better made, and they matched better. Draco looked down a little and hid behind the rock and said to herself, "Maybe I shouldn't have come... I should've just stayed home with Kane and King Blueclaw and all the other orphans..." Draco was about to get up and walk back the way she had come when she was stopped by a larger teen, he then pushed her into the dirt and one of the other kids said, "That's actually a major improvement!" Before they all burst into laughter once more, Draco didn't even attempt to get up, she just laid on the ground and curled up as if to protect herself from their words.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:36 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

1st Year (1)

Maximilian had arrived to the bus stop he was supposed to be at slightly late. As he approached the bus had left. With a sharp sigh he thought to himself. "looks like I'm walking" he then slowly walked to his final destination. Though it did take several hours, he had finally arrived just as the bus had deported from what appeared to be ruins. He followed a group up to what looked like some sort of standing stones. The proped himself against one of the stones, before slowly sliding down it to a seating position.

No more then a few moments later a few kids started to harassing a girl, her cloths looked as if she liked on the streets. Max himself could relate to that even if it was only a few weeks, it was the most horrible few weeks of his life. The girl had tried to walk away only to be pushed down by a larger man. Max could no longer seat ideally by and watch this take place. He stood up before walking infront of the slightly larger man infront of her.

"So you guys wanna have a little fun huh? Well then the next person who even looks at her the wrong way will get all the fun they want." Max was hoping to avoid any sort of confrontation. "you know I could be just like you, but I choose to be a better person." what ever was about to happen he was ready for it.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:51 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco was still curled up on the ground when a teen boy who looked to be about her age walked over to her and the teen boy that was picking on her and heard him ask all the other teens if they wanted to have fun and then told them that the next person who even looked at her the wrong way would get all the fun they wanted and that he could be just like them but he chose to be the better person. The boy that had pushed her down then said, "You don't scare me. Besides, I'm just teaching the hobo girl her place in life. As a dirty old doormat that is meant to be trampled on!" The boy then kicked Draco in the side making her slam her back against the remains of what had been an ancient stone fountain. Draco began to grab her side which had been bruised by the kick, it wasn't painful since the orphanage had abused her so much that they fried the part of her brain that processed the feeling of pain when the electrocuted her body and so she couldn't feel pain anymore. Draco was just checking to see if the kick had been hard enough to break skin and make her bleed. The boy then walked over to her and kicked her in the gut which caused Draco to start coughing really hard and gasping for air since the kick had knocked the wind out of her.

As the boy readied another kick, this time aiming for her face, something ran out of the nearby forest and latched itself onto the boy's leg, ripping and tearing at hs clothes and flesh while growling viciously. The creature that had come to Draco's rescue was a grey wolf with amber eyes, the wolf then let go of the boy's leg after hearing the boy screaming in terror for a good 3 minutes and let the boy run away towards the group of teens that had been mocking Draco. The wolf the growled ferociously for a bit as a warning to stay away before turning to Draco and licking her hand as if to let her know everything was fine now before shoving his head underneath her arm so that she was holding him. Draco hugged the wolf and said, "Thanks Gin. You're always looking out for me when King Blueclaw can't." Gin then wagged his tail as he was pleased with himself for nearly ripping off the bully's leg and was happy to hear Draco praise him. Draco looked at the boy who had come to her rescue as well and said, "Thanks for sticking up for me." Draco then sat up effortlessly, as if she hadn't been taking a beating just moments before, and put her hand out for the boy to shake and said, "My name is Draco RyuuMahou. This is Gin, my friend and protector when King Blueclaw isn't around. What's your name?" When the boy told her his name she smiled and said, "It's very nice to meet you."

Even among humans who didn't have their dragons yet, Blueclaw the King of Dragons was legend, for a human to even meet King Blueclaw was a great honor, but Draco lived with King Blueclaw so that meant she was very fortunate to be able to live with the King of Dragons. It was custom for dragons to bring their hatchlings to meet the King and recieve his blessings whenever a new dragon was born, so the Dragon King knew the names of all his subjects and had actually taught Draco and the other orphans the names of all the dragons that were currently living and even the ones that had passed away a long time ago but not before making a huge contribution to the world along with the history of dragons. Draco had met many dragons over the years she spent with Blueclaw since the dragons would bring their hatchlings to him and go to him with matters of importance. Draco then stood up and walked over to one of the crumbling walls of the ancient ruins and sat down with her back against it so that she had some shade from the sun. Gin walked over and laid down next to her to protect her from anyone who dared to threaten her. Draco said, "Well, it's going to be a long wait. Might as well sketch to pass the time." Draco then pulled her sketchbook out of her art bag along with a pencil to start drawing whatever came to mind.

It was 5 minutes before midnight and Draco was the first to hear the wing beats of the arriving dragon. Draco looked up to see a large sky blue dragon about to land at the foot of the ruins. The rider on the dragon's back had long black hair tied in a loose ponytail, he wore a black cloak fastened with a gold brooch set with a large red gemstone, he also had black knee-high boots and an eye-patch over his left eye, underneath his left eye was a large scar that looked to be an old severe burn, his right eye was sky blue. The dragon set down a large rectangular woven basket that looked like something you'd find on a hot air balloon only 3 times as big, and it had seats inside it much like a bus. The rider said, "Hello, my name is Professor Skiel and this is Cloudbuster, we will be taking you to the Academy now so get inside the basket and take a seat on one of the benches, only two people per bench and be sure to place your luggage underneath your seats. Now, everyone hurry up." The students all got into the basket and sat on the benches, there was plenty of extra benches since class sizes varied each year and once every few years there would be a class size of about 30-100 people. Draco got in a seat at the back and placed what little belongings she had brought with her under the seat, save for her art bag which was full of sketchbooks, cheap colored pencils, and other low quality art supplies that people normally throw away when they get higher quality supplies. Gin laid down on the floor at Draco's feet, the students were allowed to bring pets with them to the academy so there was no problem letting Gin into the basket. Once everyone was seated and were settled in, Cloudbuster took off and circled the basket once before grabbing a sort of handle for him to carry the basket and lifting it off the ground.

They flew for 6 hours before arriving at a floating piece of land at dawn, Draco looked out the side of the basket to see that there were more floating pieces of land connected by stone bridges, the clouds cleared away to reveal more and more of the airborne country. They soared over the countryside with fields of plants and herds of animals never seen before by human eyes, they flew over small towns and big cities full of strange looking people with wings or ears or tails, some were even changing into animals to make their farm work easier. All of it impressive, but not as impressive as the dragons flying all through the air above and around the floating country.

Then they arrived at a smaller chunk of floating land that Draco assumed was the Academy grounds, there were large buildings everywhere along with a large courtyard and gardens as well as an arena where they would train their dragons to fight, fly, and use their abilities. Then Professor Skeil directed Cloudbuster to land in front of the Academy at what looked to be a drop off point, Cloudbuster placed the basket on the pavement before landing next to it. Professor Skeil then let the students out and said, "Your first stop is the dorms over there, if you need help finding your way to the dorms ask one of the older students or a nearby professor. At the dorms front desk, you will be given all your supplies for the school along with a fireproof backpack to hold your supplies, a map to the school grounds, and a dorm key. Rooms on the ground level are able to have their dragons inside depending on the size of the dragon, rooms on higher levels will not have that luxury but will have a balcony for your dragons to land on to visit you. Your room number will be on the key, for example, if you have the room code 1504 then the first number is the floor level your room is on, the last three numbers are your room number. Now, feel free to explore before you go to your dorms, or if you're tired since most of you have been up all night, you may go to your dorms right away and take a nap. Classes don't start until tomorrow and the Headmaster will be providing an introductory speech for all students in the Cafeteria at dinnertime. Oh and the dorms are mixed so there is no gender exclusive dorms. Now, off with you and welcome to Skywing Dragon Academy." Draco grabbed her luggage and decided to head to her dorm to put her stuff away and take a break before meeting her roommate and exploring the Academy grounds.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:53 pm 

1st Year (1)

Maximilian watched as the taller boy kicked the girl a few times, just as Max was about to put his boot to the back of the boys head, a Wolf had gone and clamped on too boys leg. After several minutes of screaming the wolf let g,o the girl stood up, said her name, and extended her hand. Max rubbed his neck a bit before saying "My names Maximilian Chauncey, but you can call me Max." after shaking the girls hand he went back to where he was, Max waved while walking away before saying "Was nice meeting you too."

Max sat against the stone for hours before finally a sky blue dragon had dropped a basket, and everyone started to hope on after the rider explained what was going on. Max found a empty bench and slung his stuff underneath it before laying down and falling asleep. He woke up right as a floating landmass connected by giant Stone bridges. It was impressive he's eyesight became lower and lower until they were infront of the academy. Once they had gathered there things and gotten out of the large basket, they were meet by one of the professors who explained what they could do. Max procceded to go to the dorms he didn't feel like caring his stuff around forever.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:26 pm 

Draco got lost halfway to the dorm and she wasn't about to ask for directions, she was much to shy around people. Draco wandered around and instead found her way to the Hatchery, Draco saw that the receptionist was looking rather bored and walked over to her, Draco hesitantly asked, "W-What is this place?" The receptionist replied, "This is where students without their own dragons come to find their partners. The dragonless students were supposed to come here after lunch hour but they are free to come here before lunch to find their partners. Remember that you don't choose the dragon, the dragon chooses you. When you find your partner you'll know, the choosing is different for everyone but as I said before you'll know. Now, if you go through that door behind me there are thousands of eggs awaiting their rider but there is a group of eggs in the very back that have been here for thousands of years and have a prophecy tied to them so those eggs are off-limits to freshman, it is possible for a student to have two dragons but it is very rare because the Prophecy Eggs haven't been known to choose freshman or anyone for that matter. Usually we test those eggs at the beginning of a student's 3rd year here but it seems they won't hatch for anyone this year. Now go on! Find your dragon or come back tomorrow with the rest of the class." Draco said, "I-I'll come back later then." Draco then left the Hatchery and walked around before finally finding the dorms and going inside. The receptionist gave her the things she would need as well as her dorm key. Draco soon found Maximillian who had saved her from the bullies before and saw that he had the same dorm number as her. Draco spoke up and said, "Looks like we have the same dorm." Draco smiled at Max and said, "We meet again." The wolf, Gin, then lept up and put his paws on Max's shoulder and nipped his nose before going back to a standing position with his tail wagging. Draco said, "Well, it's not like Gin to bond with someone other than me or the other children that live with King Blueclaw. He must have been really impressed with the way you tried to stand up for me. Nipping another's nose is the way wolves show their affections and they only do it to other wolves or people they consider friends." Draco smiled as she started petting Gin's head.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:07 am 

1st Year (1)

Maximilian had wondered around for a good 30 minutes before finally finding the dorms. He walked to the receptionist and got his dorm key. He walked down the hallway while looking at his key. Thinking to himself "so I got room 1201, ah crap what did the professor say about the room codes." at that moment one of the kids that rode in with him said "Room 2112, so that means I'm on the second floor in room 112" Max sharply exhaled before thinking " Thankful some people think out loud what a save." he smiled and walked down the hallway to his room

"Looks like we have the same room" a familiar voice came from beside him, he turned to meet the voice " looks like we meet again" Max responded with a smile in turn "looks that way." the wolf that had bite the kid at there pick up spot had leaped up and nipped Max's nose before going back to the floor. Draco went on to explain what it meant Max felt a bit special after the explanation. "Well Draco wasn't it shall we see where will be staying for now." he then proceeded to stick his key in the door and unlock it. He took a few steps inside the room before throwing his bag on the bed to the right side of the room. "I slept in the big basket thing that that picked us up I'm going to explore the campus a bit wanna come with."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:27 am 

Draco nodded when Max asked if they should see where they will be staying for now. Draco watched as Max put his key in the door to room 1201 to unlock it and opened the door. Draco looked inside to see that the room was very large, there were two beds with no sheets on them but instead folded up on the side tables in case they had brought their own sheets, there were two dressers and two wardrobes for them to place their clothes in, there were two large doors leading to the dragon's rooms with an entrance to the outside of the dorm and a warm place for them to sleep, there was a room divider propped against the wall so that they could had some privacy when needed, there were two large wooden desks in front of two different windows, there was a table with chairs so that they would have a place to eat if they chose to take their food to the dorm, there was a kitchen with a refrigerator so that they could store food and snacks in case they got hungry before mealtime, there were also cupboards with some dishes in them and space for any dishes they brought with them or bought in town, there were two separate bathrooms for each of them, there were two lamps on the bedside tables and on the desks, there were also shelves on the walls and two bookcases with only a few books on them, and there were also two trunks with supplies for sewing and making clothes and other things they might need or desire to make.

Draco put her art supplies away in the desk drawer and pulled her spare clothes out of one of her other bags and folded the clothes before placing them into the drawers, all her clothes looked dingy and old but there was one outfit that looked to be very well made as well as clean and expensive, the outfit was actually a royal blue ball gown with a gemstone brooch on the waistband and a long skirt with silver embroidery of dragons with gemstone eyes around the bottom of the skirt, there were matching shoes and jewelry with the dress. Draco hung the dress in the wardrobe and put the matching shoes and jewelry on a shelf inside the wardrobe before closing the wardrobe doors and putting everything else away. Draco then put the sheets on her bed and made her bed.

Draco heard Max say that he was going to explore the campus a bit and asked her if she wanted to come with him. Draco nodded and said, "Sure. Sounds like fun." Draco then walked out the door before stopping outside to wait for Max and said, "Well come on. Let's go."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:04 pm 

1st Year (1)

Maximilian laughed a little bit when Draco had said. "Well come on, let's go." he chimmed in as they walked down the hallway. "look who's raring to go, I thought you would have went to sleep instead of coming with me." Max had opened the door for Draco and waited for her to exit before following. "Be grateful it's I dying trait." after wondering around for a little bit, Max sat down on a nearby bench.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:33 pm 

Draco smiled at Max and laughed when he said that he had expected her to go to sleep instead of going with him and replied, "You're talking to someone who can be awake for 3 days straight before finally getting too tired to stay awake anymore. I can fall asleep every night if I want to but I only stay awake for more than an entire day when I'm in a situation where it would be bad for me to fall asleep." Draco smiled and led the two person exploration party for a while before sitting down on the bench next to Max to rest a bit. After a few minutes Draco said, "Okay, break time's up! Let's keep moving people! So much to see, so little time!" Draco was really excited about exploring the Academy grounds, her older brother used to tell her stories before bedtime about dragon riders and their adventures, fire-breathing dragons saving kidnapped princesses from evil knights, stories about the kingdom where all dragons come from, and many more stories about dragons being good instead of evil. Draco was happy to finally learn about the mythical breasts that her older brother spent his whole life researching and learning about.

Draco found her way to the Academy Gardens and said, "Woah! This garden is huge! I wonder if there's a fountain or a statue in the center of the garden." Draco soon found her way to the center of the garden and there was indeed a fountain with a statue of a dragon and it's rider but something caught Draco's eye instead of the fountain. Draco was having a hard time believing what she was seeing.

The thing that had caught her eye was a young man sitting on the edge of the fountain writing in a leather-bound book, he looked to be in his twenties and had black spikey hair with bangs that covered one eye, his eyes were blood red and he wore a black cloak with red trim over some black metal armor, the cloak was fastened with a gold brooch with a blue gemstone with a silver "P" on top which meant the man was the Head Professor of one of the four houses(Draco doesn't know which one yet because it hasn't been explained to them), he also had black rectangle framed reading glasses on his face. Draco soon realized that this Professor was her missing older brother!

Draco walked over to the young man hesitantly, she was going to confirm for herself if this man was actually her older brother or if he was someone else. Draco said, "K-Kurai?" The man didn't even look up at her and said, "It's Professor Kurai. Do you need help with something?" Draco looked to be on the verge of hugging him but she was restraining herself, she said, "I was hoping you could help me find my older brother, he disappeared on my 5th birthday and I haven't seen or heard from him since." The young man's pen stopped moving suddenly when she spoke of her missing brother disappearing on her 5th birthday, he slowly looked up, took off his glasses and said, "Draco? You're alive?" Draco nodded and Kurai immediately put down the book, pen, and glasses and wrapped his arms around her tightly with one hand on the back of her head pressing her head into his left shoulder. Draco felt her tears starting to roll down her face as she hugged him back, she felt Kurai's breaths become shaky as he hugged her trembling. Kurai said, "I thought I'd have to die before I got to see you again. I didn't know if you had survived or if you had been killed like the rest of our family. I was on my way back home that night from meeting the Headmaster of this school who had offered me a job here when I heard that everyone was dead and that our mansion had been burned to the ground in a mysterious fire. I'm so sorry that I didn't come for you, I truely thought you were dead." Draco realized that Kurai was crying as he spoke of the day he had disappeared and their family was killed. Draco said, "It's alright, I don't blame you for thinking I was dead. I would've thought the same thing if that was you instead of me. I'm just so happy I found you Kurai."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:21 pm 

1st Year (1)

After seating on the bench for a few moments Draco was ready to go again. Max had followed her too what looked like a huge Gardan, Draco said something about seeing if there was a fountain at the center. So Max followed along once more, when Draco and Max had arrived at the center, Draco found her lost brother. Max not wanted to drop in on there conversation, decided that it was best to wonder around on his own for a bit.

He walked around the garden until he came apon a sign that said hedge maze, he figured it could kill the time and it should be that difficult to find the exit, but what he didn't know is that Maze was a test for 2nd year students, and constantly changed its patterns. Without the proper knowledge he would be lost without help. After about 30 minutes of wondering around, he finally decide it might be a good idea to ask for help. "Hey um is anyone around I'm kinda lost in this Hedge maze!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:09 pm 

Draco's brother was still hugging her and didn't seem to want to let go of her. Kurai said with tears still dripping down his cheeks, "I will never let go of you ever again, Draco, my precious little sister." Draco smiled and said in a teasing tone that was ruined by her voice cracking, "Do you also mean that literally or just figuratively? Because you will need to let go of me so I can go to classes." Kurai chuckled and said, "You always did like to tease. I mean figuratively of course." Kurai eventually stopped hugging her and said, "I have something for you." Draco looked at him curiously as he started to pull something out of his pocket, Draco softly gasped when she saw the small wrapped box. Draco said, "Is that what I think it is?" Kurai nodded and said, "Your present for you 5th birthday. I've kept it all this time as a way to make sure I'd never try to forget you. Here." Kurai held it out for her to take and she hesitantly recieved it. Draco opened it the find a heart-shaped locket with the constellation she was named for engraved of the front. Draco smiled and hugged her brother before putting it on. Draco said, "It's beautiful. Thank you Kurai." Draco then kissed Kurai's cheek like she used to do so long ago. Kurai smiled and said, "I'm glad you like it."

A male 4th year student at the Academy heard Max's voice as he called for help from within the maze. The student said, "Stay right where you are and I'll get you out." The student the climbed onto the back of his dragon to rescue Max from within the maze. He got Max out of the maze and said, "You're a first year? No wonder you couldn't get out, that maze is used for testing 2nd year students bonds with their dragons, that maze's layout changes every 5 minutes. Hope you remember that next time because someone might not come rescue you." The 4th year student then said, "See ya'round." Before walking away with his dragon.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:25 am 

1st Year (1)

After his most recent experience with the Maze Max was done with exploration. He found a bench nearby where he could keep an eye on his Roommate. He sat down, and proceeded to wait until she started to walk again. Max began to think to himself. "I wonder why they don't have something like hedge maze Warning: 2nd year students Trial. I Could have died in there."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:31 am 

Draco was walking next to her brother and holding his hand like she used to do when she was little. Draco heard Max talking about a hedge maze and said, "There's supposed to be one from what Kurai was telling me." Kurai said, "Sometimes our more unruly students like to play pranks on the first years. You won't die if you get lost in there. We always have someone visit the maze every hour during the first few days to make sure nobody got lost and help the students that do get lost. The caretaker should be looking for the backup sign." Draco heard some of the female students whispering and saw them glaring at her for what seemed like no reason. Professor Skiel then walked up to Kurai and said, "You know the rules Professor Kurai. Relationships between students and teachers are forbidden." Kurai looked at Professor Skiel like he was insain, Draco started trying to surpress her laughter. Draco said, "I know Kurai was always popular with the ladies but-pfffft!" Draco then burst out laughing. Kurai sighed and said, "You misunderstand Professor Skiel. This is my little sister, Draco." Professor Skiel looked surprised and said, "You never mentioned having a sister." Kurai replied, "I never mentioned her before because I thought she had died." The Professor had a look of understanding now. He said, "I'm sorry for jumping to the wrong conclusion. Carry on." Kurai noddded and Draco was still holding her brother's hand before looking at Max and saying, "That was funny." Kurai turned to Draco and said, "No, that was embarrassing."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:51 pm 

1st Year (1)

Max had caught up with Draco and her Brother. Once they started holding hands he figured it was a relationship himself, until another professor came up and the three exchanged words. Draco then looked a Max and said that she thought it was funny. Kurai said otherwise he thought It was embarrassing. Max gave his comment on the matter while rubbing his head. "To be honest I can see where they got the idea, I kinda thought the same thing at first, but hey live and learn, right?"

Max waited a minute before finally saying. "so what are we doing now. Oh by the way hello I'm Maximilian, Draco's roommate. It's a pleasure to meet you. You seem to know a bit about this place, so what do you do around here."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:50 am 

Kurai said, "It's a pleasure to meet you Maximilian. I'm the professor that teaches students Dragon Science. I basically teach students how a dragon's body works along with identifying the types of dragons and the skills that a dragon's body structure is made for. But anyways, I have to get back to work, it's almost noon so you two should head to the Academy Cafeteria for lunch. I'll come find you guys when I'm done." Kurai then gave his sister a kiss on the forehead and a hug before nodding towards Max and leaving to do his work.

When they walked inside the Cafeteria there were several reeeeeally long tables with animal symbols above them. Draco said to Max, "Kind of gives you a 'Hogwarts Great Hall' vibe, right? What next, a sorting hat?" Draco looked to be growing more comfortable around her roommate. Draco walked over to the lunch line and saw that there was no menu, Draco said, "What do the students do for food if there's no menu listing what's for lunch?" One of the older students wearing a black cloak fastened with a gold and blue gemstone brooch turned around and said, "We're allowed to order anything at all and the chefs will make it by hand from scratch, it's more like a restaurant then a school cafeteria, a restaurant with chefs that cook food from around the world. Anything that is edible, they can make. So really, there's no need for a menu. They will only list ingredients that they are missing so that students know beforehand that they can't order dishes with those ingredients. It's quite efficient really." Draco nodded and said, "T-Thank you for your explanation." The student then replied, "Oh no problem. I am actually what you would call a 'student leader' so it's my job to help new students understand how things work around here and I help enforce the rules of the Academy to help the teachers here." Draco nodded in understanding. When it was finally her turn Draco said to the chef, "I'll have a fruit salad made from forest berries and I'll just have some chamomile tea with honey for a drink, and maybe put a small bit of milk in the tea. That's it." The chef looked at her and asked, "Are you a vegetarian or on a diet or something? Because you look like you could use a little more meat on them bones and fruit and veggies don't give you as much substance as meat." Draco said, "No, I just have never liked the taste of meat because where I live we can't afford to cook our meat or we'll be caught so we've always either eaten fruit and plants from the forest or eat our meat raw." The chef nodded in understanding and quickly made her tea and gave her a generously large bowl of fruit salad before asking what Maximilian wanted to eat. Draco then saw that all the new students had to sit at a separate table from all the other students. Draco sat at the end of the table away from all the other new students, she was still scared of being bullied by the others. Draco put her hands together and thanked the Dragon God for the food and then ate silently while she waited for Max to sit at the table.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:54 am 

1st Year (1)

After Kurai had explained that he was a professor that teaches dragon science he had told Max, and Draco that it was almost noon, so they should go to the cafeteria. After a short walk they found themselves at the cafeteria. Apon entering the cafeteria the first thing Max had noticed that there were several extremely long tables, each with a animal symbol hanging above them. Draco had said something to max to which he replied with astonishment in his tone, "Yyyyyyeah it does." Afterwords they walked to the lunch line where Draco had inquired about there being no menu, to which a older student explained that there was no menu the chefs could make anything from around the world from scratch. This sent Max into a panic, he didn't know what to order, so many different foods, and he could have any of them. Before he knew it he was in front of a chef. "So what do you want. Max started to scream at himself in his head.

"OH CRAP! say something! Anything, anything at all."

He finally forced the first word that came to his mind out. "A Apple." The Chef had looked at Max in bewilderment before saying, "Just an Apple?" Max had hesitated before saying. "Y-Yeah just an Apple." the Chef sighed before saying. "Your lucky that your not the only first year student that's ever done this, wait here I'll bring you out a Fruit Salad and some Water at the very less." sure enough as the Chef had said he presented Max with a rather large fruit salad and a glass of water. After grabbing his food he looked around a bit before finding Draco and sitting beside her. The first thing he said was. "Guess what I did." After a little wait he said. "Out of everything I could have ask for, I asked for a apple, a apple do you believe that. This place is just to much, At least I made a friend huh?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:13 pm 

Draco nodded and said, "Yeah, at least you made a friend." Once they had both finished and put the lunch trays away, Draco walked over to the group of students going to the hatchery and walked with them to the hatchery. The receptionist did her explanation again and the students walked around inside the hatchery to find their eggs. Draco said to Max, "Wish me luck," before she walked around the hatchery.

Draco began to hear an irritated sounding voice say, "Well it's about time you got here! I was getting tired of waiting for you to come get me and I was almost tempted to give you a headache to show you how tired I was of waiting!" Draco said, "What the-Who are you? And why do I hear your voice inside my head?" Draco heard the voice yell, "I'm your dragon, you idiotic little girl! Come get me! Before I give you a headache that won't go away for a few hours!" Draco said, "Alright, alright! Where are you?" The voice of her dragon replied, "Go towards the back, I am the first egg on the left row. It's big, and it's red. You can't miss it but if you do miss it then you're a bigger idiot that I thought." Draco sighed and followed the dragon's directions and found the egg and picked it up. She felt a searing pain on her right hand, she usually couldn't feel pain at all but this was more of a mental pain than physical. Draco looked at her hand and saw that there was now a mark that looked like fire and it seemed to actually be moving. Draco said, "Found you. So do you come with a name or do I have to name you?" The dragon replied "I already have a name! It's Ikari Goldflame, and don't you forget it miss Draco!" Draco said, "How do you know my name?" Ikari's voice said, "Dragons know the name of their riders once the rider recieves their name. Now that you have found me you can leave the hatchery." Draco said, "Alright."

Draco was about to turn to leave the hatchery when she heard a gentle voice inside her head say, "Well, well. Looks like my wait is over. You've finally arrived after 2,000 years of waiting." Draco asked, "Who are you?" The voice chuckled before saying, "I am your second dragon. I am called Shiro Angelwing, and you, Draco AnnaRosetta RyuuMahou, are my rider." Draco said, "I already have my dragon. What do you mean you're my second dragon? All the older students only have one." Shiro replied, "And yet I am your second dragon. And I know everything about you. How you became an orphan, how you escaped the orphanage that abused you, how the Dragon King Blueclaw took you and Kane in, how you would go back to the orphanage by yourself to save the other children, and how you were reluctant to come here. I've been watching over you your whole life. And now it is finally time for you to meet me. You know how there's a group of eggs at the back that are off limits to all the new students?" Draco said, "Don't tell me you're back there?" Draco could feel Shiro nodding his head from inside his egg, Draco said, "I better not get in trouble because of you." Shiro laughed and said, "I doubt you will when I hatch." Draco sighed and put Ikari's egg in the incubation backpack that had been given to her. She walked toward the back where there was an iron gate that had a sign that read 'OFF LIMITS' and found that it was unlocked. Draco opened the gate and walked in despite the warning and saw two eggs, one was crimson red and had already hatched and the other was white with golden markings. Draco touched the red eggshell curiously and saw a vision of the dragon that had killed her family. Draco was left gasping for air and she was breaking out into a cold sweat, Draco looked at the other egg and picked it up. Draco felt a searing pain on the palm of her left hand. Draco looked at her hand to see a marking on her hand in the shape of half of the Yin-Yang, she had the white half. Draco then quickly left the area behind the gate with her egg and closed the gate with her foot.

Draco saw everyone staring at her and the egg in her hands, a teacher came in and saw that she had an egg that was off limits. The teacher looked mad and said, "You are not allowed to be back there. That egg is for older students to try and hatch, therefore, you are in trouble. Just wait until the Headmaster hears about this!" Draco looked nervous all over again, she said, "B-But this is my egg. H-His name is Shiro and he t-told me to go back there." The teacher said, "A likely story. You're just making it up." Draco opened her mouth the protest when the Headmaster himself walked into the hatchery, the Headmaster said, "Professor Trielsky, I do believe she is telling the truth. After all, how would she know the dragon's name is Shiro if she's a new student? Only the older students and the professors know his name. The dragon chooses the rider, we all know this, therefore, she may keep the egg." Draco bowed to the Headmaster and said, "Thank you so much," before she walked over to Max and said, "That was really scary. I thought I was about to be expelled."