All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 590 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:37 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"Me directly ask her...? Ohhh I see. It's that form of silent treatment eh?" He asked as he sped off after her to do just that.

"Everyone probably knew that though Lucy." Happy stated as he ate another fish.

-----

Cain and Fenrir passed the time waiting for the others by arm wrestling. Currently there was no clear winner and Fenrir wasn't using his prosthetic. It made the game that more interesting and exciting.

Baird was watching with some interest. "Well, this is ample entertainment until Kurai and Draco show." He said as he eyed for any faltering from either young man.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:20 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Lucy chuckled and heard Happy's comment. Lucy said, "Everyone but Natsu that is. He's pretty oblivious sometimes."

Draco could hear Natsu chasing after her and smiled knowingly. Draco soon wiped the smile off her face and looked behind her at Natsu. Draco said, "That's odd, I thought I heard something but there's no one there." Draco was obviously just teasing Natsu now since her voice had a playful tone. Draco then reached out her hand and started waving through the air as if she was trying to find an invisible object. Draco then touched Natsu's shoulder and said, "Oh my gosh I found an invisible person! I'll take off their invisibility cloak." Draco then pretended to pull off something and said, "Oh, hi Daddy." Draco then hugged her father.

Kurai walked into the guild and saw Cain and Fenrir arm wrestling. Kurai walked over and sat down next to Baird. Kurai said, "So, how've you been? Last time I saw you, Draco was still wearing a mask and completely silent."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 1:14 am 

Natsu looked at Draco funny as she pulled the act on him. He knew what she was doing, however, he had to keep himself from not sounding stupid and play along. "Hello Draco, got anyone in mind to oversee the Tournament team? Cause I'm available of you want me to help." He said with a grin.

---

"Doing jobs and trying to keep Neo Thunder Legion from going insane. It's a rather thankless job on the latter but I get by." Baird said as he sighed. "Heard about James getting possessed. Obviously his grudge over What happened to Jean made him blind to the fact that no one is to blame on that front. But enough of that. All we need now is your sister and possibly your father, the latter overseeing our progress of course."

"Excuse me?" Cain said in alarm as Fenrir slammed his hand down whilst he was caught off guard.

"Ha! I win brother!" The Silver armed Wizard shouted.

"Hey no fair! I wasn't looking!" The green eyed brother yelled at his sibling as he started to roll up his sleeve, preparing for a brawl.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:05 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Kurai chuckled as Baird commented on how keeping the Neo Thunder Legion from going insane was a thankless job and said, "Well, you know how they are. They might actually be thankful but pride keeps them from showing it very much." Kurai listened as Baird spoke of James getting possessed and how it was linked to what happened to his sister Jean.

Kurai said, "Yeah, well the Demon that possessed him is in the guild's dungeon since my dad caught him passed out with his head in Draco's lap a few nights ago. Draco had apparently met him a second time after she let him go and asked the Demon to meet her that day, but he got caught by his superiors." Kurai wondered what had made the Demon of Hatred and Malice decide to submit to Draco's request to see him again. Kurai then heard Baird say that they needed his sister and possibly his father and replied, "They should be here soon."

Draco said, "Yeah, I was thinking of asking you from the beginning." Draco hugged her father and said, "Let's go meet up with everyone else at the guild. They should be waiting for us already." Draco led the way to the guildhall and said, "Alright everyone on the GMG team, gather 'round! I have a surprise for all of you." Draco pulled out vests that had bracelets attached to them with a wire.

Draco said, "These are special vests that I made for the purpose of measuring your current stats and magic levels. The vest will measure your body's stamina, breathing, heart rate, blood pressure, and a number of other things during your training and the bracelet will record that information and send it directly to me through a custom installation on my Communication Lacrima. At the end of each day I will look at your results and tell you in private what has improved and what you need to work on, along with suggestions on how you can improve the skills that are falling behind. Nobody has to reveal their results to someone else if they don't want to, and I will not tell anyone someone else's stats. You are to wear these at all times and may only take the vests off when I am giving you your status report and when you go to bed. Alright, now hurry up and put these on everyone, I will be wearing one as well so I can monitor my own stats and not be accused of slacking off or being a hypocrite." Draco handed each of them a vest and put hers on first to show them how it was supposed to look when put on securely. Draco waited for everyone else to get the vests on correctly.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 4:10 pm 

The group assembled to Draco and received their vests, and after being shown how to slip it on, they began to do so as well. Cain was being slightly sluggish as again, he didn't look like he had a full night's rest. Beltharion had to mentally direct him to put the vest on properly.

"Well, this is a pretty ingenious device." Baird praised as Fenrir began to have a little trouble with his right bracer, as his mechanical limb initially wouldn't allow it to fasten on, but eventually, the young man got it right.

"I suppose now we all head for the training camp now?" Cain asked, before seeing Natsu next to her and paling.

"Yup. I hope you all are ready for a workout, cause I'm also playing overseer and coach during this." Natsu stated, cracking his knuckles to insinuate that point. A collective gulp occurred between the two half brothers.

"Welp, nice knowing ya laddie." Beltharion joked sarcastically. Cain paled further at that and fainted from the shock.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:32 pm 

Draco smiled at Baird's compliment on her invention and said, "Thanks Baird. I had been working on it for a while since I was informed that I would be on the team a while back so I thought I should make something for training purposes." Draco heard what Cain asked and what Natsu stated in response and sighed, "You're the ASSISTANT Coach Daddy, I have a pretty good idea of what we all need to work on and I will need your help to make it happen." Draco said this so that Natsu wouldn't inflate his ego too much about being a coach.

Draco woke up Cain by giving him an herb mixture that would help perk him up and replenish his energy from the lack of sleep. Draco said, "Alright, let's get going everyone the first campsite is on a mountain 10 miles to the south of here, we want to get there before the sun starts setting because we can't freeclimb in the dark. Don't worry if you lose your grip and fall, the vest has a built in device that will sense how close to the ground you are and safely levitate you just before you hit the ground so you won't die no matter how high up we go. But that doesn't mean I'm encouraging you to push one another off the mountainside just to see if it works. Are we clear? James?" Draco noticed the look on James' face when she mentioned that they wouldn't die if they fell off the mountainside and could tell he was contemplating doing something that would involve pushing someone off, that was why she called him out specifically. Draco then said, "Alright everyone, let's get going!"

Draco led the way through the forest and they were halfway to their first campsite when they encountered a larger river with a dangerously fast current. Draco heard one of them ask if she was lost and said, "No, I fully intented to bring you all here. This is the part where we use our brains to come up with a creative way for each of us to use our magic to get across. I'll go first as an example." Draco used her magic to make crystal stepping stones and hopped across the river before destroying the stepping stones to give each of them a chance to figure out their own way across. Draco said, "The rule is that you may not use someone else's path to get across because this is to train your problem solving skills so that you can find a way to deal with unexpected roadblocks that may happen in the games because an opponent won't fall for the same exact trick twice. Think of the river as your opponent." Draco wanted to see how quickly they could each create a solution to a problem because they needed to think quickly during fights and any other events at the GMG.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:01 am 

"Uhhm.. I wasn't planning on it?" James asked defensively as Natsu sighed.

"Man, that obviously goes triple for me!" Natsu said. "There goes any pranks involving heights." Thus the group went and followed Draco all the way to the river.

"Did, we get lost somewhere?" Cain asked before he got his answer. "Cross this river, with a current that fast?" He swallowed nervously as Natsu simply jumped up and over the river using his fire dragon slayer magic, Fenrir requipped a sword that had angelic wings as a crossguard and summoned a projection of wings on his back and began to glide.

Baird sighed and made a bridge of runes. Cain was shocked at how many crossed and was trying hard to figure out a plan. James smirked as he concentrated his lightning to his feet intending to run across the river at a fast pace.

"W-Wait James you're not wearing rubber!" Cain tried to warn as James scoffed.

"So what you little-GAHHHHHH!" James was literally shocked by his own power, as he forgot a certain rule about the toaster and the bathtub. Cain swallowed nervously again and pondered how he was going to cross. He then looked at his own sword and smiled.

"Don't you dare.. Patner! Partner I'm not a surf-WAHHHHHHHH!" Beltharion screamed as Cain took his sword and literally used the runes to shoot green fire to direct him in a linear path across the river standing on it like a surfboard.

"Banzai!!!" Cain shouted. "Surfs up!"

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:20 am 

Kurai crossed the river by using his Wind magic to slice through the water to create a path and kept it parted until he reached the other side. Draco waited until everyone was across and applauded them. Draco said, "Well done everyone! You passed the first obstacle but we're only halfway to the campsite. Let's get moving." Draco led the way to the mountain.

Draco sat down at a cliff near the top of the mountain where their first campsite was. Draco was calculating the rest of the results sent to her Communication Lacrima and had already given Baird and Kurai their results from the day. Draco heard someone sit down beside her and saw that it was Natsu. Draco said, "Hey Daddy. What did you think about everyone's preformance today? I'd like to hear your opinion on what you think we need to improve." Draco leaned on her father as she spoke.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:21 am 

Natsu gazed at the results and frowned. "Well, for that first obstacle, I think most did a good job, James however needs a bit more common sense. Who tries to cross a river by using lightning?" He asked before chuckling. "Furthermore, there should be improvements to smaller details we'll go over later. The biggest problem we have I see as a weak link is Cain. He took too long figuring out his way across. Had that been during a match he'd be squashed in an instant, His creativity and style though, I do like."

Meanwhile said subject was being yelled at by the spirit in his sword. Fenrir was checking his equipment as Baird was wrapping a few bandages on James. "Well this first challenge was an excellent performance."

"Just what the heck is the next challenge if Draco can do this to us-ow! Not so tight on the bandage." James stated.

"Sorry. But you did deserve that." Baird said off handedly.

"We'll be ready for it hopefully." Fenrir stated as he flexed his mechanical hand. "Whatever she has up her sleeve next will only strengthen our resolve to fight in this tournament."

Natsu heard this and looked at his daughter. "Is criticism for optimism allowed?"

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:08 am 

Draco nodded in agreement and said, "That is very true. But as I told Mommy at the dining table when I went over the training camp plan, this trip is more to find everyone's weaknesses so that I can plan a training program to help them strengthen and work around those weaknesses so that they won't affect them during the games." Draco hugged her father. When Natsu asked if criticism for optimisim was allowed Draco just smiled and said, "Sure Daddy." Draco then gave the remaining reports to everyone else before heading to bed.

Draco woke everyone up early and once they finished eating and got their vests on she decided to give them a heads up about the next challenge. Draco said, "Okay, now later today we will be passing through Venomwing Bog, named that for the small Venomwing birds who can kill a human if they spit on them. They are often mistaken for hummingbirds, they are also very fast, faster than the naked eye can track, and if you add in the sticky mud, the thick fog, and the dense plantlife they are the perfect predators in that swamp. But don't worry, I made sure they knew beforehand we were coming and asked them to help us train our speed so they won't spit venom at us and all the other dangerous creatures have also agreed to help us with the speed training. So we'll be perfectly safe and there's no need to beat up the wildlife. The only reason I'm telling you now is because there won't be time to explain once we're there. I don't want you to use magic to increase your speed, I want to see your speed by itself because depending on your opponent, you might not be fast enough to use magic at all." Draco then led the group down the other side of the mountain with a smile on her face. Kurai said to the others while she was further ahead, "We've got to admit that her ability to communicate with deadly creatures and other animals is rather amazing if not slightly disturbing." Kurai chuckled a bit before following Draco.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 3:43 am 

"Disturbing, yes! Very very yes!" Cain shouted as he ran. "I just want to survive and hotfoot it out of this part of the session!" James said nothing as he and the rest joined, with Baird and Fenrir almost synchronizing in their running pace.

---

Time went by, with the Fairy Tail Team training their hardest to prepare for the tournament. Most members made a small improvement, becoming Tournament ready for anything this year's GMG had for them. Fenrir actually ranked third place when the final statistics were prepared, so he smiled at that point.

Cain was not happy with his statistics. He did make improvements to his strength and speed, his physique also slightly changed due to the vest, making him fourth in overall improved. However, he didn't seem to make much improvements to his Magic abilities, or his stamina. The latter of which worried him greatly.

He didn't know what to do about it. He wouldn't last one round as far as his own mind processed it. But Training was already done, with the tournament just around the corner. He gave his situation a resigned sigh. He would have to go with the flow and help as best he can.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:13 am 

Draco decided to finally tell them the real reason for the trip. Draco said, "I'm going to be honest with you guys now. This trip was only to serve as a way for me to see what we needed to improve the most before the GMG so that I could create a training program specifically tailored to each of you. The reason I didn't tell you guys beforehand was because I wanted you to take it seriously instead of trying to take it easy because it wasn't the real training program. I have our training scheduals ready, they will also include tips for you to maximize your results." Draco handed each of them their training schedual and said, "The group training camp is now officially over, you guys can keep the vests until it's time for the GMG because I will be checking in with each of you at the end of each week to let you know how much you've improved. As always, wear the vest while training and take it off when eating, relaxing, or sleeping." Draco then headed home for the night as she was tired, they had arrived back at Magnolia at 10 o'clock at night so everyone would probably be heading home to sleep.

Draco got dressed for bed and looked at herself in the mirror, she noticed that she had dark circles under her eyes from lack of sleep. Draco then walked back into the living room to see Natsu asleep on the couch. He had been too exhausted to make it to the bedroom so he fell asleep on the couch instead. Draco grabbed a blanket and curled up on the couch with Natsu. Draco kissed his cheek while he slept and whispered, "Goodnight Daddy." Draco then fell asleep in Natsu's arms.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:32 pm 

Fenrir and Baird had a shocked look on their faces, the latter due to the fact all that work on the camp almost seemed for nothing. James was almost infuriated at being tricked like this. But he'd train with Neo Thunder Legion anyway. Cain however was relieved as he knew he could train at his own pace. Now he could train and focus on several worries.

----

The next morning at the Dragneel residence, Happy floated to the father-daughter pair sleeping in the couch. "Natsu, wake up! I wanna go fishing and learn all about your trip!" The exceed shouted as Natsu groaned.

"Five more minutes Happy. Please. Who knew trying to formulate other wizard's team effort training would be so hard?" Natsu mumbled in his sleep. "I feel like sleeping the entire day away..."

"Not unless food or fish is involved." Happy teased.

Meanwhile, Cain was on the training grounds of the guild hall, vest on and getting a small routine started. Fenrir was watching as he too had his vest on, preparing to lift a 300 lbs weight. "We'll be ready for this tournament in no time!" Fenrir stated with a smirk.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:52 am 

Draco was laying on top on Natsu's chest and when Happy started shouting she tried to grab his chest to cover her head like a pillow in her sleep but she soon found his scarf and covered her head with it. When Natsu was finally ready to wake up Draco was still asleep on his chest. Lucy had finished making some french toast for breakfast and was putting it on plates. Lucy said, "Okay everyone, breakfast is ready." Draco finally got up at that announcement but she hugged Natsu as she got up because she was always cold when she first wakes up. Draco put her foot down on the wooden floor and quickly pulled it back up and put it on Natsu's lap to warm her foot up. Kurai came in and said, "Draco, you left your slippers in your room." Kurai handed her the mentioned slippers that looked like dragon feet and Draco put them on before getting up to eat breakfast.

When breakfast was finished, Draco left the house to go train. Draco had let Natsu know before he left to go fishing with Happy that she would be training her speed and that she might end up going pretty far away because her speed was already really high. Draco had been running for about 5 minutes at her top speed and she was already at Zeref's prison. Draco said, "Hello again Warden, I've come to visit my Uncle once more." The Warden said, "It's good to see you again Draco, and I know Zeref will say the same because, honestly, compared to the amount of visits the other prisoners get from their family he gets the most. If we used water as a measurement the amount of visits the other prisoners get could fill a single cup halfway, while Zeref gets an entire lake." Draco could tell the Warden wasn't joking about that but he was happy that she visited Zeref because it was very boring at the prison otherwise. The Warden led her down the usual hallway and said, "So, the Grand Magic Games are coming up. Are you going to be on the team?" Draco nodded and said, "I was actually notified weeks before the other members so that I could figure out something for training when the team was finally announced to the rest of the guild. I was actually made the captain of the team." The Warden said, "Really? Well that sounds fun, I'll be rootin' for ya' Draco." Draco said, "Thank you very much Warden." The Warden then opened the door to Zeref's cell and said, "Oi Zeref, your most frequent visitor is here again, make sure you're decent." Draco giggled at the Warden's good-natured joke about Zeref needing to put clothes on, of course it was meant to make Zeref laugh as well since the Warden knew he was wearing clothes because he was looking right at him. The Warden rarely got trouble from prisoners because he was strict but kind. Draco walked into the cell and the Warden closed it behind her.

Draco walked over to Zeref and gave him a hug. Draco said, "Uncle Zeref, I'm going to be in the Grand Magic Games. Master Erza actually made me the captain of the team." Draco had actually brought a basket of food and she had some hot tea that she had made before leaving the house. Draco opened the basket to reveal some food and two teacups and poured some tea in both of them. Draco said, "I thought I'd bring you some tea and snacks since I'm sure the prison food can get a bit boring." Draco smiled at Zeref.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:52 am 

Zeref smiled and hugged his niece. He listened to her speak of the Games and the team she was given lead on. "Very good. Very good." He said in a small bit of praise as she showed him the tea and snacks. Zeref nodded and took a cup.

"It breaks some of its monotony at least." The Black Wizard said as he sipped the cup. "I do have some advice. For the games of course. Always keep an eye out for any surprises the other teams might dish out. Keep your wits about you." Zeref paused as he sipped his cup.

"Also, as I'm sure this is going to happen as often as there are Grand Magic Games yearly, watch out for political intrigue or it'll suck you in like it nearly did your mother during the Eclipse Gate incident." He added with a small chuckle, recalling when he heard how that mess went about.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:18 am 

Draco listened to Zeref's advice and warnings and said, "Of course. I've actually been more aware of those things than most of the guild members ever since I was first kidnapped." Draco's tone was light despite the dark subject of her kidnapping playing a role in her awareness of the world. Draco told Zeref about the training camp and about the vests she made for measuring the teams base stats and recording any improvements that would be sent to a custom app on her communication lacrima. She also told him about how before they left Magnolia for the trip she had told the team members that they would be free-climbing a mountain but their vests would save them if they fell by levitating them safely before they hit the ground and how she had noticed that James and Natsu seemed like they were planning something for that part of the trip.

As she finished updating Zeref, Draco pulled out her journal of dangerous and elusive magical beasts and showed him the page with the new information she had on the Venomwing birds and said, "Also, I've been meeting new creatures and animals that previously had little information about them due to their elusive or dangerous behavior and recording the information in journals. This is my latest journal that is still unfinished. I've completed 6 other journals like this one." Draco then fell quiet for a moment and said, "I wish you could come see the GMG in person and watch the Fairy Tail team show their skills."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:37 pm 

Zeref smiled softly at Draco's wish. "Maybe You can convince them to at least get a viewing Lacrima for me to watch the tournament if they don't let me out to watch." He suggested. He knew it'd make his niece happy to know he'd be able to watch the games. "So, tell me all about the team. Have you hit any snags or find any members that need improvement?"

----

Natsu and Happy were fishing peacefully. The latter seemed to almost caught a large catch and Natsu was trying to fish it out. It was then they both heard a strange scream and look in the general direction of town as the duo watch Cain flying through the air and crash into the lake.

"Aw come on! The weak link scared the fish!" Natsu shouted in distraught.

"Natsu! Mine's trying to get away! Help!" Happy shouted.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:08 pm 

Draco nodded and said, "Yeah. I just hope they'll listen." Draco heard his question and proceeded to give Zeref the basic rundown of the team. Draco said, "I was actually training my speed before coming here, I ran all the way here from Magnolia in about 5 minutes. Kurai-nii's stats are pretty good, he's got good reflexes and timing, his speed is great, his quick thinking is very good for any surprises, and his strength and stamina are good as well, he's even got great defense. I told him he should just stick with his regular training but maybe do it for a longer period of time each day. Baird is good with his timing and reflexes, his physical strength is a little lacking, he's a very quick thinker so he'll react well to surprises, he's got good defense and stamina, but his speed needs a little boost. I recommended that he wear leg and arm weights and do regular speed training to up his speed and strength at the same time since the weights will make it harder to move so he'll need to put in more effort to get back to his original speed with them on."

Draco took a sip from her teacup before continueing, "James has great speed and strength, he's got great magic power but he uses it inefficiently and ends up using more magic for simple spells than required, his reflexes are good too, he's not a quick thinker so he needs to work on that, and his defense needs work since he tends to ignore training his defense. Fenrir has great stats all around but he also uses his magic inefficiently, using more than required. Cain is...needing a lot of work in his magic skills, speed and strength are okay, he's not very good at quick thinking, his defense needs a little work, and he needs to boost his stamina a lot...He's the one who needs the most work and I gave him a lot of options for training his stats. I just hope he will be ready in time for the games."

Draco was glad to be able to spend time with Zeref without any problems resulting in the visit for once. Draco was having fun talking to her Uncle when she looked at the time on her watch. Draco said, "Uncle Zeref, I need to get back to training for the games. I'll be going now but I'll come back to visit as soon as I can." Draco gave Zeref a kiss on the cheek before standing to leave.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:16 pm 

Zeref nodded and pondered at what Draco said. "My only advice on trying to ensure Cain is prepared, I'd suggest giving him some kind of motivation. But if this is the Cain I've heard about from one of your recent jobs, then It's going to take a lot."

Zeref let his niece kiss his cheek and smiled. "Don't Rush dear niece. The games should be an interesting thing to witness this year around."

-----

Several minutes after that mishap in interrupting Natsu's fishing time, Cain decided to train his stamina by running as fast as he could away from the scene before Natsu caught him. It seemed to work as Natsu seemed preoccupied with Happy's catch.

He chuckled at his luck and continued his run. He had to think on how to train his body to become more able to handle the Grand Magic Games. "But how to do it?" Was his only question he said aloud.

"On your left Cousin." Said a voice as Cain turned to look at who it was. He nearly jumped out of his skin as to who it was.

"Yo, Cain, heard on Grandpa's grapevine and thought you could use a training partner." The young man running alongside Cain was almost as old ( and tall) as Fenrir, wore teal and emerald green clothing. His hair was so light blue one could mistake it for silver.

"Cousin Oscar Sherwood, what a nice surprise..." Cain said.

"Come on!" Oscar stated, "It'll be fun! We'll use my training routine, you'lol be fully prepared in no time lil' Cain!"

"Call me little and I'll beat you to a pulp Oz!" Cain shouted as said person ran causing Cain to run after him.

"Haha! You still know my nickname! That's the spirit then! Let's get you in shape!" Oscar declared as the two kept at the chase. "Afterwards we'll test your strength and work from there."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:10 am 

Draco nodded and said, "Bye Uncle Zeref." Draco then left the prison and ran to the magic council's headquarters. Draco was going to ask if they would let Zeref watch the games in person, she really wanted him to see her and the others compete.

Draco had been immediately escorted to the Grand Magic Council as soon as she told the receptionist her request and it had been relayed to the council. She was now in the presence of Draculos Hyberion, Wolfheim, Warrod Sequen, and Jura Neekis and none of them looked pleased due to the severity of her request. Once she was left alone with them she bowed respectfully, she said, "I know my request seems foolish si-" Wolfheim interrupted her angrily as he said, "Seems foolish?! It IS foolish you damn youngster. Requesting that the Black Wizard Zeref be allowed to attend the Grand Magic Games?! That's just downright-" Draculos interrupted and said, "Wolfheim! Let her speak." Draco waited for everyone to quiet down once more before speaking again, "As I was saying, I know my request is foolish since this is Zeref I'm asking you to allow to watch the games, and he has done a lot of terrible things in the past...but that didn't stop me from wanting to meet him and speak with him. I'm not asking this of the four of you as a wizard, I'm asking this of you as a child who wants her entire family to watch her compete so that she can see them in the audience and hear them cheer her on. I really want my Uncle to watch the games in person..." Draco waited for their verdict on her request. Warrod said, "Let the kid's Uncle watch the games, it's her first year competing without that mask on her face." Wolfheim said, "No way! This is Zeref we're talking about, we can't just let him out to watch the games." Draculos looked at Jura and said, "What are your thoughts on the matter?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 590 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next