All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 590 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:42 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Everyone was shocked at Draco's drinking the drink. Cain's jaw dropped to the floor. Fenrir laughed at Draconius's misfortune. Natsu, however, felt more humiliated by what had occurred and said. "I'm a responsible parent! I sweep the floors, I dust the shelves! I keep potential boyfriends of Draco away! What more do they want me to do?!"

It was then Draco hugged him and made her suggestion. "Oh we can do that, unless your mother finds out and scolds us. But yeah, we deserve a beach day at Akane Resort!" He said with glee.

"Is it gonna be Family only Draco or is your team invited?" Fenrir said with a smirk. Cain looked at his brother horrified. Beach day?! With Draco..potentially in a bikini?!

"Yeah is it?" Cain said excitedly with a grin on his face that was quickly turned off by Natsu's 'Father' glare. "Ulp..."

"You done goofed Partner." Beltharion stated as he facepalmed his snout.

Fenrir held in his laugh as he knew Natsu would do a "do I amuse you" speech if he caught him laughing at the scene before him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:45 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Draco looked excited when her father suggested going to the beach at the Akane Resort. Draco said, "I was actually just thinking about the pool or lake but the Akane Resort sound like a better idea!" Draco then listened as Fenrir asked if it was family only or if the team could go and said, "I don't see why you guys can't come but you guys can't prank my Daddy anymore today or else you can just stay here." Draco hugged Natsu before he could do anything to Cain. Draco said, "Let's go guys!"

Draco said, "This beach is really amazing!" Draco ran off and jumped into the water of the ocean. Draco was wearing a blue bikini and her scars were completely visable, her back had scars that were obviously made by whips, and there were a few scars in other places as well. Draco said, "Hey Daddy, Kurai-Nii! Come on and jump in, the water's great!" Kurai was sitting on an beach chair and had opened a book to read. Kurai said, "No thanks, sis. I'm fine here." Draconius laid down in the shade next to him. Draco said, "Fine then. Draconius, come on in!" Draconius replied, "Even though I'm a demon wolf I'll still smell like wet dog afterwards, so no thanks." Draco puffed out her cheeks irritatedly. Draco said, "Jeez, we come to the beach and all those two want to do is stay out of the water and read." Draco wasn't paying attention when someone playfully grabbed her from behind and pulled her under the water.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:16 pm 

Cain chuckled as both he and Draco surfaced as he let go of her. "Gotcha good huh?" Cain said with a grin as he chuckled.

Natsu glared at Draconius. "Water is okay! Just watch!" Natsu states as he ran to the water and jumped. He made a splash and swam to Draco and Cain. "You kids keep out of trouble." He said with a grin.

"I thought fire and water don't mix!" Cain shouted in surprise.

"Hey I'm a good swimmer!" Natsu shouted. "Tell you what kids how about a race against me? Last one buys the rest ice cream!"

"I accept!" Cain shouted as the two got into position to race. Fenrir sighed. This is going to be fun to watch.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:39 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco laughed when they both surfaced and said, "You sure did Cain." Draco watched as her father jumped in the water and swam closer. She listened to him challange her and Cain to a race and said, "I don't think you want to race me. Cain would know since on Helios Island when he got caught eavesdropping on me and Ryuu I gave him a ten minute head start and caught up to him in 3 seconds. I'll let you two race by yourselves. I want to see the coral reefs around here." Draco smiled and swam off to the closest coral reef, which was 10 miles away. Draco soon got there and dover under the water to get a closer look at the reef.

Draco saw a few Flame Angelfish swimming near some brain coral, there were a few Blue Tangs swimming past some bubble coral, there was a Bullethead Parrotfish swimming near some rocks, not to mention a few Clownfish near sea anemones, a Green Moray Eel in the rocks, a Reef Shark swimming above, and a Giant Manta Ray swimming beside her. Draco was amazed at all the colorful and graceful fish, and when she gently pet the Manta Ray's fin, it stopped swimming and let her hold onto it before swimming again, pulling her through the reef as if giving her a tour. Draco was captivated by the beauty of the coral reef, the Manta Ray would surface to allow Draco to breathe before diving back under to show her more.

Kurai was sitting on the beach recliner and reading a book, looking up every once in a while to see how the others were doing. Moriko was standing next to Fenrir in a purple bikini and said, "Let's go swimming too Fenrir." Before running towards the water and tugging on his real arm to get him to follow her.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:55 am 

Cain and Natsu began their race as Fenrir smiled and walked with Moriko to the water and joined her in swimming.

"This is the life." He said. "Just fun in the sun for a little while with my girlfriend and the team." He said. "What could be more perfect?" He asked fondly, swimming with Moriko as he spoke.

Natsu and Cain were neck and neck. "I almost got you beat you old lizard!"

"Oho really?!" Natsu shouted as he started swimming faster. Cain's eyes widened and glared as he began his pursuit! The race was on! The final home stretch was literally the shore, so whoever reached it first was the winner! Nothing could possibly trip them up! They were still neck and neck! There was no telling who would win.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:25 am 

Moriko said, "I don't know but I am having a great time." Moriko then splashed Fenrir with a giggle. Moriko was having fun with Fenrir.

Draconius sat next to Kurai and said, "So, when are you going to tell them?" Kurai turned the page in his book and said, "I haven't the foggiest idea what you mean." Draconius chuckled and said, "Don't play dumb, I know who you really are, Kurai. Or should I call you by your Demon name, Keltos?" Kurai sighed and said, "You've always been perceptive. I'll tell them one day, if I feel like it." Draconius sighed and said, "You know Draco will figure it out sooner or later, listen to me, if you don't tell her soon and she finds out on her own, she might get angry and do something stupid because of clouded judgement from her emotions. You need to at least tell Draco if no one else, Keltos, my old friend." Kurai was silent for a few moments before saying, "I know Draconius, my friend, I know... I just need to think of a way to tell her." Draconius nodded in understanding and stayed quiet.

Draco was being shown around the reef by the Manta Ray when it suddenly started swimming quickly, as if something scared it. Draco had lost her girp on the Manta Ray and was left behind before she noticed that even the sharks seemed scared of whatever was coming. Draco soon started trying to swim to shore but her leg had gotten tangled up in some seaweed. Draco couldn't swim to the surface to breathe and whatever scared all the fish, including the predators, was getting closer. Draco soon found that she couldn't use her magic, the rocks seemed to cancel it out, meaning there was anti-magic minerals in the rocks at this reef. Draco would either drown or be eaten by the approaching creature. Draco soon felt something...alive brush against the skin on her back. Draco turned to see...a sea dragon staring at her. Draco saw the dragon open it's jaws and watched as it tried to swallow her, she didn't feel in danger though. The dragon snapped it's jaws shut on her and she was in it's mouth. Draco was then gently brought to the surface before the dragon opened it's mouth to let her out so she could breathe. Draco coughed a bit and said, "Thanks for helping me." The dragon replied in a feminin voice like silk, "It was my fault that you got in that situation in the first place. I only wanted to get a look at the girl who is the mortal body of Exphion, and was able to meet with the Leviathan without showing any fear. I'll be going now. Goodbye." Draco said, "Well, wait. We should at least introduce ourselves before you go. I'm Draco Dragneel." The sea dragon replied, "Coraline is my name. I'm the Coral Dragon. Goodbye." The dragon then swam off to the open sea before diving down to the depths. Draco swam to shore.

Draco got there and saw that the race was over. Draco said, "So who won?" Draco didn't realize that she still had the seaweed that had prevented her escape on her ankle, although it was sliced by the Coral Dragon's fangs so it wasn't that much of a problem anymore. Draco did look like she had a near death experience that she wasn't going to bring up on her own.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:14 am 

Fenrir smiled and splashed some back before swimming to Moriko and hugging her then dunking them both in the water for a second and hoisted them back up. He was laughing happily, because he admitted it just a moment ago. Life was perfect and he didn't want to waste this perfect afternoon.

Natsu and Cain panted on the shore as they noticed Draco at the scene. "Well, we don't know. Happy said it was a photo finish." Her father explained.

"Yeah, I don't know who, is that seaweed?" Cain said raising a brow at the strand that clung to her. "Nearly got tangled huh?"

"Those look like tough seaweed fronds, what happened Draco?" Happy asked. "Also, I think despite the photo finish they tied. So by defeault, I think no one wins or loses. Which means no ice cream." The blue cat sighed disappointed. "I'm gonna go spy on the Team's Lovebirds!" With that Happy flew to spy on Fenrir and Moriko for the time being, and hid behind a rock to not give away he was watching them.

"Yeah, they must be having a lot of fun, since they haven't seen each other since she went on the solo mission," Cain said, he was jealous of his half brother's relationship, and just wished he had on. But the girl he had a crush on had another boy who liked her too. It was then Cain plotted once more about how to compete with Axel.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:44 am 

Draco said, "Ah, you guys tied? Okay." Draco then realised that she still had seaweed on her ankle when Cain pointed it out and Happy commented on how it looked like tough fronds. Draco said, "Actually I did get tangled. Almost drowned too since the rocks near the reef I visited apparently have minerals that cancel out the use of magic. Luckily Coraline helped me out by using those big jaws of hers to carry me to the surface in her mouth before I drowned." Draco then realised that she shouldn't have told them she nearly drowned since it looked like Natsu was about to have a panic attack at how casually she spoke about nearly drowning. Natsu would probably remind her of the last day of their vacation on Helios Island when she went missing during a fishing contest(due to falling off a cliff trying to set up to catch big fish) only to be found on the beach the next morning. Draco wouldn't be surprised if he became overly protective of her around the beach and make her wear a life jacket or something. Draco said, "Daddy, I'm fine. No need to overrea-" but her father cut her off before she could say anything else.

Moriko laughed as Fenrir splashed her back before hugging her and dunking the both of them under. Moriko looked at Fenrir and laughed when she saw a small crab dangling from his hair and said, "Fenrir, you've got a hitchhiker on your hair."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:00 pm 

"You what?! That's it! I have to keep an eye on you by making you stick around on the shore!" He shouted. As Draco tried to speak about overreacting he cut her off. "I'll react at Whatever I want to react! Even if it's a crab that lands on my head!"

It was if Karma was listening to him, because Fenrir looked at the crab and pulled it out of his hair with a chuckle and threw him to the water. The winds blew the crab around and caused it to land on Natsu's hair. Natsu looked at the crab and began to panic as He tried to get it out. "I'll help you Natsu! I saw where it came from! I want to eat it too!"

Only happy made it worse as Happy began to chase the crab around Natsu's head as he screamed. "Happy! Stop! You're making it worse!!" He shouted.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:37 pm 

Draco was irritated with her father for being so protective of her, on the verge of being overprotective. Draco said, "Hey, the only reason I got tangled up in the seaweed was because the Manta Ray that was showing me around the reef got spooked by Coraline, the Coral Dragon, and I didn't let go before reaching the seaweed bed." Draco saw the crab land in Natsu's hair and laughed as he panicked and Happy's attempt at rescue made things worse. Draco said, "Let me help you, Daddy." Draco then reached out and got the crab to let go of her father's hair before letting it swim away, without it even trying to pinch her. Draco then started to swim towards another reef before Natsu regained his composure and realise where she was going. Draco was unsuccessful when she heard him clear his throat behind her. Draco said, "Come on Daddy, I'll be fine. I want to visit the coral reefs on my own."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:51 am 

"Well I'm gonna go with ya, just in case you get any bright ideas of sinking again." Natsu said as a matter of fact voice. "Cain, you go get ice cream for everyone."

"Excuse me?! You overprotective lo-" a spectral tail wrapped around his mouth as a Large dog sized specter form of Beltharion pulled him along.

"Come along Partner, might as well oblige them. Besides you don't want me to spill out your little secret hm?" Beltharion convinced him as Cain sighed through his nose. They two left to go get the said frozen treats. "Besides, this'll give us time to strategize on how to get picked to be on the GMG team!"

Fenrir managed to come back to shore as he sat to soak up some of the warm sun's rays and looked very much like a happy puppy after going for a swim. Whilst he did so he found the box the necklace was in and smiled brightly. Yes, now would be the time. He simply sat and waited.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:28 am 

Draco sighed and said, "Alright. But just try to keep up." Draco then swam out towards the coral reef that was 12 miles away from their current position, making sure Natsu could keep up.

Draco and Natsu got there in about 15 minutes due to her teasing him and calling him old to get him to hurry up. Draco said, "And stop! We're here." Draco saw the look on Natsu's face when she had led them to a single group of rocks. Draco then said, "Okay, wait here. I'm gonna find a local to show us around." Draco heard her father muttering behind her about how there weren't any local people around to ask and rolled her eyes as she dove down to look for an animal that might be willing to "show them around" the reef. Draco found another Manta Ray that was bigger than the last one. Draco touched the back of the sea animal and it stopped and followed her. Draco surfaced and said, "Okay Daddy! Come here and meet this lovely lady Manta ray. She'll show us around the reef." Draco swam closer to her father and said, "I know you get motionsick but don't think of her as a mode of transportation. Think of it as me grabbing your hand and trying to show you something cool." Draco waited for him to grab on and the Manta ray let Draco take hold before diving under the water, to show Draco and Natsu the beautiful, colorful world beneath the waves.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:49 am 

Natsu paled at the thought of riding the manta ray but listened to his daughter as her got on and tried to think of it as an animal not a vehicle. He tried really hard to not think about getting sick for several minutes. Of course when they hit underwater, it didn't really matter as now Natsu was concentrating on holding his breath.

Meanwhile, Cain ordered the ice cream and looked around, hoping Natsu and Draco would be done before the stuff melted away. Happy was happily trying to fish for his lunch so Cain decided to hang out with the blue cat and ask him about advice on Draco.

"I can't really give much. Draco loves art and really nice people. It's about one of the nicest things that separates her from the other members of her family, excluding Natsu because he's my best friend!" Happy explained. "Also, be careful about Natsu. He catches wind you might try to date Draco you'll be seeing stars and fire dragons for a week."

"That's, both helpful and non helpful. Thanks all the same though Happy." Cain said as he stayed quiet as Happy fished.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:05 pm 

Draco could tell that her father was worried about getting sick and was trying hard not to, once they were under the water she could tell that he wasn't going to get sick now. Draco smiled as the Manta ray swam close to a large coral reef and showed them around. Draco let go of the Manta ray's fin when she saw a school of Flame Angelfish swimming past, and started swimming with them, they swam around her in a spiral before swimming away. Draco interacted with many of the sea creatures they saw, even a shark, and the fish didn't seem to mind, in fact, they seemed to like Draco. Draco soon tried to get Natsu to interact with the fish as well. Some of the fish liked Natsu, others not so much, but Natsu would have to admit that it was fun seeing all these cool sea creatures and being shown around the reef by a Manta ray. The Manta ray then took them to the surface one more time before stopping to let them know that they had seen everything. Draco said, "Let's go back Daddy. I'm sure Cain has already got the icecream." Before swimming back to the beach with Natsu.

When they were on shore again, Draco asked, "So Daddy, what did you think of the reef? I thought it was amazing, so many colors and fish." Draco smiled at Natsu and waved at Cain.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:11 am 

Cain saw Draco and shyly waved back. Happy saw this and smirked. "Why don't you try to flirt? I mean the worst thing that'll happen is that Natsu will beat you up, best thing is it flies over her head." He said.

He glared at Happy and sighed, deciding to give it a try. He approached them. "You you got the Ice Cream?" Natsu asked.

"It's coming. Don't be a kid, you're too old to act like one." Cain said.

"Hey! You promised!" Natsu shouted.

"To not prank you. Besides, wasn't it you that said respect your elders? We'll act your age. Anyhow, what is your favorite type of Ice Cream Draco? I'm just asking in case I accidentally give you a flavor you dislike." Cain said.

"Too bad there isn't fish flavor." Happy said.

"But then it'd be weird." Fenrir said, inserting his two cents in the conversation. "Fish ice cream? Not a lot of customers would buy it."

"You don't know! It could!" Happy said as Natsu looked at him.

"You'd just waste my money on it and then not share." Natsu stated with a glare. Happy chuckled and nodded guiltily.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:26 pm 

Draco smiled when he waved back before he approached. Draco listened as Natsu asked if Cain got to icecream before his question was met with a comment on how he was too old to act like a kid. Draco laughed as Cain reminded her father how he had told Cain to respect his elders before telling him to act his age. Draco said, "He's got you there Daddy." Draco heard Cain ask what her favorite flavor of icecream was and that he was asking just in case he gives her a flavore she didn't like. Draco said, "Congrats, you've just asked the hardest question I can answer. I have no clue what my favorite flavor is since I love sweets and I haven't encountered an icecream flavor I don't like or prefer over others."

Draco smiled and saw a 4 year old boy with blonde hair building a sand castle and he was having a hard time getting it to stay together. Draco walked over to the little boy and said, "Want some help?" The little boy nodded and Draco smiled and said, "Okay." Draco began helping the child and the little boy seemed to be having fun. The little boy then saw the Fairy Tail emblem on Draco's shoulder and noticed Natsu a bit further away. The little boy said, "Is that Uncle Natsu?" Draco nodded and said, "Yup, that my Daddy, Natsu Dragneel." The little boy said, "Big sis Draco? You're not wearing your mask?" Draco said, "I've stopped wearing for a while now. Are you little Cosmo Eucliffe?" The little boy nodded and said, "I didn't recognize you Big sis Draco." Draco said, "Well, that can't be helped since you've never seen me without my mask." Cosmo nodded. Draco said, "Hey Cain, come meet Cosmo! He's Axel's youngest brother." Cosmo looked up at Cain when he came closer and said, "Are you two dating?" Draco laughed and said, "No, I'm still single." Draco then ruffled Cosmo's hair playfully.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:47 am 

Cain saw the young child and couldn't help but smile. He almost turned red at how he asked if he was dating Draco! Oh he wished!! But then caught his last name and the thought occurred to him. If this young boy was here, then that would mean!

"Hey Draco!" Axel shouted as he walked up to her. "You're here too? Most of the family is here too. most of the kids is under Mom and Auntie Minerva's watch." He mouth a yuck at the mention of the other person. He wouldn't dare insult Minerva Orland in her face. Oh no, he'd be in deep.

"Dad's at a few meetings though. So Uncle Natsu is out of luck for a fight. Oh hey Cain!" Axel shouted getting his attention.

"Oh, Hi Axel." He said, trying to keep it casual and not start up a fight with him. "All of team Draco is here too."

"That's nice." Axel replied as Natsu caught up to them. "Hello Uncle Natsu."

"Heya Axel. And is that Cosmo I see? Man last time I saw you you were about this big!" He said moving a hand a head higher then Cosmo before bringing it down to ruffle his hair. "Your shrinking! What's up?"

"That joke is really old by this point Natsu. And I know that's a way to try and hide the fact you're getting old!" Axel said.

"Hey!" Natsu said in protest as he folded his arms. "Im still fit as a fiddle, just like your dad!" He glared in defiance. Although both men were statimg half truths, they were both right.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:47 am 

Draco saw Axel walking up to her and said, "Hey there Axel. I convinced my Dad to take us to go swimming but I didn't think he'd take us here." Draco listened as Axel sifted his attention to Cain and then Natsu. Cosmo giggled at Natsu's joke about his height as Natsu ruffled his hair. Draco laughed at Natsu as Axel told him that he was using an old joke as a way to try to hide the fact he was getting old. Draco said, "Of course he's old, last year he celebrated his 812,080th birthday." Draco was obviously teasing Natsu again.

Draco said, "So Axel, where are your older brothers, Ray and Raine? They helping your mom and Auntie Minerva by keeping the other twins in check?" Draco heard Cosmo answer for Axel, "Big brother Ray is playing with our baby sister, Ella, and Big brother Raine is helping Mommy and Auntie Minerva with big brother Liam and big brother Elijah." Draco said, "Okay, thank you Cosmo."

Draco then turned to Cain and said, "I should probably tell you that Axel and Cosmo have four brothers and one sister. Ray and Raine are twins, and they are the same age as my brother, Kurai, but Ray was born first. Axel is the third oldest, Liam is the fourth oldest and Elijah the fifth, they're about 7 now if I'm right, Cosmo here is four years old, and Ella should be almost a year old." Draco then noticed Natsu pouting and said, "Daddy, stop sulking about your age, or I'll eat your share of the icecream Cain bought." Draco was teasing Natsu and hugged him from behind and said, "Besides, as the saying goes, age is only a number."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:27 pm 

Cain's mouth dropped at the number. "Wow Axel, life must be insane in your household." He marveled.

"Well, its home, I have to help make do somehow." Axel said sheepishly. Natsu kept pouring before his face turned to shock at Draco's threat that he took a cone with an N marked on it and ate it. Of course, with someone like Natsu, he forgot to eat it at a slow pace before getting a brain freeze,

"Gahhh! Brain Freeze!" He shouted as he panicked.

"I knew that screeching belonged to somebody." Said a new voice as Minerva Orland walked up to them.

"Oh, Aunt Minerva, I was just saying hi to my friends." Axel said, looking a tad nervous that she may have heard his insult to her.

"So I see. Hello Draco, it's lovely to see you again." Minerva said, observing said person. "You've gotten a figure now, as well as stopped wearing that mask. Subtle improvements to the last time I saw you."

"Wait a minute, didn't Grandfather tell me Minerva was a bit vicious in her younger years?" Cain thought. "I hope she isn't up to anything now!!"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:17 pm 

Draco laughed as her father got brain freeze from eating the icecream all at once. Draco stopped laughing when Minerva walked over. Draco heard Minerva shift her attention from Natsu, to Axel, and then to her and said, "Likewise, it's good to see you too Auntie Minerva." Draco listened to Minerva as she complimented the changes in Draco's appearance. Draco said, "Thanks Auntie, but I must admit that sometimes I wish I still had my mask just to cover my face when I'm embarrased." Draco laughed a bit at her statement. Draco then noticed that Minerva seemed to be up to something but she was hiding it well. Draco quickly understood that she probably wanted to talk to Draco about the information she had on Count Elias Zankora and the House of Zankor. Draco then said, "Hey Auntie Minerva, do you want to browse the local clothing stores? It'd give us a chance to talk about girl things and catch up." Draco knew that Minerva would be clever enough to know that she was trying to make a believable excuse that would give them a chance to be alone to exchange information.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 590 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next