All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 590 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 30  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:33 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Fenrir was shocked at the discovery. He walked with Draco and discovered the negligence, In the boy's eyes he saw himself, as a boy when Grey discovered him. Although the boy was already ten whereas Fenrir was barely 3. He saw Draco comfort the boy and then help them.

"Leon and Kane... Hm. Good strong names. Let's get you away from here." He went to tell the police what was discovered here.

---

Minutes later he was helping her take the children to the train station. As they walked to a train he heard a bucket being dropped.

"Gah! Dangit Salamander you ruined the prank!" Gajeel shouted.

"Uncle Gajeel? Natsu?" Fenrir asked.

"Hi guys, what happened to these two?" Natsu asked, completely forgetting his Revenge prank.

"We'll explain when we get to the guild mind helping?" Fenrir asked.

"Aye." Natsu stated, not wanting to argue, the sooner they got to the guild the better. Gajeel sighed and agreed to help as well.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:58 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Draco heard the bucket being dropped too as well as Gajeel yelling at Natsu for ruining the prank. Draco sighed as she knew they were probably trying to get back at her for yesterday. Draco got on the train carrying Kane and watched as Natsu carried the children's belongings onto the train with Gajeel helping. Draco then waited for Fenrir and Leon to get on the train along with Draconius. Draco made sure that the children were comfortable before the train left the station. Draco then said to the two Dragon Slayers, "I know you two were trying to get me back for yesterday but couldn't you have come up with something better? That was a truely feeble attempt."

They were all soon back at the guild hall with the two kids. Draco said, "Fenrir. Can you report to Master Erza that we finished the job and the situation we are in right now? She'll probably want to know the extra details." Draco sat down and bought some food for Kane and Leon since they were starving.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:30 am 

"I to,d you the water was cheap!" Gajeel stated. Natsu ignored him as his motion sickness kicked in.

---

After he was given his instructions Fenrir nodded as he went to report to Erza. He entered the Master's office and was there for a few minutes. Natsu walked to the door and pressed his ear against it to eavesdrop. Then backed off when he heard Erza yell out, "What?!"

"It's true, that's how we found them." The silver armed swordsman explained. "But the thing is we don't know who'd be willing to take them in, Draco has them right now."

"Aww they're so innocent looking!" Wendy said as several of the women in Fairy Tail observed the foundlings Team Draco found. Asuka was looking as well. She envisioned herself as a mother with a particular son of a Certain Dragon Slayer being the father. She'll never admit to having a crush on Kurai. Nope.

Will sighed. "I don't see the Appeal, do you sis?" He asked his twin in a sarcastic tone.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:57 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco smiled as Leon ate with much gusto while she spoon fed soup to Kane. Draco said, "Try not to crowd Kane everyone, we don't need her getting sicker." Lucy smiled and said, "Are you going to keep them? I don't think I can handle becomeing a Grandmother just yet!" Draco said, "Well, I just might if I can't find anyone else to take them in." Draco put her hand on Kane's forehead to check her temperature once she finished feeding her. Draco smiled and said, "Looks like her fever is starting to go down." Kurai walked into the guild hall and said, "What's going on?" Lucy replied, "Your sister brought back some kids from the job she and Fenrir took in Hargeon." Kurai looked visably surprised. Kurai looked at Draco and said, "I thought you didn't like kids?" Draco looked at Kurai confused and said, "I'm fine with kids. What made you think I didn't like them?" Kurai said, "Well, you always seemed to avoid children in the past and even climbed a tree to get away from one." Draco sighed and said, "That was because I didn't want to risk one of them taking my mask off and getting scared when they saw my face." Kurai nodded in understanding.

Levy looked at Gajeel and said, "How about we take them in? I think we would make great parents Gajeel. What do you say?" Draco looked at Levy and Gajeel when Levy mentioned them taking care of the kids. Draco said, "Really? That would be great if you could! What do you two think? You want Levy and Gajeel to be your new Mommy and Daddy?" Leon looked at Levy and Gajeel and shook his head when he saw Gajeel. Leon said, "He looks mean. I don't want Kane to get hurt by him." Draco looked at Leon and said, "Him? Mean? To kids? Ha! You'd have an easier time convincing me that the sky was purple and clouds were made of cotton candy! He tries to look tough but he's a big softie when it comes to children. I would know, he's my Godfather and I used to mess with him all the time. I would actually go to him and tell him what my Daddy did when I was upset and my Mommy wasn't around. He's really nice once you get to know him." Draco smiled as Leon looked at her surprised and laughed a bit when she talked about how she would mess with him. Leon said, "I guess he's okay. But does he want us?" Leon looked at Gajeel as Levy was trying to convince him that they should take in the two kids.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:35 pm 

Gajeel was busy resting when Levy suggested the foundlings live with them. Gajeel thought it over as Leon commented on him and Draco explaining how much of a softie he was. "It is true don't deny it." Pantherlily stated.

"Who's side are you on Pantherlilly?!" Gajeel asked in a shocked voice. Pantherlilly pointed at Levy who was giving him the look. That particularly cute one to say 'do it please or we might not speak for awhile.'. Gajeel sighed. "Well, the place has been feeling a little empty, and some rooms could use some occupying. Alright kids, how'd you like to come live with me?"

"Huh, he's actually doing something cool." Fenrir commented.

"Shock to me." Natsu stated. "I'm gonna find your dad and try to fight him."

"No you won't Natsu." Erza said, grabbing his shoulder.

"Have fun." He stated as he hopped down to an empty seat and find a meal. He'll let Draco take care of them.

"Well at least Fenrir's rent will help get a little extra money to help these little rascals." Gajeel thought.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:55 pm 

Draco watched as Gajeel eventually agreed and asked the kids how'd they like to go live with him. Leon said, "Only if Kane wants to." Kane looked at Gajeel and said, "He looks scary but he seems nice. Like a bear! I like him!" Draco laughed at the comparison and Leon nodded and said, "Okay. We'll go live with you." Draco smiled and gave Gajeel a hug and said, "Thanks Uncle Gajeel. You're a lifesaver." Draco then picked up Kane and handed her to Gajeel. Leon then picked up his and Kane's stuff and walked over to Gajeel. Levy said, "Yes! Come on Gajeel. Let's get them settled in right away." Levy then walked out of the guild with Gajeel and the two children following her.

Draco then sat down next to her Daddy and lay her head in his lap. Draco said, "Don't mind me. I just feel like laying down, Daddy." Draco wasn't tired, she just felt like being affectionate. Kurai was standing next to Glynda when he said, "Do you remember that time when we were looking for Draco together when she was 4 only to find her stuck in the tallest tree in Magnolia?" Kurai hoped she remembered, it was a fun memory to look back on.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:19 pm 

Natsu smiled. "Of course little Hatchling. You had quite the busy day with the Ice Princess's daughter." He said as he patted her head. "Heck, finding out you were chasing children. What on earth will happen next?"

The Bluenette Scarlet Twin looked at Kurai with a straight face as if she was pondering what she said. "Oh yes, I believe I do. I believed that I was scolding William for doing something beforehand, then when we found her, I leaned on you like this." As she said this she leaned on him like a friend would. "You laughed a tiny bit before coaxing your dear sister down. It was rather sweet. But then Mira's Runt had to ruin the moment by trying to push me off you."

Fenrir who was listening to Kurai and Glynda talk smiled and rolled his eyes. "Just be glad said runt is busy cleaning some of the empty tables. Her magic could come back out of feeling pure jealousy." The Wolf of Fairy Tail mentally sighed at the last sentence in his mind as his prosthetic felt like it itched his shoulder. He always got it when he remembered what happened.

His mind flashes to a moment where he was on the ground, gripping his sword in his hands, glaring at the monster who injured his friend, his eyes began to glow with the runes along the blade as he charged into the fray with the monster. He remembered a cut, a flash of red, and before his mind blacked out, A scream.

He gripped his silver hand on his cup tightly as he drank from the cup deeply. Fenrir slipped back to his lone wolf persona for that brief moment. He remembered the rest of that story. That was another dive in his memory for another time. For now, he watched the guild and observed Gray and Natsu quarreling, but not coming to blows since Draco was close by. He chuckled at the scene. Ah, what a life Fenrir lead.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:14 am 

Draco smiled as Natsu patted her head. She heard him ask what would happen next. Draco looked up at him and said, "Don't ask that question. Life has a twisted sense of humor and either throws the weirdest things to people that ask that question or the most sadistic and horrifying things. You don't ask that question out loud or life as you know it will cease to exist...Okay, who wants to help me find my brain?!" Draco was obviously messing with her father after the last sentance but there was some truth to her words. Life did have a sense of humor, there was no denying that. Draco then hugged her father around the waist since her head was still in his lap.

Kurai laughed at the memory, he said, "Yeah. Turns out she was playing with the local boys and they were too scared to climb the tree because they thought it was haunted by an "evil spirit" so she climbed the tree to prove them wrong. Then she ended up getting stuck because she had climbed all the way to top of the tree and she wasn't sure how safely she could get down without help. The boys thought she would end up crying after getting stuck but no, she just sat there calmly waiting for someone to arrive to help guide her down. Draco was tougher at that age than most boys who were slightly older. She was a real tomboy, she never liked it when Dad would read her stories about damsels in distress and she let him know how she felt about it, very, very loudly." Kurai laughed at the memory. Kurai said, "Yeah, she told me not to get Dad or Happy because she wanted to do it herself but she needed me to give her directions to the sturdier branches." Kurai smiled at the memory and said, "Those were the days." Draco heard her brother's last sentance and said, "What do you mean, "those were the days?" You're not Daddy's age yet so stop talking like your an old man!" Kurai laughed at what Draco said and replied, "Yeah, you're right. But you're the one laying in the "old man's" lap so you might want to watch what you say about him!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:45 am 

Glynda looked at Kurai with a roll of her eyes. "Now Kurai, don't go arguing over Your father's age, you might end up messing up that pretty face of yours." She teased.

"Oh come on! I'm not Gramps yet! I've told you guys time and again!" Natsu stated with a mock hurt tone as he let Draco hug him.

"Really? Then what did Freed's wall say during the Battle for Fairy Tail?" Asked a certain thunder magic User. Fenrir bristled slightly at the voice.

"Oh, no. No no no no no no. Not him. Not Laxus." he thought.

"Laxus! Don't you start or I will fight you!" Natsu shouted his threat. Laxus laughed and crossed his arms.

"Oh please, You and I are still on different levels!" Laxus stated as he scanned the room and spotted a person he could haze a little. "Fenrir! How's your arm? Still feel the slight tingling of the one you lost?"

"Oh, Hi Laxus." The Wolf muttered out. "As you can see I'm about to wrap up my day and go home to prepare for tomorrow."

"Well I hope the team you've made now doesn't end in disaster." Laxus said in a manner that seemed to hold a small grudge. "You seem to end up ruining the lives of the Dragon Slayer's children." At those words Fenrir slammed the mug down.

"If you're so worried about Draco's safety, why not stop me? We'll settle any grudges right now." He said as he began to get up when an armored fist hit both men.

"Break it up. Fenrir, remember your differences in strength. You're still A class and Laxus could easily hurt you if you push yourself. Laxus, I'm sure all pains are washed away by now." Erza stated firmly.

"Whatever, someday I'll settle things with that old thundering buffoon. By fight or otherwise..." He muttered as he began to leave the guild hall and back home.

-----

It was the dead of night when Fenrir woke from a dream. It felt like whatever the Demon King showed him, coupled with slight trauma from the destruction of his village, along with the resurfacing of the trauma of the loss of his right arm, affected his dreams that night. With his left hand he ran the sweat from his brow. He looked around his empty house, seeing that he slept on the couch that he brought with him.

"Heh, even though I have a team now, I'm naught but a solitary wolf." He muttered with a cynical smile. Maybe tomorrow will be better for him. He fell back to sleep, and woke again when the sun hit his face. He opened said eye lazily as he did, and yawned a deep yawn.

"Mornin already?" He asked himself. "Time for another fun day with the team." He got up to get ready with a small grin on his face, as if he forgot all about Laxus for the time being.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:47 am 

Kurai said, "I wasn't, I was restating what Draco calls him sometimes. Besides, a scar or two would make me look a bit tougher." Draco rolled her eyes at her Daddy when he pretended he was hurt by what she was saying about his age. Draco laughed at what Laxus said about Freed's wall during the Battle for Fairy Tail. Draco said, "Uncle Laxus has a point Daddy." Draco then heard Laxus start mocking Fenrir about his arm and then saying he hoped this team Fenrir was in didn't end in disaster since it seemed like Fenrir ends up ruining the lives of the Dragon Slayer's children. Draco then immediately stood up and walked over to Laxus, she wasn't going to let him get away with bringing up things from the past. Draco smacked him upside the head and gave Laxus the death glare she used to make the other members of Fairy Tail stop fighting whenever she was in a bad mood. Draco said, "Uncle Laxus, stop bringing up past events to justify your immature behavior. You are acting worse than a two year old. Bringing up the past and shoving it in people's faces isn't going to change what happened nor will it help you to move forward. So. Grow. Up." Draco was one of those people nobody wants to make mad. Nobody in the guild knew that her B Class ranking was completely inaccurate to her strength. She was stronger than most of the S Class Mages, including Laxus, when she got serious.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:08 am 

Laxus cringed at Draco's stare and immediately went for a seat. Laxus immediately regretted having Mirajane teach her the glare. Natsu however was laughing. "Good Job Draco! He sure wet himself on that one! Ahahaha!"

That was how the Dragneels ended their night.

----

By that next morning, the guild seemed to have forgotten all about Laxus' outburst at Fenrir, and life went back to its usual swing of usual events. Wizards looked for well paying Missions and Natsu and Gray were quarreling yet again.

"You got something to say say it to my face Flame Breath!" Gray shouted.

"Sure thing when you put on a shirt!" Natsu replied as Fenrir walked in and sat at the bar and ordered hot coffee to ease his head. As he didn't sleep well last night he hoped it would perk him up for whatever Job Draco decided to pick up. Whether it be mopping up a minor dark guild or even fetch something very rare, he'd do it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:22 pm 

Draco was sitting near her brother when Natsu and Gray were quarreling. Draco was trying to read a book but Natsu and Gray were making it rather difficult to read. Draco then closed the book, stood up and walked over to the fire and ice mages, grabbed them by the backs of their heads, and then proceeded to knock their head together before saying, "Knock it off you two. You're making it very difficult for me to read my book and I am this close to a breakthrough in my research. So stop." Draco then walked back over to where her book was, sat down, and began reading the book again and taking notes from time to time. Draco really was on the verge of a important breakthrough and she wasn't about to let her father quarreling with his rival get in the way of that.

Kurai was curious as to what kind of research Draco was doing so he decided to ask. "Hey Draco, what kind of research are you doing anyways? Nobody seems to know." Draco sighed and said, "If you must know, I am researching dragons and their homing instincts as well as how they find other dragons when they are constantly moving. If I can figure this out I might be able to create a device to find not only dragons but other Dragon Slayers as well. I am really close to a breakthrough, I can feel it. Now please stop bothering me." Draco then went back to her research.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:17 am 

Fenrir winces when Natsu and Gray were forced to butt heads, literally, when Draco shoved their heads together. He chuckled as he drank his coffee and then saw that Draco was doing something other then pick a job. He sighed thinking he'll have to do it self when the sound of someone entering the guild entered his head. William cringed as he saw the masked wizard.

Whilst Most people publicly would know Mystogan, none ever realized he was actually Jellal, the Founder Master of the Independent Guild Crime Sorcerie. And Will and Glynda's father.

"William." Jellal said in a clear voice. "What happened when Devil Serpent attacked you?" Before William could answer the Wizard scolded him by rapping his son's head with one of the many staffs he had on hand. He then moved to the bar and sat down near it.

"I see the Wolf sits in his usual lonely position. What's the occasion?" Jellal asked.

"Uncle Laxus and Fenrir tried to be Men!" Shouted a young man with white hair and tanned skin. This was Nathan Strauss, and the way he spoke was similar to his father. "But then Draco and Erza broke it up..."

"All the better." Fenrir said. "Don't like butting heads with that old bag of lightning bolts." Jellal smirked under his mask at that statement.

"Well I'll be seeing Erza." The wizard said as he headed for the office of the feared, respected, and loved Master of Fairy Tail. Fenrir returned to sipping his coffee as he looked at the request board.

"Nothing, nothing nothing." He said as he saw several bounties on several members of a Dark Guild known as Hydra Fang. He looked at one member in particular, and raised his hand toward the poster.

"Hey, what should we do with this runaway runt, My boss could always use some more slaves for his next project."

His hand snapped away from the Poster, hitting Gray in the face. "Hey watch that arm you Brat!" Gray shouted as Gajeel entered the Guild Hall, looking slightly worn out but in a generally good mood.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Dearest Old Man Winter, I apologize. Will you want anything else Mr. Frost?" Fenrir said, throwing two insults in one.

"Guys can you tone it down? I'm trying to wake up here." Gajeel said groggily.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:05 am 

Draco heard someone enter the guild hall but didn't bother to look up until she heard a familiar voice talking to William. Draco then looked up and saw "Mystogan" walking towards Fenrir and they talked a bit before he stood up to go see Erza. Draco then ran and gave him a hug from behind and said, "Hi Uncle Jellal. I hope you'll be staying in town longer than a day this time. I got something I want to show you." Jellal had never heard Draco speak more than a sentance nor seen her without her mask since before she was kidnapped so he would be quite shocked to see that Draco had started speaking and stopped wearing her mask. Draco said, "I'll let you go see Master Erza now. I can probably show you after you two are done talking." Draco then turned and walked away before Jellal could get a good look at her face but he could see her long pink hair from behind. Draco pulled and airhorn out of her hidden prank supplies space that was under the floorboards in a broom closet before closing it up and leaving the broom closet. Draco walked over to Uncle Gajeel while his eyes were closed and she then pulled the airhorn out and pressed the button to release the loud noise next to Gajeels ear. Draco laughed at Gajeel's reaction and backed up a bit so that he couldn't grab her. Draco was about to turn around to run away but she tripped over a loose floorboard and landed flat on her back. Draco was about to try and get up when Gajeel was looming over her. Draco knew Gajeel's good mood probably wouldn't be ruined by her practical joke but she liked when she could be chased by the victim of her joke a bit before getting caught(if they managed to catch her).

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:36 am 

Fenrir and Gajeel both jumped at the sound of the air horn. Gajeel out of the shock of being awakened by the object, Fenrir out if pure fright. Fenrir caught himself and felt the need to sit down quickly. "Gosh, that's scarier then Mom saying the most feared sentence in my life." The most feared sentence contained his name, and the most feared suggestion. He could hear it now.

"Fen-chan?" Juvia asked, as she had walked up next to him to make sure the sudden fright didn't break him, but then decided to say said sentence. "When will Juvia expect you to get a girlfriend?"

Fenrir almost fell out of his chair again.

Gajeel turned and looked at the tripped Draco. "Aha! Revenge is mine! Now prepare for a visit from Uncle Gajeel and his Iron Dragon Tickle attack!" He stated as he prepared to tickle the Crystal Dragon slayer as 'Mystogan' walked out of the guild hall to make sure what happened a few minutes ago wasn't a confusion.

Draco was without her mask, and she was talking. Jellal had a lot of news to pass to Meredy and the other members of Crime Sorcerie. But for now, he could stay a few more days as he sat at a table and waited for whatever Draco wanted to show him. It must be something very important.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:07 am 

Draco squealed playfully as Gajeel was about to tickle her and said, "No Uncle Gajeel! Spare my life from your Iron Dragon Tickle atta-ack! Hahahahaha! St-Stop! I-I-I can't bre-e-e-eathe! Hahaha!" Draco was laughing uncontrolably as Gajeel tickled her but she managed to catch her breath after he stopped. Draco saw 'Mystogan' after he came out of Erza's office and ran over to him before Gajeel could get a second tickle attack in. Draco whispered, "Uncle Jellal! I made my own secret cave in the forest. I haven't shown anyone yet cause I think it would scare them. You get to be the first to see it." Draco then said in a more conversational tone, "Hey. You remember that old book on dragons that you found and lent to me at the beggining of the year? Well, after reading it over and over for the first 3 days I noticed that some of the passages of text didn't match the subjects of the chapters they were in. So I did a bit of research and found that it was talking about how dragons have a different magical wavelength, or MWL Rays, from all other creatures. While there are plenty of creatures of different species that have very similar MWL Rays and most of them have 2 or 3 other species with very close MWL Rays, dragons don't have any other creatures that share similar MWL Rays but only Dragon Slayer wizards have MWL Rays that come anywhere close to a full grown dragon's, their MWL Rays are more like that of a baby or juvenail dragon. So that got me thinking, what if we found a way to track the MWL Rays of Dragons? We could use if to find not only dragons but other Dragon Slayers as well. I'm reeeeally close to a breakthrough but I was wondering if you knew of an animal that can see or sense MWL Rays? Nobody else here knows of any so I was think someone who travels a lot might have a clue." Draco hoped that Uncle Jellal might know of an animal that could see or sense MWL Rays because that might just be the very breakthrough she needed in her research, what she didn't know was that said animal was very aggressive and highly territorial.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:01 pm 

Jellal smiled about the cave but and knew she wanted to talk of something else. When she approached the true subject nodded, "Yes I do remember lending you that book. You never told me what for." It was then the Master of the Independent Guild listened to her theory. Yes, there would be a different wavelength to the dragons, if there were any actual ones left.

It was then the question was reached, and when it was asked, Jellal's eyes widened. That wasn't all that happened, nearby Femrir was walking to Draco to complain of nothing good when he heard the tail end of her question and landed on his face.

Jellal sighed and shook his head but he started to whisper. "Listen to me very carefully Draco. There is such a creature. But the dangers of finding one are many. It's highly territorial, and Agressive." He said. "If I were you, I'd either avoid them entirely or in the least tread lightly."

"And the Neo Thunder Legion has returned!" shouted a confident voice. The 20 year old blonde man was leading three others in their entrance in. This was James Dreyar, Son of Laxus Dreyar, and he was the Rival of Kurai Dragneel.

"Oh great, both bags of thunderbolts are back. I hope Erza insured the building." The Silver armed Wizard thought as he got up. When James turned to look at him, Fenrir looked away. He could never look at him in the face because of his failure to protect his sister.

"So, Draco, What's up?" He asked.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:39 pm 

Draco listened to Uncle Jellal as he told her that there was such a creature but it was very dangerous to meet because of it's highly territorial and aggressive disposition and that she should avoid them entirely or at least tread carefully if she met one. Draco sighed and said, "I was hopeing for the answer to be yes to something like that existing and that it wasn't dangerous. Don't worry Uncle Jellal, when I meet it I can use my crystals to restrain it long enough for me to get away and if that doesn't work I can just use a Teleportation Crystal to get away. I promise I won't take unnecissary risks when observing it." Draco then whispered, "Plus the stuff I have in my secret cave is probably much, much more dangerous." Draco then said in a more conversational tone, "So could you tell me what it is? Pretty please?" Draco really wanted to get the breakthrough she needed for her research and she was willing to do anything to get it. Well, almost anything.

Draco heard Fenrir ask what's up and replied, "Not much. Just discussing research findings with Uncle Jellal." Draco was hoping Fenrir wouldn't ask what kind of research but she knew chances of him not asking were slim.

Kurai said, "Hey James. How did your job go? Was it as exciting as you were hoping or was it boring beyond belief?" Kurai was very polite with everyone, including his "rival". Kurai actually didn't consider himself and James rivals, not because he thought himself superior but because he wasn't one to get into silly fights and competitions with people on a regular basis. This irked James Dreyar to no ends.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:22 pm 

Fenrir raised an Eyebrow. "And what does this research entail?" He asked. Jellal sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Erza's gonna kill me." he thought. "Very well then. The creature is called Orion's Beast. Named for the famed Wizard who hunted down the beast first. He failed." Jellal began. "They're known to sniff out prey depending on their wavelength. And they're Agressive when they sense something very strong in their territory. Not much records are known about it because none are brave enough to examine it."

Fenrir's right arm clicked as he listened in, it sounded like a dangerous creature. Almost like the monster that took his arm.

"It was just exciting. It was much better then having to deal with your passive aggressive attitude! Every time I challenge you to a fight you turn it down. A few words more and I'll call the Famous Kurai Dragneel a coward!" James said, slightly irked by Kurai's calm statement. He wanted to duel his rival, to show that the Son of Laxus was stronger.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:54 pm 

Draco heard Fenrir ask the question she was hoping he wouldn't ask, she replied, "That's for me to know and everyone else to find out once I confirm my research is correct. I only told Uncle Jellal because he knew of the last thing I need for my research." Draco was being dead serious.

Draco then listened to Jellal's answer to her question and nodded thoughtfully as he told her a little more about it. Draco then asked, "And where do they normally live? Forests, mountains, lakes, deserts, swamps, islands, or some other ecosystem that I can't think of off the top of my head?" Draco hoped her Uncle Jellal knew where she should look to find one. She needed to be able to observe Orion's Beast so that she could figure out how it's ability to sense wavelengths worked.

Kurai sighed as James started talking about his "passive aggressive attitude" and how he always turned down his challenges before threatening to call him a coward. Kurai said, "There are two things wrong with that statement. The first thing wrong with it is how you say my attitude is "passive aggressive." Passive aggressive means that I am expressing indirect hostility to you or others. Which I'm not. Second, just because I refuse to fight you doesn't mean I'm being a coward. I prefer not to get into silly, pointless fights and competitions with anyone. I am just trying to not be another fight-addict and act like a mature adult. I don't want to have a rival and I'm not going to fight you, ever. End of story." Kurai then picked up the manuscript he had been working on for the next book in his series and began writing more of it.. Kurai Dragneel wasn't just a great Fairy Tail wizard but he was also a very famous and popular writer of fictional stories, he was also very close to his deadline for the next 200 pages of his book.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 590 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 30  Next