All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 590 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 30  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:52 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"Blech!" Both boys shouted as the wiped their mouths. Cain and Axel couldn't believe what Draco did

"Why Draco?! Why?" Cain shouted as Beltharion joined in the laughter. "You too?!" Cain frowned at Moriko's statement. "I like Girls Moriko! Draco decided to stop a bickering and prank me at the same time!"

Axel looked almost horrified at what Draco did. "Good joke Draco but next time please warn me." As they spoke Fenrir smiled and walked over to Moriko to welcome her home.

He hugged her and kissed her briefly. "Welcome home. How was the mission Moriko?" He asked, Happy to smell the wildflower scent she seemed to radiate. Cain rolled his eyes.

"Oho, don't be ignorant partner. If they settle and have children, one of them might be the next partner as he's an Azura too, technically." Beltharion warned, still snickering at the antic pulled by Draco. Cain glared at the Dragon.

"Father is gonna laugh at me..." Axel said in worry about what Draco's latest prank would cause. "I'll find a way to get you back Draco!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:59 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Draco said, "Because you two were making it hard to work on this formula. Now, if you'll excuse me I have work to do." Draco stood up and left the guild hall laughing. Draco hadn't only done that to stop them from bickering but to also provide herself with a laugh before she started working on the reason she went to visit Zeref in the first place. Draco headed to the cave with the Dark Magic artifacts to work on more spells.

Moriko said, "It's good to be home Fenrir. The job went well, the client was really greatful. I see Draco finally fixed your arm." Draconius heard Axel say he was going to find a way to get Draco back and said, "That's a bad idea, unless you want her revenge prank to be even worse than what just happened."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:48 am 

"Hey Draco! Wait up!" Axel shouted as he ran after her. Cain smirked knowing where she might be going and hoped he'd be scared off by whatever she was working on. Fenrir smirked at Moriko and simply stuck by her side like a puppy.

-----

Axel huffed as he neared her cave. "Boy that took the wind outta me." Axel mumbled as he walked into the cave, "Draco? You in there?" He walked into the cave and saw the various gadgets and failed experiments.

"Wow, there's a lot of cool stuff in here! I wonder how much experimenting she's done!" He marveled as he looked around for Draco. "Come on, I wanna hang out a little more!"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:17 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco was trying to work on the formula from earlier, since it was a key factor in her experiment, when she heard Axel in the cave. Draco sighed and decided to deal with him first since she couldn't have him messing up her research on accident, or on purpose. Draco walked out of her lab made specifically for working on Dark Magic and saw that Axel was in the artifact room, and about to mess with one of the artifacts. Draco said, "DON'T! Touch! Anything. If you value living a long life free of curses. You need to leave here and don't ever come back into this cave, do you understand? It's very dangerous in here and the less people there are, the safer it is for everyone. And don't talk about this with anyone, do you understand?" Draco was obviously not joking around and her facial expression was too serious for it to be a prank. Draco knew that Axel would figure out pretty quickly what the artifacts around them were. Draco said, "I've been trying to make spells to counter this magic, and cure those afflicted by it, like my Uncle...Anyways, you need to leave this cave. I'll tell you more later, right now I have to work. My Dad or one of the other guild members can tell you a bit more." Draco was trying to make it clear that she was trying to use the spells for good instead of evil, so that Axel wouldn't get the wrong idea.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:54 pm 

"Alright I'm out I'm out!" Axel said. "But I'm gonna wait outside! Or at the town entrance." he mumbled as he looked around. He saw the town in the distance and nodded to himself as he walked to the town entrance. He would keep the secrets, but he wondered if whatever Draco was working on would kill her. Heaven forbid that.

----

Natsu was pacing the guild, he knew what Cain and Axel were bickering about. They both had a liking for his daughter. This was the perfect opportunity for a prank on Cain, and getting Axel in the mix. He was plotting to have Axel's visit be turned into a small preliminary competition before the GMG up and coming,

Cain was unaware of Natsu's plotting, but Fenrir saw the look in Natsu's eyes and knew that whatever the Old fire breather was up to he was going to cause a ruckus in the guild no matter what. Erza might not like it, nor Gray.

But then he saw Natsu gathering Gajeel and His longtime rival getting them in on the plan as well. The silver armed mage to sweat a little.

Mavis above, this was turning from a Prank to a Conspiracy!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:50 pm 

Draco sighed as Axel left, now she could get back to work. Draco worked for hours, she saw the time was 5:30 PM and decided to stop where she was for the day. Draco left the cave and locked everything up, before heading back to the guild.

Draco walked in to see her father, Gajeel, and Gray planning something. Draco walked up behind them and made all three of the butt heads, literally. Draco said, "What are you three idiots plotting?" Draco did not seem pleased.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:25 pm 

"Ow! Oooh!" The trio yelled out when they hit their heads and looked at Draco "Up to? We weren't up to anything!"

"Well, except maybe the two dragons!" Gray said before he ran. Gajeel looked around and pointed at Natsu before running as well back to Levy and the kids.

"Wait what? Traitors!" Natsu shouted. "Uhhm, I wasn't up to anything Hatching... w-what makes you think I was up to anything?"

Happy raised a paw. "They were gonna prank Cain into fighting Axel." He reported. Natsu looked at Happy and glared.

"Et tu Happy?!?" Natsu said as Fenrir began to laugh at how quickly the conspiracy unravel almost as quickly as The Fire Dragon Slayer put it together. Now he was painted into a corner and Draco is trapping him. "Now Draco, Daddy was just planning some harmless fun that's all...hehe."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:53 pm 

Draco looked at the three sternly and watched as Gray and Gajeel ran off, leaving Natsu to take the brunt of the punishment. Draco watched as Happy ratted out her father and sighed. Draco wasn't buying his excuses and said, "Daddy, if you don't want to end up handcuffed to a seat on a train traveling all over Fiore, you will stop whatever you're planning and not cause any more trouble today." Draco didn't look like she was joking. Draconius simple said as he walked past them, "Sometimes it's hard to tell which of you is the parent." Draconius hoped that his remark would cause a little trouble.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:41 am 

Natsu paled and began sputtering angrily at Draco's threat. "B-but, I wasn't gonna cause that much..." the Dragon Slayer finally turned to the demon wolf and glared at him.

"You wanna go Draconius?! I'm in the mood to punch the living daylights out of you and call it a day!" Natsu said punching his fist into his palm. He took a step forward...

And got caught in a snare that pulled him through a jar of honey then a feather pillow. "Ack! This isn't cool! Who is responsible for this insult when I'm trying to assert my authority as a parent?!"

Cain was simply sipping his drink as he and Axel high fived each other. "I'd say this temporary truce to get the old lizard before he got us was a resounding success." He observed.

"Any competition for Draco's hand in courtship can wait till the tournament. For now let's get along." Axel said.

"Agreed." And that was that for the conversation they had. Gajeel and Gray were laughing their heads off at Natsu's look. Natsu glared in their direction in full realization.

They may have won this battle, but this means War!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:19 am 

Draconius snickered at the Dragneel parent's reaction to the remark and laughed at the prank. Draconius said, "You're trying to assert your authority as a parent over me when I'm not you're kid." Draconius walked over to Axel and Cain and turned back to his human form to sit down and heard them talking about their competition for courting Draco could wait until the games. Draconius chuckled and said, "Well, I'll give you two a hint that will level the field a bit. Draco isn't interested in the kind of men who impress a girl using strength or intelligence. That's all I'm going to say."

Draco laughed at the prank pulled on her father and said, "C'mon Daddy. I'll help you get cleaned up at home. You probably won't be able to reach your back by yourself and Mommy's out of town." Draco took her father home to help him get clean.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:20 pm 

"This means War you two! I'll get you if it's the last thing I do!" Natsu yelled as he allowed Draco to take him home. Axel and Cain looked at each other and backed off from each other trying to figure out what Draco liked more then intellect and strength.

-----

Natsu cleaned up after the prank with the help of his daughter, half wishing Lucy was here to do that but liking the start of time alone with his daughter. Now he can try to figure out if there was anything bugging her.

"So, Draco. Any real reason why you put up the old shade other then eyes bugging you? Bad dream or something?" Natsu asked, trying to figure it out. But Natsu was no fool, he had a feeling the reason his estranged brother and he were cursed was at the bottom of this, and gave Draco information that possibly discouraged her.

He didn't know how right his suspicions were, but he kept them hidden. He didn't want Draco to think he was butting into her life.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:28 pm 

Draco was scrubbing her father's back and looked at the scar she gave him years ago when she heard him ask what was the real reason she put up the shade again. Draco sighed and said, "Yeah...Something like that..." Draco unconsciously reached out her hand and touched the scar she had given her father years ago.

Draco remembered how it had happened, it had been a month after Ryuu's death and her father had decided to take her to see Opal, they had been attacked by bandits on the way and she had sliced off one of the bandit's arms but her father had pushed the bandit out of the way of the second blow and she hit her father instead. He had done it so that she wouldn't have the guilt of ending anyone else's life.

Draco was thinking about how she didn't want to hurt her family anymore but they needed to know the truth one day. Draco brought herself back to the situation at hand and started scrubbing Natsu's back again.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:53 am 

Natsu merely nodded. "That's all I needed to know." he said. The rest of the evening was quiet in the dragneel residence.

-----

The next morning the Guild was its usual self, however, no brawl occurred yet, much to the surprise of Fenrir. He then turned and frowned visibly at what he saw. Cain plotting ways to get on the GMG team in the tournament in the coming months.

"Brother, I know you want to fight Axel, but Master has a way of picking out who will go in team Fairy Tail. It's best not to mess with that system." He said as he sat down sielently.

"Axel is a side bonus. I need to get in or at least come for the trip because something is up. And it has to do with the demonic sightings in recent times." Cain explained. "I have a feeling that something is gonna happen at the tournament and I want to know what."

He just hoped no one thought him paranoid, or crazy.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:47 am 

Draco was just sitting around, she had been called into Erza's office earlier to be told that she was the only one she knew for sure was going to be on the team since Draco made beating Erza at arm wrestling look easy. Draco sighed as she watched the guild life go by. Draco noticed her father being teased by some of the other male parents in the guild(including Gajeel and Gray) for having his son left in charge while Lucy was gone. Draco's brother had been left in charge of the house while their mother was out of town for the week since he was the most responsible out of the three people and there was no way in Hell that she would leave Happy in charge.

Draco sensed something at the edge of town and left the guild to meet it before anyone else. Draco hoped that her hunch was wrong as to what was there. Draco soon got there and saw that she was right. Draco sighed and said, "Hello again, Avorna, Demon of Hatred and Malice. I was hoping you wouldn't come back since I have no desire to fight you and risk having another person's blood on my hands... I'd much rather we be friends." Draco smiled kindly at the Demon. Avorna would probably be confused at how she referred to him as a person rather than a monster and how she said she didn't want to have to kill him. Draco was treating Avorna like an intelligent, living creature, as if he was almost human.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:13 am 

"Tch! I'm only resting here for the moment." Avorna said, as he was now in more of a human form. "Master found out about my blunder and punished me accordingly." It was true, as it seemed the Demon looked injured and skeptical of any form of kindness.

"Besides Exphion, or Ms. Dragneel as you're called, even if you begged and plead, it won't matter. There is always light and darkness, although you and your brother know that as much as I do. Your Champion's Descendant would like to see the more violent members of my kind dead." The demon continued, clutching a wound on his side.

"No one will care about us save for sympathetic members of our kind, or Cambions we bear with humans. So as nice as the offer sounds, you'd best try to save it Ms. Dragneel. Master Za-" the demon's mouth suddenly clamped shut as he muffled the name as the demon rolled his eyes in Exasperation.

Avorna turned his back on Draco, hoping she'd just leave him be.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:54 am 

Draco listened to Avorna attentively, as if she was listening to a friend talking about their problems. Draco said, "I know that there is light and darkness and I know that the Azura family want to kill the more violent demons but to say that no one will care about your kind, I believe that to be false. I have met so many wonderous creatures that everyone else avoids because of their strange appearances or aggressive behavior or folklore about those creatures and I have seen that they are not what people believe them to be. I want to help you and your kind. I don't want to leave this world without even trying to help the demons."

Draco walked over to the demon and reached out her hand. Draco saw Avorna flinch, as if expecting her to hurt him, but she just gently rubbed the demon's head and treated his wounds. Draco was showing such kind and gentle behavior towards Avorna, it was clear that what the demons had been taught about all humans and gods seeing them as monsters to destroy wasn't true at all. Draco then sat down and laid the Demon's head in her lap, rubbing his head gently as she tried to help him fall asleep to restore his strength.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:04 am 

Avorna was confused. Deeply confused. Why was this deity possessed human so intent on proving his hatred towards the very things that were against them wrong. He'd get her back for this kindness, if it was the last thing he'd do!

But for now, he'd allow her this victory of calming him down. His wounds were being treated and he'd let her rub his banged up head, the bruises he received from several of His masters other Demonic Peons, one of which included the Demon of Lust and Vanity.

Little did either of them know was that in the woods, a figure cloaked with a blue cloak was watching the scene. It was the same figure Cain saw in his visions. He was watching Draco as she did her work, and knew that the deity within her could only be Exphion.

"My Lady..." he whispered to himself as he felt the cabin call back to him, he sighed as he walked back. He'd see her soon enough, he'd suppose, if Exphion wanted to ensure Draco lived after Exphion's goal was completed.

Yes, he'd see Draco, along with his descendants, soon.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:02 am 

Draco was being gentle with Avorna, she knew that he had hurt many people since thousands of years ago but she didn't hold any ill feelings towards Avorna for what he had done, including his attack on her and her friends. Draco said, "You know, everyone says I'm the mortal form of the Goddess Exphion but... I just find it hard to believe. Even if Ankhseram, the King of Dragons, and Demons call me by her name...I just don't know how to believe it. Even though I know it's true, sometimes I wish it was a lie... I know it sounds silly but I can't help how I feel..." Draco wasn't really wanting a reply, she just wanted to speak and have someone there to listen, even if it was Avorna.

Draco saw some deer grazing a few feet further in the forest. Draco knew that animals usually avoided Demons because they could sense the ill will of the Demons, but these deer didn't seem to feel threatened. Draco said to Avorna quietly, "I know animals run from demons before they can be seen but look at the deer over there. They don't seem scared of you. If animals can overcome their fear of you, why can't people? I truly believe that one day, people, Demons, and all manner of creatures will be able to find a way to understand eachother." Draco watched as the deer came closer towards them and one fawn even sniffed at Avorna before rejoining it's mother and herd.

Draco stayed there with Avorna for about an hour before saying, "I'd better get back to the guild before my friends start looking for me. I don't want them to come and see me with you, they might misunderstand and try to attack you. But I want to see you again, meet me here tomorrow at 9 PM? I want to talk more." Draco smiled and stood up. Draco listened to Avorna's reply before going back to the guild.

Draco entered the guildhall and saw her father sitting in the corner fuming about something. Draco said, "Hey Daddy. What are you so worked up about now?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:44 am 

"Your friend Cain! That's what!" Natsu answered as he gave her a rundown of what happened when he walked through the guild hall this day.

Apparently Cain has taken a liking to Prank the Dragon Slayer with a little help from Beltharion, and his latest gag consisted of A roast that was on fire, laced with a mega spice that burned even Natsu's tongue, before proceeding to spike his cold drink with the same spice.

"Oh, I'm going to get him for this. He's gotten a little cocky but now he's going to learn daughter. Ooohohohohoho, he's going to learn. I've got it all figured out and I want your help! I'm gonna make him think he's going on a blind date with one of my friend's daughters, but really I'm gonna set him up on a dunk tank. What do you think?" Natsu asked.

"Personally I think it's a fun plan!" Happy shouted happily.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:00 am 

Draco rolled her eyes and said, "Daddy, don't start something that will get you in trouble. Besides, he'd smell that set up a mile away. He's going to be on guard since he knows his prank **** you off." Draco saw the nearby glass of the drink that was spiked with the mega spice used to prank Natsu and picked it up before drinking the whole glass. Draco looked completely fine after drinking the spice and said, "Yeah, this is really spicy. No wonder you're so mad." Draco heard someone ask how she was able to tolerate the mega spice that even Salamander couldn't handle and replied, "Because I've eaten stuff a lot spicier than this and without the aid of anything cold to drink. To me, this is rather mild. Though I don't really like spicy food, I prefer sweet food over all other kinds but I'm not opposed to sour foods like lemons, or mega spicy peppers."

Draco than looked at the roast that had been used for the prank and asked, "Is it alright if I finish that, Daddy?" Draco waited for her father's reply and heard Draconius say, "Looks like Natsu has suffered three blows to his parental pride. It's hard to tell if he's the parent or Draco is, his son gets left in charge while Lucy's gone, and now his daughter can eat a spice like it's no big deal that even her father can't tolerate. If I was Natsu, I'd be too embarrassed to show my face." Draconius then laughed and got punched in the face by Draco. Draconius yelled, "THE **** WAS THAT FOR?!?!" Draco said, "For reminding my Daddy about those things. Plus, there was a fly buzzing around your face that I thought I'd squash." Draconius growled at her but didn't argue further.

Draco then hugged her Daddy from behind and said, "Let's go swimming! It's finally warm enough to go to the pool or the lake to swim." Draco wanted to do something fun with Natsu today.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 590 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 30  Next