All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 590 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:21 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Minerva caught on to Draco's signal. "Yes, I do believe there is a shop nearby." She said as she walked towards one and waited for her to follow. Once she did she looked behind the two and rolled her eyes. "You have quite the admirers." She said in a teasing fashion before clearing her throat.

"So you want to know about House Zankor? Back when my Father, Jimema was Guildmaster, during the 7 year absence of Fairy Tail's core members, He accepted patron donations from rich men in the Capital." Minerva began as they walked. "One of his favorite patrons was a man named Nero Zankora, the then Count of Zankor. I knew his son and eldest daughter, they were such good friends of mine."

Minerva shook as she recalled the two young individuals who always comforted her if her father was a bit too much to bear. "Lilith and Elijah. Those were their names. Lilith was my best friends growing up. But that doesn't make up for her son, if he is under suspicion Draco." She said. "But, what I may say might not excuse him either. When Rogue told me of what has been going on, I recalled a fear she had years ago, after the defeat of Tartarus."

------

"Minerva, I know you might dismiss my fears, but an old Family curse scares me." Lillith said in earnest as Minerva scoffed.

"Your letting weakness in." She said as Lillith glared.

"Don't lecture me on strength, especially your Father's sick ways. It reminds me of my ancestor of old. The Dark Wizard 'King' Zankora. It is.. actually he that I am scared of." She said quietly at the end.

"What do you mean?" Minerva asked, dropping the act in realizing she was talking truly of her Curse.

"When he was slain, he vowed to return every two hundred years or so. And two hundred years ago my great great grandfather tried to strike a rebellion against the Royal Fiore family." She said. "Now I'm about to be married off first, and I'm the eldest in the family. I fear that my child might be next."

"Okay, now you're just getting jitters. Relax. Nothing bad will happen." Minerva said sternly but calmly. Lilith nodded and smiled for her.

"Maybe you're right."

-------

"But I should have listened back then." Minerva said. "Maybe I would've done research and stopped it before her son, Elias, was born." She sat down at a stone bench near a clothing shop. "I wish I could tell you more, but that includes in length of the Dark Wizard King. Who he is, and what exactly is his curse. It also reminds me that in a way, I failed Lilith."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:45 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Draco followed Minerva and rolled her eyes at her teasing remark on her admirers. Draco said, "Yes, they are quite charming in each their own ways." Draco fell silent as she listened to the information about the House of Zankor. She listened intently to Minerva as she spoke. Draco heard Minerva say that she had failed Lilith and said, "Oh, I know what it's like to fail someone..." Draco then said, "I appreciate you telling me this Auntie Minerva. I'll let you and the others know if I find out more." Draco smiled kindly before walking back to the beach with her.

Draco was waiting in the forest just outside of Magnolia. Draco had met Avorna there yesterday evening and she had told Avorna she wanted to see him again. Draco had set the meeting time at 9 o' clock in the evening and it was only a few minutes away now. Draco hoped Avorna would show up, she wanted to talk to him more.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:59 pm 

Avorna did come, but he looked like someone gave him the worst beating of his life. He was bruised in several places and had several more cuts then last time.

"Got..found.. out." He said between coughs. There is a slow clapping that shortly followed. Then a woman emerged from the shadows with a very triumphant grin showing in the moonlight, but the shadows hid any distinguishing features.

"Well, well, well." She said smirking. "Now little Dragneel, you see the cruel reality that awaits you, should you push further against my master. Let Avorna serve as a warning to that fate. I shall attack you next time."

With her message sent, the woman stepped back in the shadows, laughing madly with malice and a hint of lust. Avorna collapsed against a tree, not being able to stand anymore. "I told you, I always will hate your kind." He muttered.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:37 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco looked at Avorna and hurried over to him, using her crystal magic to temporarily close the wounds to stop the bleeding long enough to treat him. Draco then heard the clapping and looked towards the source. As she silently listened to the woman's words, the animals in the vacinity fled as if sensing the danger, and her gaze became vacant as she gave the woman a cold glare that would make even the fires of Hell seem like a small, dying ember in a blizzard. Draco grabbed the face of the woman before she was completely gone and crystal started growing over Draco's hand, making crystal talons that sliced into the skin of the woman's face. Draco was channeling the Goddess of Death as she said in a cold voice that would make even the Demon King shiver in fear, "As if you could even touch me. I've never used my full strength against any foe and I have been curious what would happen if I did. But you are not worthy to see that. Now. Leave. And never return here." Draco then let go and turned to treat Avorna, the coldness in her eyes vanishing as she tended to his wounds.

Draco finished treating Avorna and noticed that he had fallen unconcious while being treated. Draco shifted the Demon so that his head was resting in her lap and sighed as she said to herself, "Researching to break Uncle Zeref's curse will have to wait for now." Draco felt dizzy and heard someone approaching, she saw the faint outline of a red Fairy Tail Guildmark before her vision failed her as she blacked out.

Draco opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was her father looking at her very angrily and worriedly. Draco then looked around to notice that she was in the guild infermary and heard a few other people talking as they entered the room. Draco saw that it was 9 in the morning and sat up quickly, looking around frantically for the Demon that had been resting in her lap before she had fainted.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:32 am 

"Draco, you've been interacting with a demon! Normally I'd let it slide if it's the darn mutt but one who attacked us and the guild is another story. How do I know he wasn't trying to possess you?" Natsu said. "You leave me no choice but to say, you're gr-" The door suddenly opens up, slamming into Natsu and sending him into an empty hospital bed with tremendous accuracy.

"Draco!" Cain shouted. "I came as soon as I heard, do you have any idea about the woman that attacked Avorna? He told me the whole story, whilst we, uhm... had a bit of a friendly argument."

-----

"My face! That brat had the gall to damage my face! Thinking I was one of those demons!" The woman who attacked Avorna ranted as she looked at the damage.

"A few minor scratches shouldn't be a bother to you my dear." Said Elias. Or at least, it sounded like Elias, but he gained a much more darker, superior tone.

"Master Eli-gh!" She felt his hands grab her throat.

"Do not mistake me for the Descendant I'm possessing, the Boy will speak after a bit. But know this, do not fail me again, or else, Elias's favorite or not, I will snap your neck. Am I clear?" He said, his eyes turning red.

"Y-Yes, My King of Dark Wizardry." "Elias" Smiled and dropped her.

"Good. Elias will talk in a few minutes." With that the Count left, smiling coldly.

"So it is true, you're walking in someone else's skin Exphion. That means I'll make you watch the descendants of your champions die." he thought as he began to laugh.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:39 am 

Draco didn't seem to be listening to Natsu, instead she seemed more focused trying to look under the bed for Avorna. But Draco responded to Natsu's question with, "Simple, he wasn't in any shape to do anything like that. Demons can't possess other living creatures when they are severly injured." Draco knew that her father probably wasn't looking for an answer to the question but she had given him one. Draco heard Cain enter the room and smiled to let him know she was fine.

Draco heard Cain's question and furrowed her brows in confusion, it seemed like she was having difficulty trying to remember what had happened. Draco slowly brought her hand to her forehead and said, "A woman...There was a woman there?...I can't seem to remember..." Draco could feel the worry from them as she said that. Draco continued, "All I remember was Avorna appearing before me with severe wounds and saying the planned meeting with me had been found out... Almost everything after that is a blurr... The only thing I do remember after that was that I had a bit of blood coating the crystal claws on my right hand before treating Avorna... I don't even remember using my magic to make the claws..." Draco truly seemed confused and she was getting a high fever as she spoke. Draco heard Kurai's voice near the window ask, "Are you feeling okay Draco? You don't look so good..." Draco was breathing heavily as she said, "Of course...I'm fi..." Draco passed out as she tried to say she was "fine." Draco's body could not handle the powers of the Goddess of Death side of Exphion. Each time it was triggered made her sick with a fever and she didn't remember things that happened in that state, not even when her anger was once directed at Avorna.

Kurai put his hand to Draco's forehead when she passed out and said, "Her temperature is pretty high, bordering on dangerous. Cain, could you get Aunt Wendy?" Kurai didn't bother listening to his reply as he was too focused on Draco's pained breathing. Kurai rubbed Draco's head as he thought to himself, "Draco, you need to get better...I need to tell you the story of Keltos and Draconius... As well as tell you the truth about me."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:58 am 

"Draco!" Cain shouted in alarm before nodding and doing just that, as Wendy arrived soon after to tend to Her.

"Poor dear, let's work to getting this right down." Wendy mumbled as she went to work.

Cain felt like he wasn't needed and as He watched Fenrir try to arm wrestle Avorna for payback for injuring him, he started to feel the twinges of an anxiety Wotan, a known historian on his own Family, claimed was shared by his Ancestor. Finally He got up and left the hall to try and calm down.

"Why, why do the gods torment her? Is it because her soul is that of one of their own?" He muttered angrily. "I want her to be safe and happy."

"It's not how it works remember?" asked a voice as Cain turned and realized what it was.

"I'll find a way to help both Draco and Exphion, even if Ahnkseram or any other God tries to stop me. My duty is to the Goddess." Cain said to his reflection of anxiety.

"When you have your Father's sword, but now it's lost!" His Anxiety replied. "And what will happen to you the moment The Dark Wizard Zankora learns of that?"

Cain clenched his fist and kept walking, trying to ignore his anxiety as he returned to Fenrir's house and then his room, and locked it tight. He was going to in his own mind's eye, literally wrestle with his anxiety. He often did this when his nerves were running high, and it was high enough to walk on air.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:01 am 

When Draco's eyes opened again, it was close to 1 in the morning and she was in her bedroom. Draco stood up to leave her bedroom, waking up Natsu who had been sleeping on the small armchair in her bedroom. Draco left her bedroom and walked out of the house, she seemed to be in a trance-like state as she didn't even react to her father's voice. Draco walked towards the forest with clouded eyes and stopped in front of a fern that a familiar black butterfly was resting on. The black butterfly then fluttered a little deeper in the forest before transforming into an Avianorparus that was familiar as well.

Draco's eyes returned to normal when the trance was broken and she blinked a few times. Draco's mind soon registered where she was and what was standing in front of her. Draco said, "Argrousin? What are you doing here instead of the Avianorparus colony in the jungle?" Argrousin spoke in a whispering voice and held out a letter for her. Draco gently took it from him and said, "A message from Oenoinoch? Thank you for coming all this way to deliver it. You must have brought me out here to avoid scaring the townspeople when you transform." Argrousin nodded before transforming back into a black butterfly and fluttering away. Draco turned around and headed back to the house and laid back down in her bed to sleep, her illness completely gone.

Draco got up the next morning and headed to the guildhall to talk to Avorna. Draco knew that today was the day that the rest of the team for the GMG was going to be announced today. Draco knew she was on it since Master Erza told her that she was going to be on the team before she had any clear idea as to who else would be put on it since Draco was very strong and intelligent. Draco entered the guildhall and sat down for a moment to listen to the announcement of the Grand Magic Games team.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:43 am 

The day had come for Erza to announce Team Fairy Tail for this year's grand magic games. Everyone had a feeling they'd know who some of them are. "Last year when I did this I had a speech on the importance of these games. I need not repeat them, but the Team members for them must train hard and diligently." She said before clearing her throat.

"The members are, Kurai and Draco Dragneel, Fenrir, Baird Justine, James Dreyar, and Cain Azura." After she said this everyone applauded. Happy however tugged Draco's sleeve.

"Hate to burst your ego bubble, but Cain isn't here in the guild building!" The cat whispered.

Indeed, Cain was back home, still at odds with his anxiety, and simply stayed up late and fell asleep in the wee hours when he was beset by dreams, making sleep unbearable. He didn't know what to do, nor what was going on.

So he was in for quite the surprise when he eventually got out of bed.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:22 am 

Draco rolled her eyes at Happy's comment about her "ego bubble" and said, "Go ask Fenrir if he can check on Cain for me. I've got to talk to Avorna and make sure he's healing alright." Draco walked off and noticed Natsu looking at her and then promptly ignored him as she headed to where Avorna was being held. Draco had been giving Natsu the cold shoulder since he grounded her for meeting with Avorna and she was angry with her father for doing so. Draco then closed the door to the prison underneath Fairy Tail behind her.

Lucy had gotten home yesterday and had been caught up on everything, including her husband grounding Draco for meeting with Avorna. Lucy saw the look on Natsu's face when Draco looked away from him angrily. Lucy said, "Teenage girls are hard to raise sometimes. Don't worry, she's just in a rebellious phase right now. When this blows over she'll go back to sleeping with you on the couch and being the kind and sweet girl she is." Lucy smiled at Natsu as she said this.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:22 am 

"Hmph!" Natsu grunted. "You didn't see me being this rebellious." As the Fire Dragon Slayers said this, Happy stifled a laugh.

"But you were like that all the time Natsu!" Happy shouted, giving a chuckle before starting to run from him.

----

Avorna was sitting by himself, not exactly caring and planning his escape and disappear for awhile. The Dark Wizard King wanted to be like that, he won't get his services ever again. He then saw Draco coming in. "I'm not going to say anything more to you. Bad luck on me always happens around you, human." He stated, trying to ignore her.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:44 pm 

Lucy said, "No, you were worse." Lucy chuckled at the look her husband gave her.

Draco looked down and said, "I know, I don't blame you for not wanting to talk to me. I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused you... It seems like all I ever do is cause trouble for those around me... Any attempts to make the world a better place and help others always seems to backfire and I end up making things worse..." Draco sat down with her back against the prison bars. Draco chuckled half-heartedly and said, "I'm just a big screwup."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:24 am 

"I was worse? Come on Luce why are you agreeing with this?!" Natsu shouted.

"Cause its true you old flame-breath!" Gray shouted, promting the fire dragon slayer to pounce on Gray and once more begin a tussle.

---

Avorna scoffed. "But knowing a determined human like you, you'll trudge on through until you get to the point where you'll solve the problem. You always do. Besides, the Dark Wizard King fired me anyway." Avorna immediately covered his mouth after that, realizing he said too much. "Let's try hard and pretend that didn't just come out of my mouth. What I just said is supposed to be classified information."

Avorna however knew that he had slipped his tongue and gave Draco a big clue about who or what is trying to command the demons. He was glad Cain wasn't present. He'd be very much interrogated for the exact whereabouts if he was around.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:00 am 

Lucy laughed at her husband's reaction to what she had said.

Draco chuckled half-heartedly at Avorna's words and said, "Is that you trying to make me feel better? Well, even though this is the fourth time we've spoken, you seem to know exactly how my mind works in that regard." Draco hadn't missed the clue that was given to her by Avorna and said, "That's fine. I'm not going to force it out of you. I've never been one for interrogating people anyways." Draco then pulled something out of her bag and placed on the ground on Avorna's side of the bars and pushed it towards him. Draco said, "I thought you might be hungry so I made you a boxed lunch." Draco noticed the wounds that she had treated were healing up very nicely but she still looked down guiltily as she said, "I'm sorry you got hurt because of my selfish request to see you again... I'll leave you to eat your meal in peace." Draco stood up turned to leave but she hesitated for a moment to wipe her face and compose herself before she started to cry from the guilt she was feeling.

Draco walked back into the guildhall and saw her father fighting with Gray and ignored them to go sit down and read one of her research reference books. Draco was reading some pretty complicated things that most college level students wouldn't understand and ignoring anything her father said to her when he tried to talk to her. Draco then saw her father's hand slam the book closed in front of her. Draco could tell that he was mad about her giving him the cold shoulder but she didn't really care.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:44 am 

"Don't ignore me young lady!" Natsu protested before A young man almost similar to Freed shooed Natsu off.

"Away with you Natsu, leave your daughter be." He said as Fenrir contributed by kicking Natsu into Gray.

Before Fenrir could speak up about Cain's absence, the latter entered the hall and trudged tiredly to the table where he knew Draco and Fenrir were at. He had bags under his eyes and his hair was very much disheveled. "After a major anxiety attack about certain things I didn't get enough sleep last night." He muttered as he slumped in his chair. "So what'd I miss?"

"Well everyone at this table is going to the GMG!" Happy said excitedly as Cain suddenly began to pale, and sunk even further in his chair.

"I think ya broke him lads and lassie." Beltharion stated for him. "He's been wrestling with his anxiety for half a night. It seems to stem from a social disability of some kind."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:35 am 

Draco ignored her father's words and watched as Baird shooed Natsu away before Fenrir kicked Natsu into Gray. Draco saw Cain walking over to the table looking like he was very sleep-deprived and said, "Looks like you could use a nap." Draco watched as Happy told Cain what he missed and chuckled a bit at his reaction. Draco listened to Beltharion and said, "Well, tell him that if he needs to talk about it, I'd be willing to listen but right now I'm going to set up a training camp trip for the Fairy Tail team."

Draco then said, "Hey Baird, I'm going to need some of that travel expertise that you have to plan the trip. You wanna help me in the library?" Draco then got up and walked into the guild's library and pulled out a lined notebook to plan the trip. Kurai looked at Baird and said, "Well, let's both help her Baird. It's been a while since the three of use spent time together." Kurai was referring to the times when Baird would help Draco with her "schoolwork" that had been assigned by Freed to help her learn more, while Kurai worked on making snacks for them. Kurai and Baird were the same age and they had known each other a long time, they were best friends.

Draco and Baird soon finished planning the trip and Draco said, "Thanks Baird. Now we just need to set a day to leave on the trip." Draco hugged Baird to help emphesis her thanks, Draco had always viewed Baird as a second older brother and when she was younger she would actually call him "Baird-nii."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:07 pm 

Baird nodded and walked with Draco and Kurai to plan the camping trip. Cain was left to pass out in his own anxiety induced fatigue as Fenrir kept watch over him.

----

"No problem Draco. I shall go and make the necessary arrangements and meet you all at the campsite." Baird said with a smile as he left the guild hall to prepare the training camp. "See you all there." He called out to them as Cain jerked awake.

"Huh.. what?" Cain blurted out.

"They're preparing training camp for the games." Beltharion explained.

"Oh, wait I'm in the team! Oh boy what did Draco plan?" Cain asked nervously. But in his thoughts he knew he had an in into the games. He'd just wait for his grandfather's enemy to slip up and then he'd catch him in the act. That was a suitable plan for now.

Fenrir was checking his mechanical arm for any kinks in case Camp would be rough on him. "Right, want us to get ready to go?" He asked.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:50 am 

Draco said, "We're going to train our bodies and our magic as we go on a one week camping trip. We'll have a different campsite each day and the route I've chosen is perfect for training for any terrain themed events, like the event where my mother swam around in a floating orb of water at her first GMG. Everyone, get ready to head out first thing tomorrow. We'll meet at the North edge of town at 7 o'clock in the morning. Try not to be late." Draco then headed back to the house with her brother, but not before poking James Dreyar's arm with her finger for no reason what-so-ever. Draco didn't know why she did that, she just felt like it, but she knew James would probably want to know why she did that to him before she left the guildhall.

Draco and Kurai were eating dinner at home and the atmosphere was very tense. Draco was continuing to ignore Natsu even though she was talking to Kurai and her mother. Lucy said in a nervous tone, "Um, Draco, Sweetie, do you think that you'll all be ready for the games in one week?" Draco said, "No, I don't. Because the goal of this trip is to find out what areas everyone is stronger or weaker in, that way I can make a custom training program for each member so that they can get better. I just didn't tell them that because then they won't give it their full effort if they know that from the start. Plus it will help us work on our teamwork skills before we work on individual skills." Lucy said, "That sounds like a good plan." Draco replied, "Thanks Mommy."

Draco took a few bites of her food and said, "I still need someone who's been in the games before to go with us so that they can observe our progress with an experienced view. I'm not sure who to take though...Will you come with us Mommy?" Lucy quickly glanced at Natsu and said, "I'm sorry sweetie, I can't go with you." Draco looked down a bit and said, "I see..." Lucy said, "I'm sure someone else would be willing to go with you. Why don't you ask your fath-" Draco then interrupted her mother by saying, "I'll ask Uncle Gajeel if he wants to go!" Draco got up after finishing her plate and put the plate in the sink since it was Kurai's turn to do the dishes that night. Draco was about to leave the house to go ask Gajeel but her father was now standing in the way. Draco said nothing and tried to walk past him to the front door.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:57 am 

"Stop! Trying! To! Avoid! Me!" Natsu shouted trying to get Draco's attention whilst blocking any escape route for a bit. Eventually though he'd sigh. "Oh well. My hatchling doesn't trust her dear dad. Plus Gajeel would probably be fine with leaving Levy with the kids for a bit, let her deal with them." He was speaking in a fake somber tone, trying to trick Draco into getting him in.

---

Whilst this went on, Cain and Fenrir went to meet with The others outside the guild hall. "Well bro, it looks like we're gonna have a good old time training for the games." Fenrir stated with a grin.

"Yeah, right. It'll probably be stress inducing for some of us." Cain replied, referring to himself as he felt, as he was the one trying to adjust into his magic, that he'd probably be the weakest link to try to toughen out.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:13 am 

Draco could see right through her father's act and opened the door to walk outside. Draco then started heading to Gajeel and Levy's house. Draco knew her father would probably chase after her and try to make her take him with her, that was what she was planning for actually. Draco was actually going to take Natsu with her from the beginning, but she felt the need to punish him for wrongfully grounding her.

Lucy said, "Natsu, I don't think she's going to let you go unless you directly ask her. Draco doesn't fall for those predictable sadness acts like other people do."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 590 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next