All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 590 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 30  Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:23 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

When Draco was safe in his lap he took the music box from the pocket. "She made this all herself. Which is also why I iterated my threat." He finished the second sentence with a growl. "She managed to put a little favorite of mine in this box." With that, he opened the box and the music of the lullaby played. It put the whole guild to utter silence, as some of Natsu's own guildmates listened to the music.

Gajeel could swear Natsu started humming the lullaby and holding Draco close. Wendy walked through the guild doors and listened to the music as well, her eyes started to get tear filled as she turned to make sure her surprise was coming. She sent word to Kurai that if he was done early to hurry home for his Father's birthday.

The one who actually started to have tears going down his face, was Natsu's own rival. He reviewed in his head Natsu's beginnings as a father, and the hardships, the ups and downs. He then thought of when he unexpectedly became a Father all his own. It wasn't when he adopted Fenrir that this role came. No, it came the moment he discovered Fenrir and held him close as he ran to town for help. When he thought of this, he realized that Fenrir was growing up.

What would he do when Fenrir fell in love? Get started on his own life? Juvia placed a comforting hand on his shoulder, silently assuring him that they'll figure it out.

When the music ended, and Natsu put the music box away, Erza was the first to speak. "In all my years of knowing you, you still astonish all of us Natsu Dragneel. Your daughter is also the same, so Happy Birthday Natsu."

"Thank you Erza. But what's with the silence? It's a Party! Let's party!" Natsu shouted.

----

Fenrir returned to the hospital to see Will supporting his Twin as she had her arm in a sling. "They released her early? Well I couldn't find anything Let's get going." He stated as he turned to the train station.

"Fine Fenrir. You do realize we will have to report to Mother." Will pointed out. Fenrir only nodded as he helped him lead Glynda to the train station, but he kept his eyes out for anything suspicious. They weren't out of the woods yet. He'd say that they'd be out of the woods when they were back safe in Magnolia.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:46 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Draco listened to her father as he told everyone she had made it herself and that was why he iterated his threat. Draco felt her Daddy holding her close and humming the lullaby as the music box played the tune. Draco started feeling sleepy as her father hummed the lullaby and her head was against his chest so she could hear his heartbeat. Draco had been up all night because she was too excited for her Daddy's birthday to sleep and decided to start on baking the cake at 4:30 in the morning, so she was really tired. She was trying to fight sleep but ended up falling asleep in Natsu's arms.

Draco had been dozing peacefully for about 5 minutes when Natsu shouted that it was a party so they should party and she ended up jolting a bit in surprise as he woke her up. Lucy said, "I think you just woke up Draco. She was already up when I got up at 8 and she had already made the first 4 layers of the cake." Draco wasn't listening because she was too busy trying not to fall asleep. Happy then asked Draco, "Were you up all night, Draco?" Draco nodded and said, "I was *yawn* too excited to sleep..." Draco was nodding off as she was talking. Draco then said, "You guys don't have to worry about being quiet, I'll sleep through it eventually." Draco's head then fell forward as it was now obvious she had fallen asleep.

Kurai had just walked through the door about 10 minutes after Draco had fallen asleep and snuck up behind Natsu and plopped a birthday present down on the table in front of his dad before sitting down next to him and saying, "Happy Birthday Dad. I'm back." Kurai had gotten his father a lighter and tickets to a private island resort at Helios Island. Kurai had bought the lighter as a gag gift plus it was also functional since he couldn't eat his own fire and the lighter was the only present that he placed on the table, he had the tickets in an evalope in his cloak pocket. Kurai waited for his dad to unwrap the lighter, and said, "That's all I got you. That's your gift." Kurai the turned to Happy and asked, "Has Draco started talking yet? And where is she, anyways?" Kurai didn't notice that Draco was asleep in Natsu's arms. Happy said, "Aye, sir! She started talking again yesterday after falling asleep on top of Natsu the night before. She's sleeping in his arms right now." Kurai then smiled and said, "I'm glad that she's finally opening up." Kurai then proceeded to rub Draco's head while she was asleep.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:39 pm 

Natsu smirked, "Thats alright sweetie rest all you want, we'll try to save you a slice. " he said with a smirk as the party went off without a hitch, when moments later, A box fell in front of him and a familiar voice. "Kurai, so you actually came!"

As he said this he started to open his gift. And when he did he actually smirked and chuckled, "Sure, and I'm a Lizard." He said. "Wish Draco was aware big brother is back."

"Kurai-san! Welcome back!" Asuka shouted with a small grin.

----

Fenrir got Will and Glynda on the Train and prepared to board the train as well.

"Fenrir of Fairy Tail." Stated an individual. "Maybe you'll tell my peers something those Scarlet twins couldn't." Fenrir turned to face the person as he drew his sword.

"I take it you're a member of this group that beat up my friend? If so, I'm going to enjoy this." Fenrir stated coldly. He got into a ready stance as the train left the station. He'll worry about getting back later.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:19 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Kurai laughed at his father's reaction to the gift. When he heard Asuka welcome him back he said, "Thanks, it's good to be back Asuka-chan." Kurai smiled as he watched Draco sleep. He had also become fiercely overprotective of Draco since he was there when she was kidnapped and had been to weak at the time to save her. He felt responsible for Draco's disappearance and how she had shut herself off from everyone when she came back and nothing anyone said to try and convince him it wasn't his fault would change the fact that is was his fault in his eyes. Kurai pulled out then envelope and said, "I'm just kidding, this is your real present." Kurai then handed the envelope containing the resort tickets to Natsu. After Natsu opened the envelope and pulled out the tickets, Lucy said, "No way! You got your dad tickets to the Helios Island Resort?! Those are really expensive! How long have you been saving up for those?" Kurai said, "At least a year. I would set some money off to the side after every job to save up for those tickets. Happy Birthday Dad." Kurai smiled at Natsu. What the Dragneel family didn't know was that Draco was in danger and she was seeing the danger in her dreams.

Draco was looking around an empty space that was pitch black, there was no light that she could see. Draco said, "Where...am I? What...is this place?" Draco soon saw a very small light in the distance. "A light?" Draco said in confusion. Draco started to walk towards the light and when she was right in front of it and as she reached out her hand to touch it, she noticed that her shadow had become very large, it morphed into the shape of a demon that seemed to be smiling sinisterly at her. The demon emerged from her shadow and grabbed her. A black, sticky liquid oozed from the demon's hand that was holding Draco and she felt like she was suffocating as the liquid covered her nose and mouth and entered her body. When the liquid covered her eyes she saw Fenrir at the Akane train station helping Will and Glynda board the train as he was being approached by her, or she thought she was the one approaching him. Draco opened her mouth to ask Fenrir what was going on when instead her voice came out in what sounded like a man's voice, saying, "Fenrir of Fairy Tail. Maybe you'll tell my peers something those Scarlet twins couldn't." Draco then realized in horror that the voice sounded sickeningly familiar, it was a voice she had hoped she would never hear again. It was the voice of the man who had stolen her eye and replaced it with his, Razor Callaghan of the Dark Guild Devil Serpent, one of the most wanted Dark Guilds in Fiore. Fenrir replied with, "I take it you're a member of this group that beat up my friend? If so, I'm going to enjoy this." Draco was horrified when Fenrir got ready to fight the man that had her eye. Draco screamed, "Run Fenrir! You can't win this fight! He's almost as powerful as the first of the Ten Wizard Saints! You can't defeat him! Just RUN!!!" But Draco's screams were not heard, she couldn't let Fenrir know how much danger he was in while in her sleeping state. Then Razor said, "I'm looking for a little Fairy named Draco. You see she had escaped from me about 8 years ago and I was wondering if she ever found her way home to Magnolia. You see, I have something that belongs to her that I traded for something of mine." Razor the gestured to the eye he had stolen from Draco. The image soon faded out of sight and she was stuck drifting in darkness.

Draco awoke with a start but everyone assumed it was because of Gajeel's yelling. Since she was wearing her mask and no skin was showing on any other parts of her body, no one could see how pale she was or the look of horror on her face. Kurai said, "Good morning Sleeping Beauty. Did you have a nice nap?" Draco took a moment to calm herself but she made it seem like she was surprised to see her brother. Draco then said excitedly, "Kurai-Niichan! You're back! I was having a nice nap until Uncle Gajeel started yelling and woke me up." Draco was very good at hiding her emotions and masking them to seem like some other emotion. Draco then pretended that she just realized something, "Oh no! I forgot my sketchbook, I was going to draw a picture of the party to hang on my wall next to the photographs from the party! I'll be right back, I just have to run home to get it!" Draco then hugged Natsu, then Lucy, then Happy, and finally Kurai before running out the front door of the guild. Draco knew that Fenrir was in danger and that it wasn't just some nightmare her mind had created, afterall, this had happened many times before. It had been about 5 years since the last time she had seen a vision from Razor's perspective in her sleep. Draco knew she had to do something to help Fenrir so she used her dog whistle to summon Draconius and said to him, "I want you to go to Akane train station and save Fenrir, he's fighting Razor Callaghan and he won't stand a chance against him. This isn't an order, it's a request. Can you please do this for me?" Draconius said, "Well alright. What are you planning to do though?" Draco said, "Leave town while I still have a chance. It's the only way to protect the Guild, my family, my friends, and myself." Draconius nodded and said, "Smart move. I'll be going now." Before sinking into the ground to become a round dark shadow with no source that darted in the direction the town of Akane was in.

Draco went home to pack her things for her departure. Draco soon finished packing the necessities, food, water, weapons, clothes, medical supplies, and a few things that she wanted to bring with her including her sketchbook, art supplies, a baby blanket that her mother made for her when she was born, a golden heart locked ingraved with the constellation she was named after with a picture of her family the day she was born, the first toy that her brother got for her, a photographgraph of her family along with the rest of the guild, and a little pink fire dragon plush toy that her father had made for her. Draco then wrote a letter to her family to apologize for running away and to let them know why she was running away and to apologize to Natsu for doing this and ruining his birthday but this was something she just had to do to protect her family and the guild. Draco placed the letter on the dinner table where she knew they would find it before leaving the house and leaving town. Draco looked back at the town of Magnolia one last time and whispered, "I'm sorry Kurai-Niichan, Happy, Mommy, everyone, and Daddy. I'm so sorry this had to happen on your birthday Daddy. I'm so verry sorry for making this birthday the worst birthday ever, Daddy...Goodbye Magnolia. Goodbye Fairy Tail. G-Goodbye M-Mommy, D-Daddy, Ku-Kurai-Niichan, a-and Happy. G-Goodbye e-everyone. I-I'll n-never forget a-any of you!" Draco started crying halfway through her apologies and goodbyes. Draco then turned away from the town crying and ran away as fast as she could.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:55 pm 

Natsu laughed at the resort tickets and took them. "I'm sure your mother and I can use it to take a vacation." He stated as Gajeel yelled.

"From challenging us to a fight?!" Gajeel yelled which woke Draco. Natsu could tell though that something was off as she talked and left. Then he saw Erza's communication Lacrima go off and she answered it amidst the celebration.

"What is-"

"Mom! It's Devil Serpent! Get Draco to a safe place!" Erza's eyes widened as Natsu used his dragon slayer senses to hear this and left the Guild hall to hurry to his house to check. When Natsu arrived he saw the note and read it, seeing the explanation of why she's doing it. his free hand turned into a fist.

No. He refused to let Draco do this. What she was doing is not fitting if a daughter of his, nor a Fairy Tail wizard. He took a sniff at the letter and envelope to get a scent. He then prepared to head out. Little did he know that Someone else became concerned.

---

Fenrir's eyes widened and narrowed into a glare. "We don't give up our own to scum like you. Especially if you did something so harsh to our own. Demand anything else like that and I'll break the cardinal rule of Fairy Tail just to make you understand!" He shouted. "I won't let you have or hurt any of my Nakama!" As he stated this hidden runes on his blade began to appear, but before he could engage this something grabbed him and took him away.

When he saw who it was he glared. "Draconius! What are you doing?! Did Draco do this?! Take me to her! I demand an explanation from both of you or else I'll start plucking feathers and we'll fight like two Wolves!" He threatened angrily as he dismissed his blade like a scolded child. "I would've taken him..."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:12 am 

Draco soon came to a river. Draco pulled a jar from her medical bag that contained a liquid mixture made of Musk Herb juice. Musk Herb juice used to be used as a deoderant since when the juice is exposed to water it erases all odors, now it was used for stealth purposes and escaped convicts use it to keep the law enforcements tracking dogs from finding them. It works so well that even Dragon Slayers can't pick up a scent if someone uses it and while the Musk Herb juice is usually very pungent, it also looses all scent when exposed to water. Draco put her fingers in the Musk Herb juice and spread the sticky substance on the pulse points, the back of the neck, and wherever there was a joint on her limbs that usually produced strong odors from sweat, before putting the jar back into her bag placed her belonging on a stone beside the river before jumping in the water and staying under the surface for about 10 seconds to let the water soak the Musk Herb juice and wash away all traces of her scent. Draco then resurfaced and grabbed her belongings that she had already purged of all trackable scents and walked through the riverwater downstream.

Draco was doing this so that even if her father found the letter quickly, he wouldn't be able to follow her. The river she had chosen to escape with was known as the Labrynth River and it was popular for escaped convicts to use to get away because trying to follow one person using the river was like trying to find a needle in a haystack because there were so many river paths for them to take and it was easy to give anyone that might be tracking them the slip because it was like that upstream and downstream. It would be impossible for anyone to track her, even if the whole guild tried searching for her they would never be able to find her unless she wanted to be found. It was hopeless. Draco felt bad about doing this but there was no other way, she HAD to do this. If she didn't then they would be in danger and she knew the master of the Dark Guild Devil Serpent would leave Fairy Tail alone once they discovered that she had left and Fairy Tail didn't know where she was and they had no way to find her since the Master didn't take hostages or fight battles that are no longer necissary and will just waste time. Draco knew she was disappointing her family and guildmates but she didn't see how that would change anything, she was already a great disappointment to herself, having other people disappointed in her wouldn't change a thing.

Draco had been traveling downstream for 5 hours, she was a safe enough distance to use her Crystal Dragon Slayer Magic to make a boat, she could use her magic to create any mineral she wanted, not just crystal, so she made sure to use a mineral that wasn't reflective, was very light, and could float on water to make her boat. Once the boat was made she placed her stuff in the boat before getting in herself and letting the boat follow the current. Draco had taken her shoes and socks off to drain them of water so that they could dry and prevent herself from getting trenchfoot. Draco knew she was safe from pursuit but she did these things to be on the safe side.

Draconius was flying while carrying Fenrir on his back. He heard everything Fenrir was saying and replied, "No, you couldn't have taken him. That man is called Razor Callaghan, if he wasn't the Master of the Dark Guild Devil Serpent then he would be a member of the Ten Wizard Saints, and if he was he would be either number one or two, it's a toss-up since he has never fought the strongest of the Ten Wizard Saints but he has fought the second strongest, and easily won. Even Draco can't beat him, and her rank within the guild isn't even accurate. She's just as strong as the S-Class Wizards in our guild, maybe even stronger, and if she can't beat him then you don't stand a chance on your own. Draco did send my to get you but I can't take you to her. It's not because I'm not willing to but because I can't. It's impossible for me to find her unless she either blows that dog whistle she had with her at all times or she summons me with her mind. Plus, she has left Magnolia and she has probably used Musk Herb juice and the Labrynth River to erase her scent and escape without any chance of being followed. Even the creatures that have the best sense of smell in the world won't be able to find her now. Draco is an expert at stealth and concealing her trail so nobody will be able to find her unless she either slightly slips up or she wants to be found. I'm sorry...There's nothing more I can do... I'll take you back to the guild so that you can report to Erza and let her family know what's happening... It's horrible that this even happened but it's even worse since it happened on a day that everyone was supposed to be celebrating on..." Draconius had tears flowing from his eyes the entire time he was speaking to Fenrir, which proved that he was telling the truth about everything. They soon landed in Magnolia in front of the Fairy Tail Guild. Draconius said in a sad yet sincere voice, "I'm so very sorry. I wish I could do more but there is no possible way for me to find her... I know that you Fairy Tail Wizards won't give up so easily though, so search with all your might, if you can't do that then you'll never have a chance of finding Draco." Draconius then disappeared into the shadows back into the place he stayed when he was no longer needed or unable to do anymore than he already has.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:39 am 

Natsu tried all he might and searched, but was unable to find her. "No... This isn't what we do Draco, we'd have found a way!! We'd have found a way you hear me?!" He yelled out, wishing his voice could get her. He returned to Magnolia, feeling like a failure. He just got his daughter back only to lose her, now it seemed like he'll never see her again. He loved his daughter. What happened? She didn't have to run.

"She didn't have to run..." Was all Natsu said as he returned home.

-----

It was several weeks after the shock of what happened. Several of the S classes were told to investigate any dark guild activities or keep an ear and eye out for The runaway Dragneel, and bring her home. Even if they had to drag her. Natsu however sat at the guild, feeling depressed, hopeless and heartbroken. Nothing seemed to bring him out of this current slump. All he did was play the music box and silently let his tears flow.

Fenrir was in the training yard, bashing every training dummy with his wooden sword, Draconius's words to him echoing in his ears. Draco ran away because somehow she knew about who he ran into. Who he was unable to defeat. So he did the only thing he could do. Keep training, get stronger.

He even started to when no one was looking enchant the dummies to fight back, with two to three times more strength then he dished out at them. "I hate dark guilds, they took my home, and now possibly my first friend in years after my screw up..." He muttered as a dummy struck him in the back and he stumbled, when he said screw up, he meant the loss of his arm. He lost it trying to defend Mirajane's own child, a young woman a year older then he. But like her mother, because of what happened on that assignment she couldn't do missions anymore and sometimes helped around the bar. But Fenrir avoids her gaze.

"I hate them," a strike from another dummy. "I hate them....I may be a fool, and a one armed freak But for my friends I need to be stronger! I will be STRONG!" he swung his blade breaking the dummies and sending a shockwave throughout the guild. Panting he fell onto his knees yelling from the strain he gave his body, "I'm so sorry Draco, I'm so sorry, I wasn't strong enough... I would've formed a team with you if you stayed..."

But he knew no one would listen to his ravings, his howls. No one heeded the Wolf's howl save for the surrogate parents that loved him. He didn't allow anyone else to try and approach him, but his current pain dulled this instinct. "Please... Any gods out there, bring her home, please. I'm sorry I rejected any friendship before.. just bring her back."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:41 am 

Draco had been on the run for about 9 and a half weeks and she was no longer in Fiore, she was in the Pergrande Kingdom far to the north, she was hiding out in a forest on the northern border almost leaving the Ishgar Penninsual. There was a town near the forest that she would sometimes visit to get more supplies, she would travel to other nearby towns to get supplies as well so that it wasn't easy for anyone to pinpoint where she was hiding out.

Draco was currently laying on a handcarved bed in the cave she had made her secret base. Draco was going through her supplies to see what was running low and that she needed to stock up on. Draco had been working odd jobs in several nearby towns to earn the money she needed to survive. Draco would also catch fish using the skills Natsu had taught her and either cook them to eat herself or sell them for money. It was currently Winter so there was a think carpet of snow on the ground and she couldn't go fishing to get food so she had to work in town. Draco noticed that she was running low on art supplies as well as food and she needed to buy some heavier clothing to keep warm. Draco left the cave wearing a wooden mask, instead of her Fairy Tail mask because it was too recognizable, and headed towards the town.

Draco had just finished buying her food and art supplies, now she just needed to buy the warmer clothes. Draco stopped by a store and bought a simple fur-lined hooded cloak, some fur snowboots, gloves, a black and pink striped scarf, and some snowpants. Draco finished paying for the clothes and was about to leave the town when she heard a familiar voice say, "Gajeel. Are you sure we're headed the right way? Lu-chan said that we should head Southwest to get to our job location. I think we went the wrong way. The map says that the town we're in is on the northern border of the Pergrande Kingdom. We're going the wrong way, Gajeel." Draco recognized the voice as Aunt Levy's voice and from the sound of it, Pantherlily and Gajeel were with her. Draco quickly ducked into an alleyway and hoped the the smell from the nearby dumpster would mask her scent well enough for Uncle Gajeel to not detect it. Draco knew that the mask she wore was completely different from the mask she wore in the Fairy Tail guild and it was rather plain for something Draco would wear, she would usually decorate her masks whenever she changed them but the mask she was wearing now was just a plain old wooden mask made from local Fir Trees and completely unpainted. Draco hoped that even if he did see her the mask would fool him into thinking it wasn't her. Draco also did her best to make it look like she was just another homeless person in this town, there were pleanty of homeless people in town so she could easily be mistaken for just a more eccentric homeless person. Draco prayed with all her might that she wouldn't be found, but what she didn't realize was that in her panick to conceal her footprints in the snow and hide, she had dropped the little pink dragon plush that Natsu had made for her when she was a baby on the ground in the middle of the street.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:11 am 

Gajeel sighed. "Well I thought to get to southwest you go northeast." Gajeel stated as Pantherlilly sighed. Before the black cat made any comment about it Gajeel covered his companion's mouth. "Hold that thought Lilly." He whispered as he picked up an object from the cold street.

The iron dragon slayer took a whif of the plush toy and suddenly the scent trail appeared in his senses. Pantherlily did the same thing and nodded at the Iron Dragonslayer. "Levy, there's no time to lose." He stated as he flew up and towards the dumpster landing next to Draco in his large muscular form and picking her up with one arm and held her like a bag as Gajeel approached them.

"You dropped this Squirt." Gajeel stated. "Now what the hell were you thinking? Dragon Slayers don't run away from their problems. They stand their ground like the powerful Wizards they are! You think your Dad beat Zeref up by high tailing it?" He sighed. "Speaking of him, he's really really glum. All he does is sit and cry. Uncle Gajeel wants him back up on his feet darnit!"

"Running away like that is NOT the Fairy Tail way!" Pantherliy stated as he threw a chop on the masked girl's head.

"Hey watch it you could've knocked her out!" Gajeel yelled.

"That was the plan wasn't it? I acted soundly on my strategy." Lily stated as The Iron Dragonslayer used his abilities to make bindings on his Goddaughter's wrists and ankles. "Just don't tell Lucy I did that."

---

Several hours later, the Redfox Trio was heading back to Magnolia, however, Lily bowed his head low to Draco who was being carried there by Gajeel.

"I apologize profusely for hitting your head." The black exceed stated.

"Don't apologize Lily. She's going to face several punishments. Natsu's, Lucy's and Mine." Gajeel said firmly.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:11 am 

Draco was lifted from her hiding place by Pantherlilly. Draco struggled to get out of his grip when Gajeel showed her the toy she had dropped and started talking to her, "Now what the hell were you thinking? Dragon Slayers don't run away from their problems. They stand their ground like the powerful Wizards they are! You think your Dad beat Zeref up by high tailing it?" He then sighed. "Speaking of him, he's really really glum. All he does is sit and cry. Uncle Gajeel wants him back up on his feet darnit!" Draco already had tears starting to drip down her face when Pantherlilly said, "Running away like that is NOT the Fairy Tail way!" Before he threw a chop on her head and Gajeel fussed at him for doing that because he could have knocked her out. Before Gajeel got to put the restraints on, she used her escape artist skills to get out of Pantherlilly's grip and stood in front of her Uncle Gajeel trembleing violently, she said, "That's easy for you to say... It's easy for everyone to say that running away isn't the answer and that facing your problems is the best thing to do. I know my Daddy beat Zeref and I know he didn't beat him by running away but he didn't have to live over half of his life seeing all the horrible things that his enemies did every time he closed his eyes! He didn't get tortured to the point that having his eye ripped out of his skull doesn't even hurt!! He doesn't see a monster EVERY SINGLE TIME HE SEES HIS REFLECTION!!!! HE DOESN'T HAVE TO WEAR A MASK TO KEEP PEOPLE FROM LOOKING AT HIM WITH FEAR OR PITY!!!!! HE DOESN'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH THAT EVERY SINGLE DAY OF HIS LIFE!!!!!! I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT DOES!!!!!!!!" Draco then reached up and ripped her mask off her face to reveal a horrible sight. Her face was so pale it was like looking at a ghost, her left eye wasn't brown like the eyes she had been born with but instead it was the same shade of toxic green that Razor Callaghan's was, the area around her left eye looked like someone had been trying to gouge out her eye socket to rip her eye out before deciding it was too much of a hassle and surgically removed her eye and stitched up the cut in a way that showed whoever did it didn't care if it ever healed or not, and there were tears streaming down her face and her eyes were filled with a look of intense emotional pain and trauma. It was difficult for Levy to look at Draco's face without trying to look away, it was horrifying what had happened to Draco that resulted in her looking this way. Draco looked down crying and said, "I ran away to protect the guild from them. If they came to the guild and discovered I wasn't there and nobody knew where I was or how to find me, they would have let the guild be because they don't take hostages and the don't wast their time fighting people who don't have what they want. They would have just come to the guild and left it just as quickly as they came! I know this because I've seen him do it many times before! And the people he does fight never survives unless he finds that he has no use for them anymore. He KILLED the second strongest of the Ten Wizard Saints like it was NOTHING! And what he does to the bodies of his victims is too horrific for me to describe and I have to see it every single time it happens through his eyes." Draco then collapsed to the ground crying her eyes out. She was terrified of Razor Callaghan and what he would do to her friends and family if they got in his way and it was completely obvious. Draco felt Uncle Gajeel make bindings on her wrists and ankles so that she didn't run away again.

Draco was looking at the ground as Lily apologized to her for hitting her head. Draco didn't even show any signs of hearing the apology but her dull eyes were just looking at the ground without really seeing anything. Draco was lost within the depths of her mind as the headed home.

When they got back to the guild Lucy was overjoyed to see Draco back home safe but she was furious at her for running away like that and ruining her father's birthday. The hooded cloak that Draco had bought in the town up north was still on her body and the hood was pulled over to hide her face as she looked down. Her tears were falling on the floor of the guild and Draco had realized on the trip home how stupid she was to think that she could ever go back to how things were before all these horrible things happened. Draco now realized that only an idiot would truely believe things could go back to the way things were in the distant past.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:24 pm 

Natsu saw Gajeel bringing her back, he didn't have to be a smart guy to know why Draco had her Hood up. Lucy gave her the scolding of a lifetime as he softly smiled. His face fell though when he noticed that she was crying, he had to tell her that things will be alright, that even though she ran away she was still his daughter and Fairy Tail was still family.

Then the shockwave that shook the guild occurred again as Natsu glared in the direction of the training fields then towards Gray. "Hey Ice Princess! Tell your son to not go haywire like that unless he was actually fighting someone!"

"Knowing that idiot he decided to make the dummies fight back to make him fight harder." Gray stated with a slightly concerned hum. "He hasn't done training like that since he lost his arm."

"Which means Fen-chain is depressed Gray-sama! We have to make him stop before he hurts himself! He could be bleeding from the splinters! Or worse be really bruised!!" Juvia shouted worry painted clear on her face. The worry became much more visible when Fenrir walked into view. He was using his wooden sword like a walking cane, and as Juvia predicted, he was covered in cuts and bruises.

He sat down at a table and didn't notice what was going on. All he did was mutter, "Have to replace the dummies then get stronger." Natsu heard the comment and so did Gajeel, and boy, the Iron Dragon Slayer looked like he wanted to clock his Best Friend's adopted son.

The Boy still owed him rent after all! Fenrir however continued to mutter. "I'm going to get stronger, then I'm kicking Razor's ass, just you wait. Just you wait..."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:24 pm 

Draco couldn't even hear her mother's voice as she lectured her. Draco was too absorbed trying to block out the voices inside her head that speaking of horrible things. Draco ended up summoning Draconius with her mind without realizing it. Draconius appeared soon and sat down next to Draco.

When Fenrir came into the guild hall with cuts and bruises, Draco smelled the blood and grabbed her head groaning like she was in pain. Kurai ran into the guild when he heard she was back and saw her on the ground clutching her head like she was in pain. Lucy crouched down with a worried look on her face. Natsu had also crouched down next to Draco. Lucy said, "Draco? Sweetie what's wrong? Does your head hurt?" Levy looked confused and said, "I thought she said she couldn't feel pain?" Lucy said, "Well obviously it was a lie because she's in pain right now! Come on, Sweetie. We'll get you a doctor. Can you stand?" As Lucy reached out her hand to touch her Draco said, "N-Not safe...It's not safe...You're not safe..." Draco was trembling violently with a crazed look in her eyes. Lucy said, "W-What do you mean "not safe"? Not safe from what, Sweetheart? Is it Devil Serpent? Are they close?" Lucy had a look of intenmse motherly concern for her daughter. Draco shook her head and said in a strained voice, "N-Not safe...from ME!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Please...I don't want to hurt you..." After Draco finished speaking the hand that she was grabbing her head with began digging her fingernails into her skull.

As Draco let out a few shakey breaths she sighed in a relaxed way. Her body stopped trembling and she seemed to start chuckling, she then threw back her head in a crazed laughing fit. She then stopped laughing and stood up slowly, it was as if she was a completely different person. Lucy swallowed and said, "Draco?...Honey, are you feeling okay?" Draco then chuckled and grinned sinisterly at her mother and said, "I'm sorry, Draco can't come to the communication Lacrima right now. Please leave a message after you die!" Draco then lashed out at Lucy using her Crystal Dragon Slayer magic but barely missed Lucy as Erza had grabbed Lucy out of the way in the nick of time. Draco laughed and said, "Aww, I missed." Draconius said, "Stop it Draco! This isn't you!...No...You're not Draco, are you?" Draco smirked as she bent her body in a way that only a crazy person would and said, "Ding ding ding! We have a winner!" "Who the HELL are you?!" Demanded Draconius. Draco reached up and placed her hand on her face, covering her eyes while chuckling before becoming silent and parting her fingers to reveal that her right eye, that was usually brown in color, was glowing blood red with her pupil nothing more than a sliver the size of a toothpick. Draco said, "Come now, Draconius. Surely you haven't forgotten your true master, the one who created you?" Draconius looked confused for a moment before his eyes widened as he realized who had taken over Draco's body. Draconius said, "Now I see why the Heavens saw fit for me to protect Draco specifically. No, I haven't forgotten you. Lord Devlin Swivlinov, King of Demons and Creator of All Evils in this world. Or as some humans call you, the Devil." Draco then reached a hand out and patted the Demon Wolf's head as if to congratulate him for figuring it out.

Kurai said, "I-I don't understand... How did you come to be in my little sister's body?!" Draco then walked up one of the wooden beams supporting the guild hall's roof as she spoke, "It happened while the Dark Guild Devil Serpent still had her. You see, they had to provide me with a host body to allow me to walk the earth again but they didn't know who to chose to be my host. They soon discovered that the Fire Dragon Slayer who had defeated Zeref, had two children with his blood running through their veins. So they sent a scout to find out more about the Salamander's children. They were originally planning to take you to be my host but they noticed that your sister, who's body I possess right now, had a much greater raw magical ability that hadn't been tapped into yet, she didn't even have a specific type of magic yet so that made her the perfect canidate." Kurai glared at Draco's body, furious with the monster that had taken over it. Draco smirked and said, "My, my. Such angry faces and I haven't even begun to get to the good part. You see, once the had taken her they had to prepare her body for me. They had to torture her enough that she wouldn't be able to feel pain even if you slowly cut off her fingers. Once they thought she was ready, they had to test her body to see if she could feel pain. So the good master Razor Callaghan decided to try and remove her eye and replace it with his while she was still awake. If she didn't show any signs of pain with that then that would mean she was ready for the ritual. So when gouging her eye out to remove it didn't work, they decided to surgically remove it while she was still awake. She screamed quite a bit but only because of the pure terror she felt, she couldn't feel anything from the procedure. Then once her body had healed after 3 weeks they preformed the ritual to place me in her body. After it was done and she escaped, well, escaped really isn't the right word to use since they knew she had freed herself and saw no need to pursue her since the ritual was already done and over with. But I must say that I found it rather difficult to take controle of her body before she awakened me from my dorment state. It wasn't easy for her to awaken me either since she can't feel hate." Kurai said, "What do you mean she can't feel hate? Everyone can, it's a natural human emotion." Draco shook her head and said, "I mean exactly what I said, she can't feel hate. The closest emotion to hatred that she can feel is rage. They say Love and Hate are two sides of the same coin but what happens when the side of the coin for Hate is blank? I'll tell you what happens, they become very forgiving and kind, so much so that it becomes their greatest weakness. Draco can't hate anyone, not me, not the people who kidnapped her, not even the man who stole her eye from her and carved the reminder of her torment into her face. When I did finally awake, it was when she was being attacked by an assassin who had dicovered that I had been transeferred to her body and had no choice but to kill her before I had a chance to awaken. I awoke and killed not only the assassin but her first friend since returning as well. Kurai should know this, since he discovered her after it had happened. Unfortunatlly my control over her didn't last as she soon came to her senses when she realized she had killed her friend. The pathetic child who would have died without my help then began to blame herself for what had happened! Ha! What an idiot she is to not have realized sooner that she wasn't the only one in her body! She only realized it after seeing that pathetic wolf boy, Fenrir was it? Was about to be attacked! I had graciously shown her what was happening to her friends and she realized that she wasn't the only one in this body so she not only ran away from the guild to protect you all from the Devil Serpent Guild but from herself as well! And so that brings us to the end of our little path down memory lane. Oh, I almost forgot to mention this one teeny tiny thing! You can't kill me without killing her. She's never coming back." Draco then laughed at them before using her magic to make a Teleport Crystal and using it to teleport far away from the guild, to parts unknown.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:26 pm 

The Guild was in shock, for a moment, nobody moved, except for Natsu. "Kurai, look after things. And everyone else, wish me luck. I'm going to find out how to beat this demon up. No one does this to my daughter and gets away with it." He said. He then walked out of the guild. He knew where he was going to go first. He had no choice.

Fenrir only gripped his wooden blade tighter to the point where the blade broke. He struggled to stand as he summoned his regular blade with what little magic energy left. "I'm going to rest, but as soon as I wake up. I'm going to start hunting down those bastards."

"Are you planning on hurting them?" Erza asked, secretly trying to contact the other Masters for an emergency meeting.

"Maybe. I hope not to kill them if necessary." Fenrir stated as he left for home to rest and recover from training.

-------

It took Natsu several days to get to the Prison. To the one occupant of it, who was being held there by various bindings and wards.

"Have you come to finally kill me Natsu?" The prisoner asked with a raised brow. "Or is this a different matter?"

"No. Cut the crap Brother. The Devil himself has possessed my daughter because of those Devil Serpents. I want to get my daughter back from his clutches." Natsu growled.

"That's a near impossible task Natsu. You might lose her if you try to banish the King of Demons the wrong way." Zeref explained, "but there is a place where a way can be found, but only Dragon Slayers have been known to find this place. And it's been lost for a long while. What do you know of a Place called, The Archive?"

-----

Fenrir was defeating a small group of Dark Wizards. "Where does the Devil Serpents gather?!" he demanded as he grabbed one.

"You're putting your nose into things that don't belong Fenrir, Wolf of Fairy Tail." Came a voice and a steely hiss of a sword being drawn. "I am the Demon Swordsman of the Dark Guild Dragon's Eye. I challenge you under the Swordsman's Commandments."

"Very well. If I win, tell me what I want to know." Fenrir agreed as he got into a ready stance.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:34 am 

Kurai nodded and said, "I won't let you down this time, Dad." Lucy hugged Natsu and kissed him before saying, "Bring our baby girl back home safe." Lucy's eyes were red from all the crying she had done. Lucy wanted Draco home again.

Draco had actually teleported to the Devil Serpent guild to let them know that the King of Demons had finally taken control of his host. The Dark Guild had been celebrating the return of the King of Darkness by slaughtering anyone that was stupid enough to travel alone. The murders were happening all over the Ishghar Penninsula so it would be difficult to pinpoint the location of the Devil Serpent guild.

Darkness. That's all Draco could see. It was cold and dark in the part of her mind that her soul had retreated to to protect her from the corruption that threatened to take over not only her body but her soul too. She had used the last of the magic power within her mind to place a protective barrier around her soul so that the Demon couldn't corrupt the real Draco anymore than he already had. If someone had tried to enter her mind to see the state of her consciousness then the protective barrier that contained her soul would look much like a dragon egg made of crystal. They would also see that while the barrier was made of pink crystal that had a pulsating glow like a heartbeat, there was also black crystals that seemed to be trying to break into the pink crystal. Draco knew that she had lost the battle but the war within her wasn't over yet. Draco knew that her family would do everything in their power to bring her back, her WHOLE family. That didn't just include her guildmates and their friends and allies from the other guilds, but also the man that her father had defeated a long time ago and wanted to forget. Her Uncle by blood, Zeref. Draco knew that they would find a way to save her, she had to believe that or else she would truely be lost forever. Draco slowly opened her eyes within the crystal egg, "The Sacred Spell; Soul...Savior?" Draco then slowly closed her eyes again and said, "Daddy...If you can hear my voice please listen...Listen... The name of the spell you need to find is known as...Sacred Spell; Soul Savior... Please find it... Find it Daddy... Please..." Draco's voice was trembling in fear and sadness but she knew that if she didn't at least TRY to let Natsu know the name of the spell needed to save her, he would never find it because nobody could learn the name unless the spell revealed itself to them so not even her Uncle Zeref would know the name of the spell, just where to find it. Draco prayed that her voice reached her Daddy.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:15 am 

"The Archive is a place where hidden knowledge of magic is held. It could hold the spell needed to banish this devil back. I know not the name. That is for you to discover on your own Natsu. I'm sorry I couldn't be of anymore service, However, as I am imprisoned here, I cannot aid you further."

"It's alright Zeref. Thank you." As Natsu left he thought he could hear his Daughter's voice calling out to him, saying something about a spell. This only spurred him onwards to go to the desert. It held plenty of ruins. Maybe he could sniff out the Archive.

However, when Natsu left, the dark Wizard only set his head down. "All this because of me. Now fools hurt Natsu in the worst way and summoned a powerful demon? I will NOT let this go unpunished." The Black Sorceror began to subtly perform the most complicated puzzle with his magic.

His Family needed him. He was willing to escape then quietly return to prison, after teaching this Dark Guild the error of their ways.

-----

The swordsmen clashed and fought for 10 straight minutes. No use of magic was allowed, only their knowledge of the sword. Fenrir tied his blade shut to the scabbard so that he wouldn't kill who he wanted to interrogate.

Eventually he swept the dark wizard from under his feet and pointed his blade at him. "I win, now talk."

"Is doing this about redemption for failing your Guild so long ago? The day you lost your arm and the Demon's Daughter nearly losing her life, making her unable to be a wizard'for who knows how long?" The Demon Swordsman asked as Fenrir narrowed his eyes.

"No. Mira kept forgiving me several times over. This is about me proving that I won't let it happen again. And if I don't help a friend right now then what good of a wizard am I. Now you, must talk!" Fenrir shouted. "Where is the Devil Serpent Guild Hall?! Where is Razor Calaghan?!"

"After the "Demon King's" return, they've been active lately. They're never going to let you within 20 feet of their guild hall."

"Then I find one of them and MAKE them take me! But thank you for letting me know." Fenrir said with a smile before rapping the Swordsman's head with his sheathed blade before beginning his search for a Devil Serpent Member.

He'll make the next one he sees take him there. One way or the other.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:46 pm 

Draco appeared behind Fenrir and had actually stolen one of his magical swords from his Requip Space. Ever since the King of Demons had taken over her body she had obtained more magic power than she ever had before and could do things that most wizards could only ever dream of doing. Demon King Draco was levitating before she chuckled and said, "Looks like the Fairy Wolf is missing something." When Fenrir turned to face her she smiled sinisterly and said, "And I'm not talking about your sword or your arm." Demon King Draco then proceeded to use her hand to mess up Fenrir's hair like an older sibling might do to their younger sibling to tease the affectionately and when Fenrir knocked her hand away she disappeared in a puff of smoke and reappeared behind him again. Demon King Draco said, "Do you know what it is that you're missing? Well, I'll tell you. Then again, telling you isn't very fun. I know! I'll just show you." Demon King Draco then blew a cloud of dust-sized Memory Crystals.

Demon King Draco was showing Fenrir his past. Before seeing Draco's possession, before meeting Razor Callaghan, before the job with Draco, before coming to Fairy Tail, before meeting Gray and Juvia, before his life was destroyed by a Dark Guild. Demon King Draco was showing him his life in his hometown, with his family and friends. Demon King Draco said, "You're missing your real name. Do you want me to tell you your real name? You see, I'm the one who your life was destroyed for. The Dark Guild that destroyed your life was a branch of the Devil Serpant Guild. They destroyed your home because there was an artifact hidden there that was needed to preform the Possession Ritual. If the Leader of your little town had just surrendured the artifact like he was told then your home wouldn't have been destroyed, you'd still have your friends, your family, and your name." Demon King Draco then ended the vision of the past but not before accidentally showing Draco's soul within the pink egg-like Crystal Barrier that was glowing in a heartbeat-like pattern. Fenrir would also be able to see the black crystals that were starting to grow over the barrier while trying to break into it.

Demon King Draco smirked and said, "I'll ask you again since you didn't answer the first time. Do you want to know your real name?" Demon King Draco was playing a sick game with Fenrir's emotions. It was one of the King of Demons's favorite ways to entertain himself and it was going to be even more entertaining toying with Fenrir's emotions from within the body of his first friend since he lost his arm.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:45 pm 

Fenrir whipped around at the voice and saw the Demon King using Draco's body to communicate with him. He swatted at her hand to move it away from his Head when she ruffled it. "Cut the crap Demon. This could all be over if you have her back. I'm missing my fri-"

Before he said anything else, The Demin King blew memory dust at him.

He rubbed his face and looked around. He saw the village. Then he saw himself as a young boy, playing. Fenrir tried to approach him, but realized this was only a memory. An illusion of his past, brought before his eyes. The more the demon king gave this explanation, or perhaps it was a revelation, that it was Devil Serpent who made him who he was today he gripped his fist and whirled towards the demon, only to look even more shocked at the Crystals. Fenrir could only stare in open shock at what seemed to be Draco, trying to protect what remained of herself. He had a right to be angry at this Demon. But he cannot hurt it and Draco.

He shook his head when the illusion faded. He looked at the demon once more as it asked the question. "I know my name." Fenrir stated. "It doesn't matter who I was back then. I am Fenrir, son of Gray. I am a Fairy Tail wizard. I will punish your guild, and myself and everyone in Fairy Tail will find a way to save Draco. So hold on a little while longer Draco." As he said this, he dismissed the Requip weapon the demon king stole and kept walking down the road.

It'd take more then the demon king taunting him, however infuriating it may be, to cloud the objective he had in mind.

----

Natsu searched for the Archive in the deserts, hoping to find some sort of clue or scent, as Zeref said that only Dragon Slayers could find it. He didn't like going to his brother, but he was his blood, as he was also possibly the only one who could show enough courage to save his daughter. And he'll pull Fairy Tail to this objective with that courage.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:43 pm 

Demon King Draco shrugged and said, "Okay. Your loss. I would have given Draco control for about an hour if you said yes but you said no so that chance is off the table." Demon King Draco laughed at the look on Fenrir's face after she said that before teleporting away.

It had been two weeks since Draco had lost control of her own body and she knew her father had yet to find the Archive but he was getting really close. Zeref had actually escaped from prison the very same day Natsu had told him about what had been happening with his niece but he escaped after night fell. The Devil Serpent guild had become more cautious of their activities when they learned of Zeref's escape. While the King of Demons knew of Zeref's power and his knowledge of ancient ruins and powerful spells that had been long forgotten and that he was not a force to take lightly, he thought it would be fun to mess with Zeref as well. After all, it's not everyday that he gets to toy with the emotions of a powerful wizard like Zeref. The Demon decided to go have some fun with him, if the Demon King was lucky, Zeref might actually injure his host's body just enough that the protective barrier that prevented him from completely corrupting Draco's Soul to the point that he could erase it from existence would shatter and render their efforts to save Draco useless. What grand fun it would be to see the looks on the faces of the people who called Draco a friend when they realized that she had been erased from existence and could never come back. Her soul wouldn't even pass on to anywhere because it would no longer exist if that happened.

Demon King Draco had a little trouble locating Zeref but she managed to pinpoint his location and appeared behind him. She said, "To think the Black Wizard Zeref would be willing to help try and save a weak, pathetic, useless little girl. How far you must have fallen to reduce yourself to interfere with a petty squabble between wizards. I would've thought the Great Zeref would be above small matters like these. I guess I was wrong." Demon King Draco was taunting Zeref with her words, knowing she would get some sort of reaction from him. She was going to enjoy this.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:17 pm 

Zeref was experiencing at least a moment of peace from the constant walking he did. He was planning to set up a secret hideaway to plan a little companion for Draco's friend Fenrir. He just needed the tools to create what he had in mind when The Demon King appeared to him.

To say Zeref was annoyed at the Demi's taunts was an understatement, but he knew better. He wouldn't dare harm Natsu's daughter in any way. And to see Draco this far into the possession yet still fighting for her life infuriated him more. Especially the damage to her face.

"If goading me to hurt Draco even further so that you can win is your goal, you'll not find it from me. But I am angered at this Dark Guild that brought this about on MY niece. If you wanted a body Devlin, all you had to do was ask me before my incarceration." Zeref said with a mock pout. "I'd have had one made especially for you. But you didn't. That is why I'm not going to fight you, and punish your guild when the time is right. For now I shall do what I do best and observe, make an Etherious or Two. Now begone I've no time to play."

He had much to do. Ideas to form, plans to make. An Etherious to build. Maybe he would make it a companion to Fenrir. Something that would be, according to men, 'Eye Candy'.

Yes, he'd love to see the results of it. He needed to make a book, fast.

--------

Natsu was at this for weeks. He sometimes sent messages to Lucy telling him he's getting closer. In truth, he didn't know where he was until he smelled something, something delicious coming from one of the ruins. Hunger getting the best of him he went in.

-----

Fenrir was simply wandering most of the continent. Currently he stopped at Crocus to rest his feet for a time. The search for Devil Serpent's guild hall was getting fruitless. Natsu sent him a message to not give up. But he felt like he was a failure at the moment. He secretly did want to know his real name. To have some sort of closure from that part of his past.

But he knew that the Demon King might have fabricated some of the details of his loss. No one really knew the Dark Guild that attack. Serpent devil being responsible would've just been something to try and aggravate him. But he had to admit, the demon delving into his life made him at the end of his rope.

He didn't know what to do. He needed help.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:56 pm 

Demon King Draco sighed in feigned disappointment when Zeref said he would have made him a body if he asked. She said, "Awww. Really? You'd do that for little old me? I'm flattered that you would offer to do that Zeref but I didn't ask you because having a body made for me the way you do it isn't very fun. I actually wanted this body when my Guild showed me a list of possible hosts."

The Demon King knew he was making him angry just from possessing this body and seeing the damage that had been done to his niece. He decided to push him much further and said, "I chose this specific body not just because of it's raw untapped magic power but because of who the host was related to. It's much more fun to toy with the emotions of more passionate and emotionally driven people by taking over their loved ones, kind of like your little brother is. The funny thing is that your little niece can't hate anyone for anything they've done to her or her loved ones. She doesn't hate me or my guild for everything we've done to ruin her life and the lives of so many others, she doesn't hate you either. Even though her body was the prefect host for me, her mind was another story. I had taken control of her body once before but it was hard to keep control of it because of her freakishly kind and forgiving nature. So I had to wait and corrupt her mind and soul slowly enough so nobody would notice her soul being gradually corrupted and fool them into thinking her changing personality was just from her maturing. I just had to wait for the opportunity to take control again." Demon King Draco was grinning the entire time. It really was fun trying to **** off Zeref even more than he already was.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 590 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 30  Next