All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:28 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

He felt the expanse of oblivion. He couldn't remember how he got there, or what happened to him. But he then saw a bright light, seeing its beauty he approached it. But the moment he touched it, he felt pain, then he saw himself in a ___ and _________ looked at him. __ smiled a chilling smile.

"Welcome to your new nightmare ____________"

Gasping for breath, he sat up straight. Holding his chest he panted heavily before looking around. He was in a room with many beds. It seemed to be a hospital of some kind. He didn't know how he got there nor what happened that made him get there. He turned to his right and saw a young black haired girl in the bed nearby him.

"What... Happened? Where am I?"

----

"Come on Riku! We have to figure out why Leon called us back here! It has to be something important!" Sora shouted as he landed the Gummi ship in its usual spot in Radiant Garden. He got an urgent message to come immediately. He hoped it wasn't a new bad guy. He and the other wielders had enough of dealing with bad guys for a little while.

However he knew a wielder's work is never done.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:29 am 

Stirring softly, the young girl clothed in black robes and wearing her onyx black haircut in a messy bob reaching beneath her chin sat up slowly. She sat upright, facing forward, her deep sea blue eyes lacking any emotion or light, and they even appeared to be rather clouded. For a brief second, however, her eyes held some emotion akin to... sadness, as she slowly raised a small hand clothed in black to her chest, lowering her head slightly. As soon as that was done, however, her hand fell limp onto her lap and she opened her mouth, as if to speak, but nothing more than a quiet whine emerged, quite childlike in nature.

This female didn't seem to notice the other one beside her immediately. Instead, she sat there, very much like a vegetable. A zombie, her head empty of any contents, wiped clean of anything this girl may possibly have had before. If she even had anything at all. Instead of turning her head, her eyes flickered to her left towards the male, after several seconds of doing nothing. Her eyes didn't narrow, nor did they widen. She simply stared, blankly, continuing to sit as she was. Perhaps she was confused, as well, and her staring was a way to reach out. Perhaps to ask the male if he knew what was going on, or if he was confused as well.

----

Kairi sat inside the Gummi Ship, watching as Sora called to their other friend, Riku, about a new mission. She sighed, smiling, brushing her hair slowly over her shoulder.
"Thanks again for bringing me along, Sora." She said gratefully, tilting her head as she directed her smile towards him, her eyes narrowing joyfully. "I was beginning to think you guys would forget I had a keyblade as well. After all you yourself said I'm pretty good with a keyblade before." Kairi then stood up, looking out the front window of their ship, her eyes calmly examining her place of birth.
Before she allowed herself to get too caught up in her memories, she turned to face where Riku was sitting. "You're not gonna' be slowing us down the whole time, are you?" She joked, giving a small nod to him.

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:17 pm 

The young man raised a brow as the young girl simply stared. "I guess you're probably as confused as I am. So let's try and figure us out first. We're two people in a hospital, with no idea how we got here or remember anything."

It was then he heard a door open, and a young woman wearing a pink dress with a magenta overcoat walked in, and she nearly backed up in surprise at seeing the two sitting up. "Goodness! You're up!" She said as she pulled up a chair.

"Okay, I'm Aerith, if either of you remember your names, can you tell me?" The young woman asked.

-----

"I won't slow you down Kairi. Not sure about Sora though," Riku said with a small smile indicating he was joking.

"Come on Riku, have some faith." Sora said laughing. Eventually the ship landed onto the gardens and Sora went to the exit. "Come on guys! Let's get going!"

Waiting nearby was Leon, who seemed to have a passive look on his face as the trio approached him, "Sora, Riku, Kairi." Leon said in greeting. "Something strange had occurred, two individuals with almost no memory of who or what they are appeared outside the city. We don't know who or what they are. We hope you can help us solve this problem."

"No problem, how bad could it be?" Sora asked. Riku rolled his eyes with a smile.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:04 pm 

The girl simply stared towards Aerith, her gaze just as blank as before. Whatever invisible force it was which kept the girl's mouth clamped shut, it was clear she wouldn't be speaking any time soon. Her hands rested, palms-up, atop her lap. Eventually her head lowered, and her face twisted into a confused, troubled expression.

She stared at her lap and hands, her eyes not moving, as though they were a puzzle she must solve with her eyes, that she had no idea how to solve. After a few seconds, she actually raised a hand to her face, lifting her head and tilting her head at her palm and fingers. She turned her hand slowly to look at both sides of her hands, individually closing each finger, before she reopened them and then closed her fingers at the same time. As she stared at her hand, her previous gaze had gained nothing to it.

----

Kairi couldn't help laughing aloud at Riku's joke, before she reached over and lightly elbowed Riku. "Oh, come on, you're both pretty slow." She jokes along, before standing up and following Sora to the exit of their ship. Outside, she stood beside him, giving Leon her full focus as he spoke.

"Well... Where outside of town did they appear, exactly?" She asked, just to be sure they knew exactly where they were going. Another question then popped into her mind, her eyes veering back and forth towards Riku and Sora, before they locked back onto Leon. "Are they apart of Organization 13? Have they attacked anybody?"

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:26 pm 

The young man, after observing this visitor and his fellow roommate. Aerith's face fell a little. "Poor dear." She said as she turned to the white haired male. "How about you? Do you remember your name?"

He thought for several minutes, his mind not a blank slate like the young woman's, but an abyss. He struggled to find a name. Slowly he opened his mouth and said with hesitation, "Nier. My name is Nier I don't know where I am or what brought me here."

"Okay that's a start. Do you remember anything else about you? Where you're from?" Nier only shook his head and once more her face showed a little sadness and dissappointment.

----

"They were found right outside the entrance of the city." Leon explained as he walked the three to the hospital. "If they're awake Aerith is trying to communicate with them. We don't believe they're with Organization XIII."

"What do you mean?" Riku asked, Sora was just soaking in the information as he walked.

"The girl was unconscious, but the older boy was fighting five heartless. He used a strange magic I've never seen before. Then he passed out, I think he hit his head when he hit the ground." Leon explained. "I just hope Yuffie doesn't go and interrupt Aerith's attempt at communication. You can go see them. If there is anything else you'll need I'll be in Seventh Heaven." Leon said as he walked towards a building with a sign saying that name on it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:42 am 

Still, the girl continued to sit. It was as though before she awoke, somebody had plastered her face with a blank mask only resembling her facial features. Because there was nothing noteworthy of her expression to be seen, at the moment, her features remaining twisted and confused. She eventually raised her head, looking back up towards Aerith. She stared at Aerith, as though she were trying to read her, or what her thoughts were, or if she was confused as well.

The girl turned to her side, her feet dangling over the edge of the bed. Planting her arms beside her, she gave a small push off the bed, only for her legs to tremble and collapse on her the second she stood upon them. Did she maybe forget how to walk, as well? She sat beside her bed, her face now even more confused, before she gripped the sheets beside her bed, using them to help her sit up. When she reached for the blankets, the thin sheets easily came loose and flew off the bed, leaving the girl's body now sprawled beside her bed, on the flat white flooring.

----

"Wait." Kairi called out to Leon, just before he reached Seventh Haven. She stepped forward, taking a few steps even, to catch up with him.

"You said the boy was fighting heartless with strange magic." She began. "He didn't happen to have a keyblade, did he?" She asked, before she looked over her shoulder, back towards her two other male friends, who both had keyblades of their own.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:33 pm 

Aerith gave a small "Eep!" When the girl fell off her bed and onto the floor, she rushed to pick her up and sit her back on then heel "Are you okay? You're obviously too weak, or don't remember how to stand to be getting up yet, poor dear,"

Nier on the other handmade immediately stood up from his bed and went over to check on her. "Hey, you okay?" He asked. Suddenly his head began to hurt.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked the unconscious girl as all of a sudden five heartless sprang out in ambush of the individuals as he then drew his sword. One managed to cut his arm as the blue haired boy glared at the heartless. He then spoke in a monotone voice.

"_____ is _____, _____ are ____s, and ____s are _____!" He then attacked them and all went white.

He shivered a bit. "Nier? Are you alright?" Aerith asked.

"Yeah, just zoned out." He stated.

-----

Leon paused and he turned to look at the three. "I didn't see a Keyblade on him Kairi. I'm not sure if he has one. The magic he used seemed dark in its nature."

"Like Darkness?" Riku asked and Leon could only nod as he went into the seventh heaven. "We've got to talk to this guy,"

"Well last one in is a rotten egg!" Sora shouted as he ran into the hospital as Riku smiled and rolled his eyes and followed, knowing Kairi will follow and scold Sora.

"Hi Aerith!" Sora shouted as Aerith turned to look at Sora with a smile. "We came to see the two people!"

"Well if anyone can make heads or tails of it it's definitely you and the others Sora." She replied with as Nier observed the newcomer carefully.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:36 pm 

The second Sora had entered the room, the girl's head snapped towards his direction. She stared at him wide-eyed. She was compelled to stare at him forever, and she had know idea why. Not that she really knew anything right now, to begin with. However, that boy, like an iron pickaxe driving through stone, struck something deep within her. Her hands reached up, gently stroking the sides of her hair, as she lowered and shook her head slightly and sighed.

It eventually reached a point that she began to smack the sides of her head, to get something, any kind of gears grinding. But nothing came. No name, no memory, nothing. And yet, there was something about him she couldn't remember. She was strongly compelled to walk up towards him, and take a much closer look at his features, and she attempted to do just that. Except she didn't walk over to him, she fell flat on the floor the second she nearly stood straight up.

----

Kairi was in close step behind her friend Sora, and stopped beside him. "There's no need to rush, Sora, you don't even know who these people are." She chastised, but found herself giggling in the end at his still childish actions. That never really changed, actually. Standing beside him, she suddenly felt what could only be described as a snake slithering down her spinal cord. She slowly turned her head in the direction of the two patients, one of who looked quite creepy the way she was staring at Sora.

The girl was dressed in attire only worn by Organization 13 members, which sent suspicions through her mind. Leon had said that none of them were with Organization 13, but... was he really sure? The other patient in the room, a blue haired boy, looked less suspicious. Now Kairi couldn't help wondering which one Leon was referring to, when he mentioned one used strange magic. She wouldn't ask either of them now of course, for two reasons. One, the girl was now laying on the floor, and the other was probably in just as bad of a condition. Otherwise, they wouldn't be in a hospital. Two, if one of them did wield the power of darkness, it would probably be a Sora move to ask a dangerous person such a dangerous question. She couldn't help smiling, to herself at that comparison, and towards the one patient who was still in bed.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:37 pm 

Nier watched The girl look shocked and tried to hit her own head and stand up again. "W-wait!" Aerith cried out as she fell flat on her face. She helped her back up and back onto the bed. Sora looked at the girl with an odd look as well.

"Sorry," Sora said, "didn't mean to cause anything bad." He said with a sheepish grin. "Hi I'm Sora, these are my friends, Riku and Kairi."

Nier turned his head to look at Kairi in the face, clear blue eyes stared at the auburn haired girl. Her smile, it seemed calming, reassuring.

"My name is Nier. I cannot remember much else right now, I'm sorry. My fellow companion here seemed to have lost memory of... Everything." He tried to surmise everything in his intro. Riku only stared at him, silently and mentally keeping his guard up. One of them was said to have used darkness.

But that didn't make either of them bad guys yet. It did raise the question in if they were still good people. Still, the black haired girl looked familiar. Riku just couldn't put his finger on her.