All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:57 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

The park, on this day, was not very crowded. Then again, nobody ever really gets out on Sundays. The few people there were- probably about 10 or so- either walked along the long, winding, tar colored track, which stretched along the nearby dark lake. Two people could be seen dropping crumbs nearby the edge of the lake, attracting a group of male and female mallards towards them. And if they weren’t near the lake, they were sitting beneath the light colored trees with their dark colored leaves in colors of green and even red, made even darker when silhouetted against the orange, sunset sky.

Not far from one part of the lake, a figure sits down in the green grass, his legs criss-cross. He is seen leaning over a small object he holds in his hands, seemingly tinkering with it. The object seems to be a small, metal wind-up toy that the figure is fiddling around with, with a screwdriver. The male himself has messy, ear-length golden-blonde hair. peach colored skin, and wears yellow goggles with opaque, amber colored lenses, over his eyes. At least, opaque from your perspective. His coat is a dark yellow, with a furred collar that also outlines the hood of his coat, and two strings dangling from the collar that each have a cotton ball on the end of them, as well as matching golden yellow buttons lining his coat down the middle.

He wears two brown belts around his waist, each one overlapping each other. The top belt holds a matching brown pouch on the left of the male’s waist, and the bottom one which holds two tools, a hammer and a wrench. The belt also holds a canister-shaped object colored tinted-gold, with silver spikes jutting out of one end. His jeans are brown, with a hole ripped at the knee of his left pant leg. He wears lighter brown boots over his jeans, with the rubber on the bottom being the same dark brown as the jeans.

The male continued to sit, clearly very focused on whatever it was he holds in his hands. Oblivious to his surroundings, even. Some people even passed him by, regarding him with odd looks but going on with his day. Clearly, he was very focused and distracted.

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!

Last edited by FrantasticalFranny on Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:42 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)

It was a nice day to be out in the park, Avery thought. That was precisely why she was here, whether than at home doing something more productive. She had spent a cool portion of her day working on various projects, so she was glad to get out of the house for a while. She strolled through the park casually, watching everything around her, not only with her eyes, but with her senses, her mind. To anyone who looked at her she appeared to be a normal girl taking a casual stroll, distracted by the pretty sky. This wasn't the case, however. She was far from normal and she was hardly distracted.

Her dark curls tumbled over the black jacket she wore over a casual dress, stopping a few inches below her shoulders. Her green eyes scanned her surroundings every now and again, looking for something interesting but not finding it for quite some time. Finally her eyes fell on a boy, around her age, who was tinkering with something. She tilted her head to the side and observed him, her mind feeling him out for a moment before she approached, standing next to him and noting that he seemed so focused on his task that he was pretty much oblivious to everything else, including her presence. She was small, just over 5'2", so her presence wasn't terribly imposing, but most people probably would have noticed

She watched him tinker with the toy for a moment before she knelt down next to him. She wasn't always the best with people, so it didn't occur to her that she might be in his personal space and that he might not appreciate a random stranger getting into his space and talking to him. She leaned in and observed for a moment before she spoke up. "What are you working on?" She questioned curiously. Of course, she could have found the answer without words if she chose to, but sometimes she liked to get information the old fashioned way. Not often, but occasionally. She already had an idea based on what she had noticed so far, but she was curious how he would respond.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:44 pm 

From the girl suddenly speaking up, the male jumped up slightly and turned his head in her direction at light speed. He stared at her, without making any move to create space between him and her, examining her. The goggles which covered his eyes had his face look devoid of any emotion there. Whatever it was he held in his hands, it now rested on his lap with his hands beside him, and the boy having sat up to face the girl.

Resting beside him for only a mere two seconds, he quickly returned his hands to his lap and grasped his creation, holding it up eye-level for the girl to see. "It's a wind-up toy." He quickly said in answer to her question. The small toy looked very basic in appearance, with only a small metal box as its body and two short legs, one on either side, also metal and shaped like upside down T's. On the toy's side there was something to wind up the toy.

"I can show you that if works if you want." The boy said, almost as if to prove he was capable of creating something which works. Or to challenge the girl, in case she may have thought it couldn't work. He held the toy and wound it up, before placing it onto one of his hands, raising it for her to see it quickly and unsteadily shuffle across his palms and fingers before it tumbled to the grass below. Upon impact with the ground, one of its legs fell off, which earned an audible sigh from the boy. "Ah well. I can always fix it I guess."

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!