All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:55 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

In the middle of a shadowed, midnight forest, an adult male could be seen standing. In a spot dense with tall, slender trees. The sky above begins to darken as the sun sets, casting an eerie glow behind the trees. As well as casting the trees' long, lanky shadows. A dense fog is beginning to fall over the forest, with a chill air that follows. The fog grows thicker the further the sun sets, as well as the already chill air growing colder. His dark blue eyes scan the area around me as he holds his weapon in hand, incase the need to engage in battle with any of the Supernatural occurs.

The male stands at 6’2, and seems to be in his late teenage years. He sports a rather muscular build, and stands very straight. He has chin length, very dark brown hair, light skin. He wears a dark blue T-shirt, with a black chest plate over it. As well as dark blue jeans, and black combat boots. Over his hands he wears brown, fingerless leather gloves. On his back rests a double bladed sword with single edged blades both folded against each other that are wave shaped and are each 3 feet long, as well as painted navy blue with lighter blue edges. The blades have a 2 foot long black handle folded together beneath them.

The figure’s eyes soon narrow as he hears a noise behind him, and turns around, his eyes scanning the area where he heard the noise from, until they land on a figure moving in the distance. He slowly reached for the weapon on his back, and pulled it out as silently as he could, holding it in his hands as he awaited the next move of the nearby figure.

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:48 am 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)

The young woman walked quietly through the forest, her footsteps light and silent as she walked. She wasn't truly out tonight for any particular reason, really. She was simply taking a stroll in the moonlight, trying to get away from everyone else and just enjoy the night air. It was dangerous for a girl such as herself to be out at night, especially in these woods. She, however, was not a normal girl, so she wasn't too terribly worries about the creatures that lurked in the shadows. She wasn't exactly looking for an encounter with such a creature, and certainly not a fight, but should it come to that, she would be fine.

She was walking alone in silence when she felt another presence nearby. It was not a monster, though. A human. Of course, at times, humans were the worst kinds of monsters, but for the moment she had no reason to believe that this was the case. Still, she put her guard up, just in case. He had noticed her, yet he hadn't made a move to actually attack her, only to draw his weapon and ready himself. His attire and his weapons told her he was no ordinary human. That would explain why he was lurking in the darkness. A hunter, perhaps?

Her blue eyes cut through the darkness and eyed the tall figure, who was close to a whole foot taller than her. She could tell by his movements that he had noticed her, so rather than try to hide herself she stepped out into the moonlight. Her blonde hair glistened in the small beams of moonlight that cut through the trees, giving her a sort of bright appearance in the darkness. It wasn't terribly unexpected, given the nature of her magic, that light would find her. She had not reason to nor any intention of confronting the man, but she wanted to make it know that she wasn't hiding in the shadows and planning some nefarious attack.

She took a few steps closer and then stopped a couple of feet away, to avoid appearing threatening, but to show that she wasn't afraid and that she was harmless, at least so long as he didn't try to attack her. A moment after she'd stopped she glanced to the side, feeling the presence of something else, something darker lurking somewhere to the left, outside of their field of vision, but not outside of the reach of her magic. "I'm not the one you need to worry about." she spoke in a soft whisper, loud enough for him to hear but not loud enough to carry, her eyes flitting to the left, as if to indicate that there was something in that direction. She mentally prepared herself for whatever might come next, but didn't make a move. Instead she opted to wait and see what move the man before her made, and if the creature in the distance had noticed them and would make a move of its own or leave them be.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:02 pm 

Standing above her, this hunter examined the young female, like a shark stalking a small fish. On the surface, she looked just fine, and she probably was, but well into this point the hunter knew he must be suspicious. The hunter lifted his weapon- but he did not sheath his weapon, not did he attack the girl- and raised his weapon towards his left, his head turning towards the left as well. "Thank you... Stay where you are. You don't want to be killed by whatever it is." He replied, his voice lowered to a whisper loud enough for the girl to hear, in response to her gentle warning.

As they stood together, the air grew slightly colder, as the duo were furthering into the night where they stood. The sky, initially a deep hue of itself, was now a near entirely inky black. The trees themselves looked to be monsters of tangled and sharp, cutting branches, small and few fragments of them descending to the blanket of deep grey below. Amongst the twisted arms and dense bushes there was movement, gone as quickly as it has appeared. Which grabbed the hunter's attention, his eyes grabbing the spot where he thought the movement was.

Before he was about to take one step towards that direction, he halted himself and returned his attention towards the girl. "Actually, it would be better if you stay with me. If there's one, may very well be more." He said. As he stood there, he was carefully listening, but heard nothing which would indicate movement nearby. Unsettling. "It's not my job to leave somebody like you alone, anyway." The man continued. He decided if he were to walk and search for whatever it was she gestured him towards, he would have her stay with him, or if she chose to stay where she was then he would stay there with her.

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!