All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:35 am 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

Michael sat at his desk in his study reading a very large book. If he wasn't flipping through the pages faster than the human eye could see you'd almost think he was human. But Michael wasn't human not in the slightest bit. He was a vampire and not just any vampire. He was the oldest of all vampires in the world making him their king. He didn't look that old though he was 27,000 years old he looked to be a young man of 20. He had long, straight brown hair that swept into his eyes often, gorgeous but eeriely pale gray eyes that were almost colorless, and a face that most guys would love to have with just a wisp of moustache and beard. He was a tall man built not stocky but not skinny either. He always seemed to be wearing the same thing a black doublet that had a sigil depicting a giant holding a bloody heart while screaming with rage and a pair of black dress pants. As Michael was finishing the book a knock came to his study door. "Come in." He said his voice was deep but not so deep that it rang out anytime he spoke. The door opened and a man came in towing something behind him. "My Lord, your new slave has just arrived." Michael turned his head to look at the creature. What he saw made him shiver with excitement. She was beautiful with creamy, white skin, long, light purple hair, and eyes so black you could lose yourself in them. He came over and looked at her more closely. He realized she was a completely unclaimed human virgin to the touch of a vampire. He grinned most viciously as he felt the need to claim her right then and there. So that's is what he would do. He leaned down next to her and whispered. "Hello, my beauty? What is your name?" He kept coming closer not giving her the chance to answer, feeling her begin to withdraw from him. "Don't be afraid now darling." With that he sank his fangs into her neck and began to drink from her slowly only a tiny bit per swallow so as not to kill her. He did nothing at all to produce endorphins so that the bite would be excruciating for her.

My Resume

My Characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:31 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Alice had been in a cage for a long time now. Her legs started to hurt as she was on her knees in it. The people who had took her from the street had put her in a different outfit, some sort of sexy dress that would be appealing to anyone else. Her wrists were chained and so was her neck as if she was wearing a collar, like a pet. That's what she was... A pet.

Some time afterwards, she was taken out of the cage that had been in the back of a truck and pulled on by the chain leash she was on. Alice was lead into a large home that looked as if it could be a castle and down a long hallway. Soon she was stopped outside a door where the man who had her prisoner gave a knock and entered when told to. She shivered as well, but in fear. This man was not human, she could feel it. He was one of them. The creatures that had been hiding in the shadows all these years. A vampire. She didn't want to speak, but she was afraid that if she didn't she would be punished. She gave a soft and nervous swallow before answering his question.
"My name is Alice..." She said weakly as she looked up at him. He was handsome and tall, if he weren't her new master then perhaps she would have been attracted to him. But for now, she was just afraid. She drew away as he stepped closer to her, but he grabbed her and soon bit his teeth into her neck and began to drink. When his fangs punctured her skin, she let out a small squeal of pain. The squeal turned into a full on scream when he started to drink her blood.

Alice wasn't a free woman anymore... She was a slave.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:06 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Michael drank only a pint of her blood but he made that one pint seem like more as he dragged it out taking ten minutes to finish. Once he was done he pulled head away from the girl. He looked Alice in the eyes a tiny trail of her blood dripping down his chin. He smirked at her as she realized that she was nothing more than a slave now. He stood her up with him and dismissed the man who bowed his way out. "What is this thing they have you wearing? No, no this will not do." He took the leash and metal collar off of her and then with a single slash of his hand the dress fell off of her torn apart. He then started circling her staring at her naked body. "If I'm being honest this is preferable at least when it's just you and me. But I will find something suitable for you to wear for when we have company." He slid his hands along her body not caring if she flinched and then suddenly withdrew from her. "Go sit in one of the armchairs over by the fire until I say otherwise. I have work to do." And with that as an obvious dismissal he turned back to his desk and sat down looking through the many folders on his desk.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:34 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Alice gave a soft flinch as he slashed the dress off of her. She opened her eyes and looked down at her naked body. Her instant reflex was to cover herself, so she tried to. She covered her arms over her breasts and gave a soft shiver as he ran his hand over her body.

After he had pulled away, she did as she was told and walked to the chair and sat. The fireplace was warm, the heat warmed up her skin from his cold touch. Alice sat and looked around at the books and other things that were in his office. She had wondered what all of them were for or how old they were.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:50 pm 

Michael seemed to grow more irritated as time passed. He'd gone through dozens of folders and seemed to find something that he disliked in EVERY ONE of the reports. He could be heard mumbling to himself about sending troops to take out this or that, going out himself to put a stop to some group in the Vatican, etc. After a few hours of this he finally stood up and walked over to the chair that Alice sat in. He grabbed her by the hair pulling her to her feet. He then tossed her over his shoulder and carried her out of the room. As he walked he aimed firm slaps to the girl's naked bottom. "This is unacceptable. People obviously think I'm going soft. Well I'll show them." He muttered as he did this. He carried her to a huge palatial chamber where a giant throne sat. He walked to the throne and sat down in it setting Alice in his lap her legs over the arm of the chair her head against his shoulder. "Bring in the court." He said and enormous double doors opened up revealing dozens of assorted people all clamoring for Michael's attention.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:01 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Alice had sat in silence and listened to Michael as he mumbled to himself. She returned to staring off into space but was interrupted when she was grabbed by the hair and tossed over his shoulder. She let out a small squeal of pain when he pulled her hair and even more squeals when he slapped her bottom. She didn't particularly enjoy being tossed around, but she didn't have a say in anything he did to her. She sat on his lap, her arms around his neck as she stared almost lifelessly as the court entered the room.

A woman stood at attention and stared up at him. "Your highness..." She said blandly. The rest of the court joined in, in saying a collective 'your highness' to him.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:17 pm 

Michael stared at them all a righteous anger in his eyes. "Bring me your requests, burdens, and issues." He said in a gracious tone. The audience began talking all at once and a guard shouted for quiet. "One at a time single file!" A man came up and kneeled. "Your Majeesty, I humbly request that you pardon my son. He is but a boy and he made a mistake." Michael stared at the man. "What is it he has done?" The man looked startledly at him. "He attacked a vampire. W-which the punishment is death. Please he is only 13 years old!" Michael smirked at the man. "I should impose the death sentence myself. But I am a forgiving man. I revoke the boy's death sentence. However he is not out of trouble no. He is hereby sentenced to life enslavement. Which vampire he shall serve will be decided by me at a later time. Until then he is to be released to his family and ALL OF THEM are to be tracked until he is placed with his new master or mistress." He then sent the man away him stammering his thanks as if life enslavement was much better, He squeezed one of Alice's breasts lightly as he kept his anger in check. "Next!"

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:35 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Alice felt sorry for the man's son. He obviously was stupid for attacking a vampire, but you couldn't fix stupid. Alice gave another one of her soft squeals when he grabbed her breast. She was having a hard time listening to the other court members. A woman stepped forward and explained her situation.
"My husband, he is dying my lord. The only thing that can be done to save his life is to change him. And the rules are, we can't change humans into vampires without the King's permission. Please my Lord." She almost begged Michael for his acceptance. Alice also felt bad for the woman. The love of her life was dying and the only way to keep him alive was to change him into a vampire. Alice gave a soft sigh as she sat there on her new masters lap, naked and exposed for all to see.

It was only when the woman spoke when she noticed a man staring at her from the court. His gaze was filled with lust, and as Alice looked back he licked his lips, sending a shiver down her spine. Out of reflex, Alice grabbed Michael, just to have a split moment of safety.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:48 am 

Michael looked at the women a smirk upon his face. "I am a giving, Lord. Bring me this woman's husband." While he waited for the man to be brought before him he looked down when he felt Alice tighten her grip on him as if scared. He followed her gaze to the man that was looking at her with lust. A sense of possessiveness took over him and he snapped his fingers pointing at the man. Two guards flash forwards and grab the man dragging him before Michael. "So... you like what you see here do you?" He ran a possessive hand over Alice's body touching several possibly sensitive spots on her body. "Y-yes, My Lord." Michael sneered at the man and placed his hand atop his head. "Well isn't that just too bad. You see this is MY personal slave and NO ONE but myself will ever touch her." With that his hand gripped the man's head and with the flick of his wrist the man's head parted from his body. In the shower of blood Michael asked "Does anyone else lust after my precious, little slave?" The gathered audience all shook their head some of them earlier had been indeed interested but upon seeing the fate of the man... immediately reconsidered. "Now,.,, Ah yes here is the man of the hour." A very sickly man was gently carried before Michael. Michael turned Alice over so that she was lying over his lap her face aimed at the floor beside the arm of the throne so she couldn't see. "All those present are to be blindfolded or temporarily blinded as is law. With that all humans were blindfolded thoroughly and all vampires had there eyes plucked out except the guards who left the room. "Now my dear man... I will give you a gift." He pulled the man towards him and sank his teeth into the man's throat then within seconds drained the man dry. He then opened the man's mouth and slashed his own wrist willing the wound to stay open. He let his blood pour into the man's mouth the blood flowing into his system more and more. After a good 30 minutes of this the man finally fell over seemingly dead after Michael released him. The wound closed instantly on his wrist and he cleaned the evidence from his body so that not a trace of it would be found. Minutes later the man rose again looking far better than he had in years. "All rise and welcome the newest member to the Vampire's Court." All humans took their blindfolds off and vampires allowed themselves to heal. Michael let Alice up so she could see again.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:16 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Alice watched as the man was dragged forward to Michael. She knew what was going to happen but she couldn't look away. It was like watching a train wreck. She squirmed softly as Michael ran a hand over her body. It felt good, but wrong at the same time, she wish she could have given herself to someone else. Someone who actually loved her instead of someone who owned her.

Alice's eyes widened in fear as she watched Michael decapitate the man who had been looking at her. The other court members averted their eyes as the man bled on the floor, the guards and servants came and cleaned up the mess quickly.

Alice was then flipped over and made to look at the floor. She would sneak a small peak as to what Michael was doing, she saw him poor his blood into the mans open mouth. The sickly man soon became healthy and stood tall and proud, the court said a collective 'welcome' as his wife hugged him tightly. Alice gave a soft smile as the two hugged and kissed on joy, the man was completely healed, and would never get sick again.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:38 pm 

Michael noticed when Alice peeked but deciding to deal with it later simply said. "Next." Another man came forward his body covered with bandages. "I have a grievance with the vampire known as Ursiel. He took blood from me without my consent and on top of that maimed me as you can clearly see." Michael's eyes narrowed as he looked the man over. "Is that so? If this is true then you wouldn't mind removing the bandages to prove the validity of your claim?" Tthe man stuttered and began averting his eyes. "I-I, m-my l-lord?" Michael smirked looking at the man. "Guards bring him here I want to see proof of this supposed attack." The guards dragged the now protesting man over and held him in place before Michael. Much like how he undressed, Alice earlier Michael slashed through the bandages with his hand cutting only through the clothing and bandages. The man's coverings fell off revealing a body unmarked by any wound only a pair of fang marks near his groin on his right thigh. "As I expected you lie. Guards take him to the stocks and give him the punishment ALL who perjure themselves before me recieves. A hundred lashes with a cat-o-nine-tails." The man screamed and struggled as the guards dragged him out. He ran his hand down Alice's body again. "No more will be heard today. It is time for supper and therefore I invite my vampire friends to take their pick. Provided it is not my dear Alice here." He said laughing heartily and brought his mouth to her breast where he sank his fangs in and began drinking her blood. This time however he let endorphins enter her bloodstream making the experience pleasurable rather than painful.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:26 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Alice watched as her new master stripped the man of his bandages to reveal a perfectly fine man. No bruises, nothing was out of place. She shook her head, even she knew the price for lying about a vampire attack. The humans knew about vampires, but to lie about being attacked by one was the ultimate rule you should never break. She watched as the man was dragged away, and then looked back at her master who called the meeting to a close.

Alice wasn't prepared for Michael to sink his teeth into her. She didn't feel pain this time. She didn't feel anything as a silent tear streaked down her face, not a single emotion showing. She was empty of all emotion. She was a slave after all...

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:40 pm 

Michael drank a pint from her again and then let her fall limp after onto his shoulder. He lifted her into his arms and carried her out of the chamber. "Now... to truly make you my slave." He carried her to a bedroom and layed her out on the bed. He undressed then got between her legs... The next morning Michael woke beside Alice her body slightly covered in bruises from the night before. "Hmm.. oops." He shrugged and shook her awake pointing towards the shower then got dressed. Once she'd showered he took her down to his personal tailor. "Make her suitable clothes for court that are to her tastes." He ordered then left her.

My Resume

My Characters