All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:33 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

"To be honest I'm merely curious as to WHY you are on the run?" He said looking at Annalise. His inner self was smirking at how clever he was. Get her to say why they were on the run appear sympathetic and willing to help all the while slowly and unnoticeably thinning her numbers. He looked up at the sky while he waited for her to answer. Hmm looks like rain. He thought to himself aloud though he said "If god is willing we will make it to town before those clouds open up." He said conversationally.

My Resume

My Characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:48 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Annalise only smiled at the man's question. She knew that vampires ran the world, it was just a matter of finding out who to trust. "I can't tell you that." Her smile almost seemed to come across as...shy? Her eyes were downcast and she didn't look him in the eye. Maybe she was purposefully coming across as vulnerable? Of course, she was far from.

"There's are some bad people who are after us." Annalise's voice was low and her dark eyes were somber. "After me, in particular." She had already come to terms with this. "We all know we could possibly die...it's not about surviving. It's about making a large enough splash when we die."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:04 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

Michael laughed on the inside as he listened to her. Is that what she thinks she's gonna do? Ha! I can't wait to see the look on her face when I burst her bubble. They won't even make a ripple in the water. He thought to himself but looked appropriately shocked. "You all plan on dying? Why even run then? If you don't plan to live why run? Why not let yourself be caught? Because you don't want to die... otherwise you wouldn't be running." He said looking at Annalise. "I can already guess who you are running from. I feel like I should come with you to help protect your group." He said just as they reached the entrance to the town. "Well here we are happy, old Little Haven." He said bowing the group through the entrance as people began to come out and see what was going on. A woman came storming up to Michael just as he planned. "Sean on God's green Earth is going on here?" Michael smiled at the women and patted her arm. "These people are in need of help, dearest Elizabeth. They have been on the run from the vampires for a while now. They need food, water, medicine, and faster transport if the town can provide this free of charge that'd be great. If not then I'll pay for it all myself as they have no money."

My Resume

My Characters