All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: </RCk22>
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:25 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

Blog: View Blog (1)

Touma looks over at Bri, then to Yadri, who had called to him so he'd go dance with her. He wanted to stay where he was at, but knew she wouldn't give up, so after letting out a deep sigh, he moves his arm from around Bri and gets up, going over to where Yadri was. "You know I don't dance, right?" Cocking an eyebrow, he grins at her, shaking his head, but in a playful manner. "But I guess I could try, if that'll make you happy." Not that he really cared, the only woman he wanted to please was busy talking busy with loser Ryo. Oh well. He lets himself relax, and before he knew it was busy dancing wildly with Yadri.

Ryo on the other hand did not move, instead staying to hear Bri's question about what he was thinking for the set. Taking a moment to gather his thoughts, he was speaks up. "I was thinking maybe some new songs, but not all that many, and mainly old ones. I'd like to keep the newer songs saved until we get a recording date set up or something, get that on vinyl, and once that's over with we could start playing more newer songs, ya know?" The band had a lot of their own original, but they also liked doing versions of other songs, but turning an original twist with them. Taking a drink out of his glass, he glances over at Touma and Yadri, dancing. "So, you really do have a thing for that dumbass don't you?" He looks to Bri, grinning slyly at her. "I thought you did, but never really believed it." Despite Ryo usually keeping a somewhat steady head, or rather, the appearance of one, he was just as bad as the other two, maybe even worse.

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:16 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Bri's cheeks turned a deep shade of scarlet when Ryo mentioned her having a thing for Touma. She had never really admitted it to anyone, even Yadrielle but of course her best friend knew. "Yes" she forced the word out, barely over a whisper as her eyes dropped to the floor. After a moment, she hesitantly brought her eyes back up to Ryo's level, or as close as her shortness would allow. She was taller than Yadri but not by much. She smiled sheepishly as their eyes met and she immediately dropped her eyes again. Waiting another few counts she breathed in and looked back up, new found confidence taking over. "Yes i do, but I'm not the only one who has a thing for someone now am I?" she let her eyes drift towards Yadri who was not doing a very good job of hiding that she was a stripper.

Yadrielle loved the music. It was something that just took over her whole being. She didn't even realize she was dancing like a stripper again until she glanced up and realized that Bri was giving her a look. She smiled and shook her head before going back to what she was doing. She took Touma's hand and danced with him, but she kept glancing up to see if Ryo was watching. She wanted more than anything for him to come out here and dance with her. Hold her. She quietly loved him. Not even Bri knew of her crush on their dear friend.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:29 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

Blog: View Blog (1)

"HA!" Ryo laughs out loud, forcing himself to be quiet again. "I knew it." He shakes his head softly. "You could totally get a better guy and yet you fall for a dimwit like him." He looks at her, and even though he was teasing her, he had to admit that Touma was lucky. He finally had a decent girl who liked him, instead of the usual losers he went with. He then hears what Bri says about how she was not the only one who had a thing for someone. Glancing over at the dance floor, he looks at Touma and Yadri, completely clueless to what she was talking about. "What?" If he was talking about him liking her, that was out of the question. He had no time for girls. Just cause he got a little nervous around her didn't mean anything at all. To be honest, he saw her more as a sister than anything. He was completely and utterly oblivious to her feelings for him.

As he was looking, he completely zoned out, so didn't see that she was looking over at them. Touma on the other hand, saw that Yadri was looking at Ryo. He fought the urge to tell her to just drag him out on to the dance floor, to tell him how she felt, since he was that kind of dufus who was completely oblivious to girls and their feelings, except for noticing when another girl liked someone, except for when a girl liked himself.

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters