All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: </RCk22>
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:44 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

Blog: View Blog (1)

The day was hot. Too damn hot. And it didn't help that the air conditioning in the apartment happened to break that same day. All the windows in the top floor apartment were thrown open, but there wasn't a breeze to be felt at all. A small portable fan was going, because like the air conditioning, the larger fans were broken, and so it really didn't help all that much. The coolest room within the apartment was the hang out area, the living room.

Slouching, almost as if melted on to the couch, arms drooping over the edge and on the floor, one leg over the back of the couch, the other on the end; one could see a young male, blonde hair sticking to his forehead, sweat dripping down his skin. He'd gone as far as pulling his slightly long hair up in to a tiny ponytail, but that didn't help. And he hated having to put his hair up. An unlit cigarette perched in-between his lips, and his eyes closed. Even with his shirt off, and just a pair of black baggy shorts, he was still miserable. Laying on the carpeted floor was a slightly taller male with black hair, body sprawled as well. Laying on his stomach, his cheek pressed against an ice pack that was half melted. He too was extremely hot and sweaty, his tank top sticking to his skin, as well as his black hair to his cheeks. He was wearing a red and black tank top, and baggy grey sweats that rolled up to his knees.

The television was turned on, but the volume was down low. In another room a radio could be heard playing music, set to a rock station. In the hand of the black haired male was a phone. "**** man, when are they gonna answer your text dude? You messaged 'em like...hours ago..." The blonde complains, the cigarette bobbing up and down as he spoke, not even bothering to open his eyes. "I dunno Touma. Maybe they're just busy today..." The blonde, Touma, rolls his eyes. "Yeah right Ryo. Busy with what? When are those two EVER too busy to hang with us?" Ryosuke sighs. "I dunno. Give 'em time...I guess?"

They both wanted to go out for a bit, but wanted to discuss some things with the others, and hang out with them too. It had been a couple of days, if not more, since they'd had time to do just that. Both groan in unison, before falling quiet once again, to each his own thoughts.

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: </RCk22>
View Likes PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:56 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Bursting through the door Yadri was already yelling in her thick accented voice. "Jesus f***! Why does it feel like hell invaded your apartment!?!" She asked, immediately pulling her thick hair into a messy bun on her head and glancing at the boys who were sprawled on the couch and floor. "Why the HELL did you bring us here? Are you trying to get a show?" She grinned and pulled up her tanktop, flashing the boys her black lacey bra. "Cuz you're not gettin nothin else from me" she gave them a smirk and turned to her best friend. "Get your a** in here loser, no need to stand in the doorway like a dog waiting for orders"

Bri grinned and stepped into the room with the boys, her eyes lingering a bit on the shirtless blonde on the couch. "Sorry we took so damn long, Miss Mexicana here couldn't find her boots." Bri said, using her best spanish accent on the word Mexicana. She flashed a smile at Yadri, who immediately gave her a dirty look. The girls removed their shoes and laid out on the floor next to Ryo. Bri laid her head against the couch where To-Kun was trying desperately to cool off.

Yadri laid next to Ryo and looked him right in the eye "I can't stay in here...let's go out" she said, standing back up and gently kicking Ryo in the side. "Come on you lump get up and clean yourself up. Ain't gonna get any girls lookin' like that" She glanced at To-Kun "You either ya blonde lug" and with that she walked towards the boys rooms to find them something more acceptable to wear.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:34 pm 

Most would be scared shitless by the door randomly bursting open, but both guys inside were used to this sort of entrance by now. Not to mention they often do it themselves. Ryosuke didn't even look up from where he was laying on the floor, and Touma just opened one of his eyes to look at the two girls that had come inside the sweltering apartment. "It's whatever." Touma replied, lazily waving a hand in the air to dismiss Bri's apology, watching but not really paying attention as both females took off their shoes at the entrance. When they'd first started living and hanging out at this apartment, it had taken forever for Ryosuke and Touma to get the girls to remember to remove their shoes, but by now it had sunk in pretty well. His one open eye followed Bri's movements, observing her cross the room and sit down on the floor, laying her head against the couch he was laying on.

Only after Yadri laid next to him and spoke, did Ryosuke actually open his eyes again, glaring his usual dull and slightly bored glare lightly at the Venezuelan. When he was kicked in the side he rolls over like an old dog tired of playing tricks, stretching his arms above his head, his tank top rising a bit to show his stomach, which was flat and smooth, with gentle muscle structure and a slight tanning of the skin. "I don't wanna get girls. Girls are ****ing. And I don't need a ****ing in my life. Sorry Yadri, guess you're out of luck." However, he sits up, running his fingers through his hair, before rubbing his hand against the side of his face. He didn't even bother getting up to go after Yadri, who'd taken the liberty of going to their rooms. She always did this. Not that he minded, she knew what they liked to wear.

Groaning slightly, Ryosuke slowly gets to his feet, putting a hand to his back and pushing, his spine popping satisfactorily. "I'll take bathroom first dude." Making a peace sign, he leaves the room, going to the medium sized bathroom and shuts the door behind him. To fully get washed up he knew he'd have to take a shower, and he does just that, sighing under the feeling of the water running along his sweaty skin.

Back in the living room, Touma opens both eyes now, sitting up. "Hey, ya wanna drink, yeah?" Without waiting for an answer, he swings his feet off the couch, careful to not kick Bri in the head, but not completely, his leg brushing across the top, ruffling her hair slightly. He loved teasing her, not sure as to why a girl like her hung out with people like himself, Ryo and Yadri. But it was her choice, so whatever. Walking to the kitchen, he goes over to the refrigerator after grabbing a glass and putting some ice in it. A frown forms on his lips when he sees that all they had to drink was beer, many different types of alcohol, a half gallon of milk and some weird concoction of Ryosuke's. So, instead, he gets some water, and after scrounging around finds a lemonade single serve packet and puts it in the water, stirs then returns to where Bri was, a second glass in his other hand with a little mixture of his own, containing vodka, gin, and a bit of cherry flavor. "Here."

After handing her the glass, he pulls a lighter out of his pocket and finally lights the cigarette in his mouth, taking a long drag of it and slowly exhaling, the cloud large and puffy in appearance. Plopping back down on the couch, he reaches with his free hand and picks up his own drink, taking a swig of it, sighing.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:46 pm 

Yadri came back from the room, knocked twice on the door to the bathroom before walking straight in and dropping the clothes on the counter. "Here Ryo. Put this on when you're done" she said, closing the door and walking out again. "TOUMA!'' she shouted. "Here's your clothes" she quieted as she entered the living room again throwing some clothes at the kid. He was drinking something and it looked good so she stared a little longer before asking him what it was. Then she sighed at the heat and gave up, pulling her tank top off. The boys had been around a good chunk of her life and she didn't care what they saw. After all, she was a stripper.

Bri grinned as Touma rustled her hair, and took the lemonade he handed her. She was different than the other three but she loved them dearly. They were not exactly what most people considered to be good...but they were good enough for her and she wouldn't leave this band if her life depended on it. Listening to Yadri's thick accented voice, leaning against Touma and smelling the smoke and alcohol that filled the room, she knew she was completely at home here. She turned and smiled at Touma.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:20 pm 

Ryosuke was in the middle of washing his hair when the door to the bathroom opened, and he could hear Yadri's voice speaking to him, telling him to wear whatever she was putting down. Thank god for the dark curtains, or else no doubt she would have seen him. Not that she would care all that much, but he definitely would. Even though she couldn't see him now, his cheeks were beet red, frozen in spot until she finally left the bathroom, closing the door behind her again. He sighs softly, before finishing rinsing the shampoo out of his hair, and steps out of the shower/bath, reaching for a towel and eyeing the clothes that were sitting on the counter. Yadri knew them both so well, and couldn't help but to grin at what she'd chosen.

In the living room, Touma looks over the rim of his drink when Yadri came in and suddenly shouts his name, blinking as clothes were thrown at him. "Oh, this?" He glances at the cup. "Nothing special. Nothing that you can have." He then sticks his tongue out at her, and downs the remainder of the drink in one gulp, making a loud sigh of satisfaction. He knew that Ryosuke might balk a little if he'd seen Yadri take off her shirt, but he thought nothing of it. In fact... "God damn, put your shirt back on, my innocence is being torn away from me like a soul being dragged to hell. It burns, my eyes are burning!!" He covers his eyes as he cracks up laughing and at the same time moves out of arms reach of Yadri, so she couldn't retaliate by smacking him.

Glancing down at towards Bri, he meets her eyes and winks at her, returning her smile with a devious one, his smile which no one could resist. A sound of footsteps from the hallway make him look around, towards Ryosuke, who had come out of the bathroom wearing what Yadri had picked out. A black T-shirt with a white symbol of some freaky skull with a star, a version of his normal pants in shorts form, and a red collared button up short sleeved shirt. On his wrist was a black sweatband, and he was wearing a silver chain around his neck, tucked under his shirt.

"You're turn dude." Ryosuke says to Touma, while rubbing a towel against his hair. Touma nods, and leans over, placing the empty glass with a little bit of ice left over in Bri's hand, before picking up the clothes and flipping over the back of the couch, heading towards the bathroom to take a shower of his own. Ryosuke eyes Yadri's lack of a shirt, and looks away. Only with her did he ever get nervous seeing her like this, if it was any other girl it would be fine. "I'm gonna get a drink. You want one?" He asks, while heading in to the kitchen.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:56 pm 

Yadri rolled her eyes at Touma, turning to see Ryo had entered the room. She grinned. "Is that even a question!?" she followed him into the kitchen. "What do you two goons even have in here?" She tried to see over the tall figure of her best friend but he was so much taller than her and the only way she could see was if she jumped onto his back. So without thinking twice, she placed her hands on his shoulders and hopped onto him, peeking her head over his shoulder. "You're too damn tall" she said, laughing.

Bri stared at Touma as he left the room, his smile was completely irresistible and she couldn't help but love him. He was such a goof ball and made her feel special. She finished the lemonade he'd handed her in small sips and then headed into the boys' room to try to figure out why it was so damn hot in the apartment.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:59 am 

"We've got...lots of stuff..." He says, cut off halfway and continuing on after Yadri suddenly jumps on to his back to peek over his shoulder. She was right in saying that he was tall, in fact he was taller than the average male of his race. And especially taller than her, by at least eight inches. His cheeks were a faint red, and he was grateful that she couldn't see his face as they stood in front of the fridge, gazing at the contents. It was a miracle just how many different types of alcohol that they had, and one could be that if they wanted to they could start their own bar with how much they owned.

Reaching inside, he pulls out a couple of bottles whose contents he knew Yadri enjoyed, having seen her drink them before. "Well, I could make you a mix with what you like, or I can make you something new if you want to try something..." He turns his face slightly, glancing to see what she wanted. He kind of wished she would get off of him, as it was rather awkward with her not having a shirt... In the other room he could hear when Bri got up off the floor and wandered down the hallway, and from the sound of it she went in to Touma's room. What the heck was that girl up to?

Meanwhile, in the bathroom, Touma finishes washing up, getting out of the shower and drying off, before realizing that he'd realized Yadri hadn't grabbed him new underwear. Shrugging, he wraps the towel around his waist, and picks up the clothes he was to wear, before going out of the bathroom and heading towards his room, not noticing that the door was slightly cracked. Pushing it open, his eyes closed and then opening when he entered, he was shocked to see Bri inside his room. He stood there in the doorway, his still slightly wet self dripping water softly on to the carpeted floor beneath his feet. Even though he wasn't all that muscular, but he was thin and fit, much like the body one would see on any hot rock boy. His skin was perfect and had an even tan, and didn't really have much hair on his body, and the beginnings of a tribal looking tattoo on his left side, beginning at the lower hip and reaching up to just underneath his nipple. It reached further in near the lower part, to his belly button, and was also reaching around the back, ending at the center of his spine.

Shaking the water from the ends of his hair and out of his eyes, he smirks at Bri. "Yo, whatcha doing Breezy?" He reaches up to run his fingers through his hair, and keeps them there, pushing his bangs from his eyes as he winks and grins at her. He loved teasing her, it was fun to see her reactions to what he did. He had a slight feeling that she liked him more than a friend, and that made things even more fun. He steps forward, closing the door firmly behind him, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

Click Me!

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:47 pm 

Bri's eyes opened wide as Touma entered the room. "I was..uhm..the air conditioner..is it broke?" she stuttered, trying to ignore his painfully sexy smile. As he closed to door, she turned even more red and backed away slightly, tripping and dropping backwards onto the bed. She adjusted and sat on the foot of his bed, trying to play off her fall. She looked up at Touma, seeing he had clothes in his hands. "Why aren't you dressed?" she asked him, attempting to sound innocent.

Yadri looked at Ryo, smiling and asking him to surprise her. She dropped off his back and waltzed out of the kitchen and back to the couch where she flopped down and stole one of the cigarettes from Touma's box. Lighting it with her Hello Kitty lighter and taking a drag from it. "Where is Bri? When are we leaving?" she complained, her accent even more undecipherable with a cigarette in her mouth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:21 pm 

At Bri's reaction to him standing there nearly completely naked, the only thing covering him being the towel, Touma couldn't help but snort with laughter. Such an innocent girl, that's for sure. "Well, no duh Breezy. You think we'd leave it off for any other reason?" He chuckles before crossing the room, going over to a set of drawers that held some of his clothes, including socks, undershirts and his boxers. Pulling open a drawer, he pulls a pair of black and green boxers out. "As for why I ain't dressed." He holds his hand up and shows Bri the underwear, rather than say it.

He couldn't help but notice the slight fluctuation in her voice, that feigned innocence. "Why, you wanted me to come in naked for another reason?" He lowers his eyelids slightly in a seductive way, that same smirk on his lips. "Is that it?" He steps forward to her, coming to a pause so that she could literally smell the clean scent of the body wash and deodorant he'd used. He then pushes her so she was on her back, and holds her shoulders down with his hands, hovering over her slightly without getting on the bed, small droplets of water dripping from the ends of his hair to drip on to her cheeks and forehead. For a moment he remains like this, before snickering and flicking her in the forehead, standing up straight again, and twirling the boxers around his finger with the waistband. "Hehe, the look on your face is priceless."

In the kitchen, Ryosuke nods when Yadri asked for him to surprise her, grabbing a glass from the counter and begins to make the drink, first putting in ice, cherries, and a lime slice. For a moment she left the kitchen, but then returned with a cigarette, no doubt coming from Touma's box. He knew that the younger male would demand double the refund, since she didn't ask for one, but Ryosuke doesn't bother saying anything. He was almost done when she asked where Bri was and when they were leaving. "I don't know, sounded like she went to Touma's room. And we can leave whenever, you wanna drink this first?"

He holds out the like pinkish orange drink to her, fizzy bubbles rising to the top, the edge of it lined with sugar. "Cherry bomb, my style. Grenadine, rum, tequila, and some sprite. Enjoy." Leaning back against the counter, he sighs, grabbing himself a drink, which meant the bottle itself of Svedka, flavored orange cream pop. "Where were you wanting to go?" He asks, taking a swig and looking over at her.

Click Me!

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:44 pm 

Bri breathed in the clean scent of his soap and deodorant, trying hard not to sigh in pleasure at the smell. He pushed her back, water dripping onto her face. For a moment, it was perfect. Touma's eyes staring straight into hers, a playful smile across his lips. He was perfect. Too perfect. Before she could do anything rash, he flicked her on the forehead and stood up. "You're so mean," she giggled, turning a deep shade of red as she laid back onto the bed and closed her eyes. "Get your clothes on before Ryo and Yadri think something is up," secretly, she was the one wishing something was up, but she'd never be the first to say so.

Yadri took the drink from Ryo and sipped it. "Damn this is amazing" she said between sips. She handed him the cigarette, telling him to hold it for her. "Well, we could go out to some bars if you'd like?" she asked, a devious smile across her face. She was a stripper...and that meant an incredible dancer. Bar hopping was how she spent just about any night she wasn't at work. But she would only go if Ryo and their crew came along. It was dangerous being alone when most of the town knew you were a stripper. Finishing her drink, she took the cigarette back from Ryo. "What are those two doing? Touma went back to his room 10 minutes ago. Plenty of time if you ask me," she winked and gave Ryo another devious look.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:48 pm 

Even after he'd stood up again, Touma could tell that Bri had certainly enjoyed what had just taken place. Not that most would think it was something to brag about, but he'd led on so many girls by that proverbial string that he knew the obvious visual signs by heart. "No, I'm not mean. You just feel...what do I say...denied..." He sticks his tongue out before not even bothering to warn Bri first, letting the towel drop to the floor, revealing everything. Even down there it was perfect, but he had it covered in no time, with first his boxers, then the faded grey black ripped skinny jeans. A studded belt went around his waist where it hung slightly lower on one side. Before he pulled on the black hooded sleeveless shirt, he decides to pull one last prank on Bri.

Ryoauke nods at Yadri's suggestion, going to a nar was a great idea. Albeit Bri and Touma couldn't legally drink, the two, or at least one of them (mainly Touma) still managed to get a few drinks from Yadri, and if they were lucky, from Ryosuke. Inwardly he was proud that he'd managed to impress Yadri with his drink, and the smallest of smirks could be seen on his lips. At the mentioning of Touma, Ryosuke looks towards the living room, and shrugs. "I dunno. Touma may be a complete fiend, but not with Bri. No ****ing way."

Picking up the bottle he'd set down the Svedka bottle, he motions for Yadri to follow him, leading out of kitchen, past the living room and down the narrow hall, towards the marked up door that entered to Touma's room. Reaching to the knob, he opens it to see something rather odd, just stares.

Before the door opened, Touma moved over to Bri and quickly at that, so she couldn't react, leans over and presses his lips firmly againat Bri's, and was still kissing her when the door opened, Ryosuke atanding there and staring. Touma stands up straight, and looks over at Ryosuke, a mischievous grin on his lips. "Dude, you dumb ****, do know how to knock?" Touma walks across the floor, pulling his shirt on before shoving past Ryosuke so he could go to the living room and put his socks and shoes on. It wasn't like he had planned on doing anything to Bri. In fact Ryo opening the door had been perfect.

Ryosuke sighs. 'Well, let's get ready to go..." He turns and goes to the living room as well, grabbing his keys from the kitchen counter, and sitting to wait for everyone to get ready.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:06 pm 

Bri kissed him back, not caring for the moment whether or not it was real. She just enjoyed her moment of perfection before the door was pushed open and Ryo was in the doorway. Yadrielle not far behind. Yadri's eyes widened as Touma pushed past her and into the hallway, acting as though nothing had happened. Bri hadn't moved from her place on the bed and was not planning on doing so at any moment in the near future. She was too busy staring at the ceiling and trying to remember the feel of his lips against hers. The tip of her tongue circled her mouth, tasting the place where he had just kissed her. Yadrielle pushed Ryo out of her way and entered the room. "Bri...are you alright? What happened?" She turned back to Ryo, "What is WRONG with that f***er? Doesn't he know anything?" she scoffed, clearly ****. Bri sat up, a smile on her face as she waltzed from the room and into the living room to put on her shoes. Yadri stood next to Ryo and stared down the hallway after Bri. "Why does that girl get more action than I do? I'm the shirtless one here," she laughed and followed the other two out the door.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:34 pm 

Ryo looks over at Yadri, laughing lightly at her question. "Who knows." Adding a shrug, he leads them all out of the apartment, and they descend the steps going to the curb where his car was parked. For as crappy as their air condition was, it was surprise at the car he happened to own. A newer version of Mustang, and colored black with green flame decal. Unlocking it, Ryo gets in to the drivers seat, and Touma jumps to the point of being in passenger, looking back at the girls once they too got in, giving them a teasing peace sign and sticking his tongue out at them. "Alright, lets get going." Ryo mutters, turning the key in the ignition and starting the car, driving off.

"So, what's the plans, broski?" Touma asks, while fiddling with the CD player of the car, trying to find a song that he liked and wanted to listen to. "Going to the ba-" Music suddenly blares in all of their ears as Touma found the song he was listening to, interrupting Ryo in the middle of his explanation on their plans, singing along with it. Ryosuke rolls his eyes, and just focuses on driving. Touma was always like this, and he was used to it.

"Aware, aware, you stalk your prey
With criminal mentality
You sink your teeth into the people you depend on
Infecting everyone, you're quite the problem
Fee-fi-fo-fum, you better run and hide
I smell the blood of a petty little coward

Jack, be lethal, Jack, be slick
Jill will leave you lonely dying in a filthy ditch

So could you
Tell me how you're sleeping easy
How you're only thinking of yourself
Show me how you justify
Telling all your lies like second nature
Listen, mark my words: one day (one day)
You will pay, you will pay
Karma's gonna come collect your debt

Maybe you'll change
Abandon all your wicked ways
Make amends and start anew again
Maybe you'll see
All the wrongs you did to me
And start all over, start all over again

Who am I kidding?
Now, let's not get overzealous here
You've always been a huge piece of ****
If I could kill you I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in hell." Touma sings loud, but really well at the same time. It would be a little longer until they reached their destination, so everyone was stuck with listening to him singing and his obnoxiously loud music. Not that it mattered really. The windows were rolled down and a nice breeze was coming in to the car, and the music itself was great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJkj3DgW8Y0

Click Me!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:35 pm 

Yadri breathed in the cooler outside air, hopping in the back of Ryo's car. She loved his car compared to her beat up Chevy Silverado she'd inherited from her uncle when he bought a new one. She'd been driving that damn thing since she'd gotten her license and she was desperately ready for a new one. Enjoying the music, and trying to tune out Touma's ridiculous singing, she stared out at the world as it rushed by. Life was finally starting to get better for their little crew.

Bri yelped in pleasure as her phone went off. As the band's unofficial manager, she often was the only one with enough people skills to get them gigs anywhere. "Touma shut that **** off I've got news!" she exclaimed. She swore only on occasion and when she did you knew you best be listening to whatever she had to say. Yadri snapped out of her fantasy land and grinned "Did we get it?" she leaned over, trying to see Bri's phone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:39 pm 

While concentrating on driving, Ryo's ears perked up when he heard Bri's 'yelp of pleasure' wondering what was going on. Glancing back at her through the rear view mirror, he saw the excited look on her face. He snorted softly when Touma frowns at her when she told him to turn of the music, which he does reluctantly, crossing his arms over his chest. "What the **** is it? It better be good. That was one of my favorite songs." Touma pouted, turning in his seat and glaring at Bri.

"So what's going on?" Ryo asks, having heard Yadri ask Bri if they got something. He knew that Bri was trying to get them a gig of some sort, or something like that. Bri was always doing things to get them somewhere or something. He knew that if they didn't have her, they'd probably not even have ANY publicity, even with the little they did have. It wasn't that they weren't good, in fact they were amazing, Ryo could change his voice for the different music and songs, and he'd been playing guitar since he was little. Touma himself was an amazing singer, and he himself was even better at playing guitar, though he preferred Bass. Even Yadri and Bri were amazing musicians, which they felt lucky when both of them agreed to be in the band.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:33 pm 

Smiling widely, Bri nodded to Yadri who also cracked a smile as wide as her overbearing personality. "We got the gig at that bar down town for Friday night!" Bri exclaimed, nearly bouncing up and down in her seat with excitement. Yadrielle clearly shared this excitement as she clapped and pulled out a cigarette to light. When she had it between her lips, she stuck her face forward towards Touma and waited for him to light it. This was a tradition the two of them had to light each other's cigs when they got shows booked. "What time?" Yadri asked through her teeth, glancing up and giving Ryo a goofy grin. "7:30" Bri replied, distracted as she typed furiously away on her phone. "We have to be there by 6 though in case we need to play earlier," she continued. "Are you two going to be ready by that time?" Bri asked, directing her conversation up to the two boys in the front. "STOP" Yadri interjected, "You're about to miss the turn to the bar!" she said, quieter.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:53 pm 

"That's great!" Ryo exclaims, smiling brightly. They'd been working hard to get a gig at that particular bar, it always seemed to be booked whenever they tried to get in. But now they were going to play there, so it would be epic. And, of course, because of the good news, Touma automatically snaps out of his grumpy attitude, mimicking what Yadri was doing, a cigarette in his own mouth, and his lighter in his hand. He leans forward too, and while he lit her cigarette, she lit his. He grins at her, taking a puff of his cigarette, the smoke drifting out the open window of the car.

"Yeah, we'll be fine. Might need to text or call to remind us though." Ryo replies, and takes a sharp sudden turn to avoid missing the bar after hearing Yadri's warning. The wheels of the car squeal against the pavement of the street, and Rouma slams against the car door. "DUDE!!! CAREFUL!" During the turn he's instinctively reached back to keep Bri's head from hitting the window, his palm against her cheek. Once they were in the clear, he takes his hand back.

Ryo parks the car in an empty spot, and they all crawl out. Locking the car doors, he pockets the keys, and pulls out his wallet. He had plenty of money, so drinks wouldn't be a problem. "Alright, celebratory drink!" Touma then quickly glances around. "Not it!" It was something they did when getting celebratory drinks, and someone had to pay. "Safe." Ryo says after, and no doubt it would be Bri once again having to pay. Once that was all settled they make their way in to the bar. Normally Bri and Touma wouldn't be allowed to go in, but the tender knew them, so it was okay.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:17 pm 

Yadri laughed as Bri groaned in fake annoyance that she had to pay again. As they entered the bar, Yadrielle smiled at the tender and winked. This was how she had gotten him to let Bri and Touma in was by flirting. She immediately walked over and ordered all their typical drinks, reaching around behind her and taking the wad of cash Bri handed to her to pay for them. She seductively counted the money and handed it up to the tender, making sure to brush her hand against his for just a second. The man took the money and smiled at Yadri, who simply turned and walked away. She grabbed a table in the far back corner where they could see everything and the bar tender would have perfect view when Yadrielle decided it was time to get up and dance. But first, she wanted to celebrate with a drink.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:24 pm 

All four of them enter the bar together, and like they'd known from the start, it was Bri who ended up having to pay for the drinks, all of them too. "Thanks Breezy!" Touma says, a grin on his face as he nudges her in the side, winking slyly. They follow to where Yadri led, going to a table that was set in a far back corner, Touma plopping down on the chair and putting his feet up on the table, not caring that Ryo gave him an exasperated look, rolling his eyes and sighing. "Dumb ass..." Ryo mutters under his breath, before sitting down in a chair that was set with the back to the wall. He wasn't one to put his back out in the open, especially whenever he was hanging out with Touma, which meant all that time. Touma had a rather...questionable past, and even now...it was kind of iffy what some of the things that guy did in his spare time by himself. Sometimes Touma would go off for days and not let anyone know where he was, and one time he ever came back with a huge gash on his stomach and stitches that looked like they'd been put together by an old grandma with cataracts nearing complete blindness. Either way, he was a fun guy, despite the **** he did, and his personality.

"To the band!" Touma raises his drink, and the others follow suit, Ryo grinning despite himself, and they all drink their drinks. "I'm stoked about this new gig. It's gonna be ****ing epic!" Touma says, a huge smile on his face, perfect white teeth glinting slightly in the light cast by the hanging lights above the tables. "I can't agree more. We'll need to plan out the set sometime soon." Ryo says, setting his drink down. "I know, but we can deal with that later. Now, we have fun! Right Breezy?" Touma leans over and puts his arm around Bri's shoulder, who was sitting next to him.

Click Me!

Last edited by Shadow_Heart on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:01 pm 

Bri smiled and leaned into Touma gently, a smile on her face as she relaxed into her friend. She watched, laughing, as Yadri sipped her drink before heading out to the dance floor. "TOUMMAAAA" Yadri called back to the table, "Come dance with meee" she mock complained at him. Bri laughed more and turned to look at Ryo. "What are you thinking for the set?" she asked. The two of them were usually the ones who did all the planning. Yadri typically just did what she was told and Touma was well...Touma.