All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:36 am 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Scott stood up and dusted himself off and laughed a bit he was starting to breath more heavily. "Why does a man that six foot two use daggers you might ask." He slashed at the air a few times. "A lot less energy goes into using them' and there much faster then a sword your at a clear disadvantage Knight. just give up and I might let you live for lasting this long." He planted one foot behind the other. "Now take this offer or I'll kill you now."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:50 am 

Zandra thought about it for a moment, then she asked herself, 'What would dad have done?' She knew the answer instantly. Her father would have fought until his last breath. "You see..." she held up her finger, toward the sky, as if that justified what she was getting ready to say, "I just can't do that. And since you are so buddy buddy with the king and all you should know that us knights live by a code of honor." Sighing deeply she readied her sword, the bandit had a point, she needed daggers, not a sword.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:57 am 

1st Year (1)

"Very well then, and the King had my father killed, and I will return the favor when I get a chance to." She had made another mistake in her worn down state. She had stopped next to a tree his knee would suffer, but she was such a worthy opponent. he did not wish to kill her. "Alas are time has come to a close." He sprinted toward her before she could react to his change in direction he had gone for the tree kicking off it and kneeing her head.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:09 am 

Zandra's head exploded with pain when his knee collided with pain, she fell to the side losing her grip on the sword as she fell to the ground. She grounded lowly as her vision went in and out, black forming around the edges. She wanted to try and get up but the pain in her head was a little to much.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:16 am 

1st Year (1)

Scott had respect for this knight. He spoke up "someone get a rope she's coming with us. if someone so much as looks at her without my permission I'll give them a early retire myself" he's men all know what a early retirement was. He's men tied the girl up and put her on Scott's horse. They finish cleaning out the wagon and was heading too Valaras to sell there loot.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:31 am 

Zandra could hardly hold up her head, the throbbing was painful. She sighed, she had failed. She was disappointed in herself, she could only imagine what her father would have thought had he still been alive. The rope was tight around her, and uncomfortable, but it wasn't like she could just ask 'Could you loosen this up a bit, I think i'm being cut in half' no, it doesn't work that way.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:28 pm 

1st Year (1)

It was beginning too become nightfall. Scott held up his hand all his men stopped there horses. "This is where we make camp tonight. " he looked back at to the knight on the back of his horse. "I'm going to help you master daggers, I'll also untie you if your promise not to run. if you do, remember I will find you."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:07 pm 

Zandra only looked at him. She had a massive head ache and was in a bad mood. After a moment she gave one small nod to let him know she understood. She began to think, 'I will learn, and then I will defeat him.' She could do it, she knew she could. Silently she waited to be untied.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:26 pm 

1st Year (1)

Scott had got her off his horse and began to untie her. I expect a rematch when you grip the teaching of the Dagger. "But here's the deal, if I bet you again you join me as my Second in command. If you win I'll
Come to the capital and you can turn me into the king yourself. So how does that sound is it a deal or no?" He had finish uniting the girl his men ready with bow and cross bow alike in case she tried something.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:37 pm 

Zandra nodded instantly, she would win. She would have to win. She rubbed her arms where the rope had been, she expected there would be bruising later on. She looked around at the rest of the bandits with their bows and arrows up, she then turned back to the leader. "Right into second place? Your men must be jealous that a girl has a chance to have a spot over them." She turned once more to look at the men, wanting to see their reactions.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:52 pm 

1st Year (1)

Scott laughed at the Knights comment. " this men are as loyal to me as you knights are to your king. They trust my judgement as if every decision was there own. And I will be completely honest with you knight. you would have given me a rough time if it had not been for you using your sword.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:01 pm 

Zandra wasn't as loyal to the king as the bandit thought. The king was nothing more than a fat pig, that looked down at you from his thrown. But the bandits next words surprised her slightly, but it made her happy. She guessed she would have to fight without the sword from now on. She looked back at the bandit, "I would hope as much, my father was Knight Abell." Her father was most known by his knight name, she wandered it the bandit recognized the name at all. She stared at what little bit of his eyes she could see, waiting for a reaction.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:24 am 

1st Year (1)

Scott spoke up "set up camp do not intervene with this, ok knight your training begins now I will train you. as my Father Trained me, I have high hopes for you." He took his daggers out and throw them to his second in command. "Make sure there in the usual spot and as for a knight names Abell, I think I remember him thought highly of himself like you did to bad he meet his end. Wonder who could have done that." He laughed and waited for the knight to respond.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:30 am 

"Just like your father met his end?" She intended to hurt his family pride. Zandra didn't like the bandit, not in the slightest bit. And she didn't like the way he tried to put down her fathers name, she knew he was a great man. The fact he died in a fire made no difference. Zandra stepped back, she would pay attention as to beat him as soon as possible. Taking a breath she readied herself.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:41 am 

1st Year (1)

Scott laughed "you think I care about my father or my family name. He unlaced his armor took it off then proceeded to take off his shirt over his helmet reveling scars all over his chiseled body. "The only reason I even remember that old fool I call father is he left these. The only reason I care he died is he didn't die by my hands. But your family is a different story Your so worried about what a dead man thinks. He's gone get over it and nothing is going to bring him back you'd be better off joining my band and making a good living."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:53 am 

Zandra looked the scars over. No doubt they had hurt, and for a moment she felt sorry for him. But only a single moment, and then she pushed it away. Zandra knew her mouth was sooner or later going to get her in trouble, but... She couldn't help herself, " I’d like to see things from your point of view, but I can’t seem to get my head that far up your a**." She spoke, and then grinned deviously. "Now are you gonna stand there all day looking pretty, or are you going to teach me?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:05 am 

1st Year (1)

He grinned as he took off his helmet. He left ear was missing, he's head was home to mid length blonde hair. "Normally you'd not get to see my face before I trust you, but you have my respect and that is as good as my trust. This is how this is going to go for every mistake you make during training you get a scar or at least it will be. For every deadly mistake you'll loss a ear then another then we start losing fingers." Scoot had disappeared into the trees. "Come find me but watch out the woods can be a deadly place

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:15 am 

Honestly, had it been a different world Zandra might have found him handsome, even missing the ear and all. But this wasn't a different world, and he was the enemy. Listening to him she thought to herself, 'Scars I can handle, but loosing my ears and fingers...?' Nope she would not let it happen. She sighed and began after him, sticking close to the trees. Her eyes watching closely for movement.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:55 pm 

1st Year (1)

"Your eyes will betray you here you will learn to use hearing and not rely on seeing. This is the first part of your training. I will attack you, you need to defend yourself. once you land a blow on me the exercise will end. Don't get too cocky you'll need a few days before this ends this." scott had spoken then used his training to relocate.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:12 pm 

Zandra focused her hearing on everything around her. Slowly she backed up to a tree, with her doing this he wouldn't exactly be able to sneak up on her. She could hear her heart beat as she stood still. And then ever so slowly she began to ignore her own heartbeat and tried to listen to everything around her. She could hear a slight breeze in the canopy of the trees. Birds singing through the forest. She didn't know where the bandit was. Frowning she listened more, hoping to catch any sound that might come from him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next