All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Beauty ans Beauty
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:24 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Science class was never boring. The students at the Wildwood Shire Mage Guild School had just filed inside from killing three enormous Giant Wasps. The boys had to wash themselves and their swords. The girls were drained of all mana; after throwing defensive and healing spells. Mrs. Beasley was busy pouring juniper juice and hibiscus seed pulp.

The students, once revived were back to their normal teenage selves. All were antsy to receive their familiars. It was the final period just before Winterfest. Snowdrifts and the mountain pass would soon be closed for four long months. A month-long celebration was right around the corner.

The handlers brought various cages into the classroom. Each student had no idea what animal they were given or it's ability. Kate was the last to be called. She was almost sad that she was not given a familiar. Mr. Steven, her advisor, entered and called her out of the classroom.

"Your familiar has arrived, however, it is downstairs in the cave. Your familiar was dropped off with a message. 'Danger wild animal.'"

Kate was curious and full of questions. "Does it bite? What's wrong with it? Where did it come from?"

The master mage could not tell her. He had a lump in his throat. "Katie, its bad. Your familiar is in terrible condition and we are having trouble keeping it alive. He or she will not allow any get near it."

Kate frowned and clasped her hand, "You can't force any animal to come out. Much less yell at it."

The man threw up his hands as the entered a brightly lit room. Kate squinted, "It's too bright and you are scaring the thing half to death. Close the cage and give it to me. I am taking him/her to my suite." Kate picked up the cage by the handle om top and carried it from the dungeon to her room. Kate placed a firm hand on the bottom to prevent it from swinging. The mage student crossed several hallways and several flights of stairs. Kate opened her suite door with a few spell words. She placed the cage on her bed.

"Now lets have a look at you. You may come out when ready." Kate spoke in a normal voice. She placed a small trail mix bar on the bed as she opened the cage.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Beauty ans Beauty
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:29 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Namane had been sitting in that crate for hours on end in the cave. The people who had handled her had given her a few injuries for snapping at them, including a broken paw. Her ears perked up when she heard a females voice and then steadied herself in the crate once more.

When it was finally set down and the door swung open she flinched slightly. The small fox limped cautiously out of the crate and sniffed the air around her for any dangers. When she sensed none she limped out a bit more and looked up at the girl that sat in front of her.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:51 pm 

Kate was delighted upon seeing the vixen. She flattened her reddish brown fox ears upon seeing her limp out. "You poor vixen your hurt. Come rest I will fix you good as new and you will not feel any pain. I am apprentice mage of healing, Kate Lyons. Please, may I hold your paw?"

Kate waited for the vixen to extend her paw not grabbing at it or making any movement to reach her. She spoke pure fox. "We call the language Kit. "Kate sat Indian style on the bed, "I will give you the best bath and warm bed. You can sleep in my bed or sleep in my fox bed."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:59 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Namane stepped back a bit when Kate extended a hand. She sniffed it softly and then out her small paw in the girls. She didn't want to speak, not yet at least. So she didn't, all Namane did was nod softly in thank you to the girl. She wasn't showed this much kindness since she was taken from her family. She missed her family, and wondered what they were doing right now. If they were looking for her, they would never find her if they had. This school was meant to be virtually untraceable. The small vixen gave a soft sigh as she looked at the girl with her seafoam green eyes.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:14 pm 

Kate closed her emerald green eyes and spoke several spell words. The vixen did not feel her paw being manipulated in Kate's hands. She cradle the small paw in her hands as her mana warmed the lovely vixen's broken paw and spread through her battered body. Bones gently were guided back in place and fused together. In 30 minutes the procedure was complete. Kate opened her eyes and smiled at the vixen. "You are mostly healed. No jumping, leaping, or running. It takes three weeks to get back full use. I will give you socks and medicine. It should not hurt you. If it does, please let me know."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:00 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Namane watched as the young mage healed her paw and everything else that was broken. The fox looked up at girl and nodded as a thanks to her. She wanted to crawl back into the cage and hide from the world, she hated being a slave. She was royalty, she didn't need to be in a place such as this. She gave a soft huff as the mage told her no strenuous activity for a little while. She hated the idea of not being able to run and jump and do all the fun stuff she enjoyed doing.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:31 am 

Kate noticed her nod in appreciation then looking back at the cage. "You will never see that again." As she yapped and made soft yips in Kit. "What is you name? May I hold you and carry you? The kitchen is just out my door. Would you like fish or beef?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:43 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Namane watched as the mage told her she would never see the cage again. The news brought a small smile to her smile. She crawled in the girls arms and allowed her to carry her. She gave a few soft yips as she said her name. "Namane. My name is Namane." She said softly. She was then asked if she enjoyed fish or beef. Her tail wagged softly as she thought of food, her stomach growled a little bit and she suddenly got embarrassed. "Fish please?" She yipped softly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:50 pm 

Kate gave her a soft pet down her good paw and down her soft back. "Fish it is. You must be starving and thirsty. Please speak your mind. I never had a familiar. What kind of magic can you do?"

The mage heated the oven and layed four fish fillets on a cookie sheet and covered them with flavorful, mild spices. "What would you like to drink?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:18 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Namane watched the girl as she sat on the counter, tail overlapping her paws. She tilted her head to the side as she watched Kate cook. "You have servants for that yes? Why don't you use them. Or me perhaps?" She asked with her small yips. Then she finally answered Kate's question. What magic could she do? Well it was simple, Namane could do all kinds. Even dark magic, but she preferred to not use it, it wasn't the way she was raised. "I do all kinds of magic. Mostly light, like giving life to things that are no longer with us, I grow plants with just a few words, I can do many things." Namane said a bit proud of herself. She would show Kate if she was allowed to come out of her fox form.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:35 am 

"I do have servants at home. Here at school, I have my own suite. I thought we can get better acquainted here. am glad you are able to mage skills. I need a mages apprentice. I too am able to take fox form. I am usually in a state of being afraid. Namane, you have a beautiful name. Hmm I wonder... Are you a Kit like me?"

Kate removed two glasses from the cupboard. She placed a kettle of fresh water on the stove. In a diffuser, the mage, placed a spoonful of tea leaves from a tin on the counter. She set large small hourglass on from behind the tea tin.