All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:49 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

The evening was full of stars and moon was full as Katherine Lyons stepped down from her father's black carriage with gold gilded trim. She took hold of the smartly dressed footman's white gloved hand. She stood up seeing the summer palace of King Atria all dressed up in regalia. Flags of the Kingdoms noble houses waved softly in the brisk Autumn air.

All the noble families gather to see the victory celebration. Knights in shining armor flanked the entry way into the splendid palace. All who entered handed their cloaks, coats, and sweaters to the footman elegantly dressed in fine silk red and white uniforms.

Kate's family was announced as they entered the main hall and were formal received by dignitary and the royal family. Kate was happy to see her godfather, the king, princess Creon, and prince Lance.
She was fondly received and after the formalities she was greeted by a huddle mass of ladies in colorful silks and taffies. She was at once whisked away into a grand ballroom.

Sharply the hall clock gong resounded with an echo that shook the walls and floor. Kate was forced to cover her sensitive fox ears. The call for dinner was announced all attendees filed into the extravagant dining hall. The room was dressed for the occasion. Fine lines and real silverware adorned the tables.

Kate was ex courted to her father's place next to the King's right. Lord Lyons and Sir Jonathan remained in the ready room around all recipients of medals and knight hood. Kate awaited anxiously for the ceremonies to begin. Weeks before she assisted the mages and priests in healing the sick, captured, and wounded. It was day before she was fully rested.

She beamed as every soldier filed in. They were dressed in fine new uniforms. During the ceremony Lord Gillian Lyons was master of Ceremony. He made a short honorary speech and led a group of men to the dais where the royal family was seated. The stood fourteen across, shoulder to soldier as each was knighted. The meal was followed by processions of acrobats, dancers, and entertainers from all over the kingdom.The ceremony was fallowed by presentation of gifts.

A note was passed to Kate. She broke the black seal of Lord Draco's house. He and his wife Lady Malora meant dread and crudity through out the land. It was know by all the gained wealth on the arena circuit. Malora was known for her pets. Poor devils if any survived past 25.

Kate was full of dread as her emerald eyes scanned the bleached parchment.
"My dear Lady Katherine Lyons" Kate shuttered. She hate to be formally addressed.
It has come to our attention; you deserve a special pet. Lady Malora have decided to present you a gift for your upcoming graduation. No Lady should be without a companion. Lady Malora and I have specially bread this for you. May it serve you well and tend to your every need."
Kate gasped as she crumpled the letter. The student mage stood up and ran to her suite. She was happy the royal family had taken their leave to the ballroom.

Kate did not fumble with keys. She waved her hand over the doorknob and swung open the door. There before was a cramped, iron cage. The continence was scarcely visible as Kate turned up the lamp. She saw a ghostly figure slumped over. She padded slowly as to not frighten whatever was in there.
"Hello are you alive?"

Kate slowly sat on her knees at the iron door. She spoke in a whisper, "I am soo sorry. I just received a note you arrived."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:32 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

James awoke in a dark room, he tried to get up from a slumped over Crouch stance but was soon met by the iron bars of a cage. He tried to see where he was to no avail, it was far too dark to see anything in particular. He just prayed it was not the Coliseum, he was due to participate in the next set of games held there. James tried to remember how he got here, but was only able to remember eating some food lady Malora then everything going black.

After a few moments of waiting in the dark, a door opened reveling a mysterious figure. The figure moved to a table then proceeded to turn on a lamp. From what James could tell it was a female. She approached his cage and Spoke to him "hello are you alive." she came even closer and kneeled by the iron door of the cage before speaking in a soft whisper "I am soo sorry. I just received a note you arrived."

James did not wish to frighten the girls kneeled before him, so he spoke in a similar whispering volume. "I am very much alive and there is no need to be sorry, your Grace. I'd rather be stuck in this cage for eternity, then go to the arena. The fact is, your Grace you've saved my life, if it was not for you I'd have died in the arena, That is a certainty. I have been taught and trained to do many things, your Grace I can do most hosuehold chores, any work you may need me to do outside I can also accomplish, I've been trained with the sword aswell, so if the time arises I would gladly give my life to protect your."

"I out have one request, your Grace and that is to be released from this cage it is rather cramped for a man of my stature."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:33 pm 

Kate was taken back being called "your grace" and hearing a kind and trusting voice. Upon his request, Kate stood up and stepped back, allowing him to exit. She placed her hand on his forearm. "Welcome to Wildwood. I am Mage Kate. Please come stretch out on the couch. You must be famished from your journey."

Kate helped him to the paisley patterned sofa. She saw he was scantly dressed and covered him with a sheep skin blanket. "How long since you ate? Would you like honey mead or a hot toddy?" She lit candles by the sofa table. "Are you sick or wounded?" Kate held a candle in a silver ringed holder beside his face.

"Do not worry I am a healer mage. No harm will come to you. Truly, your safe."

He sees emerald green eyes and carrot red hair braided and styled on her head. A small silver and diamond studded tiara adorns her head. A pink ballgown with a sweetheart neckline is laced with a pink satin ribbon. The bodice accentuates her petite frame. He can tell she is very strong as she aided him to the sofa. Her right arm is very toned as any swordsman.

Kate was very different from humans. She has reddish brown fox ears and when she turns from him; he sees a very bush fox tail; that is reddish brown and white tipped as her ears. Kate pointed her down as she glanced over his battered body. "What she do to you?", Kate was disgusted Malora would harm a pet brought to her. She looked at his blacked eyes, bruised cheek, and parched lips.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:48 pm 

1st Year (1)

James was astonished at the girls strength, such a small women helping such a large man walk, he wouldn't believe it if it wasn't happening. As he laid on the couch she covered him with a blanket she must have noticed he was waring nothing more then a tattered pair of Tunic Pants. Then began to ask him questions, when was the he last time he ate, if he was sick or wounded, and if he wanted something to eat. He was again astonished by the girls actions, a slave was to tend to there master not the other way around. He didn't know what to think.

She then proceeded to light a candle and observe his face there was nothing good to see. A black eye bruises and lips that look like they haven't been hydrated in ages. He then observed the women's attire she was clearly a noble Waring rather elaborate clothing and decorative pieces her eyes were a emerald green color with styled red hair. After looking at his body that looked like he'd seen the loosing end of a few fistfights with bruises, scratchs and some lacerations. But the thing that stood out the most were the women's fox like ears and tail. James was yet again astonished he'd never seen anything like it.

He had to awnser her it's what he was taught to do "your Grace I have not the slightest idea of when the last time I'd have eaten or drank something. My wounds are only surface wounds and will heal with time no need to worry about me." He remenised on that that she said he was safe he didn't know what safe was. She asked what Lady melora had done to him "lady melora punishs those who don't preform there Chores perfectly. You have nothing to worry about your Grace I will preform with perfection"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:39 am 

The thought of him serving a cruel and harsh mistress and even harsher master. This man has suffered a life of pain and terror. Lady Malora and Lord Draco were known throughout the continent for love of coin and kept the best trained pets for fighting and pleasure. There before her was an elite of elites among slaves. He was indeed a special gift. She would treat him very well, as she treasured him.

Kate could tell the man was in pain and freezing more than he let on. Complaining just led to more punishment. His life had been harsh and his childhood...there was none. His pained eyes showed enough. The journey from Black Marsh was grueling. Stories from others revealed life on the circuit of arena for a young man was pure hell. Rewards were sex and spirits...punishment, pain till one passed out. The man before was literally pocked in scars.

"Do not worry about a thing. You have been through enough. Here you are no longer a pet to be the object of your mistress's whims. You are a man and will be treated as one. I care not for titles. Please call me Kate or Katie. What is the name you were born with? Do not get up. I will bring you supper and honey-mead. May I have you left hand please?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:23 am 

1st Year (1)

"Do not worry about a thing. You have been through enough. Here you are no longer a pet to be the object of your mistress's whims. You are a man and will be treated as one. I care not for titles. Please call me Kate or Katie. What is the name you were born with? Do not get up. I will bring you supper and honey-mead. May I have you left hand please?"

James did not know what to think of this women she was so kind. he had no intention of being treated as a equal, as Kate had told him he would be. his live was that of a lesser. he's head was spinning his whole life was in preparation of servitude. yet Kate said that that would end.

He tried to force the words from his mouth. Calling a master by there name was one of the forbidden rules, and would result in punishment. "as you wish Kate. I have been called James for as long as I can remember." Kate told him she would give him food and drink this was so strange to the young man.

Then as requested he presented her his hand, on the back there was a large scar as if something was scorched off his hand. The outline of a shield was barely visible. Below it some Letters were legible. A.lg..d

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:31 pm 

Kate expected his silence and puzzlement. She had seen this expression on some of the guard's faces. Lord Lyons took in many former areana fighters and rehiblitated them. Kate was never allowed to interact with them. The mage cradeled his branded hand. It must have hurt like fire to marred as such. Kate did not understand what the brand ment. *Papa will know."

Kate placed one hand on his palm and the other on top of the old scar. She closed her eyes and whispered spell words. He would feel a soft heat that slowly penetrated his body, warming him as light wounds healed."
The mage opened her eyes and smiled, "That should feel better. You have the strength of a bear. Never will you be forced to fight. After you have eaten, I will give you a bath. Do you want your own room or share mine?"

Katie placed his hand under the sheep skin on his stomach. "The rest of you wounds I will tend while you eat. Would you like venison or fish James. Do not worry, I have herbs to settle your stomach. Gads no one tended to you while coming here. Please rest and sleep as long as you want. Consider being here a long holiday."

Kate spoke to James as she headed to the kitchen off the living room. The living room, dining room, and kitchen were in one space. He could see her from the couch. Kate gathered a plate, mug and saucer, and placed a kettle she filled with water from the sink. When the kettle began boiling she removed it. She added snow from an ice box. Do you want sugar in your tea?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:14 pm 

1st Year (1)

James felt something he couldn't explain as Kate spoke some words he could not Understand it was a warmth slowly spreading through his body. He watched as minor cuts healed, bruises slowly began to disappear, only the lacerations remains.

Kate proceeded to smile and say "That should feel better. You have the strength of a bear. Never will you be forced to fight. After you have eaten, I will give you a bath. Do you want your own room or share mine?" he was shocked at the statement never would he ever have expected someone to share lodging with him. "I would be more comfortable with my own room Kate if that is acceptable"

she then proceeded to say more things he's never heard of herbs, venison, and fish. He had no idea what these were the close thing to food or drink he ever had was some unknown gray substance and water. So in response he just remain quite, she then proceeded to ask if he wanted suger in his tea. Yet again not know anything he remained in silence. He wondered how this Newly found life would go for him.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:23 pm 

The mage smiled at him in his silence. He was a cherished pet; for Malora educated him. "James, tomorrow you will be introduced to new everything. I will start slowly. Tonight you practice saying Kate and the only person you bow to is my father. He knows exactly what you've been through. He was born a slave and was champion in the pit fights. He was the legendary "Zadicrus the Strong". His master, my grandfather, freed Papa upon my Gran-papa's deathbed, and made him Lord of Wildwood Shire. Papa is a fair and just man to his retainers and soldiers."

Kate brought over to him heated beef broth, with small bits of vegetables and small pieces stag meat in a mug; herbal tea warmed with honey and little lemon juice in another mug. Kate pulled the covers exposing his chest. "This is for you, James please eat and drink. Both are warm and will not burn your mouth." The mage gave him mint leave after ate. "This will settle your tummy. Suck on it. It makes delicious tea and peppermint candy. If you are up to it, I will take you to the best candy shop in the kingdom and get you new clothes. There are fresh clothes in your room. You may have in the room across from mine. Should you need me, just knock on my door. Would you like to have a key to your room?"

As he ate, Kate cleaned the deep wounds with witchhazle and cotton ball from the hall linen closet. "I will bandage these once you bathe. You will be pampered tonight. James, you are no shape to work. I want you to rest and heal. Tomorrow is a fresh start on a new life." Once he finished eating, she held out both arms." Please let me take your dishes and follow me. The mage dropped the dishes on the kitchen counter. The washroom and privy are down this way."

Kate led him to a private bathroom with a seven foot door. A claw-footed tub was over 10 foot long and three foot wide; with ceramic hot and cold knobs. The privy was closed in and the sink was made of marble with brass fixtures. Over the sink was a facet and hot and cold ceramic knobs. "I will give you privacy and fill the tub. I will be back to bathe you. Tomorrow, after breakfast, I will trim your hair and beard."

The mage set out toiletries, wash cloths, Egyptian cotton towels and bathrobe, and various bandages and vials, herbal shampoo, and red, yellow, and green translucent soaps. Kate left him alone for 10 min. while she turned down the down-filled bed spread with blue satin sheets; set out several warm blankets; a flannel night shirt, and clean under clothes.

Kate walked to the bathroom and knocked softly on the door. "James, may I come in?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:53 am 

1st Year (1)

Kate had told James that he would be introduced to a new life tommorow, in order not to overwhelm him she would take show him in short burst. For tonight he was to practice addressing her by her name. Then proceeded to tell him the only one he should bow and address properly was her father. She then told him a short summary about her Father Zadicrus the Strong was a well know Legend a slave turned noble.

She presented him with food and drink something he quickly made disapper, as Kate tended to the larger wounds. he had Almost forgotten about the mint she had given him to help with the newly consumed food. Kate had asked him if he wanted the key to the room next door to which he responded "Yes please with a faint smile" Kate told him that if he wanted to she would take him to a candy shop, and get new clothes for the man. he was taller then most people so they most likely would have to be professional crafted.

Kate then held out both arms to collect the dishes. Then proceeded to say he would be pampered tonight, Something hed never experienced. She then showed him the a private bathroom. The closest thing he had to a bathroom before was a hole in the ground. The Tub was quite large even to him, she then ran water In the Tub, and left after telling him he would be groomed tommorow after breakfast. he wonder what breakfast was.

He was left alone for a short period of time with several Items but some he recognized it was bars of Yellow, Red and Green soap. She said she would be back to bathe him so he submerged himself in the Tub a few moments later Kate had returned and asked if it was OK if she could come in. James spoke up "I'm in the water if that is what your asking" with a questionable tone. "maybe it would be better if you were to instruct me on how to use the items from outside"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:33 am 

"James, get comfortable. I will be right back."

Kate rushed to her room, removed her ballgown, throwing it on her bed. She quickly untied bodice, hoop skirt, and kicked off her shoes. The mage grabbed a solid blue mage robe with light blue trim and school emblem of fox heads embroidered over her left breast. A dainty gold chain was barely visible around her neck. As she ran down the hall Kate donned her robe over her head. Years of dressing in a mad dash allowed her to stand, at the bathroom door, just as he turned off the water, to the tub.

The fighter hears a soft knock at the door.

"James, Is Kate, If your uncomfortable naked, cover yourself with a washcloth. Tonight I wish to help you get clean without you suffering any pain. My maid servant is not yet arrived. Papa would have my hide if you appeared before him with a speck of dirt on you. May I please come in and wash your hair and back?

Last edited by LadyKate43 on Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:44 am 

1st Year (1)

James was not uncomfortable in his natural unclothed state. He'd Been bathed many times by many different people. but bathing was different then what he was currently experiencing, it was just several buckets of cold water thrown on him. She was a lady of high status, it was more from respect then being uncomfortable. "as you wish Kate you may enter"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:25 am 

Kate opened the door slowly and poked her head in. "Thank you so much." She spoke as she entered. I know this is improper. You will find I break protocols a lot...at times rules have to be broken. Life is dull if you do not add a little excitement."

The mage placed a folded towel on the floor and settled to her knees. Kate picked up a bottle with white liquid. "Tilt your head back in the water. It must be weeks you were clean. You will feel human again. Are you human?"
She braced his head and drizzled honey-clover shampoo over his hair. Kate handed him a hand towel to protect his eyes. She felt welts over his scalp and was very gentle massaging his head.. "Relax, deep breaths. I got you. Your not use to being touched softly. In time you'll learn my hand are not going to hurt you. Every time a door opens you will not be harmed."

Kate reached for a pitcher of water and tested the water. The water was was room temperature 83F. The mage carefully poured water over his head getting most soap out of his face. "I am going to was your hair three times before adding conditioner. It will help get the tangles out."

Kate applied conditioner and left it in his hair. "Your hair will feel extra soft. Lean forward for me so I can get to your back. Do not hide your pain. How much do you hurt."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:20 pm 

1st Year (1)

As Kate entered the door she said that she broke protocol Alot that was live is dull without a little excitement. He thought those words would soon have Meaning in his life. Kate then proceeded to kneel beside him, and present him with a towel to block his eyes from the soap. She told him to tilt his head back into the water, then asked if he was human. James did not know how to respond to the question so he remained silent.

She then massage his scalp gently and told him not to worry she would not hurt him he would learn this soon. She poured water over his head several times to wash the soap away. What was once dark brown matted and tangled hair, turned to a lighter brown that was straightend to a great degree. His beard was still a problem as it was rather large, still concealing almost all of his chin and throat area.

She then proceeded to ask if he was in pain James told her "lord Draco saw to it that I was punished far less then usual so only the bruises and cuts you saw before." then as requested James leaned forward for the girl to scrub the Grim and dirt from his back

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:35 am 

Kate noticed he was silent again. She did not press the issue. The mage was glad to see his hair clean and true color appear. She wrapped a towel around his head. Then picked up the soaps one by one for him to sniff. "Which one do you like? The pure clear one is sandalwood. The red one is rose essence. The yellow one is lemon scent. I make them myself and would show you how to make them."

Kate placed both hands on his shoulders and sniffled, water fell over her cheeks..she squeedzed her hands to avoid trembling. "Gahhh.... James ...what THEY ... did to... YOU...NO creature dEServes THIS" Sniffle..Kate resisted to hug him as she wiped her eyes... "Sorry.. YOUr doing well...I am JUSsTt going to ... uhh hemmm...sorry I am fine.... just have soap in my eye...place my hands on the middle of your back."

The mage student looked over his lash marred back. Places were healed skin was scabbed over and red. Large bruises were from various weapons both bladed and dull. Katie avoided massaging or pressing to hard. His skin was tough as leather. Along his spine, places were only skin the flesh nonexistent. By the time she finished washing him his body was very warm and healing. " I am sorry I cannot heal you completely. I am not a master mage yet."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:59 pm 

1st Year (1)

Kate had told James the soaps were different each with a special scent Lemon, Sandalwood, and Rose essence. After a few moment he had decided on the Lemon scented soap. Once she had begin to wash his back she broke into tears. James could not let the Kate remain in this saddened state. The warmth he had once experienced had returned this time to his back muscles reformed slightly, and the areas along his spin that the flesh had been completely striped and only skin remained began to heal, new flesh taking its place if only slightly. She apologized for not being able to heal him completely he smiled at Kate then said "it's not your fault I haven't felt like this in years, thank you, I know now that you will not harm me you only wish to help me." He could finally relax he thought of her as a friend a friend he would protect until the end of Time.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:57 pm 

As she washed him, Kate felt him relax. Her heart melted when he said, "it's not your fault I haven't felt like this in years, thank you, I know now that you will not harm me you only wish to help me." The mage gently held his bruised jaws and lightly turned his head and looked at his battered face, never will you cast down your eyes. I want to see your eyes and know how you feel. I can't guarantee your adjustment will be easy. Please do not hide your eyes from me. I know you are not used to people or kindness. Not everyone wishes you harm. If you need a quiet place touch my arm. I will help you, if you ever feel overwhelmed. James, is there anything you want, just ask. It is time you are allowed to do things you want. Please, tell me things you want do have or do that have been forbidden, anytime. I want you to experience happiness and fun."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:14 am 

1st Year (1)

Kate had proven herself to James, but he would still be skeptical of others. It would take some time before he would fully be able to trust anyone besides Kate. She had handled his jaw and turned his face to meet hers. He's Blue eyes looked into hers, He meet this with a smile. "I'm will do so then." She had told him if there was anything he wanted all he had to do was ask. He would take this offer up, but perhaps later first he would like to see what she had in store for him tomorrow. "May happes later but I'd like to see what you have planed for me tomorrow." he then moved his legs the water slushed around when he did so. "Kate, when will I be cleaned throughly enough to be aloud to leave the umm..... Tub" he had to remember what she said it Was called.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:20 am 

"James, I am truly sorry. I am going on on. You may have time alone in the tub. Just add more hot water by turning to the right. Do you want to wash the rest of your self or do you want me, to wash the rest of you? Choices, blue eyes better get use to having them. You have that to look forward to. No worries, will keep it under three tomorrow; until you want more. Hey, you smiled. That's what I want to see more of."

Kate added more soap and held the lemon scented wash cloth.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:30 am 

1st Year (1)

James thought a few seconds before saying "I will wash myself the rest of the way. Where may I find you afterwords?" He had thought about what she said, she'd would keep it under three until he wanted more. Three what he wondered "under three of what Kate?" He said while extending his hands to accept the washcloth she held in her hands. He's head was spinning from the experience still, but he was strong willed. The reason he had been punished so much is because he would not break.