All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:57 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

@keyootee

With their policy of non-interference, there was no way that Mardok could have stayed by any means. He couldn't stand to watch crimes committed against innocent people. The Jedi would have just told him to take his hands, or perhaps most likely paws considering his wolfish heritage, off the situation. He was just expected to stand around whenever it wasn't official Jedi business. Anger fueled his emotions as he stormed out of the school and foamed a bit at the mouth, his ears pinned angrily against the back of his head. For some time after that date he experimented and explored, crawling all over the planet that he was on and running on all fours throughout the wilderness. Most notably he killed. He tasted flesh and the pull of the Dark Side, which seemed to say to him that he could have doled out his very own brand of justice. Eventually, though, he saw a figure in the distance and started to run for whomever that was. While he wasn't quite entirely sure who that was, he figured that they must have been beckoning him toward them. Sniffing at the air, he stood up like a man and allowed his tail to droop behind him, indicating that he was in a disarming position. He hadn't been able to take his lightsaber with him when leaving the school even, so the figure had very little to be concerned about from him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:12 am 

Blog: View Blog (4)

She looked over as a wolf sort of being was heading over towards her, he seemed wild and a bit crazy and she was wondering what was the matter with him. She had a sense about him, that he really didn't want to be a killer, didn't want to do the things he was doing. So, why was he doing that. She was rather curious. She beckoned him, hoping to find out about him more. Since he didn't have a lightsaber, and she did she wasn't too worried he was going to kill her.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:01 pm 

Eventually he just gave into her beckoning. Perhaps a result of a more canine mentality he got apprehensive for a few moments. He didn't want to come closer, even though he was running toward her at first. It probably seemed like a schizophrenic response to someone who wasn't a member of his species, but he wanted to take the time to sniff her first. Looking up with a blink of his eyes, he came close and noticed something about her. "You can use the Force too, can't you?" He seemed to be able to speak Galactic Basic with, surprisingly, a mild Coruscant accent.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:03 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

"Yes I can, is it that obvious?" she hadn't used the force at all to make him come closer though. She looked over him, she had never seen anyone like him before. She had a feeling he was struggling with himself for some reason. "I just wonder why you seem so wild, so troubled. Perhaps I can help you. I am Twillara by the way." She holds out her hand for him to shake.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:37 pm 

"Twillara? It is an honor." He leaned down and licked her hand, greeting her more like an animal before he shook it. "I figured that you had some power over me. I suppose I was wrong. I...was training to become a Jedi, but there is so much pain in the world, and yet the Jedi refuse to do anything about it. How can I sit and watch?" Looking at her, he cautiously wondered whether or not to say his own name. She might not have been able to pronounce it.