All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:58 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Pulling a large combat knife from it's sheath, Jason rushed over to the fireplace and crouched down. "You're gettin' too old to keep takin' these bullets on luck, ya old fart." Jason smirked. Batman smirked back, "Alfred's removed so many shells from me he says he could open a shop."

Jason cut some wires, "How is he anyway...?"

"He misses you..." Batman answered, causing Jason to pause...fortunately the bomb had been disarmed by now. He sighed and stood up, facing the fireplace. "Listen I know I've gone against everything you taught me...so if ya wanna disown me or whatever..now's your chance." Jason was interrupted when Batman spun him around and actually HUGGED him.

"Shut up, and lets go see Alfred." Batman said. Pushing away from Batman, Jason nodded. "So....who're you guys again?" He asked the trio in the room.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:12 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

Blinking at what Jason had said, Sasuke seemed rather shocked by the verbiage. "You mean that this has actually happened more than once, is that right?" He didn't like the sound of that. Even the strongest person would have suffered horribly under that sort of a barrage. Sakura, meanwhile, had started to come over and she would have touched Batman's shoulder had she been so allowed to do so. "Do you know about my healing abilities?"

Considering the fact that Jason's words had been generically directed previously, Naruto had elected to answer them. He almost seemed a bit boastful in spite of what had happened, but it was obvious that this was a front and that Naruto had been seriously shaken. "We're three ninja from, well, I guess it's a whole 'nother universe compared to where we are now."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:42 pm 

Batman blinked his white slits at Sakura, "Uh...no? But shouldn't you remove the bullets from inside me first?"

Jason turned to Sasuke, "You kiddin'? With all the guns and weapons coming into Gotham's underworld? He usually doesn't get hit by them unless he's distracted or careless." Jason said, elbowing Batman. Jason smiled at Naruto, "Other dimensions and universes aren't anything new around here."

"I guess ninja are different where you come from..right? I mean you're not dressed like the League of Assassins' kind." Jason shrugged.

Batman nodded to Sakura, "I trust you know what you're doing...? So go ahead."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:58 pm 

Haruno Sakura nodded carefully in response to the question about bullets. "Yes, please remove them, and then let me have a look at him." She looked absolutely serious about what she was saying. While it might have been hard to believe, she was apparently quite capable of doing what it was that she was promising. Naruto, meanwhile, smiled at what it was that Jason had said. He gave thumbs up to him in the process. "Yeah, we're probably a lot different, but we're still gonna fight for what's right here, believe it." Sasuke, meanwhile, sighed at the outburst of the other. "You're going to have to excuse him, he tends to say that a lot."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:08 pm 

Batman lay down on the floor and lifted up his fiber torso covering with it's bat-logo. Sure enough! There were three bullet wounds where the holes in the costume were. Jason knelt down and held up the combat knife, "I can't help but feel responsible you got shot by that lunatic...so here." Jason tore off a piece of Batman's cape and let Batman bite down on the thick folded cloth.

Digging the tip of the knife into one of the penetration holes, Jason expertly flicked out one of the slugs that bounced with a clink over to Sasuke's feet.

"You don't have these where you come from?" Jason asked, tilting his head over in the direction where the slug landed by Sasuke. "You're lucky these weren't hollow points, Bruce." he looked over at Sakura: "Hollow point bullets have a piece built in that when they enter a target, they expand and basically release shrapnel that is a damn pain in the ass to dig out."

"Grrgk on wifth eet!" Bruce growled as Jason dug out the final bullet.

"Done." Jason sighed as Bruce relaxed.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:33 pm 

Uchiha Sasuke shook his head a bit at what Jason had said there. "Honestly I feel a bit responsible too considering that I was the one who had us hold him. Perhaps I can help you." It was clear that as he stare down at the slugs landed near his feet that he was in awe of how Batman was capable of taking them. "We have gunpowder, but not firearms. Judging by the smell, these do not run on gunpowder." He was right, as in this world gunpowder had long been replaced with smokeless powder.

Swallowing deeply, Sakura looked down and started to rub her hands together as he she examined the wounds that were within him. "May I work my craft?" She didn't refer to what she did as magic. Additionally she didn't actually do anything until she had flat out permission to do so. Back where they were from the manipulation of chakra was studied as a science. They never would have thought of it as a form of magic at all, though it would have looked like it in this world.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:26 am 

Batman nodded to Sakura, "Do it." Sakura began to use her healing chakra on Batman's wounds, a green glow emitting from her hands. Standing up with a grunt, Batman nodded and muttered: "Thanks."

"So...what now?" Jason asked.

=Batcave=

Batman wandered into the batcave with the trio of ninja and Jason, as Alfred looked up to see the mature young man who he immediately recognized. "Jason..." He said as he embraced the boy in a huge with tears streaming down his face.

"H-hey Al...sorry for worrying you." Jason said sheepishly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:46 pm 

Having always found healing such wounds difficult, Haruno Sakura was actually struggling. She didn't admit it though, and in fact she made the entire process look pretty easy to tell the truth. Eventually they were all back at the Batcave. Naruto blinked as Alfred seemed to recognize Jason. That fit with the story that Batman had shared with them before. Swallowing a bit, he then took a few steps back and laced his fingers behind his head. "Uhh, is this is a private party?" Sasuke pressed his hand to his forehead in turn. "They just haven't seen each other in a long time."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:01 pm 

"You two can catch up, I need to take Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke to the Watchtower." Batman said as he waved the ninja trio over to a sort of circular floor panel and nodded to them. "Try not to panic." He pressed a button on a keypad and suddenly the three of them felt air whooshing past them and looking around saw the dark void of space all around them and the planet far below them!

They were in space!

They suddenly were deposited in a large room with several computer screens and the large Cyborg man from the hologram from before. "Cyborg, where are the others?" Batman asked, casually wandering up to the large half-man-half-machine.

The man turned around to reveal half his face was that of an african american man...and the rest of him was mostly just as his name implied: Cyborg.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:41 pm 

The three of them of course accompanied him without making any sort of delay. They figured Jason and Alfred would probably be very emotional, but they would have needed their time alone. Sometimes the ninja squad could very well share a single thought because they had been together so long. When Sasuke came back it was like he hadn't even ever left in some ways.

One thing wasn't the same though. They were in orbit of the world they were on. Naruto pressed his nose up to the glass, making a mark in the process. Sasuke, however, looked toward Batman and blinked.

"I thought that spaceflight was merely...theoretical."

Even though she hadn't met him before, Haruno Sakura knew precisely who this was. She could have figured it out easily just by taking a look at him. Opening her eyes wide she swallowed and stepped forward. Offering him a polite bow, she then finally looked into his eyes. Only one of them seemed organic to her. "I'm Sakura-chan; I took an interest in your...physiology before but I didn't want to look like I'm gawking."

Uchiha Sasuke rolled his eyes at the display and he whispered something under his breath.

"...otaku."