All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:00 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

She had no answers of why she was here, all that stupid woman was doing was standing there writing. "Answer me. answer me dammit! Pay attention to me!" as she yelled, she seemed to well..change a little. Her hair began shifting around into the trademark pigtails of the woman in her dream. She felt her hair, what was going on here? Was it just a dream or what?
The woman looked at Harriet and smiled cruelly like that is what she wanted to happen.
She then looked at Len.
"It begins."
Like he should know what she was talking about. Though, the words may have meaning or not.
Harriet dodges out of the room knocking the woman over, it is the first violence she ever did. She usually didn't touch anyone else.
"What does she mean by it begins, what is happening here? I want answers!"
She was running towards Len, feeling out of control. She had too much. She hardly had anyone to talk to, she didn't have anything to do but tests. And her dreams, were ever becoming more and more real.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:08 am 

...looking for some new RP's.

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Hardly anybody would have been able to knock Josephine over. But this time the woman dodged on Lan Fengs command. She had no resentful feelings as she was an experiment - a cross over of human DNA with android parts - herself.
Just following the doctor's commands, being his bodyguard as well as his sexual bait to keep certain people on an arms length away.

Lan Feng smiled, as Harriet ran into the room, agitated and angry. Freeing her emotions was the first step to transformation. But, he did not let his guard down. ~Next thing she might do, is take something and stab me, after all~

He smiled softly, while reminding himself repeatedly. ~Don't dodge. Don't dodge.~
Building up trust was an important issue. And he trusted Josephine that she would catch the rampaging girl in front of him, before too much harm could be done.

Watching the girl intently, with an enigmatic smile, he didnt do anything else, but look at her.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:09 pm 

He wasn't answering her, which made her feel more rage. The more rage she felt, the more she began looking like the woman of her dreams. She jumped trying to grab his throat with her hands, Josephine watched with a smile. "I didn't think we would ever have her do things like this, she was always so peaceful before. No matter what we did she was calm and gentle. We finally broke her. We finally made her....Jessie Ster!"
Harriet paused, that was the woman of her dreams. She wouldn't become her, she wouldn't kill. She leaned back shaking trying to calm down.
"You want me to be a killer, is that why you made me see those things? You made me have those dreams didn't you? You are a vile man!" She was losing her trust in Len fast, and blaming him for the things she saw. She now felt nobody here could be a friend, and she felt very alone. All she had was Jessie Ster the only one keeping her from madness was madness itself.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:36 am 

Lan Feng watched the incoming grab, but he didnt do anything to dodge. Instead, Josephine would interfere, when it got too dangerous.
Shaking his head slowly, a sarcastic smile framed his lips suddenly, and he softly asked: "Are you sure its I who made you dream like this?" His eyes were a bit stern as he chastisized:
"What do you think this is, a tea party? I think here is a mental hospital. And we are here to cure you."
Giving another penetrating look to the female before him, he continued with a mind boggling statement.
"Are you sure, you haven't met me... Jessie?"
His features seemed to shift a little, just for a moment. But then nothing more happened.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:58 am 

She frowned at him, he was just trying to confuse her here. This place was something more than a mental hospital she knew. what kind of mental hospital would change people into cats for God's sake, did Len think she was an idiot? "Don't lie...what is this place really? I know I am not insane...I was fine before I got here, I didn't have those dreams."
Though, she could barely remember the before time. Maybe she was crazy, she was confused..and when he called her Jessie, her eyes began to look different.
"I never met you...who are you? How did I get here? I was with the gang the last I knew."
Now she was totally in the Jessie persona, hum...this was rather interesting.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:20 am 

Lan Feng snorted softly. "Hah, the 'gang'. The gang is done for, Jessie." his tone of voice changed a little, to fit the change of Jessies tone, and sound more dangerous. His features had a sharper tingle to them now.
Continuing, his smile turned devilish.
"It was nothing more than a gathering of some sorry figures, who could not deal with their own problems, anyway." he chuckled softly. "How would you know me - of course I look a little different now, but even if I would look the same, you wouldnt know who I was. I doubt you ever bothered to look behind every mask of the clowns, or pay attention to anyone but the big boss, Jessie. We all knew that."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:33 pm 

Jessie blinks. "The gang got killed? How did that happen? Did you do it?" she looked angry, he didn't look familiar to her, but he said that he was a part of the gang. They never took the masks off in front of each other. so everyone was pretty much anonymous. "Nobody but the boss knew who we really are." She gritted her teeth. "If you killed the boss, you are going to have trouble on your hands mister."
Josephine readied herself to stop "Jessie" if she began to get violent, though nothing was in this room that could be used as a weapon. Unless you tore the chairs from the ground or something. Someone had to get real creative in order to hurt anyone here, they made sure of it.
Jessie looked at her. "Who is that? Is she working with you?" She gives a little growl. She was not happy at all with the news that everyone was dead. But, she wanted to know who this man was, and this woman..she was sure she never saw them before.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:35 am 

"Killed?" Lan Feng smiled softly, and his features relaxed a little, he even laughed. "There are things a lot worse than being killed, you know?" Shrugging his shoulders, he watched the agitated woman.

Josephine just coldly snorted, and did not comment to any inquiries about herself.
It had to be said at this point, the reason why Lan Feng trusted Josephine, was not only because she was his 'sister', but because she was - bluntly said - a human brain in an androids body.
Her power quite fatally outmatched any Bodyguards and other 'just modified' humans completely. The downside to this was though, that besides a processing brain, the android barely had any feelings. Even though she was modeled after Lan Fengs adoptive sister, Josephine did not carry the name Lan Xuang, or had any other traits besides the genetical DNA. In fact, Lan Xuang had been gentle and naive. And that was one of the reasons she was used as one of the 'experiments' and died in the process.
Thats why 'Josephine' was made to have a cold, and cruel character. Of course it was a mainly programmed Artificial Intelligence, but it still was hard to even detect what Josephine was.

After a moment of silence, Lan Feng sighed a little, then shrugged his shoulders. "Anyway, it does not matter. You can consider them as being dead, Jessie, if you would like to do so."
A slightly sarcastic but still quite attractive smile appeared on his features, as he added.
"Same as you, Jessie. You are also - dead."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:04 pm 

"What? Worse than dead? What happened to them, tell me." She was getting more and more agitated. They were not telling her who they were, and why she was here. She felt a weird feeling on her head, something twitching. She screamed feeling her head. "What is that? Get this out of my hair!" she was talking about the cat ears. "Dead...what...how...where is this place? This is not heaven for sure. You said this was a counseling place. Telling your client they are dead is not good protocol!" She stared at them both, ready to attack, but Joesphine held her back.
"I would stay still if I were you, unless you want to become more like a cat."
She felt the ears, gasping.
"This is not a counseling center, what is this place? Why have you brought me here?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:29 am 

"Them?" Lan Feng chuckled, as he noticed the frantic tone in Jessies voice. "Dont you mean ... him?" He grinned a little. "Oh, I know very well, that he was your whole world, Jessie. Don't worry, if you get stable you might even get to see him. But I dont know if you really would want that."
~A pity that he is now nothing more like a ghost resting in a vegetative body..He was one of the best test subjects.~ Lan Feng saved the part that would totally agitate Jessie. It was still Harriets body...

Sighing, Lan Feng decided to end this test phase. Even though it was exciting. Exciting to the part, that he himself might go out of control soon.
"Oh and by the way - i mean dead as like dead Jessie. Basically you are nothing more than a memory, a dream, already. How long ago do you think the gang was? You know what year we have now?"
He fired the shots one after another, to weaken the Jessie persona a little. Harriet was still too weak, too easily disappearing.

"Do it." He nodded to Josephine.

The woman tightly gripped Jessies - Harriets arms in a tight lock behind her back, as Lan Feng closed in slowly. He felt his blood rushing to his head, and tried to keep calm, as memories - were they not his own, actually ? - rushed to his head as he studied the woman closer, that had a different facial expression.
~So close to Jessies.. a whole different person. ~ Studying the change close up, he suppressed a cold shudder down his back. He did not know if it was dread or excitement.
The cat genetics were a liability, but they were also some kind of stabilizer, probably. Cats were quite resilent, after all.
He stretched out a hand towards the woman, slowly.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:05 pm 

"I could see him again? I can't help but think you are teasing me, trying to make me upset! Why else would you say things like..I am dead? Why are you doing this, I thought you said this place was to help? If it is really a place to help, I want to have him back. I need to have him back. Maybe if we are alone here, he might finally pay attention to me. He might finally love me like I wanted him to love me all these years."
It seemed having that guy to love her was the most important thing to her. She was delusional of having him love her even though he did not, and often abused her.
She struggles as the woman holds her, she seemed stronger as Jessie than as Harriet.
"Let me see him! If this is the afterlife, is this hell? I can't think of anything worse than you doing what you are doing to me right now."
She had a feeling you were lying about her boss, that she couldn't see him at all.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:56 am 

Lan Feng sighed softly, as the woman still struglled violently in Josephines arms. It was a pity, they had just awoken her, no it, but then again, Harriets mind and body would not hold up if it took damage.

His outstretched hand landed exactly the way it had landed on Harriets head a while ago. Patting it softly, exactly like he had been doing it to Harriet, he whispered in an low voice in the womans ear.
"Time to wake up, Harriet.. Come back to me."

They could not afford to lose the lock to the madness. The key to another dream.
~ And a chance for me as well, maybe.~ Lan Feng added inwardly, while patting the head and the ears.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:03 pm 

She jerked, then flopped down on the ground. Her hair still looked the same as it did, but her eyes were missing the fury of Jessie. She looked around, rubbing her head. "Ugh, I have a headache...I felt..I saw a vision...am I getting worse doctor? I wasn't even sleeping and I saw things." She was rather scared. The things she saw, weren't too pleasant at all. She wanted to hold him, but figured Josephine wouldn't allow that. "I am crazy aren't I doctor?" she whispered, her skin looking pale.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:47 am 

Josephines grip had loosened, as Jessies - no, Harriets - body jerked. The woman silently retreated when she confirmed that Lan Feng was in no danger anymore. Lan Feng relaxed a bit as well.
As the grip around the girls body loosened, she seemed to stagger forward into his arms, and he silently allowed that, nodding to Josephine. She would arrange Harriets transfer in a while.
His 'sister' , as usual, would watch out for dangers as well as disturbances. Even though their power was limited, they werent completely pushovers.

Softly exhaling himself, he placed the still weak woman in his arms into a comfortable sofachair.

Silently shaking his head, Lan Feng was quiet for a long time, before he just quietly said. "No, you arent."
~ If you are crazy, then the rest of them.. are beyond repair.~ Lan Feng was in a pensive mode. What about himself? He brushed the thoughts aside and focussed on his patient again.
"You should never completely succumb to it." He followed up to say.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:18 pm 

She held him for a little bit, but felt Josephine staring at her, so didn't do that for long. "I saw....dead bodies...so many dead bodies. The clowns, they were all killed. But this wasn't a dream. I felt the blood. I smelled it. What is happening? It seemed so real. The thing is...I saw a gun in my hand. I had blood on my shirt. I was sure I was the one that killed them. It...was frightening."
Josephine looked at Len and whispers. "Did they really all die?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:32 pm 

Lan Feng gave Josephine a bit of a strange look. But then he nodded, shaking his head slightly.
Of course there was memory loss through the transfer, but he didn't think it would be that grave.

Josephine... maybe it was for the best that they were lost. Softly, Lan Feng said: "Yes, its all in the past." The 'originals' how they were called, were actually an experiment of human weapons, that was finished about 25 years ago.
It was a tragic story. Shaking his head as to not start this topic any further, he whispered. Their bodies may be dead, but their genetic information is not..." eyeing Harriet, he signaled Josephine, that he was not out to shake the girl up again.

~They continue to haunt the experiments after..and the only one who could save us is the only one alive...but we dont even know if she is alive..~

"Try to calm down first..." he sighed, patting Harriets head again. Even if she was not - her - Harriet proved, that she had her genetic information. . . so, did Jessie die as well? And if so, how? Lan Feng sighed deeply.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:28 pm 

"It's hard to calm down, after seeing that." she sat with her hands on her chin. She didn't know that this happened years ago. Maybe, this was memories of Jessie that was haunting her. She did have her DNA, and she knew about what happened sort of. But, to her she thought it was a dream. That it was fiction. But, she would find out it was not a dream, and some weird things were happening. The other experiments had been away from her for a reason, because she was the one that was the most like her fallen ancestor as it will. The one that knew the truth about the nasty things this place did to the first experiments.
Josephine looked back. She didn't realize that the Jessie Harriet was dreaming of was THE Jessie. Though she should of figured it out.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:07 am 

Lan Feng gave Harriet a slightly crooked smile. "But it doesnt help to get agitated as well, right? That would only make it worse." With what may come, she would need a much stronger mind than that. If they wanted to survive, that is. He felt a shudder in his body, suddenly.
~I see. A reaction to her transformation. She seems to be the right one, definitely.~ He thought, as waves of pain struggled in his body, worming and twisting in his head. Keeping him under control, his face froze for a second and his smile became tainted with some pain. He nodded to Josephine with gritted teeth. "Make us some coffee, please."

Josephine blinked, but did not comment on this. Lan Feng only drank coffee when he needed medication. Instead she turned around and two minutes later, she was there with a tray. Placing Lan Fengs cup directly infront of him, so it would not be mixed up with Harriets.
It was obvious, that the cautious man did not want to alarm his patient. He did not trust her.

Harriets cup would just hold normal coffee, while Lan Fengs cup had some specially synchetically created drugs for him in it. Carefully taking a sip, Lan Feng shuddered, but masked it with a satisfied noise. The pain subsided in a moment.

~How ironic. ~ He thought, ~ The only one who can barely deal with his sympthoms, has to help his nemesis by making my own condition worse.~

Then, of course, the satisfaction of getting rid of all those beasts, would be worth it. The beasts in the cages, and the beasts in lab coats. And maybe the beasts yet to come alive.
His smile got under control, and he exhaled, finishing the 'coffee'.
"Ahh.. just right after tense situation." he mentioned, half closing his eyes for a brief moment.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:33 pm 

"Yeah, I know..just..well...I am trying my best to take it in stride. I wonder if that was just a vivid dream. It couldn't be real, no way could I get to a place like that. Not when I was here a moment ago. Unless I am getting some powers with this new cat dna I am getting. Though,. super speed has nothing to do with cats. Unless the cat is a cheetah of course.Was it a cheetah?"
She looked over him, seeing the look of pain on his face.
"You alright? I..can go back to my room if you are ill."
She cared about him. Probably too much then she should really.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:37 am 

Lan Feng sighed a little. What she suggested wasnt bad, but he also had no time to spare himself the trouble.
"In any case, you cant stay in your old quarters. Let me show you your new room. Lets go. " He stood up, and nodded to Josephine.
Josephine exited and brought a special key card, for Lan Fengs private patients.
There was exactly one room free. His sisters old room.

Smirking a little self deprecating, as he lead the way, Lan Feng thought about the irony. But Harriet, so far, had no fault in his sisters death. Shaking off his dark thoughts, he turned around to Josephine and Harriet following him and showed his usual smile.

"Alright, we are here"

Opening the rooms door, he led Harriet into there. It was not used for a long time, but very tidy, and had a girls touch.