All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:50 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Ellie Phantomhive sighed as she sat at her desk that her father, Ciel Phantomhive, once sat at. She looked over some papers with a bored expression on her face. It was currently the time where the sun was just about to dip below the horizon, when she got up and walked to the window. Ellie saw her reflection and realized just how much she looked like her father, same hair except a bit longer, same eyes. The only thing she got from her mother was her body type, skinny, but short like her father. It had been a few years since her parents had died. They died by a cult who were snart enough to kno how to bind Ciel and Sebastian's demonic powers. They had broken into the estate and captured and tortured poor Ellie and her parents for 3 days, while Sebastian was forced to warch helplessly. Ellie was their favorite to torture, even branding her with the same marking that her father was branded with when he was younger. When Ciel was close to death, he ordered Sebastian to take Ellie away and form a contract with her, to protect her for as long as she lives. He agreed, killed the bastards who tortured the Phantomhive family and did as his master told him. Ellie formed a contract with Sebastian, placing a pentagram in place of her right eye.
Ellie sighed as she remembered those terrible 3 days and continued to stare out the window, trying to repress the constant sound of her parents screams of pain.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:59 am 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

Blog: View Blog (1)

A terrible hunger clawed at his stomach, and he felt like he was going to die. Blood seeped from a gash on his forehead, and his hand held on to his side, where blood was seeping from between his fingers. He gasped for breath, walking along in the near darkness of the evening, the sun about to set. Trees and foliage were all around him, and he knew not where he was. It was about to rain, the clouds were forming in the skies above. Not before long, in little than ten minutes time, the heavens burst forth and water poured from the clouds, soaking the land, including him.

He couldn't care less though, he was numb from pain and hunger. He was exhausted. His vision was getting blurry, and didn't see the root sticking up, tripping over it and falling to the dirt below, the wind knocked out of his lungs. Before the light left his eyes and he passes out, he was sure that he was seeing a huge mansion ahead, and the tiniest of figures gazing out the window. And then he closes his eyes, and was oblivious to the world, laying there in the rain and mud, his clothing tattered and torn, with wounds and blood all over his body.

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:01 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie had wondered where Sebastian went off too. He had Mey-Rin bring her dinner and not himself. She had said that Sebastian was busy. She rolled her eyes and grabbed her fathers walking cane from the desk and moved to the door, she then turned off the light and shut the door. Ellie walked down the long hall, making her way to her room. She had always been close to Sebastian, even as a child she was attached to his hip. Always wanting to play games with him, have mini parties. He basically raised her when her parents weren't around. Ellie remembered always following Sebastian around the estate to see what he was doing, marveling at his incredible abilities (up til the age of 10, she had no idea he was a demon). She would wait til he was done with his chores to finally run to him and grab onto his leg, a huge smile on her face and bright blue staring up at him in wonder.

Those were simpilar times. Maybe even happier times. Ellie's life was consumed by darkness now, the only happiness she finds is seeing others miserable, and the flashbacks she always has of her youth with Sebastian.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:06 pm 

What was this? It felt like he was floating in water, being carried along by the waves of a gentle river. A quiet moan escapes his lips, and he barely opens his eyes, his face up to the sky, feeling raindrops falling on his cheeks. In his blurred vision, he sees a face. A man's face, with black hair. So that was it...he was being carried...that made more sense...but why? Why would this stranger help him? It was...a mystery...with this last thought, his eyes close once again, and he was succumbed to the blackness once more. However, for some reason, he could still slightly feel what was happening to him on the outside. Like the fact that after a moment, no rain fell on him, the sound of footsteps moving down a hallway, a door opening, and then his body being lain on something soft.

Then, his clothes were removed, and a soft touch was felt, his wounds being dealt with, cleaned and bandaged. A finger ran across his collar bone, where a star inside a circle could be seen. A mumbled word, sounding like 'interesting' could be heard, but soon enough, for some reason, the stranger covered that too. Finishing with the gash across his forehead, clean clothing, some kind of long shirt, was put on him, and he was covered with soft sheets. It was hard to hold on to this subconscious any longer, and the last thing he heard was the footsteps moving away, and the door closing.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:39 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie was about to go into her room when she heard Sebastian exiting one of the guest rooms. She turned and crossrd her arms. "Where have you been?" Anger and a hint of concern in her tone as she spoke. "And what were you doing in the guest room?" She asked even more curious and suspicious. She looked up at the demon, eye squinted at him as she waited for him to answer her. It was unlike him to just disappear without telling her that he was leaving. Which made her worry about him, she may be moody and stubborn like her father, but she cared for the demon. Always had and always will.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:05 pm 

Looking over towards Ellie, Sebastian glances towards the door he'd just exited. He could sense the worry in her voice when she spoke, and a small smile forms on his lips. "I was taking care of something that had made it's way on to the estate. It is nothing to be worried about, my young Lady." He wasn't quite sure how she would take to the fact he'd brought a young man of unknown status and origin into the estate, let alone he was almost certain the lad was a demon. However, Sebastian had seen that the boy had manged to hide this fact, the only evidence being the mark on his collar bone, which Sebastian had made sure to cover.

Changing the topic, he steps towards Ellie. "Are you retiring for the evening?" He asks, not quite sure in what to say about him being in the guest room. He'd rather avoid that for now. "Would you like either an herbal tea, ot warmed milk before bed? We recently had some excellent chamomile and lavender tea shipped in."

Click Me!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:39 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie squinted her eye at Sebastian who was clearly avoiding the question. She decided to let it be and deal with him in the morning. She shook her head at his proposal for tea. "No. I am far too tired tonight. I'll be retiring now. Goodnight Sebastian." She opened her door to her room and shut it. She had already decided that she was going to sneak into the guest room to see what Sebastian was hiding later on that night. For now she got changed into one of her fathers old night shirts and stood in front of the window and watched the rain fall against the glass. It made her think of a time when she was younger...

A young Ellie Phantomhive was afraid of Sebastian. He was tall and scary as she would complain to her parents. Despite the butlers attempts to get her to like him, she was still afraid. It was a dark and stormy night when the 5 year old finally trusted Sebastian. Ciel and Elizabeth had gone for a meeting, leaving Ellie in the care of Sebastian and the other staff members. She sat up in bed when the thunder and lightning happened and cowered under her blankets. Another loud bang happened and she got up, running to her closet and hid, with her knees hugged close to her chest, Ellie began to cry. Sebastian heard Ellie crying and knocked on her door. "Lady Ellie? Are you alright?" He asked softly, worried for the girl. She responded by yelling, "Go away!" Sebastian sighed and entered anyway. He sat Ciel's old bunny stuffed toy Bitter Rabbit on her toy box and disappeared. Ellie poked her head out of the closet and saw the rabbit, she walked to it and picked it up. After inspecting it she hugged it to her tightly, and exited her room to look for Sebastian. A strike of lightning then caused the estate to lose power, Ellie screamed in fear, but not moments later, candles were lit on the wall by Sebastian. She ran to him and hugged him in fear, shaking like a leaf. "Do not worry young Ellie. I will always be here. Always." Sebastian said in his usual soft and calming voice.

Ellie shook her head as she remembered that night and walked away from the window, she grabbed her fathers cane and drew the sword from inside it, she looked at the blade for a moment before exiting her room and walking to the guest room. She opened the door with one hand and held the sword in her other, ready to swing at whatever was there. But instead she found a boy laying on the bed.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:00 pm 

He was oblivious to the door opening once again, and the person that had entered the room, the blade of the sword glinting in the moonlight that was now shining through the window, the curtains drawn back just slightly. He was at his most vulnerable, just laying there, unaware of any attack that might come his way, and if it had, he'd be dead before he even woke up. But that was not to happen that night. No, someone else was making sure that he stayed alive.

A stirring in the furthest corner, and a body steps out of the shadows, revealing Sebastian. He had a sort of bemused expression, and the tiniest of smiles. "I had a feeling you would sneak in here, my young mischievous lady." He walks over to her, and looks down at the boy who was laying there, bandaged and covered by the sheets of the bed. "Looks like you found out what I was doing." For a moment he was quiet, allowing Ellie to speak if she wanted, before talking again. "I happened to find him collapsed outside in the rain, covered in mud and blood. I didn't want to just leave him laying there, it seemed that he was running away from something. I hope you can forgive me for my actions, as I did this on my own accord." If she was anything like her father, he knew she'd be a bit upset, for not telling her, but then forgive him quickly.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:25 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie scowled at Sebastian, she would've been less angry if he had just told her, but he had a habit of doing things on his own accord. "You should've told me." She put the sword back into the walking cane and set it against the wall. She sighed as she looked over the boys wounds, she remembered hers being just as bad after she was tortured. "Fine... he can stay here until he is healed and then he goes." She squinted her eye at Sebastian. "I don't want you getting any ideas." Knowing him, he would try to get them to be together. Ellie didn't want to get married, but Sebastian is adamant in changing that, whether she liked it or not.

My Character's

Last edited by LadyAsriel on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:05 am 

A satisfied smile forms on Sebastian's lips as Ellie agreed to the boy staying until his wounds were healed. "No ideas, I swear to it, my Dear Lady." He bows slightly, to hide the smile that had turned in to a amused smirk. Not yet anyway. He wasn't sure about this young fellow, and wasn't too sure that he'd even make a good candidate for Miss Ellie's fiancee, but that was to be found out soon enough. Standing up straight, his face once more showing very little emotion, he tilts his head to the side as he pulls out his pocket watch, seeing what time it was.

"Now then, I really think you should get some sleep. It's quite late really. And you have several important matters to take care of in the morning, so best to get your rest now while you can." He ushers her out of the room, closing the door behind himself. "If he's awake by tomorrow, do as you wish. I think he will be fine, but some of the wounds were extremely deep." He waited for Ellie to cross the hall to her own room, and follows her inside, this time to make sure she actually went to bed.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:13 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie looked over her shoulder once more at the boy before crossing the hall and into her own room. She took off her fathers eye patch revealing her other eye that held the purple and black pentagram, signifying her contract with Sebastian. She got in bed and pulled the covers over herself and laid down. She couldn't help but feel bad for the boy, he seemed to be horribly injured but Sebastian had taken good care of his wounds. She sighed softly as she heard Sebastian close the door behind him as he left, she flipped over on her other side and stared blankly at her fathers rings and eye patch that sat on her nightstand. Ellie soon felt her eyes become heavy as they shut, and she fell into a deep sleep.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:44 am 

Soon enough Ellie got in to her bed, and Sebastian smiled as he watched her lay down, and then he leaves the room, quietly closing the door. It wouldn't take her much longer to doze off, he was sure of it, so there was no need to worry about her venturing in to the boy's room again. Sighing, he walks down the hall, pausing by the closed door of the room that the young male was currently sleeping in. What was his story? What was someone like him doing wandering around, injured and bleeding, looking as if he was escaping some sort of horror? He wanted to know...he planned on asking the boy after he woke up, before Ellie got the chance to speak to him.

But for now that would have to wait. He moves on down the hall, to go do the things that he still had to, before turning in for the night himself. He knew that Finny, Mei Rin, and all of the others were already tucked away in bed, asleep, but he couldn't have that leisure. No, he had things to do still, and there was no better time to do them than while the whole rest of the household was in bed.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:04 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie tossed and turned through the night. She often had nightmares of what happened those three days of torture.

Ellie finally woke up when light was shown in her room. She knew that it was Sebastian opening her curtains for her to start her day. She groaned and covered her head only for a moment before sitting up and yawning. She stretched her arms and then rubbed her eyes.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:59 pm 

Sebastian secures the curtains that he had drawn in Ellie's room, then looks around when he hears movement on the bed, and a yawn coming from the young lady. "Good morning, Lady Ellie. I hope that you slept well." He walks over to the bed side. "For breakfast, I've made your favorite. Along with some fresh citrus tea, I thought it would be quite lovely to drink on a fine spring day as this." It was quite indeed nice outside, the storm from the night before having passed, leaving behind a clean slate, with fresh vibrant colors and the scent of a fresh world.

"And, once you're finished, if you would like, see if the boy is awake. If he's not, then you have some papers to fill out and a meeting today with someone quite important at around nine thirty." If needed, once she'd finished eating, he offers to help her get dressed, if not, he leaves the room until she is finished. Most likely she would tell him to leave, since he was a man and she a lady. So, when that likely result happens, he steps outside, and tiptoes across the hallway, quietly opening the door to reveal the inside.

Much to Sebastian's surprise, the bed was empty and made quite nicely, and his eyes were drawn to the window, where the boy was sitting in the ledge, holding his knees to his chest, staring outside. The window had been been opened, so a breeze was coming inside, ruffling the boy's hair as he sat there, and filling the room with the scent of flowers. It was rather creepy when the boy suddenly looks over at him, his face rather blank, but having a lost look in his green eyes, and a slightly pout on his lips. Blinking once, then twice, then three times, the boy says nothing, before gazing once more out the window. Sebastian was quite stunned, so leaves the room, letting the boy be for now.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:51 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie had listened to Sebastian and when he left she started to get dressed, putting on a oong sleeved shirt, a black vest, black shorts and her blue over coat, she clipped her thigh high socks to her shorts and slipped on her boots that went to her knees. As the finishing touch, she brushed her hair and tied on her eye patch and slipped her rings on her fingers. She yawned once more before grabbing her walking cane and leaving the room. Ellie decided to check in on the boy, she expected him to be asleep but she was shocked to see him up and looking better. "Oh... my apologies for the intrusion. I would've thought you to be asleep and resting still."

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:43 pm 

The door opens a second time, but this time the boy doesn't look around to see who it was. He remained sitting there, staring out the window, however when he was spoken to that was when he looked. Instead of the man who had brought him hear, it was a young female, dressed up in a rather boyish manner, with an eye-patch. For a moment he said nothing, before shaking his head. "Oh...that's okay..." He murmurs, not sure what to say. Was this her house? No doubt the man from before was a butler, he certainly was dressed like one.

If she was...he should thank her right? If she wasn't that was okay...he might as well thank her anyway. "Thank you for allowing me to sleep here last night. If you'd like I'll leave." He lowers his eyes from looking at the girl, and after a moment gazes outside again. It was a good thing he'd changed appearance after he'd woken up, now he looked like a regular human.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:35 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie watched the boy as he spoke and even after he stopped speaking. When he thanked her she nodded but then was shocked to hear that he was going to leave if she told him too. She shook her head and raised her hand. "That won't be necessary." A long silence passed between the two before she spoke once more. "I am Ellie Phantomhive. May I inquire a name?" She asked him, her voice becoming a bit softer. She heard her own voice become soft and she was surprised, that had never happened before.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:20 pm 

With his eyes on the view outside the window, he heard the girl speaking again, telling him that it wouldn't be necessary. He guessed what she was saying it wouldn't be necessary for him to leave...which he was grateful, as he wasn't completely healed all the way yet. In fact it had hurt terribly so just to walk across the room to sit in the window, for him to be able to watch the sun rise. Silence fell again, but after a moment it was broken by the girl saying something else. Her name. He didn't turn completely, but so that half his face could be seen, and he glances at her from the corner of his eye. So...she was called Ellie...Ellie Phantomhive. She goes on to ask of his name. He really didn't have one, but decided to go by what he'd been called recently.

"Theodore...I'm Theodore." He says, not immediately after she asked, but a couple of minutes. He had been deciding whether or not to go by that name, considering it was a name that those...those monsters gave him. Right now he felt like talking, just because this girl...Ellie...didn't seem all that bad. From what he could sense about her anyway... "Is...this your house...Miss Phantomhive?" He asks, his eyes looking around, almost fidgety, but he couldn't help it. When he spoke he got nervous.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:39 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie nodded when the boy said his name was Theodore. 'What a clever name...' she thought to herself. She was about to leave when he asked if the house was hers. "It was my families... until they passed away, passing it into me along with the staff." Another moment of silence passed between the two. Ellie was about to say something when Sebastian knocked on the door softly. "My deepest apologies my young lady, but Mr. Vitolli has arrived for your meeting." Ellie nodded and gave a sigh. "I will make sure that you are well taken care of. I will see you later this evening." With that, Ellie turned and left the room, making her way to her study for the meeting.

Inside was a man sitting in the chair opposite of hers by the chessboard her father used all the time. "My aplogies Mr. Vitolli, I was dealing with a guest of mine." Ellie sat in the chair opposite him and crossed her legs. "What brings you all the way to England?" The man smiled under his mustache and spoke, he had a thick Italian accent, but Ellie could understand him perfectly. "Well, I was here to ask for more money, the factory in Italy had a great idea to possibly expand." Ellie walked to her desk and opened a drawer, pulled out a folder. She walked back to her seat and sat, opening up the file. "According to my files, you still have not given me the money that you owe from last months profits, and have not paid back your loan I gave." The man tried to speak but Ellie interrupted him. "So I will not be giving you further money until you have paid for the money you owe." She closed the file and the man began to sweat. He was angry and balled his fists in rage, he stood up quickly and flipped the chessboard, grabbing Ellie by the shirt and pulling her close to him. "Listen here you little brat!" He began to say, but Ellie just smiled. "Sebastian... would you please take out the trash? It's starting to reek." She was referring to Mr. Vitolli as trash, which made him even more angry, causing him to raise his hand to hit her.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:24 pm 

So...it was in her family...it was a nice place, from the little he'd seen of it. Theodore just nodded when she said that he would be well taken care of, and that she would be back that evening. "Bye..." He murmurs to the door that closed behind her, having not missed the brief glance that the man had given him while the the door had been opened so that Ellie could leave. He sighs quietly, wondering what he'd do for the day...evening seemed so far away. But even as he was thinking this, a wave of sleepiness washed over him, and he slowly dozed off on the cushioned sill, eventually slumping over and falling asleep.

Sebastian follows Ellie to the study, trying to push back any memories that surfaced of when he'd been under the late Ciel Phantomhive's contract. This whole situation that played out before him between Ellie and Mr. Vitolli was all to familiar, it was so much the same as when Ciel had to deal with such a thing, that it was almost to the point of irony. He steps forward when the man lunges at Ellie, taking a hold of the front of her shirt, and when Ellie spoke up, telling him to take out the 'trash' referring thus to the Italian man, he gladly moves closer. "It would be my pleasure." Just as Vitolli raised a hand, Sebastian was right beside him, his fingers wrapped around the man's wrist. "I wouldn't do that. Violence is such an unnecessary thing, wouldn't you agree?" He gradually twists his hand, so that the man's wrist made a painful creaking, seemingly almost to the point of breaking. As soon as it seemed the hand would be turned all the way around, Mr. Vitolli's attitude broke. "Yes, yes, you're right, it is unnecessary! Don't break my wrist, please! I'll get you you're money too, I swear it!" Only when he said this did Sebastian let go. "Good." He rather forcefully guides the man out of the room, closing the door behind as he did.

Click Me!