All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:14 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco awoke in bed next to Kakashi, her father, and tried to remember why she had decided to sleep in her father's bed. Draco soon remembered that it was because she had a nightmare last night and had asked her father if she could sleep in bed with him. Her father had allowed it since he could tell she was scared by something and Draco needed her sleep which brought them back to the current situation. Draco closed her eyes for a little while longer before finally getting up and doing the chores around the house. Draco had finished by the time her father had woken up and she was in the middle of making breakfast. Draco's tail wagged when she saw her father had gotten up and she said, "Morning Daddy, I made your favorite for breakfast. Miso soup with eggplant!" Draco was avoiding talking about her nightmare because she didn't want to worry her father, she had been having nightmares a lot but last night's was the worst one yet. Draco soon finished making breakfast and placed it on the table for her father.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:30 pm 

The Blood Trials have officially begun.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Kakashi had woke in the middle of the night to find Draco afraid again. He'd tried everything he knew as of late to try to get her through the nightmares or get them to leave her alone, but to no avail, so he settled for allowing her to sleep with him the night before so she wouldn't feel scared. He lumbered into the kitchen to find that she'd made breakfast. He gave a slight smile beneath his mask. "Thank you Draco. Are you feeling better?" He asked as he sat down.

---

Suki had finally made it. The hidden leaf. She'd heard the stories of this place and the will of fire. She'd heard about the various famous ninja that hailed from here, but most of all she knew of the legendary Sanin. Mostly Orochimaru. And that was what brought her here. Being one of Orochimaru's most infamous specimens for the danger that supposedly followed her around as well as the inhumane practices it involved to control her, she was curious to meet another of his experiments.

---

Deidara grumbled as he let his hair entirely down and shucked his akatsuki cloak. Being the youngest of the akatsuki, he didn't much like having to remove his status symbol among them, but he had to. He was nearly out of clay and explosives, and being on a mission, he needed a restock and fast. He hid his cloak and he donned a different shirt and removed the akatsuki ring. He was going to have to infiltrate the leaf for his supplies. It made him nervous. After all, they were revered as one of the best ninja villages. It wouldn't be easy.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:16 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco smiled back and lied, "Oh yes, much better." The truth was that the last nightmare had made her feel like something was wrong with her. Draco served her father his breakfast and ate her own. Draco was on the skinny side due to her past imprisonment at the Akatsuki hideout for 10 years before she finally escaped and met her father, so she wasn't up to the weight she should be yet. Draco looked out the window and saw a woman with silver hair wandering around outside. Draco stood up and said to her father, "Excuse me for a moment." Draco walked over to the front door and opened it, Draco said, "I've never seen you around here before. Are you looking for something? I could help you out if you want." Draco's wolf ears and tail were clearly visible along with her golden dragon wings even though she looked mostly human. Draco smiled as she waited for an answer.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:20 pm 

Kakashi watched as she headed to the door. He knew when she was lying. He'd confront her about it when she came back in. Suki looked up from the street towards where the voice come from. The moment she saw those ears she knew that this was who she'd come to see. "Actually, I just found it. I was looking for you." She said in a soft tone. "Might I speak with you?" She asked.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:33 pm 

Draco looked at her and nodded before saying, "Sure. Though I don't know what you could possibly want to talk to me about. Why don't we go inside? Oh, my name is Draco by the way. What's yours?" Draco opened the door to let her inside and said, "Daddy, we got a visitor!" Draco then sat down at the breakfast table and motioned for Suki to sit down across from her.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:39 pm 

By the time they both came in, Kakashi had finished his breakfast. His plate was empty and he sat there reading his book as his company came in. He looked up finding a girl standing there to look strikingly like him. It was enough to cause pause in the jounin and make him blink at her in confusion for a moment.

Suki thanked Draco and she sat across from her feeling a little awkward. "Good morning." She greeted Kakashi who just nodded to her.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:47 pm 

Draco picked up her father's plate and washed it before coming back to the table and sitting down. Draco said, "So, what did you want to talk about? I hope you don't mind me carving while we talk, I'm an artist as well as a shinobi so I make extra money selling my art." Draco picked up a carving knife and one of her unfinished carvings and began to start carving. It was unclear what she was carving at first but it would take shape over time.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:05 pm 

"I don't mind." she spoke to her and paused. "I actually came because I heard you were like me..." she started. Kakashi rose a brow to her. "Like you?" He asked. She nodded. "Yes. Does the name Orochimaru ring a bell?" Kakashi's eyes narrowed. "Yes."

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:30 pm 

Draco said, "Yeah I am one of his experiments as well. What about it?" Draco's carving was taking the shape of a dragon hatchling with an eggshell on the top of it's head. Draco was paying close attention to detail. Draco's carving was very lifelike, like she had seen a real dragon.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 10:25 pm 

"I heard that there was another of his experiments here....I'm Suki Anoko." she explained. Kakashi's eyes widened a little. "You're the Anoko girl?" She nodded. "I am. I was hoping to get to speak with another of Orochimaru's experiments...."

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 10:47 pm 

Draco said, "Ah, I've heard of you but only from rumors. People say awful things about people they don't understand so I tend to judge people with my own eyes. I don't rely on things like rumors and he said she said scenarios." Draco continued to carve and soon she was done with the carving. Draco soon got up to get some paints and said, "Damn it, I'm out of the special paint I needed for this carving. Looks like it's a trip to the art store." Draco walked back over and said, "I'll probably get those later though when I go out to train Kane. Now, what is it you want to know?" Draco was smiling as she said it, as if talking about her past with Orochimaru didn't bother her.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:18 pm 

Suki was a little shocked. Her past actually bothered her quite a bit. Even though she tried not to show it. She was a soft soul despite everything she'd been through. She thought for a moment and was drawing a blank. Before it seemed like she'd had many questions, but now, it seemed she was drawing a blank on all but one. Just one that had been burning her since the beginning. "H....How were you born?" She asked. Kakashi looked a little puzzled at such a strange question, but he didn't ask. Suki had been basically formed in a petri dish, so she wanted to know if she was alone.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:59 pm 

Draco said, "Well, my mother died before I was born. I was already partially formed so he just continued to develop me in a lab. He tried to genetically code me to be a weapon and it worked, but I had too much power to control so he put a power limiter in the back of my neck. It makes sure that my excess chakra doesn't destroy my body and mind. The only part that he failed to alter was my moral compass." Draco chuckled at her last statement. Draco said, "I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't laugh." Draco heard another knock on the door and said, "Sounds like Kane is here." Draco got up and opened the door to let in Kane. Kane said, "Draco-Sensei, are we going to the training grounds soon?" Draco said, "Yes, soon. But I have another visitor right now so you can wait inside while we talk." Kane said, "Okay Sensei." Draco then closed the door behind Kane and walked back into the kitchen and said, "Sorry about that. That was my student, Kane."

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:11 pm 

Suki nodded. It was slightly comforting, but she did still have a mother at one point. And she has a father. Two things she never had. She spoke. "I see. It's alright." She thought for another moment. What else could she really ask? she wasn't sure what is was that brought her here in the first place or what she expected. "I....I apologize. I had so many questions on my way here, but now that I sit in your company my mind draws a blank..." she explained. Kakashi could see how she was struggling through all of this. She genuinely had appeared to go through a lot of hurt. However, anything that had any dealings with Orochimaru after how his daughter was treated made him on edge.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:45 am 

Draco nodded in understanding. Draco said, "I bet you were wondering why talking about this doesn't bother me. To be honest it's because I don't hate Orochimaru for what he did, I can't hate him even if I wanted to hate him. I can't hate anyone and I'm much too forgiving to hold a grudge long. Also, I'm very optimistic so that's part of it too." Draco sighed as she looked at her hands, she said, "I can't even hate him for making me spill so much blood. Kane's an orphan because of me, I killed her parents and her entire village. It's surprising that she understood that I wasn't in control of my own actions when I did it. I took Kane in and started teaching her to be a Shinobi, that way she could protect what's important to her with her own two hands and to atone for what I've done." Draco then shook her head and said, "Listen to me, rambling on when I have a guest. I'll make some tea." Draco then got up and started to walk into the kitchen when she fell over suddenly and started coughing, Draco looked at her hand to see that she had coughed up some blood. Draco knew she was running out of time since she refused to let medics look at her after what Orochimaru did.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 3:26 pm 

Kakashi rushed to her side. He helped her up and to a seat. "Sit still. I will put the tea on." He informed her, but Suki stood instead before he could leave and spoke. "No, no....that's alright. I should really be going myself. I do appreciate you taking the time to speak with me though. It...helped. As strange as it sounds. It helped me figure out a few things." She said to her. She offered the two a smile. "Should either of you need help, feel free to seek me out. I'll let you both get on with your morning." She told them. She dismissed herself then gently closing their door behind herself.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 4:37 pm 

Draco said to her father, "I'm fine, I'm alright, just lost my balance and there's no need to get worried about a dry throat." Draco often told lies like this to try and keep her father from worrying about her. Draco listened to Suki and said, "Alright, we'll keep that in mind. So long." Draco then stood up again and walked into the room Kane was waiting for her in. Draco said, "Come Kane, let's go." Kane asked, "Are you going to show me that jutsu today?" Draco said, "Yes I am. But first we must stop by the art store to pick up a few things." Kane nodded and said, "Okay."

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:33 pm 

Kakashi being one of the elite jounin and a previous ANBU, knew better. He could see through her lies easily. He sighed and spoke. "Why do you insist on lying to me when you know that I can see through you?" He asked her as he stared at her. He honestly wondered why she did it. It infuriated him when Draco lied to him rather than just told her the truth from the very beginning.

Suki sighed as the door clicked shut behind her. She then started to leave. She didn't know where she'd go to now. She didn't know what she had come here to accomplish. And she definitely didn't know if it was safe to stay here for the night and this being orochimaru's home village. She knew nothing about this place. So she decided to move on.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:26 pm 

Draco looked at her father and sighed, "I'm sorry, I just don't like it when people worry about me... It makes me feel like a burden." Draco then started coughing again. This time she couldn't hide the blood that came up when she stopped coughing. Draco knew she couldn't die but her father didn't, she had never told anyone that she couldn't die because she didn't want to worry them or make them think she was more of a freak than she already was. Draco knew she would only die of old age or starvation. Kane said, "Sensei, are you okay?" Draco said, "I'll be fine."