All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 2:56 pm 

I should post more interest checks...

Blog: View Blog (0)

Ryouka pouted and swished by the back of his board intending to playfully knock him off balance, nowhere hear enough for him to fall though. She then swung back around until she was beside him again. "You're the type of guy who just wants to live life at his own pace, huh?" She smiled and giggled "I respect that, in that case i'll change the arrangement again, you show me a good time." Her voice was weirdly suggestive whether she had wanted to say it that way or not.

"how about we learn together then." He gave a dry laugh "It would be less embarrassing that way right." He actually was weirdly self conscious because of the caliber of lifter's that he was around. He'd only ever been good at being a soldier and even now his abilities and training were hard to break away from. He still just wanted to have fun, and maybe this cute girl in front of him could offer him a way to.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 2:49 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

Certainly at his skill level Moondoggie just fluctuated a bit. Since it wasn't enough to knock him off anyway if he were a less experienced rider, he barely felt it with as agile as he was at this point. "What's the point in bein' all aggro with others when you can be all aggro with the ref boards, am I right?" He grinned as he essentially answered a question with a question before he ended up looking around to make sure that the coast was still clear for the way that he was riding. What did seem to make him stumble just a bit was the fact that he wasn't quite sure how to reply to her apparent sudden suggestiveness.

Blinking for a moment or two, Anemone really didn't think that sounded like a bad idea. "I guess we could, though would the two of us be looked at as outsiders then?" Well, honestly for her she figured that she was already going to be gawked at as an outsider, so perhaps nothing would have really changed in that respect.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:34 pm 

She shook her head and giggled "While i agree with you, you are bad at this whole showing me a good time thing." Then she smiled at him "Though you are kinda just fun to be around anyways, so i'm not complaining." She looked around to get her bearings. There was a cool valley that formed a natural half pipe in their path, but do to the way the earth moved up into a hill first it was impossible to see it coming. She grinned mischievously as she sped up and got closer to the ground. She bent forward and grabbed the nose of her board. Just as she crested the hill in front of him she sped down the half pipe appearing to disappear. She intended to be at the other side of the half pipe before he crested the hill so that he would just barely see her soaring in the air. As she soared she flipped during a spin and went speeding down the half pipe back at Moondoggie.

Jai hopped into the Cockpit of the mini Gecko and motion for Anemone to take the copilot seat, "It doesn't seem like anyone is an outsider to the Gekko state, but if we are at least we have each others company." he smiled. He was generally a wallflower maybe he'd be able to socialize better with her around.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 5:19 pm 

"What's that supposed to mean? Are you not totally having like a truly good time or somethin'?" More than anything else, that was something that had disappointed Moondoggie honestly. He never wanted to be told by someone that they weren't having a good time. Soon enough though such thoughts were going to forcibly be behind him. After all, it looked like she was headed down the place that he had selected to begin with. In turn, soon enough he was headed straight down the simulacrum of a half-pipe, picking up speed along the way. Most certainly there was no way that his non-competitive yet secretly aggressive edge was going to let him get bested by her, even if this was all just supposed to be for fun. "So what was that you were sayin' about not havin' a good time?"

Soon enough Anemone followed along, and nodded for the time being. "Sure, but I thought that I was the enemy of the Gekko state for so long that no one would take kindly to me being here." Making her way straight into the other seat, she strapped herself in and allowed her shoulders to relax. "That being said, I hope to put everything behind me honestly. Do you think that's going to be possible really?" Silently she hoped more than anything else that it was going to be for sure.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:52 am 

She smirked at him "I may or may not be having fun, maybe if i got to watch a master, ride the waves in perfect form." She was sort of taunting him into doing something cool. It was a little selfish of her to want to push him so that she could get a good mental image to copy off of if she needed to, but Moondoggie was someone she kind of looked up to. She kept at his side, trying to keep the ability to observe him easily. She didn't mean for it to be like this but it very much felt as if she were analyzing him, or maybe even checking him out.

Jai shrugged "I'm not about to tell you anything with absolute certainty, but i was on the opposite side of the Gekko state as well, and they accepted me, so why wouldn't they accept you?" He didn't think that she could possibly have done anything was so terrible that she was unable to move on from it. Though he was one to talk as he still held the guilt that came with some of the horrors he was ordered to do.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:02 pm 

What was ironic was that he didn't see what she was saying as selfish at all. Rather, he sort of treated it as something someone who was a fan of his might have said. They did attract a certain crowd through their Ray=out magazine, after all, though that wasn't always the most popular thing in all circles. That fact of course made it more popular with those who wanted to project a certain type of rebellious image. In either case, he liked the idea she gave to him. "So you wanna see me do somethin' so totally aggro, right bra?" He grinned, accepting it as a challenge.

"I just figured that some of their vendettas against me might have been a bit personal, but I would love to grow beyond any of that." Leaning back into her seat, she shut her eyes carefully and sighed, making a visible cloud when she had done so. "You actually look like you've been dealing with some serious guilt as well so far. Maybe there was a reason the two of us met specifically."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:21 am 

Ryouka smiled "If you would oblige me, though don't get me wrong its just so i can one up you later." She didn't really mean that. she would like to think of herself as good with a Ref board but its not as if she really competed with professionals. She was kind of a fan, but its more that she knew what he could do, and seeing it in person felt decently exciting. She pulled back a bit giving him some space, and watching him warmly.

Jai did a quick check of things before turning the mini-gek on. The dashboard lit up as the gauges and the main console came online. "Its a funny thing, you know moving on." He chuckled, "Sometimes you feel like you've made real progress and then other times you feel like you've been sucked back in." Then he smiled at her as the Mini-Gek began to catch a wave "I'm not sure i believe in fate but, i am glad to have met you it feels nice to be able to share myself with someone who understands."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:43 am 

Actually Moondoggie had no idea that she hadn't meant that. He really figured that she was being serious, and soon enough he was grinning at her challenge. Naturally he thought that said challenge was completely legitimate. "Alright, bra, you're so totally on!" Figuring that he was trying to one up her, since she had something planned for later, it wasn't long before Moondoggie was headed down the ramp of invisible energy, taking quite a risk to pull of his next trick. It looked like he was going to attempt a 360 off the bottom of the wave.

Meanwhile, Anemone was leaning back into the seat. She had been through this process plenty of times before. Exhaling softly, she shut her eyes and did her best to deal with it. Something inside of her was still dreading heading back to the main vessel. "You mean understand you as a fellow outsider?" While she wasn't entirely sure that she liked the sound of what she just said, it did sound a bit more comforting because it meant that she wasn't entirely alone in the world as much as she thought that she was.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:52 pm 

Ryouka raised an eyebrow and chuckled lightly "Impressive." She did genuinely mean that, even if he hadn't done anything yet. The way he looked as he prepared to do his next stunt kept her attention as it was so smooth and elegant. She started down just behind him almost instinctually to make sure she was close enough to take in his trick fully.

Jai pulled back on the yoke, and the mini-gek began to climb. He then smiled Wryly "That might be the case, but i don't think either of us are truly outsiders... just we have our differences from the group is all." He didn't want her to go in expecting to be ostracized. He also wanted her to use this as an opportunity to be happy again, even if he had no true idea of how deep her scars ran.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:34 pm 

Each stunt from there on out got increasingly risky. He did what could have been described as a hand plant, but he was actually standing his palm on ref energy. The wave itself was holding him up. After that he continued to take on constant loops and many other things that would have made the blood of a lesser man run cold. The more edgy a trick was, the more likely he was to have enjoyed it. Smirking toward her, it looked like he was doing it to attract her benefit.

Meanwhile, she settled back into the seat behind her and carefully nodded. What he was saying was very true even to her. "I want to be an insider, but I realize I caused people pain." While few people would have looked at the Gekko-State like that, she did. She had come here seeking a sort of atonement if she could receive it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:57 am 

Her smirk gradually grew bigger and bigger as he did his tricks. Her body swayed in excitement until she could no longer just watch. She sped down the Half pipe and flew towards him angling herself so that she'd fly around him. She took the board out from under her and held it at her side while spinning in a circle. The wave kept her spinning around him until she made two circles. Then she got small and tucked the board under her as she dived beneath him.

"Everyone has caused others pain, its why we need forgiveness, I mean we are only human." He bit his lip and then gave her hair a quick rustle "Besides I think that anyone who talks to you is going to have an incredibly hard time holding grudges. He focused his eyes back in front of him flying the Mini-gek as best as possible. They quickly approached the actual Gekko state and its landing place.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:20 pm 

More than anything at this point, Moondoggie was glad that she was joining him on the half-pipe. It had been too long since he had started. All this while he had wanted her to join him. Of course, the fact that she was here didn't change what he was doing. She ran right underneath him just as he was again executing a 360-degree maneuver. The fact that there was now an increased sense of danger involved only made him take even more risks. She was quite a girl, which was for sure.

"Everyone ends up causing someone pain, but I just don't want to cause any more of it." She sighed a bit and watched as the actual Gekko craft came into view. Opening her eyes wide, she started to feel heart palpitations, as she had never thought that this day would actually come. "Are we actually going to go in there?" The moment may not have felt all that real before, but now she was starting to realize that it indeed had been.