All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:15 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Kurai closed his eyes and listened to the wind as it gently blew through the forest. Kurai sighed as he thought about his country and the war that was plaguing it. Draco looked at the branch that had fallen and said, "Yep. The tree is giving you permission to use it's wood. This is a Ebony tree, their wood is great for making wands that draws from the deeper levels of the mind. It's a powerful wood used for the defense, reversal, and dispelling of dark magic. Combined with the force of all the elements earth, fire, wind and water, this is a truly diverse tool and it's excellent for defensive magic. I think this wood will make you a fine wand. Let's go show Kurai." Draco then led Tinuviel back to her brother and said, "Kurai, we found one." Kurai opened his eyes and said, "Very good. Now you must carve the branch into your wand. To do so, try and let the tree's spirit guide you." Kurai then handed her a carving knife and said, "Don't rush though or you may end up breaking the wood and turning a good wand into something dangerous to use."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:15 pm 

Where do we go from here?

Blog: View Blog (1)

Tinuviel wandered deep into the woods, easily shaking Draco from her side as she stalked deeper into the brush and forestry. Finding a small cave, she crept inside and settled near the warmth of a hotspring, beginning to carve the wood. After several hours of this, she emerged into a darkened forest and began wandering back towards where she'd left Draco, heart pounding with fear. The sun was soon to go down and if the moon filled the sky then she'd be in too deep. Terrified, she began to run, her new wand tucked into the warm second cloak that Kurai had gifted her. After minutes of pounding through the harsh snow, half icy underbrush stinging her legs, she slammed into Kurai then fell into the snow and scrambled to her feet. She bit her lip, then looked up and dashed back. "S-S-Sorry.... I... I.... was.... s-sorry," she murmured, ducking back and wrapping her cloak around herself, shaking.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:50 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Kurai looked at Tinuviel and said, "Well done. I can sense that you've finished your wand. May I take a look?" Kurai waited for her to hand him her wand if she allowed him a closer look. Draco came back and said, "Kurai, we best get back to the inn soon. The wind tells me there will be a blizzard soon." Kurai nodded and said, "Yes. We shall head back soon." Kurai looked at Tinuviel and said, "We will meet in the town square tomorrow at noon. Then we will start your magic lessons. Try not to be late."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:47 pm 

Tinuviel silently took the wand out of her cloak, passing it to Kurai to inspect. She listened to Draco in silence, curling her cloak closer around herself to hide. "Come on.... Come on....." she growled, nervously staring around the forest. At Kurai's announcement of time, she quickly nodded and took her wand back. "Got it," she muttered, then dashed deeper into the snowy woods, rushing towards the cave she knew would be waiting in the deep snow. She just hoped she got there before the blizzard. Tinuviel bounded over an ice glazed rock, her heart pounding as she rushed towards the small, bare, freezing cave. She prayed that Kurai and Draco wouldn't follow her when they watched her take off towards the woods and the blizzard. Shivering, Tinuviel continued to dash through the seemingly endless snow and underbrush. The wind whipped around her and bit at her skin, powdery cold snow dripping into her shoes. She tripped and fell into a snow bank, then unsteadily found her feet and kept running. "Alright. Few more...... few more....... miles....."

The girl kept running, heart beating fast as she struggled. The wind was starting to whip around her harder and clouds had covered the moon. Tinuviel breathed out a fast sigh of relief. At least that was one less thing to worry about. The teen suddenly paused, turning and looking around. The snow continued to fall around her, blowing around like sand in the deserts. She whirled back, getting confused. The normal landmarks she used to find were covered in snow. Tinuviel dashed to a willow tree, brushing the snow off to look for her usual landmarks. Nothing was there. Heart pounding, the teen darted back the way she'd come; maybe she could find one of her trail markers if she backtracked enough. No luck. It was getting colder. Her hair had frozen in hits and her fingers were slightly blue. Tinuviel coiled up in a bush near an old rock and wrapped Kurai's cloak around her. Hopefully, she could find her way home in the morning.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:37 pm 

Draco and Kurai noticed that Tinuviel was headed further into the woods. Kurai shrugged it off, he figured that she had a place to stay if she was willing to go back into the woods with a blizzard closing in. Draco, however, was not so sure she would be able to find her way back to wherever she was staying. Draco said to Kurai, "You go ahead back to town, I'll catch up with you." Kurai nodded and walked back to town. Draco turned away and followed Tinuviel's footprints and scent.

Draco found herself getting colder despite her new cold weather clothes. Draco closed her eyes and listened to the wind. Draco then opened her eyes and started to get down on all fours and grow golden brown fur. Draco soon transformed into a wolf with golden dragon wings and ran in the direction of Tinuviel. Draco soon found Tinuviel curled up in a bush with her brother's cloak wrapped around her body. Draco slowed down and walked gracefully towards Tinuviel and curled her body around her to keep Tinuviel warm. Draco stayed in her wolf form and laid her wings on top of Tinuviel to create a warm, blanket-like feeling to shield her from the cold. Draco also curled her tail around them both to help them stay warm. Draco then closed her eyes to rest as well.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:33 pm 

The young teen slept peacefully for an hour. She suddenly sneezed on fur and her eyes opened. Noticing the wolf there, she sprang away then ran further into the snow, dashing faster than before. Forget it. No magic lessons at all unless Kurai could keep his stalker sister under control. She dashed further into the woods, left hand on a dagger in her belt. If that girl came close to her again, she'd gut her. Tinuviel ignored the steady pain of the cold and hunger, running through the frozen brush towards potential safety. She couldn't risk being found out. This was too much. That girl was a safety risk. What the hell had she been thinking? Magic lessons? Preposterous. The girl curled up in the snow and began to shiver.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:00 pm 

Draco lifted her head up and watched as Tinuviel ran away. Draco sighed and stood up to find something to give Tinuviel to eat. Draco saw a snow rabbit hole and dug up the sleeping rabbit before killing it. Draco then turned human and carried it towards Tinuviel but stayed at a distance. Draco then tossed the rabbit at Tinuviel's feet before pulling out her own wand and casting a spell on Tinuviel's clothes. Draco said, "I was trying to warm you up a bit first so that you wouldn't die from the cold. You woke up before I could go back to town. That rabbit is for you and the spell I put on your clothes was a Fire Spell that will keep your clothes warm so you won't freeze to death." Draco then cast another spell on the ground that caused some orange crystals to grow and make a shelter for Tinuviel to sleep in. The crystals were a type commonly used in the winter to keep people warm when they were out in the cold. The crystals seemed to radiate a warm glow, Draco then nodded and turned to leave. Draco walked back to town and went back to the inn she and her brother were staying at. Draco then went inside and climbed into bed with her older brother. Draco then closed her eyes and fell asleep.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:10 pm 

Tinuviel stood there for a few shocked seconds. She scowled. These people were too into her own life then she wanted, by a very long shot. She growled then stalked from the crystals, hissing and ignoring the poor helpless rabbit. She sorely wished Draco had left well enough alone. Bounding through the woods into the snow, she curled up in a bush, wishing she'd left her clothes alone. Not that Tinuviel could reverse the warm spell thing at all. She sighed, then coiled into a ball in the snow and quivered irratably. Her head spun. A few hours later, she crawled to her feet and limped to town. She ignored the hunger whisking through her form, then shivered and limped to the village square, looking around tiredly.