All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:42 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco walked through the woods with her Lucario, Draconius, at her side. Draco had been traveling for 2 years since escaping her captors. Draco had been kidnapped when she had just turned 4 years old and had been imprisoned for most of her life. Draco now traveled to find her way home, unaware of the sickness plaguing the Pokemon world. Draco found her way to a river and stopped to eat with her Pokemon. Draco was very beautiful despite the scars on her face and body. Draco looked around and saw a young man with green hair walking by. Draco was curious about the young man as she watched him walk by her. Draco's Ninetails, Kurama, saw the young man and started to growl at him as he walked by. Draco said, "Kurama, stop that. He's just walking." Draco smiled at the young man and said, "Sorry about Kurama, he's very...protective of me." Draco struggled with finding the words to describe her Pokemon's aggressive behavior.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:45 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

Blog: View Blog (1)

Zenas, or better known as Ace, was walking down a path in the woods. In a clearing between one section of trees and another, was a large river, with a bridge that covered it, so that people could walk over it easily. Flying up above him was a large Talonflame, the shadow of the Pokemon flickering over the grass. As he walked, his hands shoved in the pockets of the hooded sweater he was wearing, and the hood pulled up over his head, he was just about to cross the bridge when he heard growls aimed in his direction. Looking in that direction, he sees a shiny Ninetails, a Lucario, and several other Pokemon, along with a girl.

When the girl apologizes for the Ninetails behavior, or Kurama as the girl called it, Ace simply shrugs his shoulders. "that's alright. I understand. A Pokemon should be protective over the one trainer they care about. Their friend." A faint smile forms on his lips, and his brown and green eyes twinkle nicely. A moment later his eyes lift to the sky, just as the Talonflame came diving down, stopping in time to land on his shoulder. Scanning the area that the girl was sitting in he could see that she was about to eat some food.

He decided that maybe he should eat too. He'd also noticed that the girl was traveling alone, just like himself. However he says nothing on the topic, and walks away, but doesn't go too far. Instead it was just a few feet on the other side of the path. Finding a large stump, he places his backpack there, before pulling out three of the six Pokeballs at his waist, tossing them in the air, so that the Pokemon inside come out. A very large Serperior, a Greninja, and a huge Charizard with a large bracelet on each wrist, with a different stone set in it. "Time to eat guys." The Serperior raises it's nose at this. "And girls." Ace smiles, as the Serperior then nuzzles his cheek with the tip of her pointed nose.

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:01 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco said, "Yes, but it's hard to ask directions when he scares everyone off. He's a little too protective. He was actually my father's Pokemon." Draco smiled at the young man and said, "I'm Draco by the way, Draco RyuuMahou. What's your name?" Draco was curious about the young man but she didn't want to seem too curious. Kurama however seemed on edge, as if he expected the young man to attack his trainer, but despite his hostility he obeyed Draco and went back to his food but kept a close eye on the young man. Draco looked at her Latios, Blueclaw, and rubbed his head as he ate. Her Pokemon seemed to merely tolerate the food they were given, Draco wasn't very good at making food for them or herself so she would just buy the store-made food. Draco sighed and wondered aloud, "I wonder if I'll ever find my way home..."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:49 pm 

He had heard her introduce herself as Draco RyuuMahou, though hadn't heard the bit about her asking what his name was. He was too occupied with getting everyone their food, something he knew that all of them looked forward to, as he made the food that was given to each of them. The Talonflame that had been perching on his shoulder jumps down, and in midair turns in to a Zoroark, who accepts the food that was given to it with a sly smile that only a Zoroark could give to someone. Now that everyone was happy, he sits down on the stump, just in time to hear Draco speak, probably thinking out loud due to what she was saying.

Glancing over at her, he thinks a moment. Then, checking on his Pokemon, he decides a few moments wouldn't hurt. Getting up, he walks over to where Draco was sitting, and walks up to her. "I couldn't help but hear you talking...if you don't mind me asking, where do you call home? I might be able to help you. Ah, and by the way, my name is Zenas, but call me Ace." Out of the corner of his eye he couldn't help but notice the Latios that was eating food, thinking about his own Pokemon. The two that weren't eating at that moment. In fact, they weren't even in their Pokeballs, but instead out patrolling the area for him, keeping an eye on things.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:20 am 

Draco said, "I'm from Twinleaf town, in Hoenn. I haven't been able to get home because we don't know the way or how to get there. I was taken from my home about 10 years ago so I doubt my brother still lives there." Draco looked down, she wasn't sure where her brother was at the moment. She didn't even know where she was, she barely remembered the name of her hometown. Draco looked at her Pokemon and sighed, her Latios had a few scars and so did her Lucario and her Ninetails. Draco's scars seemed far more severe in number.

Kurai walked past a flower shop with his shiny Umbreon, Kokoro, walking next to him. Kurai noticed a news report on a nearby tv about the recent capture of one of the men that kidnapped his sister ten years ago. The news report said that the kidnapping case had reopened because the man claimed that the girl he kidnapped was still alive but had gotten away. Kurai knew he had to find his little sister, he just had to. Kurai noticed a girl in a dress with a rainbow belt also watching the news report.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:37 pm 

Ace was a bit surprised to hear that Draco had been kidnapped when she was little, from her home in Twinleaf Town, in the Hoenn region. However, he doesn't let the surprise appear on his face, but keeps it to himself. Scratching the side of his cheek with his forefinger, he thinks a bit. Did she even know that where she was now was far from her destination? However, it wasn't as far away as it was for him. He was originally from somewhere in Unova. He could see that she looked a little down, so, even though it wasn't usually his thing, he tried to get her mind to a happier place.

"Hey, have you been to Lumiose city yet? It has lots of cool stuff, to do and to see. There's shopping, and an ice cream place, lots of cafe's, and even a few good restaurants too. There's also the gym." He scratches his cheek again, something that would be soon to know was his trademark 'thinking of something to say' gesture that he did. "And well, if you want...I can...ya know...take you there..." Reaching in his pocket with his other hand that wasn't scratching his face, he pulls out his map, turning it on, checking where they were. He was pretty confident about their location, but was just second checking.

As he'd guessed, they were on Route 21, not too far from the Pokemon League. But that was not their destination, and surely wasn't his. Glancing at Draco, he wondered if she would accept his offer, but he wouldn't blame her if she didn't. They HAD just met after all.

Meanwhile, in Laverre City, in a certain Flower/Boutique shop, a TV was turned on. In that shop, bustled lots of different flower and fairy type Pokemon, taking care of the blooms that were everywhere. Near the front of the store, with a window that allowed one to see in side, a small section was actually set apart for a small cafe like area, with tables and chairs, all decorated with flowers. A door to the side led off to a patio area, with with pretty chairs and tables, and umbrella tops shaped like flowers. A few people sat outside sipping tea, as well as inside. On the opposite side was the boutique, with windows like the other, showing items. And, taking up the rest of the shop was the flower area, as well as a large part outside and to the back. There was another section upstairs, that was where the owner lived.

Speaking of which, she was currently standing and watching the news report about the capture of a kidnapper. A delicate hand was held lightly over her mouth, and standing to her side was a Audino, mimicking the action, both paws covering her mouth. Taking care of the customers at the cafe was a shiny Gardevoir, but since no one was currently being served, her eyes were lifted to the TV as well. On a pillow set in the window lay a Sylveon, curled up and asleep. Curled up next to it was a little Amaura, a shiny one. She was a bit smaller than the normal size. Outside in the back garden was a Diancie, helping as a Florges and Roserade watered flowers.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a man standing there, looking at the television. Noticing the Umbreon, she smiles. Lowering her hand, she walks over to him, the Audino walking beside her. "Excuse me, but I saw you looking at the television. Would you like to come inside and have a cup of tea? I'm sure you'd be able to hear the news a lot better from the inside..." Gesturing towards the small cafe area, she tilts her head lightly, smiling at the man.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:14 pm 

Draco looked at Ace and said, "Really? Thank you so much, Ace." Draco look at her Pokemon and put all her Pokemon but Draconius, the Lucario, back in their Pokeballs once they finished eating. Draco waited for Ace to finish what he was doing before saying, "So, which way to Lumiose City?"

The man looked at the girl with his crimson eyes. He said, "No thank you, to be honest I already knew about that incident, that's actually why I'm in this region. That's my sister they are talking about. I must be on my way, I am to assist Officer Jenny at this town's Police Department with questioning the suspect. I'll be back later though to have a little tea before leaving town." Kurai bowed and walked with his Umbreon to the Police Department building. Kurai was going to get his sister back. Nothing would interfere with his goal.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:46 pm 

Draco having accepted his offer to go with him to Lumiose city, he moves back to where his Pokemon were, watching as they finished up eating. He was a little surprised that she'd agreed so easily, not hesitating, but that was her choice, not his. As he waited, he couldn't help but to think about what she had told her about being kidnapped. It must have been terrible, and it's been so long since she's been back, from what Ace guessed. Glancing towards where she was, he saw her have all her Pokemon return, except for the Lucario.

His own Pokemon finish eating, and he does the same thing, keeping Zoroark out. It wasn't that Ace couldn't put him in the ball, it was that Zoroark disliked it, and whenever he had to go in, he usually came back out with the worst attitude. Placing the Pokeballs in their spot on his belt, he looks to Draco when she asks him which way to Lumiose City. "Well, we have to take this path to Route 22, which will take us to Santalune City. From there it's a straight shot down Route 4 to Lumiose City. It'll probably take a couple of days." He knew that they could just fly there with Charizard, but he decided that maybe walking was a better choice.

Saying that, he picks up his backpack from the stump, and puts it on his shoulders. "Alright, let's go." He smiles a little bit at Draco, and goes over to the bridge, which he then crosses to the other side. This should be interesting, and he was a little bit interested in the girl Draco, but he wasn't about to admit that out loud. For a while as they walked he was quiet, glancing up at the sky, where the transformed Zoroark soared above them in the illusion of a Staraptor. Then, he speaks up. "Hey, so...I was thinking. Do you even know what region you're in right now?"

Blinking in surprise, she was a little shocked to find out the little girl was the man's sister. A worried expression appears for a fleeting moment upon her face, but it disappears in an instant. When the man said he'd be back, she smiles a little bit. "Well, alright. I look forward to seeing you again later. Good luck with your business at the police department." She watches as he walks away, waving as he did, and of course Audino was doing the same thing.

After a moment she turns, and walks back into the shop, along with Audino. Evelynn speaks up to the Pokemon after a second or two. "So, Anna...do you think that he'll be able to find his sister?" She looks at the Pokemon and smiles as she tilts her head. "Audino..." It was almost like she was saying she hoped so. "Well...I hope she's alright...maybe...my friend of THAT Pokemon can help..." She murmurs this last bit to herself, glancing out the window. It had been awhile since she'd seen her second Legendary friend, but Evelynn knew that it had it's own business to attend to.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:16 pm 

Draco listened to Ace's response to her question and said, "Okay. I'm in no hurry." Draco walked next to Ace for a while before hearing his question, Draco said, "Let's see...I think I'm in the Kalos region, right?" Draco wasn't sure if she was correct but she gave it a good guess. Draco followed Ace closely behind, she was still nervous that someone would try to recover her and she would go back to imprisonment. Draco watched her Lucario as he walked along the edge of the path.

Kurai came back 3 hours later and ordered some tea. Kurai said to himself, "Lumiose City, huh? Well, I guess I best get ready to travel. What do you say Kokoro?" The Shiny Umbreon yawned and said, "Umbre..." Kurai said, "Yes, I know. You're probably tired from walking so much." Kurai looked out the window at the landscape. Kurai thought about his younger sister and what she was doing now.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:59 pm 

To hear the response that Draco was in no hurry was a bit of a surprise for Ace, considering she'd been kidnapped, taken to a whole other region, and separated from her brother for over ten years. If it had been him in her shoes, he'd be trying as hard as he could to do anything he could to try and reunite with his lost family. But, to each their own choice. If she was okay with walking alongside him to Lumiose City, well, that was perfectly fine. When she answered the question about what region they were in, Ace nods when she gets the answer right. "Yeah, we're in Kalos."

After this he falls quiet, not quite sure what to talk about. There was nobody along the trail in sight, so no prompt for a Pokebattle. Nothing really to do either, except look at the scenery as it passed by. His eyes lift to the sky above after glancing at the Lucario who was walking along the edge of the path. Zoroark, in the illusion of a Staraptor, was doing cartwheels, dives, and all kinds of tricks while suspended up in the sky. As he did, he thought about what his plans were once they were done in Lumiose. He and the girl would probably part ways, but that was how it was supposed to be...right? After all, he'd only offered because he had seen how...sad...she'd looked in that brief second, the loneliness in her eyes.

He sighs, kicking lightly at the dirt of the path, a small pebble bouncing along in front of them. What was he supposed to do? This silence was awkward. He liked quiet, but usually that was when he was alone.

The Shiny Gardevoir had gotten the man his tea when he came back to the shop later in the day. After a while Evelynn walked over to him, just as he was pointing out the fact that the Umbreon that was with him was probably tired from all the walking they'd been doing. She saw as he gazed out the window, and waited a moment before stepping forward. "Hello. I see you indeed came back." Smiling at the man, she glances to her side at Audino, who was standing there next to her.

"So, how did it go with the police?" She asked, truly hoping that he'd gotten some sort of answer. When he'd told her, if he did at all, she goes on. "If you're tired, I'd be more than happy to lend you the extra room I have. I know you're in a hurry to find your sister...but...if you're not fully at the top of your health, than you're going to not be in good enough shape." A worried expression comes on to her face. She knew, just by the look in his eye, that he was determined. She was not trying to be an interference, no, she cared for all her customers.

"And...if you'd like...some help, I'd be more than willing to try and help you find your sister...but only if you want." There was no way that she'd want the man to think she was trying to force her help on to him. That would be terrible. After saying all this, she falls quiet, waiting for his answer.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:37 pm 

Draco smiled when she got the answer right, she was happy that she knew where she was. Draco watched her Lucario carefully, she was worried that something would happen. Draco was usually paranoid that she was being followed or that she would be captured again at any moment but being beside Ace put her at ease for some reason. Draco said, "You know, I used to be terrified of Pokemon when I was young. I used to run from my brother's Zweilous whenever it wanted to play with me. They just seemed so scary when I was little." Draco was trying to make conversation, she could tell that Ace was finding the silence between them awkward.

Kurai looked at the woman and said, "I have to go to Lumiose City. There is a lab hidden there that has information on the people who kidnapped my sister and why they took her." Kurai listened as the woman offered him a room to stay in and offered to help him find his sister. Kurai nodded and said, "That would be nice. Thank you. I'll need all the help I can get to find her." Kurai smiled at the kind woman, he said, "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Kurai RyuuMahou. This is my partner, Kokoro. And what might your name be?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:30 am 

After a little while Draco spoke up again, talking about how she used to be afraid of Pokemon. Apparently she had noticed how uncomfortable Ace had been feeling, and was doing her best to lighten the mood a bit. For this he was grateful, and a small smile makes its way upon his face. After she was done, he waits a moment before answering to what she had just said. "I don't know what I'd do without Pokemon. For as long as I can remember, they've been my family...even when I was little, it was them that was always there for me...no one else, just them..." He goes quiet again, biting the inside of his cheek, trying to ignore the animosity towards the nonexistent parents who had given him life...

Even though it didn't show on his face, he was a bit jealous of Draco. At least she had a brother, who, no doubt, was trying to find her. Unlike himself. Who had no one. Except for a shadow of a memory of people whom he didn't even know the names of. Sighing softly under his breath, he tosses topics within his head, trying to pick the right one. After a moment or two, he lands on one. "Hey, so, when it gets later, do you usually sleep in a tent, or do you just sleep under the stars? I like just laying out in the grass in my sleeping bag and looking up at the night sky with my Pokemon."

A smile made its way on to her face and her eyes began to twinkle happily when the man accepted her offer for her to help him. Evelynn was so glad that she was able to help him. The man then introduces himself as Kurai RyuuMaho, and the Umbreon as Kokoro. "Nice to meet you Kurai. You might have heard of me, my name is Evelynn Rossette. I used to be one of the Elite Four here at the Kalos Pokemon League. But I'm not anymore. This here is Anna." She introduces the Audino, and when the Gardevoir comes up she does the same thing. Though Gardevoir had no nickname. Looking around the room, she points out Sylvee, the Sylveon, who was currently sitting atop a rack of hats, and Yuki the Amaura, poking her head down from the stairs that led to the second floor.

Glancing at the clock, she noticed that it was getting late. "If you'd like, I can show you to the room you can stay in tonight." She waits for him to get ready, first going to the front door and turning the sign from OPEN to CLOSED, and then leads him up the stairs. Making sure he was right behind.

Going down a hallway, she opens a door, which led into a small, but very nice bedroom, that had a window which gave a view of the garden in the back of the building, and from there one could see the Diancie resting among the blooms that grew there. And of course on the ledge of the window there was a basket of flowers. There was an empty drawer, with a mirror over it, a small desk with a lamp, a comfortable bed, and a door that led to a small bathroom. Here and there were small trinkets, and a vase of colorful flowers sat on a lace doily that was on top of the dresser. On the wall was a painting of the two main Legendary Pokemon Xerneas and Yveltal.

"Well, make yourself comfortable. I'll be just down the hall if you need anything. And, if you can't find me, I'm sure Anna here will help you, or Gardevoir as well. I'm also making dinner soon, so if you get hungry, you can have something to eat too. I'll leave you be." She inclines her head towards Kurai, before closing the door behind her, Anna the Audino waddling beside her as she made her way to the small adorable kitchen to begin cooking dinner.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:27 pm 

Draco smiled at Ace and said, "I know what you mean, even though I used to be scared of Pokemon. But when I was taken, I had no one to turn to but my Pokemon and I was glad to have them by my side. They protected me when no one else could. I'm glad to have my Pokemon with me because they're my little piece of home, my family." Draco smiled again and heard his question. Draco said, "I usually sleep under the stars and pick out the different constellations." Draco watched as her Lucario walked next to her.

Kurai nodded and said, "Yes, thank you. I'll be sure to ask for help." Kurai sat on the bed and looked at the picture of Xerneas and Yveltal, he sighed as he thought about how much his little sister loved to look at the paintings in picture books, especially the ones of Legendary Pokemon. Kurai admired the painting before pulling a book out and picking up where he left off in the story. Kokoro walked up to Kurai and jumped up onto the bed next to him and curled up. Kokoro soon fell asleep next to his trainer.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:19 pm 

A small smile makes its way on to Ace's face when he heard what Draco told him, he knew how she felt in the aspect of the Pokemon being family. Because that's what his were to him. They were more than just partners in a ball, always to be carried around and kept with him. No, they were his family. It didn't matter they were of a different race, it was the connection that they all shared that bonded them together in a way that was much stronger than an actual blood relation could ever hope to compare. And, for the answer about sleeping under the stars, he was quite happy with this reply. He'd known of other girls who always insisted on reaching a Pokemon center, or an inn, or if they couldn't do that, put up a tent so they wouldn't have to sleep out in the open. That, in his mind, was rather boring.

After all was said, he didn't know what to say after it, so falls quiet, focusing on the trail ahead of them. He'd never really traveled with anyone before, only his Pokemon, so having not only a fellow traveler, but to make a girl who he was walking with, that was a double strike. He got nervous enough around other people, but girls were a whole other story all together. Though he never let it show anyways. Even when he was battling other trainers, when it came to girls...lets just say it was nerve wrecking. Now if it was a guy who was his challenger, then he had no problem.

Eyes lifting once more to the 'Staraptor', he watches as the Zoroark in disguise drops down out of the sky, transforms midair in to a Fletchling, and lands on top of the Lucario's head, singing a little song as it does. It's tail twitches back and forth, and ever once in a while it hops up and down, while tilting his head. Ace chuckles softly at the sight, a bit surprised how his partner was acting, considering it was a dark type, and Lucario was a fighting type...and normally those two types didn't get along.

He also began to notice that it was getting a bit dark, and checks the time on his c-gear, the watch like contraption that he'd received a while back when he'd been living in Unova. Not only did he have this, but he also had a holocaster, pokegear, pokenav, and in his c-gear, he had the programming from a Poketch. The time read on the watch function that it was currently 5:29 PM. Glancing over at Draco, he wondered if she was getting tired, they'd been walking for about three hours now, not taking any breaks.

In the kitchen of the two story house in Laverre City, Evelynn was currently cooking dinner for two humans, and a lot of Pokemon. Helping her were Gardevoir, Diancie and Audino. Diancie was in charge of creating the desert, and it seemed she was making a cake that looked quite delicious. Gardevoir was setting up the table, using her psychic powers to place the plates perfectly in their spots as well as the silverware. And Audino, or Anna, was by Evelynn's side as she stood by the stove, stirring the soup she was cooking. It would be a little while longer before it was finished, and she was being kind and letting Kurai rest. She was sure he'd had a rough day.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:44 pm 

Draco watched as the sky grew dark and smiled. Draco said, "Do you like to tell stories at the campfire? Not like scary stories but like stories you've read in books or things that happened to you? I find telling stories to be a great way to pass time." Draco was a great story teller and she took pride in telling stories to children and Pokemon, she looked at Ace and waited for his response. Draconius, the Lucario, was listening to the 'Fletchling' sing and he was enjoying the company.

Kurai soon finished a chapter and decided to help in the kitchen. Kurai stood up and walked into the kitchen and said, "Is there anything I can help with? I may not look it but I'm a great cook." Kurai used to work at a 5 star restaurant when he needed money to travel to Kalos and he was good at it too.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:37 pm 

Thinking on the question, he realized it had been a while since he'd actually done what she was talking about. The only ones he could ever tell stories to were his Pokemon, and he did that every often...but it had been over a month since he'd done the story telling. A half smile forms on his lips as he answers, an uneasy and sort of embarrassed expression forms on his face. "I used to. I'd tell them to my Pokemon, but it's been a while since I've done that." He shoves his hands in to the pocket of the sweater he was wearing, noticing that she, Draco, was looking at him. His eyes shift around to look at different things, before biting his bottom lip and staring at the dirt path that they were walking on.

"Hey, so when did you want to stop? It's getting a bit late. So if you're tired we can call it quite for today and we can find a spot to stay. Also I'm not too shabby a cook, so if you're hungry I can make something..." He risks glancing over at her, wondering if she would agree to his offer. 'Fletchling' hops down to the Lucario's shoulder, nuzzling the Pokemon's cheek softly with it's head, twittering and chirping softly. Ace notices this and chuckles softly. Looked like Zoroark was making a new friend.

Evelynn looks up as Kurai walks in to the kitchen, and smiles at him when he offers to help with dinner. "Well, if you'd like, can you prepare the salad? It needs to be rinsed and pulled apart. When you're done, just set it in that bowl. And, also, can you wash the tamato berries as well as the bluk berries for the desert? That would be wonderful, thank you so much." She continued to stir the soup, adding a pinch of salt and pepper hear and there, as well as a few other spices, before turning the heat down, and setting the spoon down too. Since there were two ovens, one had the dessert that Diancie was making, and the other had the scent of rolls coming from it.

"I hope you're hungry, I made a good dinner." She smiles again, before putting a pot of water on the stove to boil, and getting tea cups and such for tea ready. Gardevoir had finished with the table setting in the dining room, and was now in the kitchen with them, sitting on a chair that was set by a small table in the corner. Occupying the other chair was Diancie, as Audino never leaves Evelynn's side so it seemed. As they cooked, she glances over at him, wondering what he was like, to go to such lengths to retrieve his sister. She thought it was sweet. "Might I ask where you come from Kurai?" She was curious, as she knew that he probably wasn't from the Kalos region.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:48 pm 

Draco listened to Ace as he talked about how he would tell stories to his Pokemon. Draco then heard his next question and said, "Yeah, we can stop now if you want. I can't feel pain so I could walk for hours without my feet hurting though I don't think you could last that long." Draco knew that her statement would probably be met with questions but she had nothing to hide. Draconius patted the 'Fletchling' on the head as it rubbed against his cheek.

Kurai nodded and began preparing the salad, he started on washing all the veggies as well as the tamato berries and bluk berries, once that was done he stated pulling the salad apart. Kurai then heard her question and said, "I grew up in Johto before moving to Twinleaf Town in Hoenn. My sister was born in Twinleaf Town. My mother died from childbirth while my father died a few months later of sickness. I was left to take care of Draco all on my own, but our parents left us each two Pokemon so that we would be protected. I got my mother's Latias and my father's golden Luxray, while my sister got mother's Latios and father's Shiny Ninetails. I'm responsible for my sister, that's why I have to find her. She's the only blood relative I have left." Kurai had a look of determination on his face as he spoke of his sister.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:04 pm 

Ace was a bit surprised to hear the fact that apparently Draco couldn't feel pain, and even though he was curious about it he asked no questions. He wasn't the kind of guy who would be nosy and ask questions. "Hey, you'd be surprised at how far and how long I can walk, and have walked before." He was a bit piffed about the fact that she would think he couldn't handle something like walking for a long time. However he doesn't let it show, and decides to just let it slide for the time being, and instead focus on finding a good spot for them to camp out for the night.

It didn't take long before he spots a good place, it was a bit off the road and had a small bit of trees, but was pretty much open to the sky. Climbing up a small hill covered in small flowers, he sets his stuff down on a pile of rocks, before opening the bag and pulling out some supplies to start a fire, as well as start supper, including a grate to cook on, a few pots and pans, utensils, seasonings, and some scratch food supplies. He could just use Charizard to start the fire, but he didn't want to do that, so instead places the firewood he'd pulled out in to a pile, and sets it ablaze quite easily in a few minutes, setting up the grate and placing the pan on top. After he does all this he lets his Pokemon out of their balls, so they could stretch and get comfortable. Zoroark had returned to his normal appearance, and was currently looking for fruits, veggies and berries for Ace to cook.

While he was waiting he sits by the fire, hood still up so the light from the flames gave his face a shadowy appearance.

Evelynn listened intently to what Kurai said, smiling a little at how enthusiastic and determined he was to find his lost sister. So, this man was from Johto, but had moved to the Hoenn region, which was where his sister was born. Interesting. And the father and mother were both deceased. That was sad, and she knew the feeling, as her own father had passed away when she was little, and her mother was currently in the hospital with an incurable disease that she was dying from. "I wish I knew what it was like, to have a sister. Or a brother. I grew up an only child with just my mother, before going on my Pokemon journey when I turned ten years old. I didn't go back home though, instead decided to take the offer that I'd been given when I was a teen to be one of the Elite Four of the Kalos Pokemon League. However, recently I quite when I found out my mom was sick..."

She grows quiet, her eyes beginning to shimmer with tears. Anna the Audino sees and senses how sad Evelynn was and gently pats her elbow gently, making the woman smile a little bit. Taking a deep breath, she puts on a smile, and looks to Kurai. "Well, the food is ready, so all that is left is serving it and eating!" Gardevoir stands up, and using her Psychic power, moves the food in to the dining area, setting it all at the center of the table. Evelynn sits down and waits for Kurai to begin before getting her own food, and one after another, in each of the spots sat Gardevoir, Sylveon, Audino (sitting next to Evelynn of course), Amaura, and after a moment Diancie, who had been giving the other Pokemon who stayed around some food to eat.

"I hope you like the food..." She says, smiling at Kurai, before taking a bite of her own food.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:19 pm 

Draco listened to the wind as Ace set up everything. Draco looked up at the sky and sighed. Draco stood up and walked over to her things and pulled out her sketchbook and flipped to her last drawing. The drawing was of a dark, hazy figure with brilliant blue eyes with hazy looking hands that seemed to reach out towards the one viewing the piece. Draco sat down next to Ace with the sketchbook and looked at the picture. Draco said, "This picture doesn't really capture the essence of the Pokemon that freed me very well. I don't even know what kind of Pokemon it was but I could tell it was a Dark type. Do you know what Pokemon this is? I've never known the name of the Pokemon but I remember that whenever it came while I was sleeping I'd get nightmares." Draco had no idea that the Pokemon who freed her was a Legendary Pokemon.

Kurai nodded in understanding and ate the food he was given. Kurai said, "This is good. My compliments to the chef." Kurai soon finished eating and said, "Thank you for the meal." Kurai looked at the window and sighed. Kurai was desperate to find his sister.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:09 pm 

Looking to the drawing pad that was in Draco's hand, he tilted his head as he speculated the drawing that was on the paper. It was a Pokemon that freed Draco apparently, and she thought it might be a dark type Pokemon. That description fit with the bit in which she said that it had given her nightmares when she was asleep. He could only think of one Pokemon like that, and it was indeed a Dark type, not to mention somewhat of a Legendary. For a moment he studies the picture some more, before speaking up. "I think you might have been freed by a Darkrai...It's a surprise really, that it would do something like that."

Looking away, his gaze rests on the pot and pan of food that was on the grate over the fire, the scent of the cooking meal beginning to waft through the air, making his mouth water a little bit. It wasn't fancy, but it was definitely well made, even just the scent said that much. "...Darkrai huh...wonder what it was doing here in Kalos..." He mumbles this to himself.

"Thank you. I'm glad that you enjoyed the meal. You're very welcome for that by the way. It was my pleasure. Since it's been some time since the last I've had a guest over for dinner." She watches as he looked out the dining room window, saw the lost look in his eye, and knew that he was probably thinking about his sister. Standing up, she looks to Gardevoir, who gets up as well, and begins to clear the plates and such from the table, taking them in to the kitchen to be washed.

"Maybe you should wash up and get some more rest. I'll be in the living room, so if you need me, just ask." She smiles, and turns away, Audino alongside her, and exits through the doorway, going to the room she had said she was, and sitting on an armchair, picking up a book from the small side table, turning a lamp on, and begins to read, though after a moment or two, her mind began to wander. Wondering, hoping that Kurai's sister was okay.

Click Me!