All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:59 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco said, "I see... Darkrai huh?..." Draco stared at the fire and smiled a bit as she said, "I remember whenever I was left alone in my cell, it would bring me fruits and sometimes whenever I was being punished for speaking or something silly like that, it would secretly throw things at the people who kidnapped me. It never spoke to me but I knew it had a good reason for that. One day it finally got the keys to my prison cell it brought them straight to me and even helped me escape. It stuck around for ten years even though it didn't have to, and my captors didn't even know it was there. It saved me and I never knew why... I haven't seen it since I escaped two years ago, I want to be able to thank it for saving me." Draco smelled the food and her stomach growled loudly. Draco said, "Sounds like I'm hungry." Draco looked at her Lucario as he walked over and sat down next to her. Draco's Ninetails, Kurama, walked over and laid his head in Draco's lap. Draco looked at her Pokemon and smiled.

Kurai said, "Hm? Oh yes. I probably should rest a bit more." Kurai then stood up and walked into the room he was given to stay in for the night. He got changed out of his day clothes and into his night clothes. He then got ready for bed and laid down in the bed to read his book before falling asleep. Kokoro curled up next to her trainer and fell back asleep.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:34 am 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

Blog: View Blog (1)

Ace listened as Draco talked about her encounters with the legendary Pokemon, about how it had taken care of her when she was being held captive, how it had helped her escape later on down the road. Something about how it hadn't spoke to her, made him think for a bit, but he says nothing about it. So, for her, it had been two years since she'd had contact with Darkrai, but she wanted to say thank you to it. He couldn't help but smile a little bit, and as he was getting the food ready on a plate for her, and hands it to her, he speaks up. "I think that when the time is right, it will show itself again. But for now...I think Darkrai returned to Sinnoh..."

After handing Draco her food, he gets himself some, and sits down on the grass cross legged, and begins to eat, every once in a while taking a drink of water out of his cup. He'd already set up bowls of Pokemon food not only for his own Pokemon, but for Draco's as well, hoping that they would enjoy what he had made for them. He knew that his own were, as they were all devouring the food that was set out. There were two rather large bowls of food that were being untouched at that moment, but Ace had his reasons for setting them out. He glances at the ninetails that was laying it's head in Draco's lap and smiles. "I once had a ninetails...well, I still do, but she's at Professor Juniper's lab in Unova right now...Seeing yours kinda makes me miss her..."

As she sat there reading, Eveylnn eventually dozes off, and falls asleep curled up in the chair. However, her Pokemon gently move her to her bed, where they tuck her in, and after doing that, go around the house and turn lights off, and turn little lamps on. After they'd finished, they all go in to a room that was made for them, each having a bed of their own. However, Anna, Sylvee, and Yuki all ended up curling up on Evelynn's bed with her, keeping her nice and warm.

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:20 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco ate the food and listened as he spoke of Darkrai probably being in Sinnoh. Draco said, "You're probably right. I just wish I could have thanked it before it left." Draco soon finished her food and heard Ace say he had a Ninetails as well, Draco said, "I inherited Kurama from my father, my mother left me Blueclaw, the Latios. Draconius was my first Pokemon and the other three I picked up along the way. My Bisharp was the first one I caught, he had been abandoned by his trainer for losing too many times. I hatched my Tyranitar from an egg, she was the cutest little Larvitar I had ever seen. My Eevee I had caught in the wild, she had hurt her foot and took a liking to me after I nursed her back to health. I love each and every one of my Pokemon." Draco smiled as she watched her Pokemon eat their food happily. Draco looked up and saw the Latios and Latias constellations in the sky and smiled.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:14 pm 

A small smile makes it's way on to Ace's face as he listened to Draco as she told him about how she'd gotten each of her Pokemon. It was nice hearing another person's story, as much as he didn't want to admit something like that. After she'd finished talking, he waits a second or two, before speaking up, looking up at the stars as he spoke, noticing that Draco was doing the same thing. He guessed she was looking at the Latios and Latias constellations. "Your Pokemon are very lucky to have such a nice person as their friend. I haven't known you for very long, not even a whole day yet, but I can tell that you definitely care for your Pokemon like family..." He falls silent, not wanting to continue. If she wanted to hear his story, she'd have to ask, otherwise, his lips were shut.

After a while, he gets up from where he was sitting, and picks up his dirty dishes. Glancing to Draco, he coughs a little to get her attention. "I'm going to go and wash up. You should be safe here, I'll leave my Pokemon with you. If anything happens they will protect you, along with your own." He had something he needed to check on, and, after picking up the two large bowls of untouched Pokemon food, begins to walk away, heading for a line of trees that soon concealed him from view. Going further and deeper, he comes to a stream, where he halts. Standing there, drinking from the stream, was a deer shaped Pokemon with colorful antlers, that glowed in the darkness. However, it notices that he was standing there, quickly looks up at him, before bounding away, disappearing in the night.

"Xerneas..." He mutters, shaking his head after a moment, setting the bowls down on a large rock that was in a slight clearing of the trees. After doing so, he goes over to the stream, kneels down, and washes his dishes, before resting on the stream bed, waiting for is friends to arrive. It shouldn't be too much longer now...

Click Me!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:44 pm 

Draco heard Ace say that he could tell she cared about her Pokemon and said, "Yes, I love them very much." Draco stared up at the sky a moment more before hearing Ace cough to get her attention. She heard him say he would leave his Pokemon with her to keep her safe and she nodded in understanding. Draco closed her eyes and listened to the sounds of the night. Draco then opened her eyes again and looked around at the Pokemon as they started to get ready for sleep. Draco heard a voice on the wind say, "I will meet you in Santalune City at midnight on the night of the New Moon. Remember that." Draco looked around to see who the voice belonged to but saw no one but the Pokemon. The Pokemon didn't show any signs of hearing the voice either.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:40 pm 

He was going to stay as long as he possibly dared to, in wait for his friends that he was sure to appear at any time. As he sat there, his eyes close slowly, as he concentrates on mentally calling to the two Pokemon. The night became darker, the stars shone bright, and he was pretty sure it was about eleven o'clock at night, without even looking at his watch. He does however open his eyes and checks it, and sure enough the watch function read 11:17 PM. The air became a little chilly, and he could see a pale fog coming from between his lips as he sighed, his eyes lifting to the stars, which were a bit hard to see through the branches of the trees that surrounded him.

"Come on..." He murmurs, biting his lip, about to get up and leave because of the time when, in the night, the sound of something moving could be heard. He quickly looks up again, and two large figures blot out the moon for a few seconds, before coming to land in front of him. Two, large Pokemon, in the forms of magnificent dragons, one white with blue eyes, the other black with red eyes, stood before Ace. A smile breaks forth on his face as he approaches them, and they lower their heads so they were eye level, allowing the boy to gently rub their foreheads. "Reshiram, Zekrom...it's good to see you..." He murmurs. Their happiness emanated off of them, and he could tell that they were happy to see him too.

"Any news?" He asks softly, as he watched them begin to eat the food that was in the bowls. The Reshiram lifts it's head, and shakes it from side to side, before continuing to eat it's food. 'No'. It was saying. He sighs, and climbs on top of a rock, sitting there, watching the two Dragons eat. "That's alright...we'll just have to keep searching." He pulls his knees close to his chest, and rests his chin on top, a look of thinking upon his face. He knew that he'd been gone a while, but he hoped that Draco wouldn't try to come look for him...He kind of didn't want anyone to know about Reshiram and Zekrom.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:40 am 

Draco looked and saw that her Tyranitar, Hana, was having trouble falling asleep. Draco stood up and walked over before sitting down next to Hana and saying, "You're having trouble sleeping too huh? How about I sing you that lullaby like I used to when you were still a Larvitar?" Hana nodded and laid down again to listen to the lullaby. Draco sang, "Little child, be not afraid. The rain pounds harsh against the glass, like an unwanted stranger. There is no danger. I am here tonight. Little child, be not afraid. Though thunder explodes and lightning flash, illuminates your tear-stained face. I am here tonight. And someday you'll know that nature is so. This same rain that draws you near me falls on rivers, and land, and forests, and sand. Makes the beautiful world that you see in the morning. Little child, be not afraid. The storm clouds mask your beloved moon and its candlelight beams still keep pleasant dreams. I am here tonight. Little child, be not afraid. The wind makes creatures of our trees. And the branches to hands they're not real, understand, and I am here tonight. And someday you'll know that nature is so. This same rain that draws you near me falls on rivers, and land, and forests, and sand, makes the beautiful world that you see in the morning. For you know, once even I was a little child, and I was afraid, but a gentle someone always came to dry all my tears, trade sweet sleep the fears, and to give a kiss goodnight. Well, now I am grown and these years have shown, rain's a part of how life goes but it's dark and it's late. So I'll hold you and wait, 'til your frightened eyes do close. And I hope that you'll know that nature is so. This same rain that draws you near me falls on rivers, and land, and forests, and sand, makes the beautiful world that you see in the morning. Everything's fine in the morning. The rain will be gone in the morning but I'll still be here in the morning." As Draco sang the lullaby her Pokemon all seemed to be content and fell asleep quite easily. Even Hana, who had been having trouble falling asleep, found it easier to sleep with Draco singing the lullaby. Draco soon finished singing and waited for Ace to come back.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:57 am 

After a while the two Legendary Pokemon finish their food, and after a brief session of hugs and whispered words, they take off again, disappearing in to the night once again. He sighs, and heads back to the camp sight. Despite the lullaby having lulled Draco's Pokemon in to sleep, Ace's were still wide awake, only willing to sleep once the boy had returned. He does soon though, as it neared midnight. Reaching the spot, he silently sets out his sleeping bag, and, once his shoes had been taken off, he gets in to it, laying on his back as his Pokemon circle around him, laying as close to him as they could without smothering him. Charizard's warm stomach provided some warmth next to his side, and if it were to rain, all the Pokemon would have to do was spread his wing out to make a tent. Serperior wrapped herself around the edge of his sleeping bag, Zoroark allowed the boy to use him as a pillow, and the Greninja sits atop the rock, keeping a lookout. Staring up at the sky, he stays quiet, not saying anything at all.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:09 pm 

Draco watched as Ace settled into his sleeping bag and his Pokemon gathered around him. Draco smiled and laid down next to Kurama and Draconius, Kurama put his silver and blue furred tails around Draco to keep her warm. Draco soon fell asleep with her Pokemon watching over her.

Draco awoke the next morning at 6 AM. Draco stood up and stretched, she then sat back down and watched the sun rise. Draco did this every morning, it was one of her daily rituals. Draco watched as her Pokemon began to wake up as the sun rose, it was a calming sight every morning. Draco then went into the woods and found some chamomile for making tea, she also found some honey and, with the permission from the Combee that made it, gathered a little in a small jar. Draco found a few berries and took them with her back to the campsite. Draco began making some tea for herself and Ace if he wanted some. Draco soon finished the tea and poured some for herself before mixing some honey with it. Draco then began sipping her tea as she waited for Ace to wake up.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:25 pm 

Ace had woken up even earlier than Draco, before the sun had even risen. He didn't really require much sleep, so his own schedule was usually a wake up call at around 4:30 or so in the morning. However, when he did get up, he always let his Pokemon sleep in, because even if HE didn't need much rest, he knew that they did. So, silently as a shadow, he slips out of his bag in the still darkness and picks up his backpack, and heads off towards the spot where he'd gone last night. Arriving, he pulls out his spare clothing, an outfit similar to the one he was already wearing, but different in color and design. Blue pants instead of green, a white short sleeved zip up top instead of red, and the hooded pocket sweater was green with no design, instead of purple. Taking off his clothing, he steps in to the stream, washing himself off, the cold water making him shiver slightly. When he finishes washing up, he simply sits in the stream, the water deep enough to conceal anything, and he relaxes, listening to the sounds around him as the world began to stir and wake up. Bird song, the sound of insects. It was a beautiful melody of nature.

By the time six a.m. had come around, and even past that, he was still not back. The 'Ace' within the sleeping bag that Draco was waiting for to wake up was not really Ace, but there was no way that the girl would be able to tell the difference. Charizard was awake now, and once he had, Greninja finally decided that it was time to rest. One by one the Pokemon stirred, the last to wake being Serperior, who rose her large head to look around. Only she could tell the difference between the two Ace's.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:43 pm 

Draco looked at the time and watched as the other Pokemon woke up. Draco looked up and watched the clouds roll by. Draco was enjoying the sounds of nature as she waited for something to happen. Draco soon decided to draw the peaceful scene before her and pulled out her sketchbook. Draco soon found herself interrupted by a wild Totodile squirting her with a water gun. Draco said, "Hey! That's cold! What'd you do that for?" Draco put her sketchbook down so it wouldn't get dripped on and she looked at the Totodile which was currently beckoning her to follow it. Draco followed it to a river cave and saw a Feraligatr with a fishing net caught around its neck and head, tieing its jaws shut. Draco said, "Oh you poor thing. Don't worry, I'll get some help." Draco then started looking for someone to help nearby. She hoped that Ace had gotten up while she was gone, unaware that he had been up before she was.

Kurai awoke and got dressed for the day. He went into the bathroom and washed his face before coming out and going back in the room he was given for the night. Kurai picked up a piece of paper and wrote a note saying he was going for a walk. Kurai then took Kokoro and walked out the front door to enjoy the early morning air. As Kurai walked around the town he noticed few people out and about this early in the morning. Kurai stopped by an alley and met with a man with blood red hair and bright icy blue eyes. Kurai said, "So Red Reaper, what have you found out?" The man, code-named Reaper, said, "The info checks out, there is a illegally run lab under Lumiose City. Your sister was not kept there but she escaped before she could be sent there. There is something interesting about how she escaped though. Apparently a Darkrai had been living in the building with your sister, they didn't know about it until she escaped and one of the guards caught a glimpse of the Pokemon as it attacked the building to help her get away. That's all the info I have for you other than infiltrating the group that kidnapped her wasn't easy at all. So I best be getting back. I'll contact you through our usual network if I have more information." Reaper then handed Kurai a USB Stick. Kurai nodded and said, "Good work Reaper. I'll send the money to your account the usual way." Reaper said, "Thank you, Kurai. Or should I say, Black Knight?" Kurai chuckled and said, "I haven't used that name since I left the International Police about five years ago. See you around Reaper." Kurai then walked back to the Cafe with Kokoro and sat down with his Holographic Network Computor or HNC and plugged the USB Stick into the port to look at the data on the USB Stick.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:40 pm 

As he relaxed, sitting there with his eyes closed, he suddenly hears a voice nearby. Quickly he opens his eyes and scrambles from the water, not even bothering to dry off before getting dressed, covering his nakedness before anyone could see him. He hadn't recognized it as Draco's voice, as he hurried away, heading back to the camp. He was surprised to see that she was no longer there, but the Pokemon were. His bag was empty, where he knew that earlier... Shaking his head, he looks around, wondering where she had gone. He hoped she was not in any trouble, he'd feel bad if she was. The 'Ace' that had been in the sleeping bag when she'd left appeared where she was, a grin on his lips and a glint of mischief in his eye. He then 'speaks' to her, using Ace's own voice to do so. "What are you doing?"

In the morning, Evelynn wakes up, stretching her arms above her head as she yawns. Getting up out of bed she gets dressed, wearing a dress similar to the one she'd been wearing the other day, but with a bit of a different design to it. The same belt though was around her waist, and after she'd finished getting dressed, heads to the room where Kurai had been staying. Knocking, she waits, but when there was no answer, she opens the door, seeing that he had left. She blinks in surprise, spots the note, and reads it. A small smile appeared on her lips, and she leaves the room to go to the kitchen, so she could eat some breakfast. Audino was still asleep, and so were the others, except for Gardevoir, who was downstairs serving the early customers of the Cafe. She was currently busy with one customer, but looks around to Kurai as he sat down. A little while later she brings him a cup of tea, on a tray, with sugar and a little bowl of milk if he wanted to put it in. She sets it down on the table, a gentle smile upon her face. "Gardevoir...." It was almost as if she were asking if he wanted something to eat, maybe a muffin, or, as she looked to Kokoro, if the Umbreon would like something.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:33 pm 

Draco noticed the 'Ace' and said, "Ace! There's a Feraligatr in need of some help. It's got a fishing net around it's head and it can't eat. I need some help getting the net off. Will you help me?" Draco was unaware that this 'Ace' wasn't really Ace at all. Draco knew she needed help to get it off since the net had looked pretty tight on the Water type.

Kurai was reading a file about his sister when Gardevoir came with the tea tray. Kurai looked up at the Pokemon and said, "Thank you. Do you have any scones?" Kurai was a little hungry and he hoped they had some scones. Kokoro looked up at the Gardevoir and said, "Umbreon." She was asking for some Pokemon food. Kurai looked at the file again and noticed something peculiar about his sister's file. The file was saying she was the host of the Dragon type spirits and that Dragon types seemed to be drawn to her naturally. Kurai sighed, 'So they know about our family's secrets? This could be a problem.' Kurai then closed down the file and unplugged the USB Stick before anyone could see what he was looking at.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:07 pm 

A Feraligatr? 'Ace' stares at her, then the trapped Pokemon, before turning his nose away. "I don't want to." He pauses, but continue. "But I will anyway." Going down towards the large Pokemon, his eyes glinting, he reaches forward and quite easily rips apart the netting with his hands. Standing up straight again, he sighs, rolling his eyes to land on the girl. A sneer grew up on his lips, and his eyes narrow. "You know, if you wanna help Pokemon, you should start being more useful. Like maybe ask for your own Pokemon to help...if you keep goin' on like this, you're never gonna get anywhere." He frowns. "It's pathetic." He then walks away, disappearing the way he'd come from, and since his back was turned Draco couldn't see the fact that this 'Ace' was snickering, a wicked grin on his face.

No one watching, that particular 'Ace' becomes Zoroark once again, before returning to the camp site, where the real Ace was waiting. He blinks in confusion when he sees the Pokemon. "What...were you doing?" He asks, but of course got no response. He had a feeling that Zoroark was up to no good...

Gardevoir nods in response to Kurai asking for scones, and gazes for a moment at Umbreon when it 'spoke' up. She walks away, and gathers a few things, returning in no time at all with a tray that held a plate of different flavored scones, including payapa berry scones, mago berry scones, razz berry, and hondew. And, in a bowl, was some high quality Pokemon food for Kokoro, along with a bowl that held some water for him to drink. She sets these down, and places the bowls of water and food in front of Kokoro, and the variety of scones in front of Kurai, before picking up the tray from the table.

Hearing footsteps, Gardevoir looks around and sees Evelynn come down the steps. "Gardevoir..." She says happily, smiling at her owner and friend. "Hello there Gardevoir." She walks over, this time without an Audino trailing behind her, but a Sylveon instead, which passes by her to go to the pillowed window seat, jumps up, and curls up on a certain pillow that was just for her. Resting her head, she glances over at the Umbreon who was in the cafe, sitting with the man that Evelynn goes up to, before looking away and closing her eyes. "You were up rather early." Evelynn says to Kurai, smiling as Gardevoir gently takes her hand, as she stood next to the woman. "I hope you got some good sleep."

Click Me!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:12 am 

Draco looked at 'Ace' in amazement. Draco had never been much help to Pokemon, Draco didn't know how to be of help. Draco didn't say anything, she knew that 'Ace' was right. Draco said to herself, "I know I'm pathetic...I don't need someone else to tell me I am..." Draco then fed the Feraligatr and said, "I know I wasn't much help but I hope you'll be more careful about fishing nets from now on." The Feraligatr nodded as it ate with it's Totodile friend. Draco smiled and left the two Pokemon to eat.

Draco walked back to camp and had her Pokemon return to their Pokeballs after breakfast with a smile on her face. Draco always tried to hide her feelings behind a smile, she never wanted people or her Pokemon to worry about her. Draco looked at Ace and said, "We'd better go soon. It looks like it's going to rain." Draco's Lucario, however, was not fooled by her smile. Only he could tell what she was really feeling. Draconius looked at her and said in Pokemon, "What happened?" Draco replied, "I'm fine Draconius." Draconius watched as Draco helped clean up the campsite with a fake smile on her face.

Kurai nodded to the Gardevior and said, "Thank you." Kokoro ate the Pokemon food after thanking Gardevior as well. Kurai ate his scones and saw Evelynn coming down the stairs and heard her speak to him. Kurai said, "Yes. I was taking care of some things I needed to do before leaving town. And I slept great, thank you." Kurai put the USB stick in his pocket and finished his scones. Kurai then stood up and said, "I need to get ready to leave. If you want to come I suggest you start getting ready too. We have a long journey ahead of us. I'll wait for you to eat and pack if you are coming."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:54 pm 

Ace had already begun packing up his things within his bag, and puts it on his shoulder, looking up when he hears footsteps approaching him. Lifting his eyes to the sky, he saw that Draco was right, clouds were beginning to gather in bunches, and the light of day was giving way to the shadows of a storm. "We should hurry then." He noticed her smile, but something in her eyes told him other things. However, he says nothing, except having a small frown form on his own lips, opposite her smile. He decides to just let this go, and focuses on clearing camp, and once they were finished they head out back on the road, the Pokemon in their balls, except of course for Zoroark.

"Hey, if it starts raining, we could just fly over to the next town if you wanted to..." He suggests after a little while, adjusting the hood of his shirt slightly. A change in the breeze told him that the rain was much closer than he'd expected, and they'd would be rained on in little to no time at all.

Evelynn nods, and without another word heads back upstairs. Going to her room, she pulls out her old bag that she'd used to on her own adventure, smiling at the feeling of the fabric against her fingers. Old memories popped up in her mind as she began packing, clothes, a couple books, and several other things that would be needed on something like this. She also slips in a few other memoirs of her travelling days, and clips on her PokeBall holder, a cute pink belt that had clips that held the balls.

She spots Yuki and makes her get in the ball, Anna the Audino staying by her side, and once she was sure that things were all packed, even ingredients for food and a lunchbox for later, she heads back downstairs. She had a muffin in her hand, and looks to Kurai. "I'm all ready to go when you are." Thankfully no one was in the cafe at that moment, just her and Kurai. When they leave the building, she locks it up, her Pokemon out as well, leaving a note to her customers she would be gone for a little while, but not to worry. Sylveon, and Diancie go in to their balls, and she waits for Kurai to take the lead.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:04 pm 

Draco nodded at the suggestion of flying to the next town if it rains. She said, "Okay. We can do that." Draco smiled as she walked between Ace and Draconius. Draconius could tell the smile was fake but he knew Draco would just brush off his concern to try and not make him worry about her, that was just how she was.

Soon the rain poured down and they had flown to the Santalune City Pokemon Center. When they got inside Draco said, "That was quite a downpour. I'm glad we got here before we got too soaked." Draco then looked around at the people in the Pokemon Center and noticed a man sitting in a corner reading a newspaper. Draco recognized the man as one of the scientists that experimented on her. Draco quickly pulled her hood over her head and made sure to stick close to Ace and put Draconius back in his Pokeball. Draco was nervous that the man had noticed her but she tried to act natural so he wouldn't get suspicious.

Kurai nodded and said, "Then let's go." Kurai led them through town to the start of Route 14. Kurai didn't know what to say so he kept quiet as they walked. Kurai was usually silent when he traveled since he was used to being alone. Kurai noticed that Kokoro seemed to be enjoying the company of Evelynn, he said, "Kokoro really seems to like you. She usually takes a while to warm up to people."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:06 pm 

Sure enough, the rain came and they flew to Santalune City, reaching the Pokemon Center just in time before the downfall became even more so. During the flight Ace's hood had come off as well as his hat, which he was slightly bummed about because the wind had blown it away. His hair was the most wet out of all of him. Shaking his head slightly so that water droplets sprayed off of him, he glances over at Draco, before pulling his hood up over his head once more, ignoring the dripping water as it fell down the back of his neck and down his shirt along his spine. He was surprised by how closely she was standing next to him, and so suddenly too. Not to mention she'd put Draconius back in to his PokeBall...

"Hey...are you okay?" He murmurs, his eyes scanning the sitting area in the Center, wondering if someone here was making her feel nervous. His eyes land on a man reading a newspaper, for the most part he looked normal but something about him seemed...off...bad news. Usually when he was by himself he tried to steer clear of buildings, even the Pokemon Centers, during the rain even, but since Draco was with him he wasn't about to do that. Heading towards a secluded seat, he sits down, patting the seat next to him for Draco to follow suit. Thankfully it wasn't in the sight of the man.

The two head off down route 14, Anna having finally gone back in to her Pokeball, so that it was just Gardevoir walking with them. Right at that particular moment they were walking through a drier part of the nature trails, so they didn't have to worry about wet ground or the marshes. Blinking, she looks to Kurai when he speaks up, saying that Kokoro liked her, even though the Umbreon usually took a while to warm up to people.

A smile forms on Evelynn's face, as she gazes at the black and yellow Pokemon for a moment, then looks up. "I feel honored to be liked by Kokoro. She sure is sweet. It seems the Eeveelutions have always had a soft spot for me, even after just meeting them. I don't really know why." She tilts her head slightly, blushing a little bit. "At one point my entire team was comprised of the Eeveelutions. I had a Vaporeon, a Leafeon, a Jolteon, Flareon, Jolteon, and Espeon. Of course I also had a Glaceon and Umbreon, and then there's Sylvee, but Snowbell didn't like battles, and Twilight wasn't very strong." She realized she was talking a bit too much and falls silent. "I'm sorry, I talk too much don't I?" She apologizes, laughing softly.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:46 am 

Draco heard Ace ask if she was okay. Draco whispered, "The man with the newspaper is a scientist that used to experiment on me. He's really bad news." Draco shivered a bit at her memories, before quickly following Ace and sitting down next to him. Draco was nervous, she felt safer around Ace and she needed to feel safe at this moment otherwise she would panic and give away her location. Draco looked at Ace out of the corner of her eye, she noticed that he actually looked kind of cool when he had his hood up. Draco blushed a little and looked away. Draco thought to herself, Don't think of him that way. He's not cute, not cute, not cute! Draco felt like she was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Kurai listened to her speak for a while and then heard her ask if she was talking too much. Kurai said, "No, you're fine. To be honest I'm just not used to traveling with other people so I have no idea what to say." Kurai smiled at Evelynn as they walked. Kurai soon got a phone call and answered it. Kurai said, "Hello? No, now's not a good time to talk. Alright, bye." Kurai then hung up and said, "Sorry about that. That was an old colleague of mine."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:05 pm 

To hear her response of that man being a scientist who had experimented on her, it came as a bit of a shock to Ace. His eyes widen a bit, and he couldn't help but glance over his shoulder to behind him, where the man was sitting across the room on the other side. People still did that sort of thing these days? From the look of the man, he seemed to be perfectly normal...but there was definitely something off about him that Ace could pick up on, and from Draco's uneasiness, it put him on edge even more. Maybe coming here was a bad idea. He turns forward again, before sighing softly under his breath. Maybe...it would best if they just left.

Gently nudging Draco's side with his hand, Ace looks at her, his green eyes filled with concern. "Hey...would you maybe want to leave? We could go to a cafe...There are plenty around here." He knew it was still raining, but it was better than sticking around here...right? However, if she did agree, he reaches into his backpack, pulling out his other sweater, the purplish colored one, as he was wearing the green colored one, and hands it to Draco. "Put this on, he won't be able to recognize you if you're wearing this. Maybe..." Hopefully, she agreed to go to a cafe instead of staying at the Pokemon Center because he didn't like how nervous and frightened she looked.

Evelynn looks to Kurai and returns the smile that he gave to her. "Well then, alright. If I do start to talk too much, please, just tell me okay?" She falls quiet when his phone rings, allowing him to answer it, but he doesn't say anything much except that it wasn't a good time to talk then. He then ends the call, apologizing to her and explaining that it had been an old colleague of his. "Oh, I see. No need to apologize, I understand." For a moment she was quiet, wondering what she should talk about with him. She really didn't want to bring up her recent past any more than she already had when they'd shared supper the night before. It was best she left some of who she really was a secret.

"So...do you have any hobbies, or perhaps a job?" She asks, trying to get to know Kurai a little bit better. She wasn't trying to be nosy at all, in fact, if he didn't want to answer any of the questions she'd asked of him, that was perfectly okay. As she walked, Gardevoir kept an eye out for them both, and as Evelynn was talking, the Psychic Pokemon notices a puddle in their way, and using her powers moves the waters to the side, so they could walk on dry land and not get their feet wet. Once they'd passed through, she lets the water return to where it had previously lain, and they continue on their way.

Click Me!