All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:10 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco nodded in agreement with Ace. She said, "Okay. Let's go." Draco put on the sweater and kept her hood up to hide her face. Draco got out of the seat and walked outside the Pokemon Center with Ace. Draco hoped that the man wouldn't see her at all. Draco walked to the nearest cafe while staying close to Ace. Draco was calming down as they got further away from the Pokemon Center where the scientist was staying. When they got to the Cafe, Draco was completely calm again. Draco said, "That was really scary. I'm glad we're not there anymore." Draco pulled out her pokeball and let out Draconius. Draconius looked at Draco and said, "Lucario?" Draco said, "I didn't want to risk you being recognized so I had to put you back inside." Draconius nodded in understanding.

Kurai listened to Evelynn and said, "I used to read a lot and write stories for my sister when she was little. I also collect feathers and rare gems as well as books about legendary Pokemon. Currently I'm a writer, my pen name is Erin Black. My books are really popular according to my publisher." Kurai didn't realize how popular his books were, they were sold in bookstores everywhere and it was hard to get a copy because they sold out so fast. Kurai kept walking with Kokoro beside him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:33 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

Blog: View Blog (1)

They left the Pokemon Center, and quickly reach a cafe, where they go inside. Once they were in, Ace looks to Draco, seeing that she was indeed calmed down, like he thought she would be if they were to leave the center. That was good. He nods to her words, not saying anything at all though, and watched as she brought out Draconius. He sighs softly, and goes over to an empty table, which wasn't that hard to find as half the cafe was empty. Even so, almost as soon as he sat, a waitress came over, his eyes widening when he saw who it was. Hopefully the blonde haired female didn't recognize him, and he sighs in relief when all she does is hand him a menu, and says she'll be back in a bit to take his order. That...would have been weird.

Looking to Draco, he gestures for her to sit as well. "If you want anything, I've got plenty of money, so get what you want..." He picks up a menu, and scans through it, though he already knew what he was going to get.

Evelynn listens to Kurai as he speaks, mesmerized by his words. "That's rather interesting. Though I'm very sorry to say, that I've never heard of that name before." She smiles apologetically, a faint blush forming on her cheeks. "Speaking of Legendary Pokemon...maybe, if you were ever interested, would you...perhaps...like to meet one of Kalos' Legendaries?" She tilts her head as they walked, wondering what he would say. It seemed half the time he wasn't even interested in anything she had to say, not that it really mattered. They barely even knew each other.

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:52 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco sat down next to Ace when he gestured for her to sit. She looked at Ace and said, "It's fine. I'm not really hungry." Draco was trying her best not to be a burden to him. Draco looked at Draconius when he sat down next to her. Draco was still a little hurt by what 'Ace' had said earlier but she didn't show it. Draco looked at the TV in the Cafe as it was turned on, there was an advertisement for a new book by someone named Erin Black and that an interview with the writer behind the pen name was coming up. Draco watched as the TV stated that they were doing a rerun of the interview because there was a malfunction at the TV Station. Draco was about to turn away when she saw the man on the TV interview was very familiar. Draco gasped and said, "It can't be...It just can't." Draco then read the little blurb with the real name of Erin Black and said, "That's my brother on there! My brother's a writer just like he always wanted to be!" Draco looked excited, she just had to find out when his next book signing was and where it was so that she could meet her brother.

Kurai said, "I see. Well, not everyone is going to know my name because not everyone likes the really popular books. I actually have a autograph session in Lumiose City besides my original business. My publisher agreed to let me look for my sister in Kalos if I would also do a signing in a few of the bigger cities. So it was a give and take kind of agreement." Kurai then heard her mention meeting one of the Kalos Legendaries. Kurai said, "While that would be amazing. I would rather find my sister first before going on a hunt for Legendary Pokemon because she's always wanted to meet all the Legendary Pokemon in the world and I promised her that I would take her with me if I ever went looking for them. Now, if I meet a Legendary Pokemon while I'm traveling then I'm sure she'd be happy, even if she didn't meet it." Kurai smiled as he thought about his little sister.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:59 pm 

Ace shrugs his shoulders when she said no thanks, that she wasn't hungry, and when the waitress returned he ordered a cup of tea, and a piece of blukberry pie. Leaning back in his seat, he barely pays attention to the TV that was on in the cafe. When Draco spoke up about her brother, he looks up. An uninterested look on his face. A darkened expression forms on Ace's face as he looks away, not caring in the least. Speaking up, his voice harsh. "Yeah, well, good for him. Just great. Fan-tas-tic." Crossing his arms over his chest, he mumbles under his breath. "And MY brother became a good-for-nothing criminal, just what HE wanted to be...aren't we all just peachy happy?" Gritting his teeth, he growls from the back of his neck, sliding a bit to slump down more in his seat. Hearing about Draco's brother made him annoyed. Really annoyed.

A smile forms on her face, and a skeptical look in her eyes. "I'm sorry, if it was popular, I would have heard of you. Or the book. The people who come by my shop talk about everything and anything, and come from all over the place, from different regions and cities...so I'm sure I would have overhead a conversation. So, I'm sorry Kurai...your publisher must be telling you tall tales about how popular it is..." She wasn't trying to be rude, she was just stating a fact. "As for the Legendary Pokemon, we wouldn't have to hunt for it...but alright...if you're sure..." A twinkling in her eye hid the mischief she was keeping to herself. "If you change your mind, just say so."

Her hand falls to her side, her finger brushing against one of the stones that made up the belt at her waist, the one she was touching colorful, like the rainbow. With the letter 'X' etched in to the stone, it glittered and glowed slightly. Gardevoir looked over at her, then glanced at the stone, wondering what was on her partner's mind. Next to it was one that was a pale blue, light green, and a pinkish red color. One that matched to the one that was on the ribbon around her neck in a jewel holder. Gardevoir reaches up to gently touch it, before looking ahead of them, to keep an eye out for any more puddles for her to move out of the way.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:24 pm 

Draco looked at Ace when she heard him speak. Draco could hear the annoyance in his voice, she was confused until he spoke of his brother. Draco sighed and decided to keep quiet. Draco looked outside the window and, as she watched the rain fall, she started to zone out and withdraw into her own memories. Draco was remembering the stories her brother used to tell her before bed. Before Draco realized it, half an hour had passed with her staring out the window. The rain had stopped within that half hour that she had been zoned out. Draco soon returned to her senses when she heard someone behind her say, "That's checkmate, you've lost." Draco looked to see a young man with black hair and a black and red outfit on playing chess with an old man. Draco saw that the young man had noticed her and smiled sweetly at her. He said, "Would the young lady care to play?" Draco nodded and looked at Ace before saying, "I'll be right back." Draco stood up and walked over to the seat across from the young man. The young man said, "You may move first. Might I know the name of my opponent?" Draco smiled at the young man as she made her first move, she said, "My name is Draco. And you are?" The young man smiled again and said, "My name is Ketsu. So you're a Pokemon trainer?" Draco felt her blood run cold at the sound of his name, she had known a boy by that same name who was obsessed with her and had been part of the organization that had kidnapped her. Draco noticed that there were similarities between the two but that this man's hair was black where as the Ketsu she knew had blood red hair. Draco said, "Y-Yes, I am." Ketsu smiled sweetly at her and said, "I knew it. So are you challenging any Gyms?" Draco shook her head and said, "No I'm not." Ketsu continued to grin as they played their game, he kept asking her questions that seemed very random and changing. Draco would respond with simple answers to avoid giving Ketsu too much information about her. Ketsu eventually asked, "So, do you have anyone you're interested in romantically? A boy you like?" Draco looked started and hesitantly said, "Yes, but I highly doubt he likes me." Ketsu frowned slightly at her response, he then placed his Knight in front of Draco's King and said, "That's checkmate." Draco nodded and said, "You win. I best be going now." Draco then stood up and walked back over to Ace and sat down across from him. Draco looked a little uneasy as she sat down again.

Kurai chuckled as she told him that his publisher was probably telling him tall tales about how popular his books were. Kurai said, "Probably. He has a habit of doing that, once he told me he saw an Ekans as big as an Onix outside his house. He always tells tales like that so I don't usually believe him. But my income from my books is pretty high so there may be some truth to it. I once saw an online auction that was selling one of my books for about 20 dollars at first, the winning bid was 350 dollars. I think it was a collector's edition of it. I frankly don't really care about the money, as long as I have enough cash to fund the search for my sister. I can be poor after I find my sister." Kurai nodded when Evelynn said to let her know if he changed his mind about meeting a legendary Pokemon.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:04 pm 

Ace was a little surprised when he saw Draco talking to a young man, maybe a little older than himself. Apparently the guy was in to chess, and had just finished beating an elderly man at a game, and was now asking if Draco would like to play. His eyes narrow, and he says nothing when she said she would be right back. Looking away, he waits a moment before turning to look at them, watching carefully. They were talking quietly, so he couldn't hear them, but apparently something that the guy had said made Draco feel uncomfortable, he could see it on her face. Seeing this made him focus more, something was off about this guy...Fake... But what that was he couldn't quite figure out.

After a short while the game was over, and Draco came back over to him, sitting down. Ace saw how uneasy she was, and looked back at the guy. What had that guy said? Pulling out Zoroark, he stands up. "Zoroark. Stay here with Draco. I'll be right back..." He glances at Draco, hoping she'd be okay, before walking over to where the guy was sitting, and sits in the chair across from him. Folding his hands together in front of his mouth, he glares over his fingers at the black haired male, straight in to his eyes. "Care to play?" He asks, and if it was accepted, he speaks up, under his breath. "I don't know what you said or did to make her uncomfortable, but I'll have you know that if you try anything...you'll regret it." He narrows his eyes even more. "My name is Zenas Malum Gropius. I'm pretty sure you've heard of me." In less than ten moves he had checkmated Ketsu's king. "Keep away from Draco. Or you'll have me after you."

Evelynn simply smiles and nods. Hearing him talk about his sister was cute, it seemed that he truly loved his sister with all his heart, going out of his way to find her. "I'm sure that my friends can help find her..." She murmurs, smiling softly. She was just waiting for the go ahead from him to call out to her friend, so that she could ask of it's assistance. Only if she had his permission, would she do that. Until then, she would wait.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:15 pm 

Ketsu smiled when Ace sat across from him and challenged him to a game of chess. Ketsu's smile widened when Ace threatened him and beat him at the game of chess. Ketsu said, "What is she to you? You look like you barely know the girl. Is she your girlfriend?" Ketsu waited for his response before saying, "But you know... my goal isn't to take the King..." He then picked up Ace's Queen chess piece and continued, "It's the Queen that I'm after. And I'll take whatever steps necessary to get what I want, even if I have to destroy everything in my way." Ketsu then picked up his chess board and pieces before leaving the Cafe with a wicked grin on his face.

Draco started shivering as she watched Ketsu leave. The way he acted and spoke, she was sure of it now, that was the same Ketsu that had been obsessed with her. Draco waited for Ace to come back before saying, "I'm positive that this isn't the last we've seen of him..." Draco looked down and held onto the locket that had belonged to her mother, touching it usually helped her calm down.

Kurai looked at Evelynn and said, "I'll do whatever it takes to find my sister, if you think that your friends can find my sister then go ahead and ask them." Kurai looked ahead of him and sighed. He wanted his sister back more than anything in the world.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:33 pm 

Ace just rolls his eyes. "She's nothing to me. And never will be. No, I just don't like bastards who mess with people for their own twisted pleasure. So watch your back. Or else you just might find a Gallade's blade sticking out of it." With that he gets up from the chair before Ketsu got to even finish what he was saying, not caring one bit about what he had to say. Walking straight over to Draco, he grabs her hand and tugs her to her feet, barely hearing what she had to say as well. "Come on. We're leaving." He had somewhere that he needed to go. He'd get her to to where he'd promised, but they'd have to take a detour.

Letting Charizard out of his Pokeball, Ace looks over to Draco, but just pulls her on to Charizard's back too. He needed to hurry. Zoroark turns in to a Aerodactyl, and they take off, the rain slapping them in the face, but he ignores it. Finding the nearest place that had trees for cover, they land, and he jumps off Charizard's back. Focusing hard. Reshiram. Zekrom. He needed them more than ever right now.

Nodding, Evelynn wraps her fingers around the rainbow colored stone and closes her eyes, standing there. Focusing, she calls out with her heart. For a moment, she remains like this, until the stone becomes warm, and she opens her eyes again. Standing there, in all it's glory, was the Legendary Fairy type Pokemon, Xerneas. She grins at Kurai, before walking over to Xerneas. "Hello there..." She murmurs, reaching out and petting the Pokemon's cheek. "I need your help. We're looking for this man's sister...she's missing. Can you help?" Xerneas raises it's head and looks at Kurai, before nodding solemnly. "Xerneas can help. Isn't that wonderful Kurai?" Evelynn asks, smiling. After a moment, Xerneas bounds off and all but disappears from view. "Let's go. We can't let Xerneas do all the work." Going back to the path, they continue on their way.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:25 pm 

Draco followed close behind Ace and held onto him as his Charizard took flight, her hands trembling from fear. Draco was on edge after seeing both one of the scientists and Ketsu in one day, Santalune City wasn't safe. Draco was getting soaked by the storm but she didn't care, they had to get away from there. When they landed and Ace climbed off his Charizard's back she followed closely behind, petting the Charizard in thanks. Draco could tell Ace was waiting for something to show up, she wasn't sure what though.

Kurai was amazed at the sight of Xerneas and watched as Evelynn asked Xerneas if it could help find his sister. Kurai bowed respectfully to Xerneas when it turned to look at him and said, "Yes, that's truly wonderful Evelynn." When Xerneas left, he stopped bowing and nodded in agreement with Evelynn when she said they couldn't let Xerneas do all the work.