All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:25 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

It's been some time since Fairy Tale has been in any kind of war, or battle. The world seems to have clam down since the days of Natsu, Lucy, Ezra, Gray, and the others, though in that time it seems that many of the fairy tale members have either official started or even gotten married and have had kids. Much like Natsu and Lucy did, as well as Gray and Juvia. Though not all of the members who thought they had found there love were so lucky. Erza never did married Jellal, and this never had any children of her own. Though Erza is now the Fairy Tale Leader so she has many children to say, so she is alright for the most part.

It has been three Years since Erza brought James into guild, since then James has made friends and even has a partren with a wolf. So for James, life was going well. He had a home, a good source of money, and Erza treated him like a son. In all truth, James can't think of anything that might make this better for him.

At the current time, James was sitting down in the main building of the fairytale guild house. He was reading a rather large stack of comic books. Not paying attention to what was going on around him as he laughed at the dumb jokes that were in the comic. His gun lay beside him as he read, the rest of the guild being loud and throwing things at each other. The tattoo of the reaper on James right arm moving, the reaper simply just walked around the boys arm.

Soon James looked from his comic to see Draco from across the room. He waved at her, not sure how long she had actually been there.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:29 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Draco sat in her room alone, she was always alone in her room when she wasn't at the guild or on missions. Her room wasn't like the other rooms in the house, she kept the windows closed at all times and she had added dark, thick, heavy curtains that completely blocked out the sunlight during the day, she always had those closed as well. She had dozens of her own paintings and drawings mounted on the walls, they were not very cheerful art pieces either. She had a bookshelf that she had carved herself, it looked like a dragon's head with an open mouth for the books to be put in, she also had some flying wooden dragon figurines hanging from the ceiling that moved when they were touched. She had other dragon nick-knacks and dreary looking objects in the room. Overall, her room was very dark and dreary.

Draco got up for the day and walked into the bathroom before getting undressed for a shower. After she was done with her shower she got dressed and dried her hair, she didn't once look in the mirror as she got dressed because she knew she'd only see a monster staring back at her. She finished getting ready for the day before she walked out of her room and headed for the guild. She walked in to see the guild was in the middle of another fight and sighed. Draco had the same unique skill as Master Erza in a sense that she could get the guild members to stop fighting with a single glance. Draco used this skill and glared at everyone, instantly causing them to freeze in the midst of their fight. Draco then sighed and continued walking forward towards James who had waved at her. Draco was almost always silent, even in the guild she rarely spoke. Draco silently sat down next to James and started drawing another depressing picture in her sketch book.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:58 pm 

2nd Year (1)

James put his comic book down an then looked to Draco. "So, still not very talkative are we? You know it would make it a lot easier to be parterns." He then stretched out and looked to the request board. "Why don't we check if there is any good jobs." He smiled, then stood up. Looking at Draco as she kept drawing. "Alright maybe I'll just go my self." He said, then walked to the board. Not knowing if Draco would follow him as he looked through the requests. "Let's see let's see... Finding something.. Oh a missing person, maybe, what else what else?" He asked as he moved his finger along the request. He then stopped on one and his eyes went wide. He grabbed the piece of paper and turned to see if he couldn't find Draco.

The request that he had picked up was to go out a fight a hoard of monsters. Which was way more fun then any kind of other job, or this was the best kind of job for James. He could waste some energy, and Drcao could probably at least talk to him. That was the hope as least, seeing as Draco barely talked to anyone, even him. James was set to make a step when he tipped over Dracos wolf, who's name he had forgotten. "Oh hey boy, what are you doing there?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:30 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

The wolf, named Draconius, replied, "Keeping an eye on my master if you must know. She's been feeling down for quite some time as you may already know. I just wish she'd stop blaming herself for everything." Draconius was not an ordinary wolf, he was a demon and because of that he was immortal. Draconius used to be feared by everyone for his tendency to slaughter and devour humans, sometimes while they were still alive, he used to be very cruel and hateful but that was before he met Draco. He had met her in the dungeon of a dark guild that he had devoured by himself, he saw her and was immediately stunned by her reaction at seeing him. Instead of crying or screaming like most children would at the sight of him, she had smiled and asked him to be her friend. What was not known about the demon wolf was that he never harmed children, in fact all the people he devoured had done something to hurt a child in one way or another and had gotten away with it, he served as retribution for the wronged child. Despite his love for children, they feared him and wanted nothing to do with him and thus it had caused him to become cruel and hateful. And Draco could see his love for children in that one moment they locked eyes, so she decided to trust him knowing full well what he had done. Thus bringing them to present day situation. He served her faithfully and loyally and she valued his friendship even though he had a bad reputation.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:01 am 

2nd Year (1)

James nodded as he got up. "Yeah I know, I'll see if she wants to go do this job. Hopefully she'll find something she likes while we are out on the job." He said, before getting up and walking back to Draco. He placed the job request down in front of her. "Here, read this and some how tell me what you think. I think it would be s good fit for us. Gets us out in the woods, pay looks great. Plus I really need to fight something!" He exclaimed, Jame'sfoot tapping against the ground as he looked over Dracos shoulder. Waiting to see how she would react. He hoped she would like the job and agree to go on it. It has been a few weeks since there last job, and James was starting to get board just laying around the guild all day.

"If you don't like that Job then we can go to the board together and pick out a job, I mean there are some other good jobs in there. But this one seems like the best, so what do you say?" James sat back down beside Draco. Looking at her; or well her mask, while he await a awnser. He hoped she would say yes, or give a thumbs up to tell him that she would go on the job with him. Sure the older members of fairy tale cleaned up the world pretty damn well, but new evils will always rise up. And James hoped to get stronger so he could defend those evils.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:49 am 

Draco read the job that James handed her and noticed something in the footnote, it read that they would only be paid if they could defeat the monsters and recover the treasures in their lair. Draco eventually nodded after considering the possible outcomes, the monsters wouldn't be that hard for her to defeat but she wasn't so sure about James, she knew he had never faced this type of monster before. Draco looked around and saw Master Erza in the middle of a conversation with her father, Natsu, when she noticed that Draco was looking she smiled at her and turned back to Natsu. Draco then looked down and thought about what her father and Erza might be saying about her.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:40 pm 

2nd Year (1)

James smiled and grabbed the piece of paper. He then picked up Draco and put her down on the other side of the bench she was sitting on. "Come on, we should go tell Master Erza that we are going out on this job." James then took Dracos hand and walked to the master and Natsu. "Hey Erza, hello Natsu! Me and Draco are going to take this job. We should probably only be gone at the most two weeks. That's alright, right?" He asked, looking between Erza and Dracos father Natsu. Erza took the job request and read over it before handing it back. "Alright, be careful you two." Erza said with a smile before she turned back to Natsu again.

James nodded and turned to walk away, he took a few steps before he turned again and asked. "Where will we get our money from? It doesn't say who or where to get it from." The boy said, Erza rolled her eyes a bit. "I'm sure if you read the whole thing James, you'll find out just how you are going to get paid. Now hurry along before someone else takes the job." The master said, which made James grabb Draco and pulled her towards the door. Wanting to get out to the job as fast as he could.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:12 pm 

Draco looked at Natsu and saw him smile, he said to her, "Be safe Draco. Oh and your mother is having a formal party in three weeks so you best find a date to the dance or she'll have my hide since she told me to make sure you're making friends. Why not ask your partner? I'm sure he'd be happy to go with you." Draco sighed and shook her head, she was never good at parties and she didn't know how to ask a guy to a party. Draco was then dragged out the door by James and was followed by Draconius.

It would take about a day to get to the job site by train but Draco found that traveling wolfback was much faster, they would be at the job site in about four hours. Draconius said, "So James, I know you've never fought a Sandstorm Bull so I'm going to let you know now that they are fast, they are mean, and they are tough to bring down if you don't know to aim for the third eye on their forehead. So remember to aim there. And if you get caught in their sandstorms stay completely still, they can only see you in them if you move. But we want to find their nest so it'll be like bird-watching at first, patience and silence is key and Draco already has the silence part down." Draco said nothing in reply to the comment.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:13 pm 

2nd Year (1)

James was quite as Draconius told him about the SandStorm Bulls, as well as how they would need to be silent and patient. Which in all truth sounded pretty boring to James, so he let a long sigh. "How is it that every time I pick a job, it turns out to have boring parts in it? I mean really, the last time you picked one Draco, it was actually fun." He said, then stretched out a bit. "So, how are we going to get to the job site? Because if I remember correctly, the last time you were on the train you almost threw up." James give a soft chuckle at the memory. It was pretty common knowledge that those with dragonslyer magic couldn't use most modes of transportation. Which can be rather bothersome if a dragonslyer magic user is a partern, because it makes getting around a bit difficult. As the dragonslyer is always sick on the ride, yet perfectly fine once they touch the ground again.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:43 pm 

Draco said nothing about how they were going to get to the next job site but instead mounted Draconius' back and waited for Draconius to explain. Draconius said, "It'll be much faster riding on my back then on a train, the train ride will take one day but I can get there in about four hours. So you'll both be riding on my back, and Draco won't get sick that way so it's a win-win." Draco nodded in agreement with Draconius and waited for James to get on.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:50 pm 

2nd Year (1)

James gave a soft shrug, then got on the back of the wolf. He made sure his gun was in the hostler, made sure he had everything and that everything was tight as it could be. James then smiled, before he asked. "So, umm.. Do I hold on to Draco, or onto Draconius?" James was not sure which one to hold onto, and in truth he didn't want either to get mad at him for holding onto them. Though as James thought about it, he may feel a bit awkward about wrapping his arms around Draco. On the other hand, he couldn't see anyway to hold on to Draconius, or at least no way that may not hurt him. But he would wait till Draco or Draconius told him what to hold on.

As the two young mages sat on top of the demon wolf, Erza came to the front door and leaned against the door frame. She smiled softly as she looked at the parterns, she then looked to Natsu. "Do you remember when we use to have such grand adventures? Me, you, Lucy, Gray, and the others." She sighed softly in remembrance, before continuing on. "Though I guess you can still go out and take on jobs with Lucy... You know, you and her are rather lucky. Finding each other, falling in love, even getting married and having a kid, sure the road has been rather rough, but still you two are lucky." The guild master said, smiling to her old friend.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:24 am 

Natsu said, "Yeah, it does remind me of the good old days." Natsu then heard the small hint of longing in Erza's voice as she spoke of how lucky he and Lucy were. Natsu replied with, "Just because you haven't gotten married yet doesn't mean you won't meet a special someone in the future. C'mon Erza, you're making it sound like we're all in our sixties. I'm sure you'll find love soon! Hell, I never thought me and Lucy would hook up and yet we did, so you'll find your guy soon enough." Natsu then grinned at Erza and gave her a thumbs up.

Draco made a gesture that told James to hold onto her, she didn't care if he wrapped his arms around her or whatever else he may do. Once James had a good grip she leaned forward a bit to whisper in the wolf's ear, "Run." Draconius then took off like a bullet shot from the barrel of a gun, running at a speed faster then the fastest racehorse in the world. If they continued to travel at their current speed they would be there within four hours, Draconius wasn't even at his top speed, he was just taking it easy.

They were halfway to the site where they would meet the client when Draco finally spoke, she said, "The night is already starting to come, meaning it's already winter." Draco smiled underneath her mask, she loved to look up at the stars at night because it reminded her that she was just one small part of a big whole that was the universe, and she found comfort in the constellation of the dragon, also called Draco. Draco then started singing "Itsumo Nando Demo" gently as the wind blew across the mountain valley that they were passing through blooming with winter flowers. Draconius said to James quietly, "This is a rare treat, listen close to the song and you may recognize it." Draconius knew how rare it was for Draco to speak, it was even rarer for her to sing, especially in front of others, there was a greater chance of seeing a Lunar Eclipse then hearing Draco sing.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:01 pm 

2nd Year (1)

James held onto Draco tightly, he was not use to riding on a wolf that could move faster then a train. He may just have to take the train home instead of Draconius, that and he would rather not fall off the demon and break his bones. Though before he could tell either of them his plans, Draco started to sing. It was soft and sweet, James gave a soft smile as the girl sang. He had to admit, she had a very beautiful voice. He thought it was a shame that he didn't get to hear it more often, so he just held onto Draco. Listening to her voice.

When Draco finished singing, James slowly brought his hands from Draco so he could clap. Though as he clapped he lost his balance on Draconius, James then fell backwards and off of the demon wolf. But he managed to grab onto Draconius tail, using the tail as the only way to keep from landing hard on the ground and breaking his bones. He then started to yell out to Draco and Draconius. "Hey! Stop before I fall off!!" He yelled, hoping Draconius would stop.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:49 pm 

Draconius stopped running long enough for James to get back on his back. Once James was seated comfortably Draconius continued to run. Draco was silent for the rest of the trip to the job site.

It had been five days since they left the guild and they were tracking a herd of Sandstorm Bulls to their lair. Draco and James had agreed that she would sneak into the cave to get the treasures within while he fought the bulls with Draconius. Draco had snuck her way into the back of the cave and found the largest pile of treasures she had ever seen. Draco gathered up as much as she could carry in the bag when she saw something that seemed very out of place in the piles of gold and jewels, it was a large, worn leather-bound book. Draco looked at the title and felt her blood run cold, what was this book doing in a place like this? Draco gathered up the book and put it in the bag while she waited for the "all clear" signal from James.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:11 pm 

2nd Year (1)

From within ththe cave, there could be heard loud gun shots. A sign that James was still alive and fighting, yet not a good sign. It shouldn't have taken him this long to clear out the Sandstorm Bulls, but someone forgot to tell him that they were actually much faster then they appeared. So James wasn't hitting them in the third eye, much less even hit the Bulls. When James did hit the Bulls, it was usually in the side, so this called for one of the Ideams that he had unlocked from the demon that he had killed.

Unknown to James, there are a total of nine powers he can take from the demon that is trapped inside of him. So far the boy has; what some would say, unlocked five of these nine powers.

When James goes to take one of these powers, a black cloud swallows his whole body, and then disappears with in seconds. This time when it happened, James stepped out from the dark cloud with a blood red magazine of ammo in his ammo. Usually his magazines are light blue. Though when James put the magazine in his gun, the gun as well turned blood red. Almost like it was possessed, which in ways it was.

James had a smile on his face as his gun was now blood, and the reaper that was on his arm was now smaller then normal. And then came that was one of the biggest surprises to the Bulls, when James took a shoot from what he called his Demon Blast, a very large blast from his gun shot out and levelled anything that got in the way of the blast. Including the Bulls, though many of them were still standing. So James started to pump shot after shot out of his gun. Levelling more and more of the ground, as well as the Bulls. After ten minutes Kames called down to Draco. "Alright! All clear!" He yelled, before putting his gun away.

When Draco came back up, she would find that everything in front of the cave for twenty feet was completely levelled. There was nothing left to even tell there were tress or sharbs around the cave. And James turned to Draco and smiled "so, what did you get?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:56 pm 

Draco came out of the cave with the treasures and one out of place looking book. Draco knew what the book was, it was a dragon encyclopedia, listing every type of dragon and their weaknesses. Draco gave James the treasures but she kept the book, she knew she would need the book in the future.

Draconius took them to the woman that posted the job and waited for them to get the reward. Draco refused to give up the book and the woman could tell how much it meant to Draco. She said, "You may keep the book and I'll go get your reward. Good job to the three of you." Draco sighed in relief that the woman gave her the book. Draco smiled and bowed to the woman to thank her. Draco waited for the woman to come back with the reward and took her half of the reward giving James the other half. Draco looked out the window and saw that the sky was turning stormy, Draco looked at James as if to tell him they should leave soon. Once James was done Draco got on Draconius' back and waited for James. Draconius said, "Draco put the saddle on this time. So the ride should be easier this time. You'll be less likely to fall off this time." Draconius waited for James' response to his statement.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:34 pm 

2nd Year (1)

James took his half of the pay, and put it safely away. He did this by tucking it between his gun and holster, once this was done he followed Draco and Draconius outside. Once outside the boy stretched out and then looked to his two partners and smiled softly. He saw that Draco was waiting to go as she was already ontop of the wolf's back, though when Draconius said that Draco had put a saddle on him, James gave a soft laugh. "That's good, I was thinking I would have to take the train back instead of riding with you two. Anyways let's get going." The young man said, before sitting behind Draco, wrapping his arms around her waist once more.

As the three took off, James looked around. Watching as the world went by like a blur once again, the boy was impressed at how fast Draconius was. Yet he was also rather confused at how he could move this fast while carrying two people on his back, but James wasn't going to say anything. He preferred to let something like that stay a mystery to him, as such is most of the world to James. Of course the young man knew a lot about the world they lived in, but he also knew very little about it. He never actually went to school like most members of FairyTale, so he didn't have any of the knowledge they had. But he didn't care to much about, as no one seemed to care that he hadn't gone to school.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:41 pm 

As Draconius ran, Draco remembered that her father, Natsu, had told her that her mother was holding a formal party in 16 days and that she needed a date otherwise her mother would have Natsu's hide. Draco decided that she might as well ask James since she had no one else to go with her, everyone else was too afraid of her. Draco looked behind her at James and said, "My mother is hosting a formal party in 16 days, I am required to have a date so I was wondering if you would like to go with me? Unless of course, you don't want to, that's fine too." Draco hoped that James would say yes but she wasn't sure if a formal party was his thing. Then again, formal parties weren't her thing at all.

Draconius glanced back at Draco. He was surprised that she had actually asked James to go with her to a party. Draconius knew that Draco normally didn't go to parties. Well, perhaps that was because no one ever invited her to one. Draconius then heard a wolf howl in the distance. Draconius then changed his course to a different route. Draconius said, "That howl was a warning to stay away. There was a mudslide in that direction. So we'll be taking a quick detour through the forest. It will only add another hour to our 4 hour trip."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:45 pm 

2nd Year (1)

James was taken back when he heard Dracos voice, but it wasn't the first time she talked to him. Though it was the first time she asked him to be some kind of date. This made James chuckle, but he wasn't going to say no. "I would love to be your date for that night, though only if you do one thing for me." James smirked a bit as he looked into the masked face of his partner. After the short break James continued. "I want to see your face, it is as simple as that my friend." He gave her a another smile before the howl of a wolf could be heard.

Draconius said they would be taking another route, but for some reason something felt off about what happened. "When was the last time it rained? I don't remember seeing any dark clouds move in from anywhere." The boy said, looking at the path that they were normally going to take. Maybe it really was just a mudslide, it was just a feeling James had. Though he shrugged it off.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:12 pm 

Draco was a little shocked at James' condition for being her date to the party. Draco thought about what James was requesting of her and eventually nodded in agreement. Draco said, "But not where everyone can see..." Draco hadn't even shown her parents her face yet, so this was a big risk she was taking. Draco then looked ahead and watched the scenery speed past.

Draconius said, "Although we don't normally see it on our route, there is a river further up and sometimes it overflows. That's probably what caused the mudslide." Draconius then continued running in silence.