All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:34 am 

Where do we go from here?

Blog: View Blog (1)

Nyri silently slept, her head burning up as the soldiers uncuffed her. Her legs dragged against the ground, black robes collecting dust as her legs dragged softly against the durasteel floor. She had a soldier on each side of her, each with an arm clamped on one of her shoulders. The young one's head had fallen to her chest, her hair swaying as she was carried into a cell and gently set upon the prison cot within. The cell was left locked and she was later sedated. She coughed again, her head burning.

Another soldier took Zelus, gently carrying him to a free bed in the soldier's quarters of the prison. They left his hands cuffed to the bed and then left a lieutenant to wait for him to wake up.

Hours later, Nyri weakly stirred and looked around. A man stood above her, licking his lips and eating chocolate pudding from a prison tray. "G'morning, love. How are we?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:32 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Zelus slowly began to regain consciousness, the last moments before the sudden darkness took hold. Trying to spring up he was immediately yanked back down from the cuffs holding him to the bed. Groaning he spoke aloud, not realizing there was another person near. "Master Kuthon, you are probably the biggest pain in the entire galaxy." A chuckle came from somewhere in the room and Zelus began turning his head in an attempt to find the source. Spotting a trooper, he smiled, perhaps things were about to get better. "Greetings, I am Jedi Knight Zelus. Would you be so kind as to uncuff me? I must find my friend and be on my way."

The man, Gragas, continued to look down at his currently new cell mate. "Hope you don't mind darlin' but I helped myself to your puddin'. Didn't want it to go to waste while you were out." This orange bearded, bulky man wiped a hand on the lower part of his prison outfit before extending it to Nyri. "Names Gragas, been here for a good chunk now. Introduce yourself?"

How about The Great Tribes? Just started a feedback here.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:41 pm 

"Nice to meet you, Knight. I can't uncuff you as you are neither a prisoner nor allowed to go free at the moment. I'll try and make your time here a little easier though. I'm Lieutenant Venders," the man added with a slight nod. He turned and spat some chewed tobacco into a can then took a long swig of vodka. "Anythin' I can do for ya by the way? And if your friend's the Sith, then she ain't gettin' outta here anytime soon, Knight. She's got a sentence of six months so far..."

Nyri tiredly blinked at him then shrugged and shook her head no to indicate she didn't mind. "Not to worry," she murmured. A soldier entered the cell and cuffed her wrists and ankles to the bed there, then left a new tray of food. Nyri gave a sigh and closed her eyes. Blood was still gently trickling from the back of her head. The soldier left her bound to the prison cot in the room, then exited.

Last edited by FawnChaser on Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:00 am 

Zelus sighed an looked at the ceiling, "Well, first thing you can do is refrain from using that spit junk. No offense, it is nasty. Second I don't think you can do anything else seeing how I am handcuffed to a bed." Zelus thought about snapping his wrist to free one his hands, but decided against it with Venders being near. Looking around for something to maybe use as leverage Zelus released a sigh, "How long am I being held?"

Gragas yelled behind the guards as they took her to the bed, "Ya migh' wanna treat her head, seems like it is bleedin'." After the guards were gone, Gragas took the tray and dumped all of the food to an onto his cot, swinging the tray around and hitting things until it broke. Gathering a shard and hiding it on himself he began to break the rest of the tray, grinding it into pieces with his heel. Calling for the guards he asked for a broom, "Sorry, something about the new girl set me off," Gragas lied, "If you give me a broom I'll clean it up." A guard nodded and fetched a broom, after all, how often as the old man caused them trouble?

"Want some grub love?"

Last edited by Imperial Pandaa on Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:43 pm 

The Lieutenant gave a tired sigh, then drank some water and gave a nod. "Very well. As for fighting your way out, I wouldn't bother. Your prisoner is going to be occupied for the time being and I believe Master Kuthon will inform me soon as to how long your staying here. Would you like to speak to him over the comm piece here? I wasn't told much other than to keep you bound, fed, and well."

Nyri looked up weakly. She shivered at the phrase he'd used for her, but she knew that she needed the food, no matter what. The young girl, of about 4 feet, silently stared up at her fellow captive. She looked sick and tired but she managed a nod. "Y-Yes, please. I... think that would be very helpful, if you don't mind," she murmured softly, then stared at the ground. Tears filled her eyes and she began to cry softly. After a few minutes, she murmured, "I'm... I... I'm... N-Nyri. Nice to meet you." The girl knew this was a bad impression to make. If he wasn't kind, she'd try and kill him before he tried anything. The girl sighed and fell still again, her head aching.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:34 pm 

Zelus seethed at the mention of Kuthon, "I rather not talk to him currently. I would probably say something I shouldn't." Zelus calmed his breathing and decided he may as well rest and continue regaining his strength from the recent problems at the fleet. But before he doing that he decided to ask a pointless question, "Don't suppose if I agree to serve three months, it would cut her time down?"

Gragas smiled at the girl and began to feed her, "Good to make your acquaintance Nyri, What are you in for?" Gragas stopped feeding her long enough to pull his own cot over so he could sit and feed her.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:59 pm 

Venders gave another calm nod. "Well, then you'll just have to wait there awhile." He silently took a sip from a small silver bottle in his coat, then tiredly nodded at the man. "I'm afraid that's not how prison works. In fact, she's not been sentenced properly yet. She's there for the next two months while the Council and officials decide what's to be done with her."

Nyri tiredly blinked at him, steadily gulping down what he fed her. "I'm in for a few things. Being a Sith. Murder. Stealing some stuff from the base on Ord Mantel," she let out a tired sigh. "I'm likely in here forever. And I've not the will to fight anyone in the yard...." she whispered. "So... you know..... what'll happen to me."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:20 pm 

Zelus sighed and made himself as comfortable as he could. "Expedite the process please."

Gragas continued to feed her until all the food was gone. "Sounds like you are a lively one. Did you steal anything interesting?" He let out a guffaw when she mentioned the yard. "No one is going to do anything to you in the yard, not after they learn we share a cell." He took the tray over to the cell entrance and slipped it through the bars onto the ground. Returning to his cot next to her, Gragas sat down and began to hum a song, stopping only long enough to say, "Don't underestimate someone, there is a reason they bunked you with me."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:55 pm 

Venders gave a smile and a nod, laughing softly. "Of course, of course..... I'll do what I can... I was asked to take your statement about her crimes... Can you tell me anything?"

Nyri looked up tiredly, then looked away. "I don't suppose the reason is because you have influence here?" she asked, sighing and staring down at the floor. She licked her lips clean, then tiredly cried softly. "I... just stole weapons. Cannons. Rockets. Anything that could help my captor, Darth Kruzel," she murmured. "I assume you're here to learn my story and help punish me then?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:46 pm 

Zelus was becoming irritated at the man, "She made some mistakes, but she also helped save people. She suffered and was forced to do things because of her Master. I believe she wants to change, but she is afraid of trusting herself and others."

Gragas guffawed again, "You are correct on some fronts darlin'. Most inmates don't mess with me, even the guards give me a decent sized berth. If you want to share your story you are welcome to, but honestly I don't give to womp rat feces if you do or don't. The only way I'm going to hurt you is in self defense, you are welcome to swing at me when I give you permission or you ask. Unprovoked, or no permission means I will fight back." Gragas stood up before pushing his cot back into place. "I'll answer questions I feel like but you may ask any you have." Gragas settled to lay on his cot.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:32 pm 

Venders silently gave an appreciative nod, taking a small notebook and making note of some of the things that he was saying. He gave a tired sigh, nodding then adding, "What about before we came here....? She killed two men, one of them a trooper from your own squadron...."

Nyri gave a tired sigh, then lay still on her cot, closing her eyes. She didn't seem to care. Tiredly resting, she continued to bleed from the back of her head, shivering. The young one didn't move other than that or ask any questions at first, already sick of this place. Finally, she asked a soft question, "When are we going to the yard?" Tears filled her eyes as she remembered Kuthon and Zelus. She shuddered then forced herself to be still. They'd left her here. Now she needed to escape and find a way to some dirt hole planet to lay low on. Not the best plan. She'd likely die or end up in some horrible line of work, but it was better than four walls and hardly no sunlight for the rest of her days.

Last edited by FawnChaser on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:49 pm 

"You have probably heard of Mahiru, he was a trouble maker who was really good at getting under peoples skin. He goaded her and paid with his life. Did he deserve it? No. Does she regret it? I believe she does, she has even stated she would send credits to his wife." Zelus was becoming more and more annoyed and began to wiggle around, twisting the cuffs on his wrist. He wanted to check on Nyri, he was worried something bad was happening to her. He knew she could take care of herself, but that didn't mean he didn't want to be around to help.

Gragas sighed and began to rip up the sheets from his cot, thankfully they were his new ones for the month. Getting a good sized strip he walked back over to Nyri and began to wrap her head. "That should help a bit." Returning to he cot he sat to answer her questions. "That question too bad, so I'll answer. Access to the yard would norm'lly be in about five minutes, but before they placed you here I heard somethin' about a Jedi basically being locked up or confined to the barracks. Sounds like he is a prisoner, albeit more comfortable. I bring it up because they might be too busy with them to let us out."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:10 pm 

Venders gave a tiny smile at Zelus' description of his old friend. He certainly was annoying as any he'd ever seen, but he'd been a good soldier and a good friend. As Zelus spoke, he continued to scratch an assessment out on his small pad of paper, thinking. Noting Zelus' restlessness, he put a hand on a waiting stun gun in his side holster, frowning. "We'll be heading to lunch soon, if that's what you're worried about, Jedi. Just lie easy and answer my questions.

Sure enough, they were stuck indoors for even longer. Nyri trembled as he wrapped up her head, then began to breathe fast. Listening about the Jedi prisoner, she couldn't help but wonder if it was Zelus. The walls seemed to close and she began breathing harder and faster, eyes darting around with fear. The small cell hadn't really been noticed by her before, but with these restraints and the imposing walls... The young teen gave another tiny gasp of breath, trembling like a leaf and beginning to dry retch.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:06 pm 

Zelus fumed, "This isn't exactly a comfortable position, I'm irritated about Master Kuthon doing this, and quite frankly I'm worried about her." Zelus stopped struggling against the bonds sensing Vender's movement of readying a weapon. "Will she at least be allowed in the yard to work things out by exercising?" Focusing back on breathing he tried to stretch his force sense out, only reaching slightly past Vender's though. Too bad his force senses were dulled by the visor, then again if they weren't he wouldn't be able to focus beyond the pain.

Gragas rolled over in his cot, yup, a delay in yard time; at least they tried to be fair and extend it so they still got to have it. Things sometimes got interesting at night yard time when delayed too much. Some nocturnal birds thought the prisoners were prey. Hearing the odd breathing of the girl, Gragas rolled off his cot and made his way across the cell to her. Seemed she was having troubles breathing, almost like hyperventilating. Reaching out with a hand he placed three fingers on her face, one on her nose, and one on each side. Palm floating above her mouth, "Alrigh' love, I need you to listen. focus only on me, my voice, and the fingers touching you. Visualize an open area, like a field and fill it with flowers, next picture someone or something that you enjoy. Finally, lay in the flowers and relax with whoever or whatever you chose."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:28 pm 

Venders nodded. "They are being let into the yard a little late, due to my questioning of you, but the prisoners will be let into the yard," he replied. "I don't know if they're going to let Nyri go out. She's unstable and seems to not quite be there.... The psychologist reported that her brain waves were unstable before getting here. But frankly, we've not got time to give her a more thorough exam right now, Zelus. Now, about Kuthon, what do you mean by him doing 'this'?"

Nyri gasped for breath, trembling hard. Her eyes slowly flickered closed as he spoke to her. She followed the rhythm of his voice. She began to picture a field, molding the scenery slowly in her brain as he spoke. Her breathing began to slow. Suddenly, a guard slammed his baton on a nearby cell. Nyri began to shake uncontrollably, breathing faster and harder then before. She fought against her restraints erratically. Her head pounded as she shook in a seizure.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:09 pm 

Zelus gave a sigh, perhaps the faster he got done with this the sooner Nyri would be able to get some freedom. "Kuthon stunned me, knocked me out, and had me sent here. Most likely because the Force told him to." Zelus began blowing air at his nose and wiggling it. "Would you mind? My nose itches something fierce."

Gragas growled as the guard slammed his baton and Nyri began to seize, moving from her head he grabbed her hands and moved them into a better position. Applying pressure at the shenmen pressure point on both hands to drain her body of energy in hopes of getting her to sleep as peaceful as possible. "Come on darlin' time to sleep, you might have to miss yard time today."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:18 pm 

Venders frowned, then gingerly reached down and awkwardly began to scratch the man's nose, his entire body seeming to yell "I am not amused". Finished, he retracted his hand, then finished making notes in his scratch book, growling out, "Any better, Jedi?" This question seemed a lot harsher then the others.

Nyri gasped, but slowly began to fall still. Her eyes locked on Gragas for a few moments and her breathing slowed slightly. She dizzily blinked at him then shivered. A few minutes later, she'd drifted off into a dreamless rest, laying still.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:53 am 

Zelus smiled and nodded, "Much, thank you. Hey, you know how annoying it is to need to scratch but unable to; don't get mean about it". Zelus awaited the next question moving his hands about. "Sorry for that, but can we get back on task? I don't wish to delay anybody".

Gragas breathed a sigh of relief, glad that the pressure point had worked. Placing a blanket over her, he returned to his own cot to lay down and rest. They would wake them should they finally let them out to play. Not long after slipping into the darkness of sleep, Gragas began to have a nightmare. One he hadn't had in years. Thrashing about as he slept, as if fighting off some invisible attacker, it is amazing that no one came to the cell to investigate.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:28 pm 

Venders rolled his eyes and turned away from him, taking a breath to calm himself. "I believe we have no more to discuss. I'll be taking you to a shuttle and then you'll be heading straight to Tython, unless Kuthon sends a holo with other instructions. Nyri will be staying here for six months and then she'll be sent to a children's home for troubled teens. That's that." The man straightened and began to unshackle Zelus. "Do you need anything before your flight?"

Private Shellings silently walked over to the cell and slammed his baton on the door. "Gragas? Everything all right in there?" he called, hoping to settle down whatever violence he and the new girl had gotten into. Unfortunately, this woke Nyri and she violently began to wrench on her restraints, shaking hard. Her hair was tangled and matted from all the thrashing and their were tears in her eyes as she desperately attempted to get out again.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:18 pm 

Zelus gave a curt nod as the binds were undone and he rubbed his wrists. "Actually yeah," Zelus thrust one of his hands towards Venders's face, while his other snaked to the stun gun in the holster, "my friend". Venders pushed aside the arm reaching for his face and began reaching for the stun gun himself. Zelus had a slight advantage at the start, which increased by another half a second as Venders noticed Zelus reaching for it. Grabbing the stun gun; Zelus twirled it quickly in his hand, activating it and pressing it against the armour, letting it conduct and knock Venders out. "Sorry about that." Zelus left the room to begin his search, first swinging by the laundry area and grabbing a guards uniform.

Gragas flung himself out of bed and threw himself at the cell bars, reaching through and grabbing the Private. Pushing him away, before slamming him into the bars, repeatedly. No matter what Shellings tried Gragas just would not let go. Eventually the Private fell unconscious and bleeding profusely. Gragas released him before going over to Nyri and humming a tune as he grabbed one of her hands in his. Gently stroking the hand he softly began to sing the song. "Hush little baby don't say a word, Papa is going to buy you a mocking bird. If that mocking bird don't sing, then papa is going to buy you a diamond ring..."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next