All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:30 pm 

Where do we go from here?

Blog: View Blog (1)

Nyri began to sieze in her dreams, thoughts spiraling chaotically. She could hear the roar of a grenade and the steady pewm pewm pewm of blaster fire. Nyri grumbled at the sound, thrashing against the covers. Tears dripped from her face and she ripped away from the bed, seeing Zelus and an Imperial soldier hightailing it away from the gorgodons. She winced then reached out to the Force, curiously. Tentatively. As if she were exploring it all over again. Her head ached with pain and she shivered. For a moment, she was there. With them. Alone. Facing the gorgodons. Her hand reached out and the beasts seemed to freeze. Zelus could see her there, walking towards them with a silvery glow. "Run. Now. Run. You must run." Nyri's form flickered and vanished and she fell still. The hard ground ached against her and blood dripped from her lips. The shaking in her muscles ended as the major gently lifted her up. "Oh..... Ow.... Ow....." she moaned then softly fell still, her eyes fading closed. "Run...." she whispered, though Zelus would no longer hear her.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:59 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Zelus was about to reach for his lightsaber when the gorgodons suddenly froze, looking around he saw Nyri there but not there too. The Imperial soldier decided to take the opportunity to charge forward and jam a grenade into the mouth of one before retreating back and finally asking, "What in blazes is going on?" as the gorgodon exploded. Before Zelus could respond Nyri's connection and Force Freeze ceased and the gorgodons charged at the two. Zelus unsheathed his sabers and leaped onto the shoulder of one, he bore into its neck as it swung in front of itself. Leaping back to the soldier Zelus continued to look at the gorgodon as the soldier stared at him, "You are a..." lowering his rifle in disbelief. The gorgodon and Zelus continued to glare at one another before the gorgodon turned and left them alone. Zelus placed his sabers away before facing the soldier and bowing, "I am thankful for your assistance. I will be taking my leave now." As Zelus continued to walk away and back to base the soldier shouted back, "Next time, we will be enemies!" before turning and heading to the Imperial Camp.

How about The Great Tribes? Just started a feedback here.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 12:26 pm 

Nyri lay in medical bay. She whimpered and softly wiped the blood from her lip, her muscles feeling intensely sore and shaky. The major quietly administered some stims into her blood stream and she numbly coughed. Tears dripped from her eyes and he calmly cleaned her face down. He gently covered her up and placed an IV in her arm. Everything hurt so badly. The major stayed there with her for days. She felt weak and feverish. Her head burned with fever and the major was adding new medicines to her IV stream daily. Eventually, Nyri called the station on Ilum, with the major's help. She asked for Zelus, curious if he was done with his reflection period on Ilum. She asked to say hello.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:49 am 

The communication officer at Ilum shook his head at the request of Nyri, "I'm sorry ma'am, but Knight Zelus went out to meditate but hasn't returned. We are actually mobilizing a unit to send searching for him, he was scheduled to return hours ago." In the background shouts of soldiers volunteering or being requested to to go out on the mission to search for him. What they didn't tell Nyri was that there has been an increase in gorgodon activity on the planet. Just as the communication officer was about to cut off the feed a voice sounded over to him. "I'll take the call."

Zelus made it back to the base and hearing about the mobilization of a search party as well as a hailing for him from another planet, rushed to the communications room. He was cold, but ignored it in hopes this call was the Council telling him he was free to leave. It wasn't however, to him it was something even better, Nyri. "Hey... How are you?"

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 3:45 pm 

Nyri felt a tinge of disappointment trickle through her as the communications officer kindly retold the news. Zelus was missing and they were going to be starting a search party. Had her warning failed? Had she truly walked on Ilum and stopped the gorgoddons? Nyri softly shuddered, sensing the Major nearby. He would put her in a stasis chamber soon, if she didn't get ahold of Zelus. Nyri felt as if her brains had fallen in molasses. She shivered as the communications officer was about to cut off feed. Zelus appeared and Nyri smiled, feeling as if fresh air had suddenly washed through her lungs and helped her move. She stirred against the bare whiteness of the medical bed, struggling to sit up. Her head pounded, salt and copper mixing in her mouth with the taste of unease. She shuddered. Her bones quaked with pain and she felt numb. Suspended there in the whiteness as if in opaque jello. She softly opened her mouth, feeling the dryness there as if she'd swallowed cloth or feathers.

"I am alright. Did you survive..?" Nyri rasped out, the dry spot on her tongue rubbing against the hard spot on the roof of her mouth. The Major gently propped her up with strong, skilled hands, making her drink the cool water he held in a plastic cup. Sterile water that tasted like plastic and whiteness. Nyri closed her eyes, feeling her breath cool and the aching dull in intensity.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:35 pm 

Zelus smiled at the kind and friendly treatment that he saw Nyri receive. Perhaps he had been taking things too far in the belief he was doing the right thing. "I am here talking with my friend. I think I survived, with thanks to you and the kind stranger." He gave a slight wink towards her, not wanting to mention that it had been an Imperial Soldier that had assisted him. "I hope to hear from the Council soon about being able to leave. How are you holding up there?" Zelus was concerned that the Council was actually planning on letting neither of them to be free from their current predicament.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 10:48 am 

Nyri tiredly lay in the blankets, her head ringing and tasting copper in her mouth. Major Dexter had turned to handle some work with his soldiers, leaving the medics to take care of her for the time being. Nyri rasped out another pained answer, her head burning. As he spoke about the Council, she tiredly looked up. "I... am.... in.... the medical bay.... I'll be okay... though.... The M-Major.... says... he'll have a sentence for me... s-soon..." she said, struggling to be audible.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:29 pm 

Zelus felt bad on the inside but kept a smile on his face, "I'm going to keep you to that. If you don't get better I'll be sad." Zelus was about to continue when a beep came from his personal comm. Pulling it out and checking he saw a message from Master Kuthon. Reading over the message the smile no longer felt false. "Apparently the Council has reached a final verdict for me and my recent behavior. They will be sending a request for me to arrive to Tython to meet in a few days. Looks like both of our fates are being decided soon, huh?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:35 pm 

Nyri smiled softly. "I hope.... the news for you..... is good," she rasped out, quietly smiling at Zelus. She managed to sip a little bit of water as the Prison Warden came in along with the Major. "I... hope to see... you soon..." she added. "Goodbye for now..." Her comm was turned off by the Major and she looked up. He had a slight smile on his face. "The sentence is good, Nyri. We've decided that, due to you being a minor and your general good behavior, that the Major will look after you as a guardian... Erm.... You're also allowed to join the Jedi on Tython, if you want to. For now, though, stay and recover."

Nyri sank back against the covers with relief. She closed her eyes. "Thank... Thank you," she rasped out again. A few minutes later, she was fast asleep.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:24 pm 

Zelus smiled as the call got disconnected, he was glad to hear that Nyri was recovering and being treated well. He went around and thanked all the soldiers for their assistance and hospitality before boarding a shuttle for Tython. During the flight he dreamed of perhaps Nyri being freed and allowed to join the Order. With her skill they may just make her a a knight instead of a padawan. Either way he hoped to work with her in the future.

Once he landed on Tython, Zelus wasted no time in searching for Master Zon Kuthon. Finding him in a meditation room he waited by the door, waiting to be summoned forward. Master Kuthon rose and waved Zelus over.
Kuthon: "Welcome back Zelus. I hope your meditation bore fruition."
Zelus gave a curt nod in response.
Kuthon: "Excellant. Well, let me inform you of the Council's decision. You are being allowed to remain a Jedi Knight. However, if they accept, you will be given a padawan to train. Depending on how you do will truly define your future. Will you accept these terms? If not, you will be asked to resign from the Order."
Zelus thought about everything, a Padawan was a huge responsibility and honor. "I accept and will do my best Master." Zelus gave a bow and left to meditate on his own.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:36 pm 

Nyrvia Vrykozda recovered soon and was loaded into a shuttle. She had bid the Major farewell and now she lay in her seat, buckled and en route to Tython. They were letting her study as a Padawan, provided one of the Knights chose her. With a nod to the soldiers, she stepped off of the shuttle pad and walked into the temple.

The day went by very quickly. She was issued new clothes, given a room, shown her classes, and seemingly a hundred other technical things. Finally, Nyri got to slip away and head into a meditation room. She blinked, stepping into a meditation room just as Zelus was leaving. The girl, dressed in simple soft robes, gave him a surprised gasp. "Oh. H-Hi...."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:39 pm 

Zelus smiled inwardly as he saw his friend approaching the meditation room, he gave her a bow. "Greetings Nyri. What a pleasure it is to see you here." His speech would seem very off to any who were close to him, but he figured playing nice was the best way to stay out of trouble while he was on Tython. "Are you in the process of becoming a padawan? Whoever your Master is will be a lucky fellow." Zelus stepped forward and tried to hug her in his free flowing dark blue cloak. "Be safe my friend."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:55 pm 

Nyrvia stood stock still, taking in Zelus' form slowly. She wasn't fully recovered from the injuries she'd sustained on Hoth. Traveling through space time was no small feat, even for a Force Master. After her arrival on Tython, she'd felt uneasy, disoriented, and out of place. She bit her lip hard, hands resting at her sides. Nervously, she began to scrunch up the soft, light brown cloth of her robes whilst quietly inspecting him with an air of near confusion. "If I get chosen y-yes..." she whispered in reply. As he hugged her, she seemed to become stone. A few seconds later, she relaxed enough to hug him back. "Th-thanks. You be safe too."

A Jedi Knight slowly took her hand to lead her into the meditation room; she didn't want to be touching a Sith. Hesitating, she pointed to the back of the room and far from the other students. "Go there and think on what the Council has told you, young S-... one. Then eat and rest. I will... be babysitting you until someone picks you or you get kicked out. Likely, the latter first. Be well."

Nyrvia gave an absent nod, not even registering the woman's tone or demeanor. She smiled back at Zelus, then settled into a cushion and held her knees.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:50 pm 

Zelus continued to to keep his nose clean, doing studies and meditation to prepare for his own trial. Whenever he had the chance, Zelus would check the progress on Nyri. He couldn't help but chuckle at the results of all her classes; apparently she did as bad as he did. The exception to this trend, much like himself, was in the saber combat and weapon training. While talking with some of the other knights and masters he learned what they thought of the girl as a potential padawan. Apparently, they didn't like the idea. Some of them even hoped by not taking her she would get executed or sent back to prison. Zelus had to squeeze his fists and bite his tongue, just to avoid lashing out against people he used to hold respect for.

Near the end of the month he finally had a chance to see Nyri again in person. Holding up two bags he smiled, "Would you care to have some lunch with me Nyri?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:51 am 

Nyrvia was quietly sitting in the meditation room. Despite poor academic scores, the knight had been dismissed and she was free to study on her own. She was silently curled against the wall, away from the other younglings and padawans. Her eyes were closed and she was quietly rocking back and forth, her hands in tight fists. Dark energy swirled around her for a moment then it was replaced by light and then by darkness again. Nyri let out a frustrated hiss, but finally just lay back and stared at the ceiling. One of the other students was laughing at her. She hadn't meant to choke the student she was practicing with earlier. He was alright now; besides, force hold and force choke were such similar skills. Nyri numbly left the meditation room behind, disobeying the Masters completely. She walked outside and sat on a bridge away from the temple, to look at the waterfall and catch her breath.

As Zelus appeared near her a little later, Nyrvia looked up and slowly smiled. "I'd like that a lot. Thanks, Zelus," she replied, her face lighting up as she stood and ran over to hug him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:42 pm 

Zeus gave a smile and light chuckle. "Guess you missed me too." Inwardly he wanted to return the hug to her, but knew if it was reported they would both be in trouble. At least with this he could protect her and say it was just a physical test for her. "Heard about your mishap in class. Force techniques are complicated, especially when they are so similar to others. I broke someones arm in 2 places trying to learn the force hold. It is useful for gathering information." Handing her a bag he walked beneath a tree and sat down, taking out the sandwich and fruit. Taking a bite from the fruit he took a deep breathe. "We have certainly been through a lot, it feels so weird to be able just to hang out; nice though."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10