All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:28 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Nazo was hanging upside down from one of the many bars in the gym when he heard a whistle. Turning his head he spotted Robin and dropped down, landing in a crouch. Standing he walked towards him. He listened to what was said.
"Of course I want to help, as you said, she's my best friend." Nazo pushed the hair that had fallen in his face back and grabbed a towel from a nearby bench.
"Just give me some time to get cleaned up and I'll meet you at the HQ." Leaving the gym with the towel hanging over one shoulder of his shirtless torso, Nazo made his way to his room to shower and change. Passing the kitchen, he decided to stop and fill his water bottle before getting ready, not expecting Kasey to be there. Shocked at finding her in the room, Nazo hastily apologizes and quickly turns away to face the sink and fill his bottle.
"Sorry, I wasn't expecting to run into you like this." He could feel his face growing red and was thankful that he had just come from the gym, maybe she would think it was just from training. He downed half of the water, filling it once more before turning to leave once more.

Nazo stopped when he got almost to the doorway.
"I've got to go do something right now but later, maybe we can watch a movie or something?" He really wanted to help Kasey become more comfortable with the Manor, and to make himself more comfortable around her. "I mean, if you don't want to we don't have to...it was just a thought." He quickly added.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:39 pm 

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Robin nodded and left .

Kasey was talking to Alfred when Nazo walks in. The teen girl goes red seeing him shirtless. Completely sculpted....herculean teen male in front of her has stunned her to silence. Alfred just chuckles at their embarrassment. When Nazo spoke, she quickly shook her head saying, "Oh...um...it's ok. It's completely fine. Um...I just came down to talk to Alfred."

She watches him as he reaches the door and nods, "Y-Yea...I'd like that."

Kasey smiles at him as he leaves. Alfred speaks to her, "I would keep your blushes hidden if Miss Selina around."

"Why?"

"She'll see it as an opportunity to push you two together."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:10 pm 

Upon hearing Kasey's agreement Nazo smiled.
"Cool, I'll try to get back early than." Leaving the kitchen Nazo sprinted up the stairs to his room to change and grab a few things. He got to the HQ soon after and found himself confronted by a whirlwind of activity.
"Whoa? What's going on?" He plunked his bag down behind the couch. "I heard their was a plan to find Krystal?"

Bruce watched the road as they drove home, having spent a great deal of time filling out all the paperwork to adopt Kasey, as well as a few other papers. Selina had been thrilled the whole time and now sat with a small stack of papers in her lap. Glancing over to his wife a small smirk played on his lips.
"I now that look Selina, you're planning aren't you?" He had an idea of what she was thinking, she wanted to push Kasey and Nazo together. Maybe it would be a good thing? Nazo had always been quiet and maybe it would do him some good to have a girlfriend. Sighing Bruce focused his attention back on the road, pulling into the long driveway of Wayne Manor.
"I just hope she's settled in alright."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:02 pm 

Kid rushes to him and nods, "Yea. Doing a bunch off paper work to get the supplies we need to make the rides. You can help Megan or Robin or someone."

He pats the teen's head and speeds off.

Selina giggles, "Maybe....Maybe not, Bruce. I just know she has already started changing Nazo's life for the better!"

The alter ego was planning. She was already planning on a small date for them that night. Bruce and she have to go make an appearance at a ball tonight and she knew Nazo would be bored there and Kasey is still in shock.....so why not make some excitement for him and take Kasey's mind off of grief. Selina will definitely make sure Alfred does his part in making them get closer.

"Me too....poor girl must still be in grief. It was a good thing we talked to her mother's lawyer. She'll be surprised she got something from Annie.", his wife states as they pull in. The couple walks in to see Kasey in the kitchen with Alfred. She was helping him cook to take her mind off of grieving and they were laughing at something. Selina smiles before calling Alfred away leaving Kasey with Bruce.

She looks shy then says, "....Thank you, Mr. Wayne, for doing this for me."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:37 pm 

Nazo glared at Kid Flash when he pats his head.
"I'm not a little kid anymore." He grumbles before walking off to find Robin or Megan. Everyone was either rushing around or sitting with a stack of paper in front of them. He asked a few others where Megan was to which he was directed towards the kitchen where the martian was busy making food for the team while Superboy sat at the counter with a few of his own papers.
"Hey guys, anyway I can help?" He hopped on a seat beside Conner and peered at the papers.

Bruce was caught off guard.
"Don't worry about it, I'm sure you'll find the place to your liking. Just let us know if there is anything we can do for you." The billionaire watched the girl for a few moments, sudden memories from when he lost his own parents washed over him. "And if you need someone to talk to about what happened, let me know, okay?" He smiled at her before making himself a coffee and exiting the room. He had a few things to do before tonight, Selina wasn't going to let him get out of going to this ball.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:40 am 

Conner isn't paying attention to the teen but Megan says, "You can help sketch out designs for the rides."

She flies to the fridge to get more ingredients for the food.

"Don't make them too tough but tough enough to weed out average humans.", she says smiling at him before going back to what she is doing.

"I advise, though, in going home and sketching. It's a madhouse here and I don't want you distracted.

Kasey nods to him with a sad smile. She sighs before returning to what she and the butler was doing. In another room, Selina is telling to set the house in a date style. Setting up the home theater, making dinner, making sure everything looked nice and impressive....more importantly that Nazo doesn't complete choke. Unknown to them, Kasey could hear them from the master bedroom. She didn't know they were in there....she thought they were just outside the room.

Alfred nods, "Yes, ma'am. Right away"

Kasey looks down deciding to help Alfred. She also didn't know they were talking about her and Nazo going on a date. She deduced that it was more of a get to know me situation. Alfred leaves to do what he is told and Selina gets ready for the ball. When Nazo returns home, the mood in the house is slightly romantic.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:23 pm 

Nazo pulled the papers away from Conner and flipped through them while listening to Megan.
"Alright, I'll see if I can come up with anything." He was a little disappointed in being sent back home, but he knew that Megan was just looking out for him. Although sometimes he hated not technically being on the team, he was just Batman's son. Grabbing his bag once more, he traveled back to Gotham.

Once home he noticed the manor was different, romantic in a way. What was going on? Nazo quietly snuck to his room, hoping not to run into his mom who was likely the one responsible for this. But what for? After all, both of his parents were heading out later for a ball so it's not like they were planning a romantic evening for themselves. Curious, Nazo crept back downstairs and tried to figure out what was going on, keeping an eye out for his mother.
"Looking for something?" Nazo jumped when he heard his father's voice behind him.
"Um, no. Just wondering what's going on around here, there's something going on isn't there?" He crossed his arms and looked up at his father who only smiled and ruffled his son's hair.
"Your mother would kill me if I ruined the surprise." Chuckling Bruce left Nazo to find Selina. They had to get ready soon if they were going to make it on time. When he found her, he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck.
"You've peeked our son's curiosity, for the better I don't know." He smiled and rested his chin on Selina's shoulder. "But you'll need to finish up soon and get things rolling. We need to leave soon."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:40 pm 

Selina giggles when he did so, "Don't worry. It will start before we leave."

She turns kissing his lips, "But we'll never leave if you do that again."

Selina then makes sure she was already to go. In Kasey's room, she was putting on something a bit cuter. She didn't understand why Selina wanted her to but she did. It was tight black pants, a black tight tank, and a mid shirt with Batman's symbol. Her hair was the same and she has on purple lip-gloss. She wore black slip ins and exits the room only to run into Nazo. She falls shaking her head blushing.

"Ooops! Sorry!"

Selina comes down the hall ready to leave with Bruce. She smiles and says, "Oh, good. You are both here. Bruce and I have to go to a ball. We don't want you to feel so overwhelmed from what just happened, Kasey, and we know Nazo will get bored there. My solution is that Nazo and you will be here getting to know each other better tonight. Have fun and be teens."

Kasey goes red in the face as she thought about spending time with Nazo alone. Selina smiled and kisses both of their heads.

"I love you both. See you later tonight.", she says going down the stairs.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:05 pm 

Nazo hadn't been paying much attention to where he was going, too busy trying to think of things for the team, and Bruce's strange behavior. It was only when Kasey ran into him that he snapped back.
"Oh, Kasey. Sorry, I wasn't really watching where I was going." He helped her up, blushing as well. He tried not to let his eyes linger on her, especially on the new outfit...was that a Bat symbol? Shaking his head he muttered another apology when Selina stepped in.

Bruce stood down the hall from where the two teens were becoming pawns in Selina's plan.
"Selina come on, I think you've embarrassed them enough." Bruce laughed, one hand on the banister. Nazo tried to pull away from his mother's kiss but ultimately failed.
"Thanks mom, you can go now." He hissed. He watched her descend the stairs, all the while painfully aware of Kasey standing next to him.
"Sorry about that, she can be a little, well...strange." He ran his hand through his hair, his gaze locked on the wood under their feet. He knew she meant well but did she have to do this?

Meanwhile Alfred had finished dinner, setting the table for two complete with a silver candelabra, and roses. He laid out the best dishes the Waynes had, on the orders of Selina, and tossed a white cloth over his arm to complete the look. Ascending the stairs where the two still stood, the butler cleared his throat to announce his presence.
"Master Nazo, Miss Kasey, your dinner is ready."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:23 pm 

Kasey nods, "Yea but I don't mind."

She was looking at her feet when Alfred came to get them. The scene makes Kasey go beacon red....a romantic candlelight dinner....how cheesy can one get.

"Oh wow....um...thanks, Alfred."

He nods and sits them both down. He pours sparkling juice in their slender glasses before leaving them alone. He is finishing up dessert but also listening in on their conversation....which was going no where. Kasey sat there awkward and fiddling with her napkin unsure what to do...It seems like Alfred will need to help.

"Master Nazo", he spoke stirring some mashed potatoes, "Why don't you tell Miss Kasey about your interest and hobbies. You two might share something in that department."

Kasey looks expectantly at him.

Last edited by KioriYasha102 on Thu May 19, 2016 7:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:46 pm 

Nazo followed Kasey. He nearly stopped in his tracks upon seeing what was laid before them.
"Yeah, uh...thanks Alfred."

He took a seat opposite Kasey, feeling his cheeks flare red. Why was this happening? He kept his eyes on the table, absently playing with the edge of the tablecloth when Alfred spoke up.

He was momentarily stunned as to what he was to say. He manage to stammer out a few things that came to mind though.
"Well, um...I like to read, history mostly. And, uh...I'm pretty good with languages and such." He shrugged at the last part. Mentally kicking himself Nazo cursed himself for sounding so boring. Sighing he tried again.
"And I've recently taken up acrobatics, and various types of martial arts. My dad says it doesn't hurt to be prepared." He couldn't tell her everything, could he? No, Bruce would have a fit and punish him with some extensive workout or even cleaning the Bat Cave.
"What about you? Surely you have something more interesting than a rich man's kid." Gradually Nazo had become a little more relaxed, admiring the way the candlelight played over the room, Kasey included; maybe this night wouldn't be a complete bust.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:42 am 

Kasey listened then honed in on the workout stuff....

"No wonder you are so fit.", she voices smiling. She sighs and shakes her head, "Not really. I'm an orphan...a poor orphan at that. At the orphanage, I was forced into the attic because I wasn't of wealthy status. I was forced to clean up and serve the richer orphans which was h***. Always laughing and teasing. If it wasn't for Annie, I would've beaten up almost all of them...."

She looks away sadly missing her mother....

"She taught me how to control my..."special abilities"...especially my strength. I'm incredibly strong for a girl and I would get so mad or upset that when I hit an inanimate object, it completely and utterly break. I also had vision problems and heard voices in my head but those have calmed since my childhood. One of the rich brats said I was a meta human like it was a bad thing and said I could never be Superman."

Her foot taps in annoyance at the memory....a small flash of memory pops into his head.

Krystal is tapping her foot clearly annoyed. She and him were waiting for their brothers to stop playing their video game so they could watch a cartoon...needless to say that the Kryptozonian forced them away.

Alfred sets the appetizer in front of them and Kasey smiles, "Thanks, Alfred."

Last edited by KioriYasha102 on Fri May 20, 2016 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:33 pm 

Nazo listened to Kasey.
"And here I thought orphanages were suppose to be good places. Goes to show you what I know." He laughed. He couldn't help but feel sympathy for her, and even anger at those others he didn't even know. When 'special abilities' were mentioned he leaned in a little, his gaze locked on the girl across from him.
"Superman? Well, it sounds like you do share similarities with him." He wasn't sure how much he could tell her. Could he say that he knew Superman? His son? Nazo was grateful when Alfred interrupted, even though it was only momentary. He pushed the thoughts away until he could ask his parents. Heck, if Kasey was a meta than maybe she could join the team.

When Alfred had once more left the two teens alone, Nazo couldn't help but wonder what Kasey wasn't telling him. He could hear her foot tapping. He knew that Bruce had taken in orphans before, and he was always curious to hear about their past since they were always so much more different than his own. Deciding to test the waters he turned his attention back to Kasey.
"Do you remember your parents? I mean, before you were orphaned?" He hesitated a bit, not wanting to upset her but curious at the same time. "You don't have to answer, I just...well...I always want to know what it was like growing up outside of a manor where everything is handed to you on a silver platter, literally." He chuckled a little, looking down at his plate as he described how he viewed life as a billionaire's kid.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:51 pm 

"Heh, that's beyond true. My orphanage was fully of snotty brats and snottier people in charge especially Miss Duncan. She hated me....but my mom was the nicer person of all the snots."

When he said the bit about Superman, she responds with a laugh.
"Hah! Not anyone can be Superman! I'd have to be a direct descent from him to try. Nah, I am probably a strong, average human."

Kasey ate a bit when he asked her about her parents. Kasey shakes her head.

"I remember nothing before I was found. Everything is blank. All I remember was waking up in Annie's arms...she told me she found me knocked out by a tree. I had nightmares about my past but I would always wake up with a pounding headache. Anything that seems like a past memory that passes through my head causes me a great deal of pain....so I try not to think about my past."

She nibbles on more chees sticks, "I know you probably have it hard. You don't act like other billionaire kids. Like you was pampered all your life. You are humble, nice, and a lot more....I'm sorry for getting you to any trouble."

Last edited by KioriYasha102 on Fri May 20, 2016 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:16 pm 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to bring back any painful memories.” Nazo spoke. He laughed when she apologized to him. “Hard, not really. I can get nearly anything I want just by asking.” He ate a bit and shrugged. “Most people are nice but it’s mostly because of the money. And don’t worry about it, it’s a nice change to the normal routine.” As soon as he said it he regretted it. “That came out wrong. What I meant to say was that it’s okay, any trouble can be dealt with and I’m happy in a weird sort of way that you’re here; you’re not in that orphanage anymore. I just wish it could have been under better circumstances.” Nazo fell into silence.

A few moments passed in which Alfred brought in their meal and quietly left.
“Let’s talk about something else.” Nazo said, eyeing Kasey across the table. He wanted to change the subject so he could try and forget about the major foot in mouth incident. He fished around in his thoughts trying to come up with something but was drawing a blank.
“I got it! Name your greatest wish, fear, and something you like about yourself.” He stated, it had been one of the questions he remembered being asked once at some event and thought they could use it to get to know each other a little better.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:59 am 

Kasey goes silent and nods quietly, "Yes...me...me too..."

She stays quiet nibbling on her food. She nods to Alfred when he brought their dinner to them. Nothing was said as she thought about what he said and her mother....or until he spoke.

She looks up curious then hmms taking a bite of food.

"...My greatest wish is too know my past with out it hurting.....my fear is....losing my family....again...", her voice waivers sadly....

She breathes out slowly controlling her emotions, "And my favorite feature about me is.....well...umm.....nothing I guess. I never felt too good about myself. I know I'm not trash but I'm not special."

Kasey sighs sitting back before putting on a smile and asks, "What about you?"

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:24 pm 

Nazo nearly choked on his drink, grabbing a napkin he recovered enough to finally voice his concerns.
"What do you mean you're not special? I...well..." A deep blush settled on his face and he ducked his head. "You far from trash Kasey, you're, well, beautiful really." He couldn't believe he had just said that! Sure, he had meant it but he hadn't meant to say it!

Swallowing the lump that had formed in his throat he set his gaze on his plate instead.
"Anyway, I think my greatest wish is to be seen as something other than Bruce Wayne's son for once. And my fear would have to be being trapped, especially in a small space." He shrugged, keeping his gaze down. When he did bring himself to looking Kasey in the eye again he couldn't help but grin.
"I wonder if mom thought this would be as embarrassing as it is." His cheeks were slightly pink once more with the comment.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 2:51 pm 

Kasey blushes at his compliment, "Uh....thank you...You are very handsome."

Her blush grew as she admits that and goes back to nibbling on her food. She listens... Her voice chuckles and voices, "She probably thought it would get awkward like now....but trusts that we can get over it."

Kasey sips her juice, "And don't worry. You'll make a name for yourself. I'm sure of it. Heck, I'm sure today will give you a start. Nazo Wayne, saviour of an orphan girl."

She pretends to do the head title thing like many press people do for headlines and smiles.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 4:02 pm 

Nazo could feel his cheeks burning and he moved a little in his seat, keeping his eyes down.

He chuckled at the title she gave him, another strike against me. Dad has a habit of taking in orphans, though this is the first time I've asked him to." Nazo shrugged and continued eating.

Alfred came in to check on the two, noticing the blushes on their faces.
"I assume all is well? Can I get you two anything else? Miss Kasey, Master Nazo?"

Nazo shook his head. "No, but thanks Alfred." He was a little happy with the interruption, he could feel the blush slowly starting to disappear, leaving his face pale once more. While Alfred tided up the empty dishes he was thinking of what movie they could watch later, unless Kasey wanted to do something different...if anything after this dinner.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 5:51 pm 

Kasey shakes her head at the Butler smiling then looks around the kitchen trying to think of something to do. Alfred then suggests, "The Waynes' have a movie theater, Miss Kasey....why not go watch a movie."

"Oh that sounds like a great idea! ", she looks to Nazo, "Amy suggestions, Mr. Wayne?"

The orphan beams at him waiting for him to speak.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next