All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 10:32 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Nazo smiled back at Kasey.
"Well, we have a large selection of movies ranging in genres. Personally I like action movies, so I could recommend a few from there. What about you? I want something that you will like, this being your first night here." He hoped he hadn't messed up saying that, he didn't want Kasey to feel like he was trying to pull anything.

He folded his napkin and set it on the table before glancing up at Kasey.
"Shall we go than?" He stood and crossed to her side of the table, offering his arm to help her up." He played up the "sophisticated gentleman" act, hoping to show Kasey that this wasn't how he was, not entirely anyway -- and not like his father either.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:15 am 

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Kasey thinks smiling, "I love action movies.....how about a a Bond-a-thon? I love James Bond and other spy movies. A break from all the super power human stuff."

She smiles taking his arm, "So gentlemanly...."

They go to the theater while Alfred contacts Selina to report the progress....

As Kasey is looking through the Bond selection amazed, Nazo's phones rings. It is Meegan calling him.

"Hey, Nazo", she answers, "Checking in to see if you have any designs for the amusement park. We are almost set to build it."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:49 pm 

Nazo grinned before leading Kasey to the theater.
"A Bond-a-thon it is!"

He pulls a stack of movies from one of the many shelves, flipping through the titles to make sure they're all there. "I haven't watched these in ages." He handed the stack to Kasey and moved to set up the system when his phone rang.

"Hello?" He gives Kasey an apologetic look and steps out of the room. "Oh, hey Megan. Shoot! Sorry, I got a little caught up with some things. Can I get back to you tomorrow?" He hadn't necessarily forgotten about the team's idea but he had been preoccupied with his mother's plan all evening so hadn't had the chance to get to the plans. He ended the call after receiving an answer and tucked it back into his pocket and reentered the room. He sat on the edge of the couch.
"So, are we ready?" He knew from experience that Alfred would likely bring them popcorn and such soon so he didn't have to worry about that.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:29 pm 

Megan sighs, "I hope you will get on that early in the morning. We don't want to delay this any further. Conner is already anxious. Have a nice night"

While they spoke, Kasey was a bit worried how she was doing....this was her first date of her whole life so she doesn't know how she was fairing....despite the death earlier today, this was a very nice night and she doesn't want to ruin it...

She, of course, had the movie set up to play when he came back and Alfred walks in with the popcorn, sweets, and soda. He also made sure they were seated in the romantic theater seats. These we're designed by none other than Selina Kyle when she began living here and wanted to cuddle Bruce during a movie. The seats reclined and spread out so she could cuddle Nazo if she wanted. The back of the theater seats in front folded out like a table for the refreshments to be set on.

Kasey is blushing again but takes her seat where Selina would sit.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:28 pm 

Nazo settled back in his seat, usually where his father sat when him and Selina were watching something. When the movie had started Nazo couldn't help but voice his thoughts.
"You know, this really hasn't been a bad night, I mean, compared to my usual routine anyway." A smile was on his face as he turned his head slightly to look at Kasey. He absently remembered what had happen earlier, including the sharing of the powers she possessed and another thought came to his mind.

Nazo sat up a little.
"Kasey, I know you've been through a lot today and you probably just want to relax for a while -- which I totally understand -- but, well..." His fingers found their way through his hair as his eyes wandered from the girl in question to the screen, and back. "...I'm helping some of my friends with a project that I could use some help with. You don't have to, but if you want something to work on it's an option." He knew it was a lame way to finish but he wasn't sure if getting Kasey involved with the team was a good idea right now.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:36 am 

Kasey automatically leaned on the teen a little due to how the seats were set up. It was a more comfortable position for her. They watched the very first Bond movie before he interrupted the move magic by talking to her. She looks to him as he spoke.....it does seem like a good idea for her to start up something. The orphan knew she would be in emotional agony once they went to bed in seperate rooms and that's not something she needed to experience alone....especially with her "abilities".

Kasey nods to Nazo, "Alright. What's the project and when do you need it by?"

Kasey is a bit of an artist but she won't claim that she's any good.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:34 pm 

Nazo heard Kasey's reply and thought about how much he could tell her.
"Well, we need to design some rides for a carnival sort of. I got some of the designs earlier since I wasn't aware of what was planned, though it is a nice interruption. I think Megan said she wanted them done for tomorrow if we could." He smiled and put his arm around Kasey's shoulders. "We'll also need some challenges and things to determine who would be good additions to the team." He left it at that, not wanting to tell her that the team was made of of superhero teenagers, and that Bruce Wayne was Batman. "If you want I could show you what we've got later."

Nazo sat back again, pulling Kasey with him so that she was leaning against him more comfortably now that he wasn't sitting up.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:21 am 

Kasey nods agreeing though she has a suspicion he wouldn't tell her everything having to do with carnival. Her suspicion was put on hiatus for the moment when he wrapped his arm around her. She blushes, "Alright....but I am going to need more information on this challenges."

After that, they watched at least three more James Bond movies before Kasey reluctantly removes herself stretching.

"It is getting late. We should get to work on those designs before we pass out on each other.", Kasey yawns before blushing realizing how that sounds.

"I uh mean...uumm "

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:01 pm 

Nazo pondered how much he could tell Kasey.
"I guess you have a right to know seeing as how it could affect you as well." He shifted a bit. "We're trying to find others with powers, kind of like your own." Leaving it at that he settled in to continue watching the movies.

He would never admit it, but Nazo had been close to nodding off before Kasey moved and stretched. Rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand and stretching with the other arm. He heard what Kasey said and could feel a blush on his cheeks matching the one on Kasey's own. Brushing it off the best he could he moved to sit up, and reluctantly stand.
"I guess we should. Come on, I've got the designs in my room." Nazo took Kasey's hand and led her through the mansion, up the stairs, and down the hall from her own new room. He opened the door and stepped back, letting her go in first.
"Ladies first." He grinned and bowed slightly, one hand behind his back.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:15 pm 

Kasey was glad he said nothing on her previous comment. She took his hand and started thinking on the challenges kids like her could do. Her being Meta-human means super strength, cunning knowledge and other stuff. Her thoughts was too preoccupied to process that they were going into his room...but was in awe seeing Nazo's room. It was full of tech stuff. Mini projects, gaming consoles, and many other things the son of Batman may like as a civilian (Not that Kasey knew that).

"Holy whoa....", she walks in and looks, "So much tech.....and the room is so clean. This is amazing, Nazo."

She smiles to him waiting for him to enter and show him the projects.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:44 am 

Nazo shrugged at the comment and moved past her to move a stack of paper from the desk chair.
"I've got to keep it somewhat tidy, otherwise I'd probably lose a lot of stuff, and Alfred would have my head." Adding them to a stack on the desk itself, he cleared a space and unfolded the things Megan had given him.
"This is what we've got so far." He moved back to allow Kasey to see and flicked on the lamp beside the plans, casting a circle of light on the paper, and causing the shadows around the room to shift and change.

Nazo sat on the edge of his bed, tilting his head slightly to the side and watching Kasey. From the corner of his eye a shine caught his attention. Turning to see what it was he nearly gasped when his eyes fell on the pair of bird-a-rangs piercing the wall. He had been playing with them and simply left them there, not expecting anyone other than his parents or Alfred to be in his room. Jumping to his feet he snatched the disks from the wall and tossed them under his bed; however, the action caused him to lose his balance. Nazo, much to his dismay ended up tripping over a pair of boots and sprawled half on the bed, half off. He could feel his face growing hot with embarrassment as he slowly picked himself off and kept his eyes on the floor.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:52 am 

Kasey watches him then looks at the plans. She started getting ideas of what to do and how the rides will be able to test the skills and powers efficiently. She sits in the chair and takes a pen immediately to start working. Her mind is drawing inspiration from the heroes themselves and herself as a teen not use to these Meta powers.

Her field of vision was too preoccupied to notice the Bird-a-rangs on the wall were real. She thought they were just decoration but jumps at Nazo's sudden movements. She looks behind her in time to see everything after the Bird-a-rangs went under the bed. Inside, Kasey wants to burst out laughing but doesn't so it doesn't seem mean. She gets up and takes his hand, "are you ok?"

The girl lifts his head to look at her, "it's ok. I'm clumsy at lot too. "

Last edited by KioriYasha102 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:08 pm 

"I'm fine." Nazo replied in barely over a whisper, taking Kasey's outstretched hand. He pushes down the urge to fight when her hand forces him to look at her. A small chuckle escapes his lips.
"I'm usually not this bad." He moved away from Kasey and snatched the boots from the bedside, absently placing them in the closet before turning back to Kasey.
"Sorry for the distraction, you seemed to be hard at work." Nazo sat back down on the edge of his bed, his right hand playing with the stitching on the quilt.

He was used to being embarrassed, being the youngest of the bat fam after all, but being like this in front of someone completely new? Nazo Wayne wasn't like this! He was the son of the richest man in all of Gotham. He could feel that his face was warm and he desperately needed an excuse to leave the room, at least for a few minutes. Standing up quickly Nazo started for the door.
"I'll be right back, just need to grab something." He called over his shoulder.

As soon as he was out of the room, he panicked. What was he going to do? He couldn't go back empty handed! Racking his brain he walked down the stairs to the main level, no idea as to what he was doing.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:57 am 

Kasey chuckles as she returned to work. Her super hearing immediately picked up on his heartbeat that he was nervous or embarrassed. The awkward silence for the while also told her that too but she didn't press it. She did, however, say, "Bring me some water back please."

Kasey was once again back in the creating zone sketching the park out.

In the hallway, Alfred sees Nazo and walks over, "Something amiss, Master Nazo? Your date took a bad dive?"

*The while*

Lex Luthor is looking over the information of the day. His boys finally found her. It showed that Krystal had abnormal power development and they were a bit unstable. No proper training from whoever raised her....

"That's good for me.", he smiles, "I'll offer her a haven here and still train her to be my weapon..."

Lex thinks on his plan then dismisses it. "My plan sounds familiar but I don't have time to worry about details of it now. Need to learn how to reel in a teenaged Kryst-El or Kasey as she is now called."

Last edited by KioriYasha102 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:47 pm 

"Alfred!" Nazo's head snapped up from where it had lowered in his near state of total panic. "I...no. Just...needed to get something." Walking towards the kitchen Nazo replied to the butler. "And it's not a date!" He shot back over his shoulder as he turned the corner. Geez, why were adults always assuming that a boy and girl couldn't hang out without it being a date?

Once in the kitchen Nazo got the water for Kasey before once more thinking of something he could grab. Thankfully Alfred had thought ahead and made a fresh batch of cookies which Nazo grabbed and carried back to his room.

Shouldering the door open, Nazo placed the plate of cookies and glass of water beside Kasey, snagging a few for himself before glancing at the papers over her shoulder.
"How's it going?" He asked, munching on the treat. He was impressed by what he saw, Megan was going to be pleased that's for sure.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:00 pm 

Alfred chuckles as the young man goes off to the kitchen. Since Selina planned it, it must certainly was a date.

Kasey looks up at him when he spoke and smiles, "Almost done. I'm finishing up on the critical thinking maze. These puzzle are really difficult but hopefully child's play for your group. I hope they like it too. Again, I'm not the best artist on the planet"

Kasey grabs a cookie sitting back as she glances back at her designs.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:56 pm 

Nazo smiled.
"These are pretty good." He picked up one of the papers to get a better look. "Hey, maybe tomorrow I can introduce you to the team." He hoped Bruce would let him, he himself didn't have a spot on the team yet, but he was training for it.

Nazo glanced at the clock on the end table. "We should probably get some sleep, it's getting late and it's been a long day." He stretched his arms over his head, hearing and feeling his shoulders pop before letting them fall to his sides once more. "Thanks again by the way, I never would have been able to finish these on my own, heck, I'd probably never think of anything." Nazo laughed. He was also wondering what time his parents would be getting home at, not that it mattered, more so of what kind of trouble the city of Gotham could be getting into without Batman out there to stop it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:49 am 

Kasey smiles at him, "That'd be great!"

Her gaze looks at the clock and shows a bit of sadneess. She was having fun with him and really didn't want to leave. Kasey sighs and nods, "I guess..."

The teen girl gets up stretching as her Batman tee shirt came up on her belly a little bit. Her smile comes back as he thanks her.

"No problem, Nazo, though I'm pretty sure you could do it too."

She waves leaving to the door, "Goodnight. Sleep tight. Don't let the bats bite you, alright?"

Kasey giggles and sighs leaving at the thought of that little saying she and her mother came up with when Kasey was little and first heard about Batman.

After that, Nazo's cell phone rings.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:38 pm 

Nazo laughed at Kasey's little rhyme, if only she knew just how true her words were. Wishing her a goodnight Nazo turned to his desk to tidy it up when his cellphone rang. Puzzled on who would be calling him this late he pulls the device out and glances at the screen. He quickly answered it.
"Hey what's up?" Flopping on to his bed, Nazo listened for the reason Robin was calling.
"Just wanted to know if you wanted to go on patrol with me tonight?" Nazo froze. He never got to go out on stuff like this, his dad would always tell him he wasn't ready every time he asked.
"I uh...sure! But won't dad kill us both if he finds out?" Nazo could hear Robin laughing on the other end.
"We'll just have to make sure he doesn't find out." Nazo was told where to meet the other before hanging up. He hadn't heard his parents come home yet so he had a small window to work in.

Moving as quietly as he could, Nazo crept from his room, shutting the door behind him. Once in the hall he debated which entrance to the cave to use. Deciding that the bookcase in Bruce's study would be the quietest, and least likely to alert Alfred, Nazo quietly crept down the hallway, having to pass Kasey's door on the way. He held his breath as he moved past it, only letting it go when he rounded the corner and was nearly at the study doors. Pushing one open he nearly jumped when it let out a small groan in protest, freezing in place Nazo listened for any sign that his position was known. He made his way to the bookcase, running a finger across the spines of several books before lightly pulling a large text down and waiting for the staircase to appear. When it did he climbed down, closing it back at the top and dashed to the display case where his suit was waiting. Quickly changing, the young hero-in-training radioed Robin.
"RedWing to Robin, mission get to the Cave in one piece was a success." As he waited for Robin's reply he got his bike ready and started on the drive into Gotham.
"See you soon 'Wing." Robin laughed over the com link, making Nazo smile at the nickname.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:18 am 

Robin waits for his little bro at the rendezvous point. He had a route to run but he also wanted to give Nazo some training finally. If his bro is gonna be in the Young Justice League, he will need some experience in the crime fighting field. Robin hopes, though, there will be no thugs tonight. Explaining why Nazo is sore or has any type of injury will be a pain in the arse.

Another reason for calling in Nazo as RedWing is that he needed another set of eyes for a mission Conner gave him. Robin has to intercept one of Lex Luthor's robots so he could download the previous 48 hour activity from its brain. Luthor is still a prime suspect in Krystal's kidnapping.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next