All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:43 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Nazo nodded to what Kasey asked of him. Hopefully when she recovered things would come back and he wouldn't be stuck in this cycle of half-lies. He quickly glanced down to his shirt, an old t-shirt with some logo on it long since faded, before he clued in to what she was saying.

"No worries, I've got plenty more where that one came from." He laughed. It wasn't the first shirt to be ruined in such a manner, and it certainly wouldn't be the last. Nazo looked to the door when it opened, revealing a nurse who didn't look entirely pleased to see him. The feeling was somewhat mutual. Listening to him though, Nazo nodded and stood from his seat, allowing the nurse to do his job. He cast a sad look at Kasey wondering if there was any way he could help. It's not like he had much else to do anyway.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:03 am 

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Robin waited outside for his brother leaning against the wall. His arms were crossed with his eyes closed thinking before he heard the door close. The boy wonder opened his eyes and looks him over, "Well, how is she? What she say?"

He was curious about the new arrival. He wasn't clued in on much of what happened yesterday as he was busy with YJL stuff. He still was concerned about her, fainting out of the blue with a nosebleed is never a good sign.

"Did that nurse say anything to you? Like what is going on with her?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:15 am 

Nazo's head was down as he left the room, closing the door gently behind him. When Robin spoke he didn't look up, simply stood where he was. 

"She's getting meds for a massive headache, and...she asked about her mom." He answered his brother. Nazo looked exhausted, any energy having left him. When Robin asked if the nurse had said anything, Nazo shook his head. 

"I don't know what to do." He admitted, still not making eye contact with Robin. "I'm useless in there," He pointed his  thumb over his shoulder towards the closed door. "And I'm not exactly in dad's good books right now. I'd be lucky if he ever let's me patrol with him."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:53 am 

"Naz, come on. Don't be so down. Everyone has bad weeks but you aren't a bad teen or friend.", Robin said trying to reassure him, "Plus it was my fault for bringing you into the field without rooftop training. I thought I could teach you onsite but dad knows best as usual."

He stands up and pats his brother's shoulder, "Things will get better. For now, we gotta suck it up and bite the bullet shooting at us, okay? We will survive this and so will Kasey. She is pretty strong from what I heard about her."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:04 pm 

"He sure knows how to pack a punch too." Nazo laughed remembering his training this morning. "I hope you're right, otherwise that would be two strikes against you in twenty four hours." Nazo playfully punched Robin's arm before darting to the staircase. Turning back to face his brother, Nazo grinned. 

"Up for a little game?" He asked. They had played this many times before, often when Nazo had done something to embarrass his brother, or even just to take his mind of something. He recalled the last time something like this had taken place and a rather angry Bruce Wayne holding both him and Robin by the collars as the chandelier had swung dangerously, the result of two overly energetic acrobats.

Hoping Robin would rise to the bait, Nazo slid down the banister, doing a flip off the end and disappearing down the hallway. 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:25 pm 

Robin smirked, "Oh you are on!"

The older brother slid downstairs and ran after him. They raced to the starting location of their game.

In Kasey's room, the nurse is currently checking her vitals and frowns, "Hm....you seem to be the target.....you have the same signs as her but you aren't recognizing anything."

He writes that down and looks to the sedated girl, "That will work very nicely to our advantage. Mr. Luthor will be pleased."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:50 pm 

Nazo laughed when he heard Robin following. Grabbing the door frame, he slid around the corner, narrowly dodging Alfred who had been dusting one of the old display cases there.

"Sorry Alfie!" Nazo shot over his shoulder before disappearing into the library and easily scaling one of the massive bookshelves. Laying down on the flat surface, Nazo crawled further into the room, unseen from below. Gripping the edges of the shelf, he waited to see if his brother would enter the room or not. He had a habit of using stealth to his advantage, having had extensive training in the area compared to everything else which he had either just started training for or had been barred from even attempting yet.

He hoped Robin didn't have his utility belt on him (unlikely) as that would give him an unfair advantage with all the gadgets hidden away in there.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:59 pm 

Robin ran passed Alfred chuckling but causes him to drop his cleaning supplies. The hero stops to help the poor butler pick up his things giving Nazo time to hide in the library. It doesn't take too long though for him to pick up everything and go into the library as well.

Robin didn't have his utility belt, unfortunately, so he had to rely on his skill of detection. He moved slowly with his eyes closed listening out for the little brother.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:15 pm 

Nazo heard Robin enter the library and froze. He knew Robin had would be able to find him with the slightest sound, the perks of being trained by the world's greatest detective. From his vantage point, Nazo could slightly see Robin, noting his closed eyes. He was on high alert for any sound he made!

Thinking this over and what his next move would be, Nazo realized just how much dust was up here. He couldn't sneeze, not now. Carefully he pulled a book out from the shelf and weighed it before tossing it in the opposite direction. With that distraction, Nazo pulled himself up and leapt from one shelf to the next until he was close to the doorway. He jumped to the door frame, grabbing the edge with his fingertips and dropped down into a crouch before darting off again. 

He wasn't paying much attention to where he was going, to occupied with avoiding Robin. Glancing over his shoulder to check his brother's location, Nazo found himself hitting something. Landing hard on the floor, Nazo shook his head and looked up into the stern face of his father.

"Uh...hey dad." He said, a nervous smile on his face.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:40 pm 

Robin heard the book slide and land on the other side. He wasn't gonna fall for that trick again and was on his brother's tail. The two ran until Nazo fell to the ground. Robin stopped right before adding to the wreck and smiled sheepishly at Bruce, "Hey, dad...."

"What are you two doing?", he asked sternly with a frown. Their mother is still talking with the lawyers so it looks like they were on their own for now.

"Uh....nothing...just uh....messing around. Nothing serious."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:04 pm 

Nazo heard Robin behind him and wondered how much trouble the pair would be in this time. He nodded at his brother's explanation of what was going on. How much trouble would come from a little fun? Nazo snuck a glance at his dad once more before ducking his head. Judging by his expression, a lot.

"We were just trying to have some fun." Nazo stated. "Not like you would even know what that is anymore." When he realized he had said the last part out loud, Nazo froze. It had been said almost under his breath but he knew his dad had heard.

Standing up without looking at his father Nazo sighed. 

"I know, I know. What will it be this time?" He waited for his punishment, expecting it at this point for what he had said.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:44 pm 

Bruce looked at them both for a moment....then sighed, "......You are already both have harsh punishment at the moment....I won't give you anymore for now. If you still decide to "have fun", I suggest you don't break anything or run into Alfred again."

He then looks at Nazo only, "And I know how to have fun.....Just been ever busy and stressed lately..."

He turns and starts to leave, "Thank your mother for saving you from a harsher punishment."

Bruce left the room and the boys stunned.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:40 am 

When Nazo didn't hear anything being said, he risked looking up at his dad who only sighed. He was glad when they were let off the hook, honestly, Nazo didn't think he could handle any more punishments, what he had was bad enough. The boy's excitement was put on hold though as his dad looked at him only. From what he said, Nazo felt bad for what he had said. He knew his dad worked hard both for his company, as well as Batman. As he watched Bruce leave, Nazo turned to Robin.

"Guess it would be a bad time to ask about finally getting to go out in the field with him, huh?" He knew it would be pointless to ask. Bruce had been keeping him from going out into Gotham with him as Batman for what felt like years now. And after the stunt they had pulled the other night, it was beginning to look like Nazo would never get to fight alongside the others.

"I should go get some homework done." Nazo finally said, turning to leave. 

Once in his room, Nazo dropped down onto his bed, arms spread out on either side of him, his feet dangling off the side as he stared at the ceiling. He wondered how Kasey was doing but figured a nurse, or someone would have notified him if something had changed. Laying there, Nazo tried to will himself into doing some homework, but he had no interest in it right now. He knew if he started slacking his parents would know and that was something he didn't need added to everything else. With a groan, the teen rolled off the bed and made his way to his desk where he opened his laptop, pulled the stack of books towards himself and tried to get something, anything done. He put his headphones on, hoping that if he blocked out the world he could focus, but he soon found himself playing with the batarang he had stashed in his drawer. 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:05 pm 

Robin watched his brother leave and rubbed the back of his head. Time to get back to work. He goes to his room and calls up Meegan.

"Hey, M. How is it going?"

"It is going okay.", she sighs, "Konner is getting more and more anxious. It is delaying our building efforts, we need to keep him distracted like with anything else until he can work clearly again. Can you help with that? I know you are in trouble but can you tell Bruce that it involves calming down Konner? The whole family has been very strict and military and isolated in some cases and need to relax the best they can."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:56 pm 

Nazo had given up on trying to get any work done. Letting his chair back down onto four legs, he tossed the batarang onto his desk and stood up, stretching his arms over his head. Doing so, he noticed the stack of blueprints waiting patiently for him. Mentally smacking himself, Nazo grabbed them, stuffing the pages into his bag. He was suppose to have brought them to Megan by now!

He was pretty sure that he was still allowed to visit the team, it's not like he would be doing anything other than handing the designs over. He wanted to be part of the Young Justice team, but with the way things had been going recently, that would be a long way down the line. Slinging the backpack over his shoulder, Nazo made his way down the stairs, leaping off the third last step. He didn't see or hear either of his parents, but that never meant they weren't around. He would need to be on his guard if he wanted to get out of the mansion. He would need to either get down to the Cave to use the zeta beam there, a risky option, or get to the beam in one of Gotham's many alleys. The Cave would be faster provided he wasn't caught.

Using the entrance behind the grandfather clock, Nazo entered the Bat Cave, acting as casual as he could in case one, or both of his parents were down there.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:30 pm 

Robin nods speaking, "Yea, M. I can do that. No problem. Let me just talk with mom and dad first."

"Thanks, Robin. You are a life saver...literally. See you soon.", she says and hangs up. Robin sighs out sitting on his bed and rubs his face. 'Konner is acting out more?', he thought, 'That's not good....being at home with Clark and Diana probably doesn't help his mood....there's gotta be something I can do to help him...a case, anything.'

Robin is lost in thought for a minute before deciding to go to where Bruce and Selina were talking again about Kasey's situation. They were in his office with Selina sitting on the desk looking to her husband.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7