All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:32 am 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Considering the fact that Beerus and Whis were watching what went on in the world that their own was now crossing over with, there would have been a great deal of information for them to process in a very short period of time.

Despite their various challenges to one another throughout the years, and the admittedly rocky relationship that they enjoyed both as friends and as rivals, both Son Goku and Vegeta watched with some level of excitement. Perhaps to some degree, they both considered the first individual an aspect of new competition.

He was a man from another world, which they could have both related to and were therefore watching closely once more. Sent as a child wrapped into a space capsule from the world that was being destroyed around him, the footage caused a bit of a reaction. Goku blinked a moment and scratched his head.

Planet Vegeta and this whole case with Krypton was certainly much like their own experience. Being wrecked around him as the entire world was starting to fall apart in turn, the capsule fled just as the planet was exploding. Goku also saw a bit of himself in the fact that the capsule landed and the Kent family, who weren't entirely sure how to handle the new boy that had literally landed in their backyard, took him in.

Regardless, Goku was soon grinning and rubbing the back of his head. It looked like this boy grew into Clark Kent, also known as Superman, who had incredible strength that rivaled even his own.

The next story, however, was even closer to Goku. Wonder Woman, as she was later known, was entirely ignorant of modern society. Unlike Goku, though, she wasn't a primitive recluse but rather an aspect of an ancient civilization left to rot and therefore ill informed about how the modern world worked.

Vegeta, meanwhile, scoffed at the way that this story was being presented to him. "Bah, Kakarot, it would seem like there are more of those do-good types in the universe than I would have guessed. From what I understand, that is exactly the way you were when you had first come into contact with Bulma."

Smiling a bit, Goku shut his eyes and then allowed his expression to float into a grin. "Well, in that case, this Wonder Woman does seem an awful lot like me."

Folding his arms, Vegeta scoffed again and turned back down to watch the story of someone who was a bit more like him unfold. Bruce Wayne, torn by a youthful tragedy, had to deal with the aftermath by getting tough. Considering Vegeta's background, he appreciated this a great deal.

Growing into the Batman, Bruce Wayne did indeed get tough. Tougher than anyone, and in fact despite the fact that he was a mere human, he might have been tougher than any alien considering his uncanny ability to seemingly master any martial art around.

This made even Vegeta cringe as he saw the images unfold of a creature, as it seemed to him, called Bane break Batman's back.

"Now there, Kakarot, is a man I would like to fight alongside of, and a real challenge." He was of course saying he'd relish the thought of fighting with Bane alongside of the Batman.

The final story was radically different, and started with a radioactive meteor falling in China and being fashioned into a mystical ring by an ancient sorcerer before being recovered by a railroad technician named Alan Scott. Meanwhile, a different alien society had apparently imbued a similar ring onto a test pilot named Hal Jordan. Ultimately it had seemed like the two were forced to fight for the title of Green Lantern.

Goku grinned and laced his fingers behind his head as he watched that. "Makes you nostalgic for old times, doesn't it Vegeta?" It certainly did look like the two of them all over again.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:54 pm 

"Our universes should be merging in....now." The planets across their universe began to shake, and soon enough...the DC Universe's Earth popped into existence within travelling distance from the Earth of their own.

Beerus would contact Bulma to alert the others that they were going on a little field trip, and to pack some good food for himself and Whis.

Soon everyone was at the Capsule Corp. building, ready to pile into a space ship to visit their new neighbors.

The Green Lantern Corps's Guardians of the Universe would be briefing Hal Jordan on this occurrence...and that he would be representing the Corps. and he should behave.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:37 am 

Their Earth, or the Dragon World as it was perhaps correctly known, had soon come into the correct distance where it was even perhaps visible as a speck of light in the sky when conditions were right. Vegeta originally complained that it was going to influence the weather on this planet, but it was hard to get Goku of all people to understand why that was even an issue. There were reasons that he was married to Bulma while Kakarot continued to be pretty much the same as always.

They arrived, along with Son Gohan, Yamcha, Tien Shinhan and a few of the others, waiting to visit the new neighbors in turn.

Meanwhile, Hal Jordan was acting like this was all one giant bore. Looking around he shrugged a bit as if to ask when he didn't behave. The answer was pretty much well he always broke the rules or bent them, as he'd like to have said.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:32 pm 

Soon enough, the heroes from the visions Whis had shown them arrived: Diana of Themyscira aka Wonder Woman, Clark Kent aka Kal-El aka Superman, Bruce Wayne aka Batman, Hal Jordan aka Green Lantern, Flash aka Barry Allen, Cyborg aka Victor Stone, Aquaman aka Arthur Curry.

"Hello! We understand that you're new to this um....universe or maybe it's the other way around?" Superman said in a slightly awkward way.

Bulma was busy fawning over Cyborg's built in tech, "Uhhh....why's she staring at me like she wants to take me apart?" Victor asked Vegeta.

Aquaman told them that he was the son of a lighthouse keeper named Thomas Curry and the Queen of Atlantis..Atlanna. He was the ruler of Atlantis, the great underwater civilization.

Diana told them she was from an island ruled by female warriors known as amazons.

Superman told them his true name was Kal-El and he was from a lost planet called Krypton.

Batman gruffly informed them that he was 'from Gotham City'..leaving out the part about murdered parents for now.

Hal told them that he was this space sector's Green Lantern, a sort of outer space police force.

Barry told them that he was involved in an accident while trying to prove his father's innocence in a lab, giving him super speed to defend Central City.

Victor explained how his father saved his life by giving him cybernetic enhancements.

Strangely, this world was called Earth just like the Z Fighter's...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:02 pm 

Rubbing the back of his head equally as awkwardly, Son Goku smiled a bit as a sweat drop formulated across the top of his head. "Well, honestly, I thought that you would be a little new to our universe." In a way they were both in each other's, and they would soon have to learn to deal with the unique set of challenges that came from that fact.

Looking toward Victor, Vegeta folded his arms with a bit of a scoff. "She probably does want to take you apart." The worst part was the fact that the way that he said it made it sound like he was entirely serious. Well, then again he actually was. He should have known what Bulma was capable of. After all, he was married to her.

Listening to what everyone else had said, the Z Fighters soon started to introduce themselves. Son Goku was an alien raised on this planet, while Vegeta was from the same world Goku was. Son Gohan and Goten the sons of his and Chichi's. Krillin was an excommunicated fighting monk who was married to an android machine woman.

Tien Shinhan told them that he was once a bully who tried to rig a martial arts tournament, but had now become a monk. Chiaotzu was a Jiang Shi - a vampire that fed off of Chi instead of blood directly.

Yamcha was the last to speak, and explained how he was a reformed bandit that traveled with a levitating shapeshifter. "You know, sometimes our world is called the Dragon World. We can call yours Earth and ours Dragon World to avoid the messy confusion."

It was remarkable that he came up with anything like that for sure.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:27 am 

Flash smiled at Yamcha's idea, "Sounds good to me!"

Superman smiled, "Sounds like we have similar pasts." He said to Goku and Vegeta.

Cyborg glanced at 18 upon hearing about her, "Wow, never thought I'd encounter someone even remotely like myself...part organic and part machine I'm assuming?" He asked 18.

It was decided that Clark would take the group to the Kent's farm to meet his Earth family...above the planet's atmosphere...a large skull-shaped spaceship was floating.

A green skinned alien was synced with the ship's computers via several tubes plugged into three diodes on his head. The tubes flickered with energy as they transmitted data directly into this being's mind.

A hologram of a skeletal robot appeared before Brainiac: "Master, we have discovered beings of significant strength and power who are not in the data you have provided. Shall we recover these specimens for study?"

Brainiac's eyes opened and he spoke. "Yes, bring them to me."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:59 pm 

Offering the Flash a thumbs up gesture in response, Yamcha grinned toward him. Vegeta, meanwhile, was scoffing at the fact that Superman had elected to speak to him. "You may have a little more in common with Kakarot than with me." Son Goku rolled his eyes and looked back at Superman. "Yeah, don't mind him, he tends to always be that way. Anyway, though, you're kind of my double from what I hear."

While he wanted to at least test out his strength with Superman sometime, Goku realized that they were all probably supposed to be on the same team, so that probably wouldn't have been advisable any time soon. Maybe, though, they could have trained some later on.

Smirking a bit, 18 moved some of her hair behind her ear as she started to speak. "I like to think of people like us as a little...better than mere organic." Krillin winced a bit as he had heard that, though he had to admit she was the best she could be.

Once they had decided that Clark would take them all along, one other individual had apparently elected to join them and come along for the ride.

Though he didn't say anything, his presence seemed to say enough. He was a green insect or slug-like individual with prominent antennae sticking out of his head, and more than anything he certainly looked tough.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:39 pm 

Clark introduced them to his foster-family, Jonathan and Martha Kent. Clark sat them down at the table for dinner, which he was surprised by how much Goku and Vegeta were able to eat...and their lack of manners....but he figured it couldn't be helped..they did seem to enjoy his ma's cooking at least.

Jon turned to Krillin, "Do they always eat well...like that? And as much?" He asked quietly as Goku asked for more and Martha just patted him on the back and made him another plate.

Upon Goku asking excitedly what his abilities were, Clark explained. "I can see through anything but lead with X-ray vision, I can shoot lasers from my eyes in a large blast or pinpointing. Um....last I checked I was able to lift 13166.006 pounds, I can freeze things with my breathe if I want...um...why's everyone looking at me like that?" Clark asked in an innocent way.

Most of the people in the room were stunned silent and had their mouths hanging open.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:28 pm 

Perhaps due to their alien physiology they loved to eat, and Goku was probably even a little worse when it came to table manners. Vegeta was certainly a tough individual, but he was also at least supposedly a refined prince from another planet. Goku was raised in the middle of the woods and had to fend for himself from a young age.

Slowly nodding, Krillin looked back to Jon and sighed, "Yeah, you should see them anywhere else. They can really make a mess of just about any spread of food." He shrugged, "We kind of just all got used to it."

The vast majority of people indeed were stunned. Perhaps most shockingly was the fact that Piccolo Jr was stunned as well, despite his own impressive physique. Rubbing his hand behind his head with a gentle smile, though, Goku seemed to be only passively impressed.

"Want to see who can lift more a little later on? It sounds like a fun challenge, doesn't it?" His causal response to this all was enough to threaten some types, like Krillin and Tien, to just fall over. They'd certainly known Goku for a while, but he could still be just so thick at times.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:32 pm 

Clark chuckled good naturedly, "Sure! You're on!"

Suddenly a meteor impact shook the entire house and cracked the windows, kicking up dust from the cropfield out back. "Jesus! Is everyone alright!?" Jon said, picking himself up off the floor.

"Mom, dad..stay here...I need to go check it out." Clark said standing up.

"Wha? It was just an earthquake, son!" Martha said worriedly. "I can see it out in the cornfield, it's not a meteor like it appears...it's made of some type of metal." Clark said, focusing his X-ray vision through the wall.

Going out the back door, Clark approached the large crater on the outer edge of the cornfield..some of the crops were uprooted or destroyed in the impact.

"Damn, there goes the crop.." Jon sighed next to Yamcha and 18.

As Clark approached the metallic sphere, it hopped up and morphed into a skeletal robot with glowing red lights for eyes.

It scanned Clark, then Goku, Vegeta, Krillin and 18, Yamcha then Tien and Piccolo. It said in a hollow robotic voice, "Required specimens found. Power levels substantial; send more available units and capture...for Brainiac." With this said, five more of the spheres collided with the cornfield, causing Jon to groan as they too, morphed into robots.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:51 am 

If he had so been allowed, then Son Goku would have shared a bit of the good-natured laugh and tried to smack Clark's hand in a powerful handshake between the two of them. Regardless, any action there would have had to be stopped by the fact that a powerful meteor impact was even now making a pretty heavy impact pretty much everywhere.

Scowling, Vegeta stepped outside and shook his head. "Even natural space rocks have metal in them." Having been a long-time space traveler, of course, he had that bit of knowledge stored away. Son Goku, however, wasn't quite sure what the other two had been talking about.

Smirking to each other, the unlikely team of Piccolo and Vegeta quickly allowed themselves to exist and get airborne with a bit of a visual flourish. They had apparently intended to charge up ki attacks so that they could have blasted those robots.

Son Goku turned back toward Clark and looked back to him with a nod. "It looks like we have someone to compete with besides each other."

Irrespective of whether Clark had joined him as Superman or not, Goku would have flow off with the others, attempting an aerial dive maneuver in the hopes of giving a mighty strike to the robots in turn.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:21 pm 

The robots were strong that was for sure, they took Goku's blow like it was nothing. One of the robots scanned Goku and recited data: "Name: Kakarot or Son Goku. Race: Saiyan. Notable battles: Defeated Saiyan invasion of Dragon World, achieved super saiyan transformation and defeated Emperor Frieza, defeated Majin Buu. Training with God of Destruction Beerus and Whis currently."

The robots that were fighting Piccolo and Vegeta said similar remarks:

"Name: Piccolo. Race: Namekian. Formerly demon king. Capture and retrieve at all costs."

"Name: Vegeta. Race: Prince of Saiyans. Capture and retrieve at all costs for further study."

Clark smashed his fist into a robot's chest plating, there was a metallic clanging sound but no visible damage. "What the hell are these guys made of?" Superman pondered.

The robotic soldiers continued to advance upon the Z fighters and Superman.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:08 am 

Piccolo was especially surprised, considering that at this point they were strong beyond, assumingly, any creatures in the universe. Then again, they were only concerning themselves with their own universe. Neither Piccolo nor Vegeta or even Son Goku had come to believe that there could be some other parallel universe.

Briefly, Piccolo thought to himself that this was some long-term consequence of Trunks going back in time or something of the sort. It created a parallel universe that they hadn't really ever done away with.

Now wasn't the time for a monologue, though, and the three of them continued to fight back as hard as they possibly could. Nevertheless, Superman's question was very good.

Yamcha gritted his teeth as he took another one on. "Hey big guy, did you say something? It doesn't look like I can even make a dent on them!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:20 pm 

Suddenly, a large purple beam of energy broke through the clouds and scorched the ground between the Z fighters...then everything went white for them.

Superman jerked awake, strapped down to a table in a space ship with some sort of tube shoved into his mouth and down his esophagus. He tore it out and coughed up blood.

"Specimens active! Sending units to subdue!" A voice filled the heads of the stirring fighters, Superman grabbed two of the robots and smashed their heads together.

Superman tore the wires from his forehead and used his heat vision to destroy the other robots. They appeared to be in the confines of some sort of space ship.

Upon venturing further they would find a large chamber filled with glowing spheres that depicted various species of various planets.

"He's...recording civilizations and worlds as data..from across the universe." Superman said breathlessly.

"Correct." A voice said from the center of the room, a large green skinned alien with an inverted triangle of purple diodes on his head stood there. He wore purple and black armor and was quite tall.

The figure's eyes were dark pits in his skull, with red glowing circles...he was partially robotic. He scanned Superman, then Vegeta and Goku, and then Piccolo.

"A Kryptonian, two Saiyans, and a Namekian....none of you should exist outside my control....the others my drones brought me...were Saiyans and humans too. They have been stored and added to my collection."

"What have you done to these worlds? Why are you collecting data on them!?" Superman demanded.

"Once the all necessary data has been collected from worlds I deem worthy, that world is destroyed. I collect knowledge and certain high-class inhabitants for further study and experimentation." Brainiac said.

"The more rare the knowledge I collect is, then the more precious it becomes." He looked over Piccolo and the two Saiyans. "I did not destroy any of your worlds during my travels...because I forsaw that they each would meet their end in due time. All of you..exist...because I allow you to be."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:35 am 

Understandably the Z Fighters were quickly unsure of where they were or what they were doing. Everything looked strange and out of control for the time being. Even Vegeta, who was usually in control of everything but himself really, now looked like he didn't know what was going on, and he was apparently knocked out of it all anyway.

Eventually it had seemed like they had all been forced asleep, and slowly they started to come to after that light had knocked them all out. Vegeta frowned, not at all liking the idea that he was being scanned. Naturally he was going to be the one who was going to be vocal about this.

"I am a warrior prince and not your laboratory specimen!"

Son Goku laughed a bit, apparently having been used to this. He figured that eventually they were going to be able to bust out of here anyway, so he'd put up with this for now.

Piccolo, however, elected to listen to what he had been told for the time being and focused on what they had been talking about. While he seemed powerless in his current situation, he did turn to Brainiac as best as he could in spite of the restraints that he was held with for now.

"While Planet Namek was once destroyed, she has been restored. You can't do anything that can keep her down forever." Even if he had spent most of his time on the Dragon World and had been an evil pretender to a legitimate monarchy for much of the time he was notable before, he at least did have a connection to his old planet. As a result, he took the anger that the words the other was spewing gave to him and he focused it.

Anyone who knew him could tell stories of how closely and viciously Piccolo focused his anger, and what he could have done when he did just that.

He had become famous for his abilities to do so in fact.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:51 am 

Brainiac tilted his head in curiosity as Piccolo charged his ki. "I am the knowledge and strength of 10,000 worlds. I am flesh and machine....I am becoming...everything." Brainiac telepathically ordered his ship to project imagery of the group's loved ones in hibernation chambers before them. "Your families, your friends....will be dissected and examined to deem their worth....should they attempt to resist..or should you...I shall have no other choice but to terminate them."

Superman clenched his fists in anger, "Coward..."

"Your emotions betray you, Kryptonian. Your affection for your planet is a weakness that is easily exploited." Brainiac said.

Superman rushed the imposing figure, and punched Brainiac in the jaw. The figure staggered but soon recovered and countered the second blow. "Your abilities have been scanned, added to the data. Every move you make is anticipated....predictable."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:38 pm 

"No, he's right Brainiac, you are a coward!" It was Piccolo Jr speaking, who was gritting his pointed teeth together as he continued to charge his attack. That focused anger made him indeed very dangerous and soon he was using his fingers to focus a beam before issuing a warning about it. "Everyone out of the way, the Special Beam Cannon killed Raditz!"

What was most surprising was that Son Goku and Vegeta now cleared out of the way. Goku looked back toward Superman, hoping that he could clear out just as the time came for Piccolo to release that attack, but not a second too soon. If this were timed right, then that beam would have done plenty of damage even to someone who had the knowledge and strength of 10,000 worlds as it were.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:54 pm 

Brainiac merely frowned as Superman cleared out of the way, he observed Piccolo's Special Beam Cannon charging up in his fingertips..with disinterest. The ship's defenses activated and the floor unleashed a beam of red energy that sliced Piccolo's arm off and tore his weighted clothing to ribbons. As he reeled in pain, a trio of the ship's robots pinned him to the floor on his stomach and clamped a painful sharp device onto the back of his head that dug into his flesh and clamped down.

Piccolo's eyes glowed red and he stood up calmly. "The Namekian is now under my control." Brainiac spoke.

Superman clenched his fists and shot towards Brainiac...only to be knocked aside by the brainwashed Piccolo. Superman grunted and stood up next to Goku and Vegeta, "Any ideas...guys?" He asked.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:20 am 

Son Goku was shocked more than anyone else here. Sure, even the normally demure Vegeta was surprised, but the look on Goku's face was the one that was the most notable. "A long time ago, Piccolo actually killed me with that move when we were fighting Raditz; I've never seen anyone who could do that!"

Grunting just like Superman, Vegeta grumbled as he turned to the aforementioned hero. "Well, I do have one thing that you should know! Piccolo may have lost that arm for now, but Namekians can re-grow them easily! They are highly evolved slugs."

Shaking his head, Son Goku continued to hover for the time being. "We have to figure out some way to get that device off of the back of his head!" While it was obvious, they did need to do so quickly. Vegeta was right in what he was saying. If they took too long, then he would have been able to re-grow that arm. He may even have been able to use the Special Beam Cannon against them in turn!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:12 pm 

Brainiac nonchalantly walked off down a hallway, it's automatic doors sealing behind him as Piccolo snarled and foamed at the mouth. Three large robots with bulky arms and bodies clanked into the room and began firing off lasers at them. Superman dodged the lasers and went for Piccolo, who charged the Kryptonian in turn and began to brawl with him.

"Get a hold of yourself!" Superman said, trying to restrain Piccolo..and getting thrown across the room.

He stood up next to Goku, "We have to get him to stay still! I can pinpoint with my heat vision and destroy that thing on his head! But I don't wanna take the chance in lobotomizing him while he's hopping around!"