All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:57 am 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Soon enough he found himself nuzzling up toward the wolf. Leaning down to pet her if she would have allowed it, Hamish would have soon been scratching under her chin. "Is there any penalty for transforming at all?"

Finnick grinned darkly, not minding the report at all. He liked where this whole bit is going. "Both of you girls could end up with plenty of lives to make much shorter." He was having entirely too much fun with all of this. Hamish was a good and kind friend to suggest this sort of plan to him to begin with really.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:16 pm 

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Her tail wags at his scratching as she answers.

"Only if you don't know how to do it properly. Might end up with animal appendages on your body or vice versa."

Wolf Alexis lays her head on his chest looking at him cutely.

They nod and start dressing back in their clothes. They righted the room before going to breakfast and heading back home to the castle. They arrive and Darrak had to do standard guard things before they were allowed in.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:26 am 

Seeming pleased at the fact that her tail was wagging, Hamish grinned at her. Eventually, if she hadn't showed him a suggestion that she didn't like it, he would have transferred his scratching instead toward her ears once she laid her head on his chest. He figured that she might have enjoyed that much like a dog. "Why do I have a feeling you'd like seeing me with fuzzy ears?"

Following along, Finnick gained permission as well to enter. It was a lot of formalities, which he thought was strange. He figured that knowing the chief of the guard would have made things a great deal easier. If nothing else, then he was the third in charge, but he wondered if this was all because they wanted to make sure the two girls weren't spies or something.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:42 pm 

"Because I am.....and you look so adorable", she murrs against his chest. She looks up and licks under his chin affectionately.

"I'm so glad you are mine and no one else's. I'd don't know what I do if I saw you with another..."

Her ears flattened a bit sad. Her situation was more unique than his. She was going to be forced in a marriage in a way. Hamish, on the other hand, could've chosen anyone he wanted without worry. Some beautiful woman that wasn't her and yet here they are married. Knowing this made her sad but more happy than sad. He wanted her...no one else....and she wanted him.

"I love you, Hamish", Princess Alexis says once more

The assassins went along with it and were in the guard room.

"Wait here.", Darrak orders, "I have to prepare the king and queen for your arrival."

They nod and Darrak leaves in his armour.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:56 pm 

Murmuring again in turn, he looked her over and sighed. Continuing to scratch her fur, Hamish wondered what she could have been thinking about. Honestly, there was no way that he ever could have thought she might have been considering the things that she was. After all, he was madly in love with her. Nothing that might have happened would have made him want someone else. "Mind if I offer a penny for your thoughts or something?"

With that he shrugged a bit, hoping that she would possibly have perked up in the process. He certainly hoped that she might have.

Meanwhile, once Darrak entered, Finnick looked back with raised brows. "Did you want me to come with? I mean if you had wanted, then I could get armored up too."

If nothing else, then he figured that the girls would have probably liked to see them like that.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:34 pm 

"Just thinking about how you could've chosen anyone.", Alexis admits, "Yet you waited for me even if I would've gotten married to another...."

She nuzzles his neck happier than before.

Darrak says, "You don't have to."

He smiles and goes in. The girls did watch Finnick change into his armor...especially Amaranthus. She was memorizing how he puts it so she can take it off later. When he is done, Darrak comes out saying, "They'll see you both now."

For the first time since they've known the girls, they looked intimated. They knew the royal couple held their dreams in one decision. The sisters held hands and went in.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:15 pm 

"I wouldn't have chosen anyone else, because it was you that I wanted to be with no matter what challenges I had to go through to be there!" With that he started to return the neck nuzzling. Focusing for a moment, he did his best to figure out some way for him to transform as well. He thought that it might have taken a bit of mental acumen.

Of course Finnick noticed that he was being watched, and considering his facial expressions it was clear that he didn't mind it one bit. Soon he was coming to join the others in order to meet the royal family. That being said, he wasn't sure if the two girls realized what the king was actually like.

As Hamish had learned quickly on, Alexis' parents could be quite scary to say the very least.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:24 am 

King Rhys and Queen Irissia sat on their thrones studying the assassins. The air was tight and dark with a hint of judgment. The royal couple almost looked like statues at how still they were being.

"Come forth", the king commanded and the girls quickly obeyed. They stopped in front of the platform and Irissia asks, "Darrak have gave us a small report on you both. What services can you offer us and the kingdom?"

Amaranthus swallows, "We are assassins, your majesty. We are completely loyal to you. Whatever you ask will be done without hesitation. We know how to kill all types of species from vampires to banshees and all in between. With us, we can kill in secret and not start a war with others. Please let us work for you. We even changed species for you."

The royal couple stared at them then each other. They seem to be having a conversation without talking. Together they nod and turn to the assassins.

"My love seems to like your dedication and spirit.", the king says, "And so do I. You get a 30-day trail. At the end, we'll see if you are good enough for our ranks."

Alexis murrs before shifting back to vampire form.

"Want me to teach you?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:04 pm 

Naturally Finnick assumed that there was going to be this sense of judgment. Even though he had served the royal couple without question, Finnick still didn't particularly like having to stay in their audience too long. He doubted one thing the girls had said though. He knew that they had really agreed to die from a vampire's bite for him and Darrak, not because of devotion to the royal crown.

Of course, that didn't mean that they were going to be any less devoted. Stepping forward, Finnick pressed a knee to the ground before he got close to either of the two members of the royal class.

Meanwhile, back where he was, Hamish had smiled to Alexis with a nod. "Yes, I'd like to learn to do it right. Honestly I always thought that the form we took were as bats, and I had an idea for that." He actually apparently thought of romantic things to do as a vampire even before he was turned. That might have made things a bit more insightful for her, since it seemed to suggest that he was attracted to her for quite some time even before he had ever admitted it. Maybe he was admiring her the entire time.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:33 pm 

"We can do all animals," Alexis explains, "If we choose."

She sits up letting the cover fall off her chest. The princess stretches yawning and he could hear all her bones crack back into place if they shifted from last night.

"I'll teach you after a bath.", she smiles and goes to the bathroom to bathe her body off.

The royal couple stare at them for a long time.....the air gets tense with anticipation. In the royals' minds, they were having a private conversation to see what to do.

After of what seems like hours or slow moving minutes, the king spoke, "My mate likes you both. However, I am skeptical. I don't trust anyone around my family....no matter who they mate with. You get a trial run of a month until I consider you trustworthy....in the meantime, Darrak and Finnick will be showing you the ropes and training you in our ways. You will be truly tested at the end of the month if you are right for the position. Succeed, you'll are royal assassins. Fail...then you'll die by my hands. Now go."

The girls get up quickly bowing out.

The king looks to the knights, "I hope you have chosen wisely in mates....for if they fail in any part of their trail or test....then I'm making you kill them. Understand?"

Darrak tenses but nods, "Yes, sir."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:56 pm 

"Sure, we could both use one, and then I want to have you as my animal." Grinning darkly, he leaned over to over her a peck on her cheek before leaning back again. Sighing a bit, he then prepared to get bathed as well. He figured that she wasn't going to object to him enjoying one with her of course.

Finnick completely knew what was going on. He figured that they were having such a conversation. They could go on and on without him every being privy to what they were talking about. In reality, well, almost no time seemed to pass at all. That being said, to him it seemed like hours.

Sneering, Finnick looked straight toward His Majesty. He didn't have the tense fear that Darrak had. Though he was almost always the timid one, his reply was awfully different because love had gotten in the way.

"We will not fail, but if you make me end her existence then it will be yours first."

Something inside Finnick told him that the royal couple wouldn't take this as an insult, but instead an incredible show of strength and courage to ever say something like that to him. Few people, of course, would ever have had the gumption to actually end up speaking to them like that at all. It would have been a real problem had he been wrong, though.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:52 pm 

King Rhys's eyes flash and pain rakes through Finnick.

"How dare you threaten me or my mate.", he speaks in calm anger, "I'm making sure you won't fail be giving you an ultimatum. It is your duty to take out potential threats...love or not. Your balls have grown due to mating but rest assured that I will crush them. You think you can intimidate me by saying I'll be the first to die.....you'll be on the ground as soon as I say she has failed."

The pain increases.

"I do not take kindly to those threatening my family or me. Once you reached a power level beyond mine, then I might fear but you shall hold your puppy love-struck tongue until then. You mated with this girl without deducing any facts. Is she evil? Is she a turncoat? Can she be trusted? Will she kill me after she gets what she wants?....you idiots mated with two complete strangers out of lust. Not love therefore you are ordered to kill them as a precaution so they don't stir up trouble if they physically leave."

The room was ice cold and evilness intensified. The queen holds his hand nonchalantly and everything starts returning to normal. Finnick's pain lessened until it was gone. The females were in awe and horror at the king.

"...Luckily my love is here....or I would've made you miserable until you have died. Let this be a lesson to remember, Finnick Yeomen.........now...get. Out. of. My. Sight.", he growls and they immediately leave. Darrak helps Finnick if he needs help.

Alexis didn't mind at all and welcomed him in the tub with open arms. His grin and comments caused her to blush so she is going to return the favor.

Last edited by KioriYasha102 on Mon May 23, 2016 7:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:28 am 

While Finnick was certainly one of the strongest guards that King Rhys had for sure, even he couldn't stand against that. He wasn't able to take the pain, and he was reduced to a slump down on the floor. Quivering and shaking once the pain finally did end, he certainly had to rely on Darrak's help for the time being. He was filled with very mixed emotions that he was going to have to share with the other once he had the opportunity elsewhere to do so. There were so many things he was thinking about.

On one hand, he had wanted to kill King Rhys after that display, though he would have been powerless to do so. He briefly considered directing his anger toward Hamish, since he was the one who gave him the idea to find those girls in the first place. That being said, his prevailing thought was to instead prove Rhys down and show him instead that his new wife could indeed be trusted.

That was going to be a pretty tough bill, considering all that had happened so far. Honestly, though, he still had some hope that his display and such would have proven to the other that he could take nearly anything and had an incredible reserve of strength.

Meanwhile, though, Hamish was just focusing on the fact that he was going to get to bathe with his new wife. Whatever was going on with the guards that were now underneath him was far from his mind. He was thinking about only her, much like the King only ever seemed to instead consider his own wife and never seemed to disobey her when it came to such things.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 7:38 am 

Amarnthus is by his side. The fleeting was worried for her mate and she asks "My, love are you OK? Please be OK."

"He'll be fine. The intense pain of his punishment is over and recovering is the key now. I'm sorry you girls had to see that. Never cross the king of the vampires."

The girls nod and help Finnick to his room to rest. Amaranthus never leaves his side.

Alexis give giggles and slip in his arms.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 4:33 pm 

Ultimately Finnick, who was largely out of it, did muster one last bit of strength. Certainly it was hard to speak to her, but he did need to say one thing. "I did it for you; just remember that..." With that he was helped with his room. Soon enough he was completely asleep in all of this.

Naturally, meanwhile, he leaned up close to Alexis, giving her a tight hug. Having no knowledge of what was going on at the moment was certainly for the better at the moment.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:00 am 

Amarnthus kisses him and stays by his side as he rest. Darrak and his mate leaves them to start training.....30-days may seem long but they are nothing to a vampire. They have all the time in the world.

And so does the new prince and princess who breathless from their recent make out session. Alexis is sitting on his lap and puts her forehead to his. He hears her voice in his mind, 'I'm so happy I am with you now......'

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:41 pm 

Exhaling slowly, Finnick looked back toward her and tried to snuggle up with a sigh. He still did this all for her. No matter what else happened, this was all done for her. He didn't want that to be forgotten at all.

Leaning up against Alexis, Hamish sighed softly. For a moment or two he had been rolling against her. Apparently he was quite happy with how everything had happened. "Well, what did you want to do now that we seem to be all settled?" He didn't want to go see their friends yet, but instead wanted to spend more time with her.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:05 pm 

Amaranthus pets his head comforting him. She is impressed by his bravery and love. She promises a secret promise to never betray him and love him. The assassin will not fail him.

"Lets do some form shifting. I can teach you and, if you are good, maybe get a treat later.", she purrs and nips his neck lovingly. She continues to nip his neck and chest flirtingly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:24 am 

For the time being, Finnick could do very little but lean against her. Eventually he was out asleep from the damage he took. Nevertheless, he wasn't going to do anything to fail her either.

Hamish smirked to himself when she had suggested that. Murmuring at the nips to his neck he was receiving, he looked rather excited about the idea. More than anything, really, he liked the promise of a treat. "Well that sounds...interesting. What form would you like me to start with exactly?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:03 am 

"Wolf is the easiest to start with or do you want to try for the all iconic bat?", She laughs. Alexis bathes them both as she continued talking, "Though flying mammals are hard some times. You don't constantly have your feet on the ground."

She sits up to run water on their bodies and get the soap off, "But the wolf's instinct kick in automatically. Have to learn to control it."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9